Animated Goku vs. Animated Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
Who wins? 13jockey

StyleTime
Animated Superman wasn't really that strong. Goku could take him.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Animated Superman wasn't really that strong. Goku could take him.
Indeed so...

The comic Supes would stand a chance, but this right here isn't really fair competition. stick out tongue One Kamehameha Wave, and Supes from the animated series is down for the count.

BinaryCleric
There's already a thread on this in the Superman forum. Click here

Endless Mike
Yes, take a stronger version of Goku vs. a weaker version of Superman.

Only way you can hope to win.

Firelord Ozai
I don't even think Goku would win against this version of Superman because he's holding back, like he said in the last episode of JLU.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
I don't even think Goku would win against this version of Superman because he's holding back, like he said in the last episode of JLU.
It still wasn't enough to beat Darkseid though, so meh.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Only way you can hope to win. Same can be said about Manga Goku vs. Comic Superman. wink

Firelord Ozai
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It still wasn't enough to beat Darkseid though, so meh.

He only threw one "super" punch & besides that, Darkseid is a God.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan

true, when supes let loose, he punched ds and sent him flying through buildings, then he moved so fast and hammerd ds to the ground before he could recover.

but then again, so what? isn't that how the dragonball z anime crew fight all the time?

i'd have to give this to goku as he showed more destructive powers in the anime as comparted to cartoon supes

Mirai Gohan
Lol, yes, they fight like this all the time but they aren't even as durable as any version of Superman.

gogogadgetgo
animated superman isnt as durable as his comic counterpart though. he got beat up a lot in jl and jlu. wonderwoman gave him a good smacking, so did captain marvel. now there was a great episode, one of my favs.

if goku can dode supes and refrain from geting smacked, he'd most definitly can put supes down. but if he tries to stand up to supes punches and see if he can take it (which he does on occasions.) he's gonna get mauled.

Mirai Gohan
He was holding back EVERYTIME he got "beat up". The only time he kind of wasn't holding back was during the last episode of JLU.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
He was holding back EVERYTIME he got "beat up". The only time he kind of wasn't holding back was during the last episode of JLU.

good point. strenght wise and speed wise, we could argue that he was holding back, but durability wise, he's not as tough as comic superman. you can't really say he's holding back coz how can you hold back your natural durability? unless supes has control over his bio aura and his body density.

Mirai Gohan
I think some people were debating about that on another site but I don't think you can. But he's still more durable than Goku.

gogogadgetgo
i agree. supes is more durable. if its a pure fist fight, goku is definitly going down. i'd say goku's best bet is to blind supes temprarily with solar flare then finish him of with a kamehameha.

BradBalboa
Thsi goes to Gku deffinately, campare anything cartoon supes has done in a fight to what anime goku has done and goku wipes the floor with him. Capt Marvel vs supes figh for example, at the start of the fight the two fly at eahc other and simultaniesly hit each other causeing all the windows in the buildings around them to shatter.... big woop!! Goku and Rildo do the same thing but the buildings around them are destroyed and a huge creator forms below them !! Goku wins this hands down

iceman24567
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIshOOX0-lA That Superman One shots Goku everyday.

chickenlover98
goku instantly. that superman could barely punch people through buildings. he couldn't even lift an island or make the planet or surrounding area shake. goku 1 shots him and/or speedblitz's. so much rape its not even funny

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by chickenlover98
that superman could barely punch people through buildings.
orly?

1flEhacNaKY

he couldn't even lift an island or make the planet or surrounding area shake.
Eh, I've seen Supes do both of those in the animated series too... but I'm too lazy to go look for a video of him doing that stuff. stick out tongue

goku 1 shots him and/or speedblitz's. so much rape its not even funny
Meh. I suppose...

Pretty much any canon Superman beats Goku with ease though, especially Pre-Crisis.

chickenlover98
orly?

1flEhacNaKY

Eh, I've seen Supes do both of those in the animated series too... but I'm too lazy to go look for a video of him doing that stuff. stick out tongue

Meh. I suppose...

