Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I did not see a specific thread. Who watches this show? Thoughts? Opinions?

Gideon
Anyone here watch Shark? It's a legal-drama on CBS (Sunday nights, 9 PM CST) starring famous movie actor James Woods. He plays a legendary, playboy defense attorney who has an attack of the conscience and begins to work for his former nemesis in the D.A's office.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great show. I did a Shark thread a while ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t461788.html

We can have a Mod merge both threads.

Gideon
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great show. I did a Shark thread a while ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t461788.html

We can have a Mod merge both threads.

It's all good.

Shark is awesome. It's tied for my first favorite with BL.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
OK I'll have a Mod merge both threads.

Entity
Shark is great. I love how James Woods is in this. He does whatever it takes to get the job done and doesn't care how dirty he has to get. And the serial killer that defends himself is an awesome villain. I hope he continues throught the series as a constintly returning villain.

Gideon
Originally posted by Entity
Shark is great. I love how James Woods is in this. He does whatever it takes to get the job done and doesn't care how dirty he has to get. And the serial killer that defends himself is an awesome villain. I hope he continues throught the series as a constintly returning villain.

Agreed. This role was perfect for Woods; I don't think any other actor could have done a better job. Brilliant, sarcastic, ruthless. This guy is a deadlier version of House.

The serial killer in question, I think, has been dealt with permenantly. Have you watched the season one finale?

Entity
Originally posted by Gideon
Agreed. This role was perfect for Woods; I don't think any other actor could have done a better job. Brilliant, sarcastic, ruthless. This guy is a deadlier version of House.

The serial killer in question, I think, has been dealt with permenantly. Have you watched the season one finale? If its the episode I'm thinking about I have. But in that same episode he even told Stark he was taking his case to appeal. Not to meantion now that he knows how Stark pulled it off.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

The serial killer in question, I think, has been dealt with permenantly. Have you watched the season one finale?

I know the show you're talking about. It starred Billy Campbell. The show ended with Stark and Wayne talking while Wayne was in jail awaiting another trial. I'm not sure, but I think Wayne Callison will be returning later this season. I will try to see if I can't confirm this.

chickenlover98
great show. one of legal favs. james woods portrays his char perfectly. just wish his daughter wasnt such an idiot.

Gideon
Originally posted by chickenlover98
great show. one of legal favs. james woods portrays his char perfectly. just wish his daughter wasnt such an idiot.

How so? I personally find Panabaker's performance to be exceptional; better than the vast majority of teenage actresses.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
How so? I personally find Panabaker's performance to be exceptional; better than the vast majority of teenage actresses.

I like Danielle Panabaker's performance's also. She may wind up with an emmy nomination real soon.

Entity
This show reminds me allot of House only the legal version. Anyone else feel that way?

I mean they are teaching people and they're the best at what they do. Even if its because they'll break any rule they need to to win.

Gideon
This show reminds me allot of House only the legal version. Anyone else feel that way?

I mean they are teaching people and they're the best at what they do. Even if its because they'll break any rule they need to to win.

Sort've. House and Stark certainly have similarities. Both of them are brilliant and legendary in their particular line of work. Both of them are sarcastic and witty. But, then again, note that House is completely embittered and has zero charisma. Stark, on the other hand, is very charismatic and he enjoys what he does .

Entity
I donno considering some of the stuff he pulls and the way he acts I'd say House definitely has his own version of charisma. lol

I just love both these characters and would definitely want them for my Dr. and Lawyer anytime. big grin

Gideon
I donno considering some of the stuff he pulls and the way he acts I'd say House definitely has his own version of charisma. lol

I just love both these characters and would definitely want them for my Dr. and Lawyer anytime. big grin

There are multiple types of appeal; James Woods portrays Stark with obvious charisma -- that is to say that he is more apt and more capable to charm and seduce people than Hugh Laurie's House. House can be charming when he wants to be, but this also is accelerated because of his obvious intelligence and candor. But he doesn't measure up to Stark's almost Hitler-esque charisma.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Last night's show was pretty good. I lied the scenes with James Woods and Danielle Panabaker.Very good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.