Anybody have any Wells Fargo issues in the past three days?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Wells Fargo's automated system is down, there are many features that one cannot use at this time. The guy I talked to on the phone said the problem is "unprecedented" and that they have no idea when it will be fixed.

Naz
My work does everything through Wells Fargo and I didn't hear anything over the weekend about it not working.

Dreamt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Wells Fargo's automated system is down, there are many features that one cannot use at this time. The guy I talked to on the phone said the problem is "unprecedented" and that they have no idea when it will be fixed. My dad can't do anything with it for some reason.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Naz
My work does everything through Wells Fargo and I didn't hear anything over the weekend about it not working.

It's the special features like 'Paycheck Advance' and stuff like that that don't work. Normal banking activity is fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.