Pretty much any canon Superman beats Goku with ease though, especially Pre-Crisis. pre-crisis im not even going to bother. thats just rape right there. now i believe goku can take reg supes, but any more powerful version goku's pretty ****ed. animated supes is a lil punk *****. goku or for that mater KRILLEN! could beat him. he's a weakling and he gets owned by weak ass lil blasts. plus goku can move at the speed of light or damn near it. wtf does animated supes got on that?

Grinning Goku
Gotta say Goku at his best wtf pwns TAS/JLA/JLU Superman. He has a slight advantage in the durability department but Goku at his best would rough his ass up good.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Gotta say Goku at his best wtf pwns TAS/JLA/JLU Superman. He has a slight advantage in the durability department but Goku at his best would rough his ass up good. ADVANTAGE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! he doesnt have jack. name 1 occasion he withstood planet destroying blasts. ONE i DARE you. he is a weakling who never deserves to be mentioned in fights against dbz chars again

Grinning Goku
ADVANTAGE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! he doesnt have jack. name 1 occasion he withstood planet destroying blasts. ONE i DARE you. he is a weakling who never deserves to be mentioned in fights against dbz chars again

Supes handled lava pretty well...

superchron
pre-crisis im not even going to bother. thats just rape right there. now i believe goku can take reg supes, but any more powerful version goku's pretty ****ed. animated supes is a lil punk *****. goku or for that mater KRILLEN! could beat him. he's a weakling and he gets owned by weak ass lil blasts. plus goku can move at the speed of light or damn near it. wtf does animated supes got on that?

Almost every other version of supes besides animated and golden age WTF PWN Goke. Especially current Superman. I'd like to see Goku survive getting dragged through a REd Sun and not being One-Shotted by Superboy Prime

superchron
Supes handled lava pretty well...

This post= pure win. Although animated Supes loses, he's not a complete pansy. and name 1 time Goku withstood a planetbusting attack

chickenlover98
Supes handled lava pretty well... so goku cant deal with heat very well. this affects his durability how....

chickenlover98
Originally posted by superchron
This post= pure win. Although animated Supes loses, he's not a complete pansy. and name 1 time Goku withstood a planetbusting attack vs cell and or frieza or buu. take ur pick.

iceman24567
so goku cant deal with heat very well. this affects his durability how.... Heat vision to the brain easy ko.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by iceman24567
Heat vision to the brain easy ko. goku moves near lightspeed, animated supes moves at baely the speed of sound.....

i hope you can see where this is going

iceman24567
vs cell and or frieza or buu. take ur pick. Lulz Goku died to Cell's planet destroying self destruct power so nah.

iceman24567
goku moves near lightspeed, animated supes moves at baely the speed of sound.....

i hope you can see where this is going Where is your proof that he moves "near" light speed? Heat vision=light no expression.

chickenlover98
Lulz Goku died to Cell's planet destroying self destruct power so nah. im sure his self destruct could take more than the planet out. im sure it was overkill. plus by buu saga he's way stronger and more durable so stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
im sure his self destruct could take more than the planet out. im sure it was overkill. plus by buu saga he's way stronger and more durable so stick out tongue

You've got a point. That's the same thing I was thinking.

chickenlover98
Where is your proof that he moves "near" light speed? Heat vision=light no expression. gotenks goes around the planet 8 times in 1 minute.... goku's stronger/faster then gotenks

superchron
The only way Animated Supes wins is if he does an instant lobotomy while goku is doing a 10 episode long power up

chickenlover98
You've got a point. That's the same thing I was thinking. on dbz we almost always agree

chickenlover98
The only way Animated Supes wins is if he does an instant lobotomy while goku is doing a 10 episode long power up thats bullshit and you know it. by buu saga he can gop to ssj and ssj2 instantly. he cqan speedblitz animated supes in normal form so insta lose

iceman24567
im sure his self destruct could take more than the planet out. im sure it was overkill. plus by buu saga he's way stronger and more durable so stick out tongue No he stated he would destroy the planet not the moon or solar system the planet you have no evidence of anything more than that roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Grinning Goku
The only way Animated Supes wins is if he does an instant lobotomy while goku is doing a 10 episode long power up

