Velvet Lies-A Vamp RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChristinaDeath
This is my first time RPing and I wanted to start a story so I can keep up with it. Anyone is welcome. Newbs (like myself) would be great and someone with experience is needed likewise. I want to get three people here before we start and think of characters. So, I'm only 2 short! Join and help me out!

Walk in Shadows,

ChristinaDeath

Thunder Fox
*sigh* you do not have permission for this do you...? if not you need to get it

C. C. Cowgirl
She has no permission smile

Please read this link ChristinaDeath.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t360856.html

It is stickied yes

ChristinaDeath
OK! Sry! (I'm a typical Newb... sad ) So do I just post the idea up as a thread and wait? I just want to make sure I get it right this time! Thnx for the help!

Thunder Fox
post the idea plot etc. and wait for people that want to join when you get enough wait for the mod Ushgarack and wait for his go head

ChristinaDeath
OK! Thank you sooooooooo much! I had no idea what I was doing. I really appreciate yout help!

Thunder Fox
no prob

ChristinaDeath
OK, I did put it in the wrong place at first, but I went back and put it where it BELONGS. LOL. Thanks for dealing with an annoying begginer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.