Danny Phantom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firelord Ozai
Great show, reminds me a lot of DBZ as far as the fights go. Too bad that it may be ending soon.

Jaeh_JediPirate
DBZ?

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread. erm I like Danny Phantom... *sheepish grin*

I've been following it for quite a while now, and I'm pretty sure that cable around here is late when it comes to showing episodes, so i guess i have to wait and see...

vivando-loca
didn't we already have a thread about this? erm

i like it too, but it doesn't seem to be on a lot anymore.

vivando-loca
oh, ha, my bad, that was the fairly odd parents. embarrasment

Mirai Gohan
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
DBZ?

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread. erm I like Danny Phantom... *sheepish grin*

I've been following it for quite a while now, and I'm pretty sure that cable around here is late when it comes to showing episodes, so i guess i have to wait and see...

Yeah, just look at how Danny forms his ghost beam, it's the same as how Goku forms his Kamehameha wave.

Jaeh_JediPirate
at times, yeah, he does do that... doing random poses just to blast ghost rays, and sometimes they do look like Goku's kamehame wave form...

Mirai Gohan
Not sometimes, it's mainly all the time. There's not anything wrong with it, he just reminds me of Goku when he does that.

Too bad the show has ended.....it had so much potential.....

Jaeh_JediPirate
Nothing wrong with it, yeah.

It's not yet done here. As like always, our shows are late.

Mirai Gohan
Where do you live?

Jaeh_JediPirate
Asia. Philippines.

Mirai Gohan
Ah, you're Asian. big grin Interesting.....

So, who is your favorite Danny Phantom character?

Jaeh_JediPirate
Danny Phantom/Fenton, of course. stick out tongue

and yours is?

Mirai Gohan
I actually really like Vlad Plasmius but Dark Danny is my favorite character in the whole DP realm.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Dark Danny's sadistic... He's a good villain, but I like Vlad better than him... hmm

Mirai Gohan
That's why I like Dark Danny....because he's sadistic. I hate the Box Ghost though.

Jaeh_JediPirate
The box ghost is just silly.

And the box ghost + lunch lady = box lunch is just.... scary.

Mirai Gohan
Yeah, I had a "WTF" look on my face when I saw that.

So, how do you feel about Tucker & Sam?

Jaeh_JediPirate
what about them? as danny's friends? they're cool...

you?

what do you think about Danny-Sam pair?

Mirai Gohan
I actually thought they were pretty funny, especially Tucker with his crazy ideas. As for the Danny-Sam pair, I've actually been waiting for that to happen & I'm glad it happened.

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, they're funny...

Danny-Valerie pair? I didn't quite like it...

Mirai Gohan
I thought it was a cool idea.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I like sam/danny better...

valerie/tucker didn't look so bad...

vivando-loca
omg Jaeh we miss you at WD!

anyway. continue.

danny's my fav. character.

sam's my other fav. character.

as far as pairs go....sam and danny. stick out tongue

Jaeh_JediPirate
what's your favorite episode? happy

vivando-loca
mine? kinda hard to pick. wink

vivando-loca
i like the one when there's a beauty contest and sam gets all angry and enters. it's one of the only ones i remember. embarrasment

haven't watched this show in a while.

Jaeh_JediPirate
isn't it done over there?

I like the part where... hmm.. where... where... whhhheeere... *thinks*

a lot of them actually, but the current one in my mind is the episode where danny gets small and a mouse with skulker on it was chasing him .. and dash was there.. big grin

favorite villain?

vivando-loca
yea, it is actually. but i watched it while it was on over here. stick out tongue

fav. villain...umm.....ummm.....uuummmmmm.......i don't actually have one. no expression

if i had to pick...that evil dragon guy who's in my favorite episode...at least i think that's the one he's in...

*sigh* i can't remember.

Mirai Gohan
As far as favorite episodes go, I actually like the TV move "Reign Storm" & the one with Dark Danny. I guess you could consider those episodes.

Jaeh_JediPirate
don't think Reign Storm's out around here yet... the one with dark danny.. the one with.. clockwork's his name, i think?

vivando-loca
i don't think i saw either of those episodes. sad

Jaeh_JediPirate
aww... catch em on the net, i guess.. big grin

vivando-loca
cept it takes two hours to download 8 minutes of episode. sad

stupid dial-up.

Jaeh_JediPirate
true. stupid dial up.

yay i can relate!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
thumb up says my nephew.

vivando-loca
lol. smile

happy

Mirai Gohan
I wish a good game based on the show would be made but almost every Nick game that has been made to date has been pretty bad.

vivando-loca
Spongbob Battle for Bikini Bottom was actually a pretty good one. yes

Jaeh_JediPirate
.. I like reading DP fanfics. *random*

Mirai Gohan
I would love to have a Danny Phantom game made by a company like Activision with free roaming.

vivando-loca
that was pretty random jaeh... smile

yea, i'm just happy with a good video game, Mirai.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
not a lot, still in topic though.

Mirai Gohan
Anywho, what kind of adventures would you have liked to have seen if the series would've continued?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
there is this author in fanfiction.net who writes AWEsome Danny P. fanfics, name's DPcrazy.

there is this one thing she wrote where Danny and Dash switched powers...

that was great... happy

she wrote a lot of great stuff that would've looked AWEsome in the cartoon... yes

vivando-loca
link pleaze, Jaeh.

Mirai Gohan
Do you think the series will ever get a reboot?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
I hope so. It's a good cartoon.

I'll post the link later, still have to find the link lol.

vivando-loca
lol.

idk, it might get rebooted. Dead Like Me is having something like that happen. what they're doing is making a movie, and supposedly, if the movie does well, they may bring the show back.

maybe they'll do that for danny. or he may be back by popular demand. *shrug*

potcfan2003
DP got cancelled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.