Funny.laughing But If we're talking about SSJ3 Goku or SSJ4 Goku, he wouldn't need to power up for that long.

iceman24567
thats bullshit and you know it. by buu saga he can gop to ssj and ssj2 instantly. he cqan speedblitz animated supes in normal form so insta lose While he jumps instant heat vision to the head.

chickenlover98
No he stated he would destroy the planet not the moon or solar system the planet you have no evidence of anything more than that roll eyes (sarcastic) . why would he say im going to destroy the moon???? plus at that time the moon was already destroyed. it had been since the beginning of the ****in series. SO YOU PHAIL

chickenlover98
While he jumps instant heat vision to the head. again goku moves faster than heat vision

Kento
gotenks goes around the planet 8 times in 1 minute.... goku's stronger/faster then gotenks Except you can't prove how many times Gotenks went around the Earth and how long it took. Besides....8 times in a minute isn't even close to light speed and Gotenks is more powerful.

superchron
when has goku ever speedblitzed anyone?

chickenlover98
when has goku ever speedblitzed anyone? when has supes ever moved faster than the speed of sound is the real question

iceman24567
again goku moves faster than heat vision You said he moves near lightspeed heat vision is light you fail.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Kento
Except you can't prove how many times Gotenks went around the Earth and how long it took. Besides....8 times in a minute isn't even close to light speed and Gotenks is more powerful. ok well....you prove how many times he actually did. and he doesnt need to go light speed to speedblitz supes. he only needs to go a fraction of that speed

chickenlover98
You said he moves near lightspeed heat vision is light you fail. heat vision is light huh. you sir are the single worst debater currentluy on these forums. YOU FAIL!!!!!!! if im not mistaken doesnt wonderwoman deflect heat vision in the series? so if ur saying she can move at lightspeed i hope u can prove it. heatvision is just that a beam of HEAT. not light

superchron
again goku moves faster than heat vision

Prove it

Kento
ok well....you prove how many times he actually did. and he doesnt need to go light speed to speedblitz supes. he only needs to go a fraction of that speed What part of can't prove how many times he went around and how long it took is hard to understand? The only thing we know is it took a minute to get to Fat Buu's house...and we don't even know how far away he was from that either.

chickenlover98
Prove it ok, easy. wonderwoman blocked it with her wristbands. wonderwoman = phail and slower than speed of sound. goku wtf pwns wonderwoman. i think it is quite obvious here that you are biased towards supes in any form

Ridley_Prime
pre-crisis im not even going to bother. thats just rape right there. now i believe goku can take reg supes, but any more powerful version goku's pretty ****ed. animated supes is a lil punk *****. goku or for that mater KRILLEN! could beat him. he's a weakling and he gets owned by weak ass lil blasts. plus goku can move at the speed of light or damn near it. wtf does animated supes got on that?
Hmm. Good point...

No way in hell could Krillen beat Supes though.

But If we're talking about SSJ3 Goku or SSJ4 Goku, he wouldn't need to power up for that long.
orly?

3E_bse0BLJ8

That sure took awhile to power up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
ok, easy. wonderwoman blocked it with her wristbands. wonderwoman = phail and slower than speed of sound. goku wtf pwns wonderwoman. i think it is quite obvious here that you are biased towards supes in any form Wonder Woman is faster than you think. Deflecting dark lightning. http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg
She was fast enough to run into the speed force.

chickenlover98
Hmm. Good point...

orly?

3E_bse0BLJ8

That sure took awhile to power up. roll eyes (sarcastic) krillen by the end of the series is stronger than frieza in base form. frieza in base form blew up the planet vegeta.

there fore krillin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> animated supes

Grinning Goku
Hmm. Good point...

orly?

