Donnie VS Mark Wahlberg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Who do you like better as an actor, Donnie Wahlberg, or Mark Wahlberg. If you didn't know, yes, they are brothers. I gotta say, I like Donnie Wahlberg a lot better. His performance in Diamond Men and Band Of Brothers is enough to sway my vote towards him. I think he shows more depth than Mark Wahlberg does.

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Who do you like better as an actor, Donnie Wahlberg, or Mark Wahlberg. If you didn't know, yes, they are brothers. I gotta say, I like Donnie Wahlberg a lot better. His performance in Diamond Men and Band Of Brothers is enough to sway my vote towards him. I think he shows more depth than Mark Wahlberg does.

All good points... but, does he have a six-pack like Marky Mark? Does he "feel the vibration, come on, come on, feel the vibration"?

Devil King
I think marky Mark is good at playing different version of himself. Look at Entourage. That pretty much sums him up.

I gotta go with Donnie on this one. Band of Brothers was a great series.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Robtard
All good points... but, does he have a six-pack like Marky Mark? Does he "feel the vibration, come on, come on, feel the vibration"?

I think since they share the same blood, Donnie's six pack is probably a bit smaller and he does feel the vibration a little, but not as much as Marky.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Mark Walhberg has had the better career.

dhong
I would say Donnie.... His potrayal of Carwood Lipton was pure gold. Though Mark is also good.

LoneUnknown
I'm going to have to say Mark simply because I've been a fan of his longer but I do think Donnie is a great actor. Does anyone remember him in The Sixth Sense as the disturbed boy Vincent Grey? It was only a small role but he was so good in it I remembered him throughout the whole film.

CopycatF

Venomous Yoshi
Between those two, I would have to say Mark Wahlberg. I enjoyed most of his movies and he's an great actor.

RUNMAN
Mark is great but since I haven't seen him in Boston attend to any Celtics game while Donnie has been struggling with us season ticket holders, I go for Donnie ahahahaha...

just kiddin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.