Jamestown VA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
I've seen a lot of tags from there. Has anyone been to Jamestown VA?

http://www.historyisfun.org/

They seem to be stuck in the past, and although I appreciate history, and I know of the good and bad of our country, do you think it's good for people to have to re-live oppression or oppresive ideals in order for there to be a sense of justice?

Czarina_Czarina
do you think a person should have to be reduced in life, mocked, ridiculed in their home town, just to remind them that they look mostly black? do you think that's a good way to teach them the history of this country? esp. if that person already knew history? what about ruining that person's job or ability to move up in a particular part of town? what about slandering that person's name? what about ruining that person's income and banking? just to remind them that they are mostly mixed black?

can you think of ways to harass a person who is mixed black and remind them of oppression so that justice can be exacted?

or is all of those things above the result of poor competition, jealousy, and envy? and if all of this is being circulated by mostly blacks for these things to happen in that person's life, and then, that person, decided to stay away from blacks already, do you think they will have much respect for them? even while being laughed at in public? do you think that being forced not to be able to go to an organic food market is a way to teach that person that the have a dominate black gene that is obvious, even though they may not talk to blacks who are very bullish b/c they feel that b/c that person kinda looks black, they ought to experience oppression and so that person ignores them, and as a result these same folks talk to whites and try to convince others that this person is racist, when in fact, that person just wants to work, enjoy their hobbies, and be left alone by bullies?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I went to Jamestown VA a long time ago when I was a teenager. I found the place to be fun and good. Looks of good areas.

botankus
Virginia is a great state. Mountains in the West, valleys in between, 2 metropolitan areas (Richmond and Fairfax/DC), beaches in the southeast, and really good weather most of the year. The Interstates (relatively speaking) are among the cleanest and best-looking.

Devil King
Originally posted by botankus
Virginia is a great state. Mountains in the West, valleys in between, 2 metropolitan areas (Richmond and Fairfax/DC), beaches in the southeast, and really good weather most of the year. The Interstates (relatively speaking) are among the cleanest and best-looking.

Yeah, but ALL of that was built on the backs of slaves! The mountians!, the roads!, the beaches! All of it, built on the backs of oppressed people.

Fishy
Originally posted by Devil King
Yeah, but ALL of that was built on the backs of slaves! The mountians!, the roads!, the beaches! All of it, built on the backs of oppressed people.

Serves them right for being black.

Devil King
Originally posted by Fishy
Serves them right for being black.

I just feel bad for those hand full of slaves that were really white people, trapped in a black body. Imagine how unfair it was to them!

Robtard
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

They seem to be stuck in the past, and although I appreciate history, and I know of the good and bad of our country, do you think it's good for people to have to re-live oppression or oppresive ideals in order for there to be a sense of justice?

Why do you act like the queen of retards?

It's called "History"; slavery is a part of American History. Do you feel oppressed when you (if you do) pick up a history book and read about slavery and the cotton industry?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

Jamestown is the name of the province that was quarantined when the virus that The Brotherhood created broke out because of Edgar.

botankus
Originally posted by Robtard
Why do you act like the queen of retards?

All hail the Queen of Retards!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.