3E_bse0BLJ8

That sure took awhile to power up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ZMJDotV-EzY

Watch his transformation this time. Count the seconds...

superchron
ok, easy. wonderwoman blocked it with her wristbands. wonderwoman = phail and slower than speed of sound. goku wtf pwns wonderwoman. i think it is quite obvious here that you are biased towards supes in any form

when did wonder woman block heat vision? Besides, it's not really running or flying speed, it's reflexes

chickenlover98
Wonder Woman is faster than you think. Deflecting dark lightning. http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg
She was fast enough to run into the speed force. perhaps you cant read correctly. this is ANIMATED SUPERMAN. therefore ANIMATED wonder woman, who is a snail compared to goku. care to try and phail less?

chickenlover98
when did wonder woman block heat vision? Besides, it's not really running or flying speed, it's reflexes ....and? she blocked it when supes was being brainwashed. i think it was during the mongul ep i dont remember exactly. and if your saying she has better reflexes than goku u are SADLY mistaken

superchron
Animated Wonder Woman has not deflected HV to my recolection(could be wrong) even so, she has hella reflexes

chickenlover98
Animated Wonder Woman has not deflected HV to my recolection(could be wrong) even so, she has hella reflexes goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>animated wonderwoman. period

superchron
I'm not argueing that, I'm sayin I don't think she's deflected hv before

chickenlover98
I'm not argueing that, I'm sayin I don't think she's deflected hv before ill look it up later im like 80 % sure she did

iceman24567
I'm not argueing that, I'm sayin I don't think she's deflected hv before I don't think so either.

superchron
W/e JLU Amazo beats the shit out of dbz

iceman24567
W/e JLU Amazo beats the shit out of dbz Luklz solos the Dbz universe.

chickenlover98
W/e JLU Amazo beats the shit out of dbz he pretty much solos everything, considering once he analyzes their powers he can beat them. he's a cosmic being at the end of the series. shit i dont think anyone could beat him

superchron
he pretty much solos everything, considering once he analyzes their powers he can beat them. he's a cosmic being at the end of the series. shit i dont think anyone could beat him

Batman ftw

iceman24567
Batman ftw I think Jlu Batman was actually smarter than Comic book Batman.

superchron
I think Jlu Batman was actually smarter than Comic book Batman.

Possibly. But animated Bats sadly doesn't have the multiversal Batkick. Actually Comic Bats is smarter IMO, he created Brother Eye and OMACS

Ridley_Prime
krillen by the end of the series is stronger than frieza in base form. frieza in base form blew up the planet vegeta.
Filler.

It was mentioned in the manga that Frieza blew up planet Vegeta, but they never actually showed him doing it.

Besides, when Frieza (first form) destroyed planet Vegeta in the anime, it blew up instantly, whereas when Frieza destroyed Namek (in his final form), it took 5+ minutes for it to blow up.

Inconsistency.

Either way, Krillen is nothing to Supes.

ZMJDotV-EzY

Watch his transformation this time. Count the seconds...
Heh. I remember that.

They're so inconsistent with how long it takes Goku to transform to a certain state.

In the episode where Goku first went SSJ3 against fat Buu, he said "I'm sorry that took longer than the others, but I haven't had much occasion to practice this one. this is what I call a Super Saiyan 3".

Considering that, he shouldn't of been able to go SSJ3 against Kid Buu (or Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed) that fast.

Batman ftw
In JL/JLU, Batman was able to scare off Amazo with Kryptonite once, but was able to adapt to it the time after that.

No way would Batman beat Amazo.

chickenlover98
Filler.

It was mentioned in the manga that Frieza blew up planet Vegeta, but they never actually showed him doing it.

Besides, when Frieza (first form) destroyed planet Vegeta in the anime, it blew up instantly, whereas when Frieza destroyed Namek (in his final form), it took 5+ minutes for it to blow up.

Inconsistency.

the reason namek took so long was because it was much bigger and mor stable planet. plus he only destroyed the core and was trying to avoid getting hit by the blast

Grinning Goku
Filler.

