odin,thor,desak vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins?

Despite the obvious intention to spite the JLA....., I'll bite. The JLA wins. stick out tongue There are actually quite a few incarnations of the JLA that could take your team quite handily.

But for the sake of being fair, which incarnation of the JLA is it? And if you meant all of them, you are clearly an idiot if you think those 3 have a prayer in hell. doped

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Despite the obvious intention to spite the JLA....., I'll bite. The JLA wins. stick out tongue There are actually quite a few incarnations of the JLA that could take your team quite handily.

But for the sake of being fair, which incarnation of the JLA is it? And if you meant all of them, you are clearly an idiot if you think those 3 have a prayer in hell. doped i mean ww,flash,zauriel,superman,flash,batman,aquaman,cap
marvel but old school marvel not this shazam version.

u really think these 8 would stop odin,desak, and thor?

TricksterPriest
i mean ww,flash,zauriel,superman,flash,batman,aquaman,cap
marvel but old school marvel not this shazam version.

u really think these 8 would stop odin,desak, and thor?

You should specify, shithead. wink

No, they don't have a chance. And since this is a spite thread, and worse, a spite thread made by a retard....

gMvIYvwob-s

LORD, PALMERSTON! durbeware *KOs Quanchi* dur

quanchi112
You should specify, shithead. wink

No, they don't have a chance. And since this is a spite thread, and worse, a spite thread made by a retard....

gMvIYvwob-s

LORD, PALMERSTON! durbeware *KOs Quanchi* dur watch ur tone with me boy. i will not tolerate the name calling much more. dont let me get to u that much.

i win.

llagrok
You win the spite prize.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
You win the spite prize. no my friend... open ur eyes.

8 on three

spite is spectre vs thanos and not allowing thanos any prep or powerups. that is pure spite.

llagrok
Odin one shots Silver Surfer and Desak is one hell of a ***** to hurt.

quanchi112
Odin one shots Silver Surfer and Desak is one hell of a ***** to hurt. just say u think the jla loses and move on.

llagrok
Think I'll do whatever the hell I want.

quanchi112
Think I'll do whatever the hell I want. well i already know u think marvel wins. so here here. marvel wins.

wink

we agree on something.

KMC_Drifter
no my friend... open ur eyes.

8 on three

spite is spectre vs thanos and not allowing thanos any prep or powerups. that is pure spite.

8 on 3?......what the hell is that logic?

Ok...Superman vs 5 million humans. This is still spite in Supes' favor...even though Superman is greatly outnumbered!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, ever now and then when I make a spite thread...I don't try to hide the fact that it is spite

laughing

TricksterPriest
watch ur tone with me boy. i will not tolerate the name calling much more. dont let me get to u that much.

i win.

Talk to the hand, *****. dopedfu

guy222
Talk to the hand, *****. dopedfu

Guys, just be careful. Its just comics

Odin is powerful. Thor has Mjolnir. Desak is the Godslayer. Seems they win vs the JLA that's posted

quanchi112
Talk to the hand, *****. dopedfu its just comics man.

i feel odin and desak woud lay into dc's premier team.

llagrok
Give WW her sword and she has potential to kill Desak.

quanchi112
Give WW her sword and she has potential to kill Desak. she wouldnt get the job done. sorry but it took luck and the odinforce to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.