Inconsistency.

Heh. I remember that.

They're so inconsistent with how long it takes Goku to transform to a certain state.

In the episode where Goku first went SSJ3 against fat Buu, he said "I'm sorry that took longer than the others, but I haven't had much occasion to practice this one. this is what I call a Super Saiyan 3".

Considering that, he shouldn't of been able to go SSJ3 against Kid Buu (or Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed) that fast.

In JL/JLU, Batman was able to scare off Amazo with Kryptonite once, but was able to adapt to it the time after that.

As you should know each Saiyan transformation gets easier the more the Saiyan uses that particular form. This goes for SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3. By the time he fought Kid Buu, he had used that form 3 times before (not sure about how many times he used it in the manga though).

chickenlover98
As you should know each Saiyan transformation gets easier the more the Saiyan uses that particular form. This goes for SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3. By the time he fought Kid Buu, he had used that form 3 times before (not sure about how many times he used it in the manga though). thanks u said what i was eventually gonna have to.

superchron

It was a joke. But seriously Batkick ftw

iceman24567
It was a joke. But seriously Batkick ftw Animated Batman made the watch tower and the dimensional barrier but i don't know. confused

Endless Mike
Animated Superman loses

BradBalboa
orly?

1flEhacNaKY

Meh. I suppose...

Pretty much any canon Superman beats Goku with ease though, especially Pre-Crisis.

Not true, the superman from the cartoons wouldnt put up much of a fight for Goku, pit superman in the clip above against post frieza saga goku, Goku wins at this point he can survuve planet destroying attacks supes cant !!

Akuma Killer
Goku...

dadudemon
Filler.

Inconsistency.

Heh. I remember that.

PPPPPFFFFFFFTT! Dude, watch this video...

Fast forward to 3:08 and then stfu.

kxGQNxL4_n0

Ridley_Prime
As you should know each Saiyan transformation gets easier the more the Saiyan uses that particular form. This goes for SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3. By the time he fought Kid Buu, he had used that form 3 times before (not sure about how many times he used it in the manga though).
@ the underlined part: I only recall him using that form twice before Kid Buu erm (once against fat Buu, and the other time against Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed).

Edit: Oh, nevermind. He also went SSJ3 when Goten and Trunks asked him to show them. Almost forgot about that.

As for the rest of what you said, yeah. I guess that makes sense.

Animated Batman made the watch tower and the dimensional barrier but i don't know. confused
Heh. Me neither >.>...

Originally posted by BradBalboa
Not true, the superman from the cartoons wouldnt put up much of a fight for Goku, pit superman in the clip above against post frieza saga goku
I wasn't saying Supes from the cartoons would beat Goku. No way that would happen.

I said pretty much any canon Superman beats Goku with ease (the cartoons are not canon).

Goku wins at this point he can survuve planet destroying attacks supes cant !!
If that's true (about Goku being able to survive planet destroying attacks), then why didn't he survive Cell's self-destruct? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by dadudemon
PPPPPFFFFFFFTT! Dude, watch this video...

Fast forward to 3:08 and then stfu.

kxGQNxL4_n0
Why are you showing me this? I never said Goku couldn't transform into SSJ3 quickly in the Buu saga. I just said he shouldn't of been able to, considering how long it took him to do it when he fought fat Buu, and the fact he said "I haven't had much occasion to practice this one".

I still stand by what I said, so no. I'm not going to stfu.

BradBalboa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIshOOX0-lA That Superman One shots Goku everyday.

Nooo way, post frieza saga Goku would own animated superman !!

You obviousl dont know anythigabut Goku if you think a punch like THAT would beat him,Frieza sent Goku flying further than that without even touching him !!

True i think Superman and Goku would be a good fight but the supes from the cartoons is vastly to underpowered to go up agiasnt Goku, just because its superman everyeems to think he cown anyone, im not a hater, im a supermanan myself, all im saying is if you pit the cartoon version of supes against goku he aint gonna last!!

BradBalboa
(quote)

If that's true (about Goku being able to survive planet destroying attacks), then why didn't he survive Cell's self-destruct?
el onsring cells self destruction probably enough power to destroy the planet about 1000 times over !!

COME ON THINK ABOUT IT !!

HERES THE FACTS ...

In his first fight with vegeta, Gokus kamehameha overpowers vegetas galic gun ( a planet desroying attack) which would also mean th gokus kamehameha would have enough power init to destroy a planet, and vegeta survives, now considering this is in the first series of the show that Goku gets thousands of times stronger during the duration of the show, many times stronger than what vegeta was when he survived a planet desroying attack its plain and simple that Goku could

dadudemon
Why are you showing me this? I never said Goku couldn't transform into SSJ3 quickly in the Buu saga. I just said he shouldn't of been able to, considering how long it took him to do it when he fought fat Buu, and the fact he said "I haven't had much occasion to practice this one".

I still stand by what I said, so no. I'm not going to stfu.

I am showing you this because you tried to use a video that was useless in proving your point and Grinning Goku didn't think to post the one I did.

Goku can and did go to SSJ3 in virtually instant...this is why you need to stfu. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! stick out tongue

I WINZ!!!! WEEEE!

chickenlover98
Nooo way, post frieza saga Goku would own animated superman !!

You obviousl dont know anythigabut Goku if you think a punch like THAT would beat him,Frieza sent Goku flying further than that without even touching him !!

True i think Superman and Goku would be a good fight but the supes from the cartoons is vastly to underpowered to go up agiasnt Goku, just because its superman everyeems to think he cown anyone, im not a hater, im a supermanan myself, all im saying is if you pit the cartoon version of supes against goku he aint gonna last!! saiyan saga goku owns animated supes. nappa blows up cities and vegeta can lanet bust. animated supes is NOTHING

TheBadguy
lmao it is hi-larious to see how hard the Superman fanboys are grasping at straws, they just refuse for Superman to lose to Goku in anyway. Relax fanboys it doesn't make him any less just because in animated versions Goku rapes him 10/10.

Filler.

Inconsistency.

More of that filler crap, this is a fight between the animated characters fighting so it was not filler. and when Freeza blew up planet vegeta he used a giant deathball, on namek it was smaller than him, thats why it took 5 mins. Krillen destroys animated Supes.

BradBalboa
Goku wins this easily

chickenlover98
Originally posted by TheBadguy
lmao it is hi-larious to see how hard the Superman fanboys are grasping at straws, they just refuse for Superman to lose to Goku in anyway. Relax fanboys it doesn't make him any less just because in animated versions Goku rapes him 10/10.

More of that filler crap, this is a fight between the animated characters fighting so it was not filler. and when Freeza blew up planet vegeta he used a giant deathball, on namek it was smaller than him, thats why it took 5 mins. Krillen destroys animated Supes. thank you finally someone with sense. actually yamcha would rape supes, he's weaker than krillen

Ridley_Prime
I am showing you this because you tried to use a video that was useless in proving your point and Grinning Goku didn't think to post the one I did.

Goku can and did go to SSJ3 in virtually instant...this is why you need to stfu. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! stick out tongue

I WINZ!!!! WEEEE!
Meh. Whatever >.>...

*quotes Dark-Jaxx*

"Don't assume everyone who doesn't cockride DBZ is a Superman fanboy, I like DBZ more than Superman for Christ's sake."

On top of that, I didn't even deny that Goku would beat animated Superman. I only argued against Krillen.

and when Freeza blew up planet vegeta he used a giant deathball, on namek it was smaller than him. thats why it took 5 mins.
Hmm. I suppose that makes sense...

Krillen destroys animated Supes.
How? I've seen animated Supes travel at speeds far faster than Krillen's Distructo Disc.

Not to mention, unlike kid Gohan (who was around Krillen's level), Krillen always got his ass handed to him by the likes of the Spice Boys and what not.
The Garlic Jr. saga may be a filler saga, but according to you, that "crap" doesn't count. stick out tongue

More of that filler crap, this is a fight between the animated characters fighting so it was not filler.
^^^

actually yamcha would rape supes, he's weaker than krillen
Prove it then.

Yes. We all know Goku would beat animated Supes with ease, but Yamcha? *pfft* What's Yamcha gonna do? Break his hand against the man of steel with his Wolf Fang Fist?

Ridley_Prime
And animated Supes has withstood things more powerful than Yamcha's Spirit Ball.
Darkseid's Omega Effect anyone? shifty

Yamcha on the other hand died against a Seibaman's self-destruct sick (whose much weaker than Nappa of course).

This is stupid. I can't believe I'm even comparing Yamcha to Supes. Goku easily beats animated Superman, yes, but that sure as hell doesn't mean all of Goku's friends are just as capable of doing the same, especially not Krillen and Yamcha.

What's next guys? You gonna say that Bulma can beat him as well?

dadudemon
What's next guys? You gonna say that Bulma can beat him as well?

Yes. It usually costs $20 bucks nowadays for things like that. shifty

Akuma Killer
Goku already beat Superman in the Wizard magazine, (and their the know it all of comics) and Goku only went SS1.

Superman has had alot of different guys workin on'im tho, if you add up all Supe's feats in all the comics, he could basically do anything.

but if you stick wit one version Superman, Goku could take'im.

chickenlover98
And animated Supes has withstood things more powerful than Yamcha's Spirit Ball.
Darkseid's Omega Effect anyone? shifty

Yamcha on the other hand died against a Seibaman's self-destruct sick (whose much weaker than Nappa of course).

This is stupid. I can't believe I'm even comparing Yamcha to Supes. Goku easily beats animated Superman, yes, but that sure as hell doesn't mean all of Goku's friends are just as capable of doing the same, especially not Krillen and Yamcha.

What's next guys? You gonna say that Bulma can beat him as well? yamcha owns supes because even thought they look weak they keep training. they may not be even CLOSE to on par with goku, but by the end of the frieza saga they were as strong/stronger and faster than the entire ginyu force. this easily makes them win, so HA

Ridley_Prime
Yes. It usually costs $20 bucks nowadays for things like that. shifty
Heh...

yamcha owns supes because even thought they look weak they keep training.
They stopped training after the Cell saga, though.

they may not be even CLOSE to on par with goku, but by the end of the frieza saga they were as strong/stronger and faster than the entire ginyu force. this easily makes them win, so HA
So tell me. Have Krillen or Yamcha ever lasted long (much less held their own) against beings like Amazo?

sZCnQ8AAOXI

I think not.

Goku has of course (against Perfect Cell and what not, who possessed his abilities and others'), but Yamcha and Krillen didn't even last long against the Cell Jr's...

Animated Superman wins against those 2, without question.

Dark-Jaxx
The Cell Jrs. are actually just as strong as Cell was.

chickenlover98
Heh...

They stopped training after the Cell saga, though.

So tell me. Have Krillen or Yamcha ever lasted long (much less held their own) against beings like Amazo?

I think not.

Goku has of course (against Perfect Cell and what not, who possessed his abilities and others'), but Yamcha and Krillen didn't even last long against the Cell Jr's...

Animated Superman wins against those 2, without question.

perhaps u didnt understand my point. every character from the frieza saga on that has power can kill animated supes.

Ridley_Prime
perhaps u didnt understand my point. every character from the frieza saga on that has power can kill animated supes.
Including Chaozu? laughing

BradBalboa
hmm the question of weather or not yamchaor krillin could beat supes is...well odd lol !!I think tien would have the best chance ou of all the lower tier fighters, cell was god level and tien managed to hold him of altough it nearly killed him, if tien did to supes what he did to cell he might actaully win, but then again./.....

Yusukes45
Goku wins.

chickenlover98
hmm the question of weather or not yamchaor krillin could beat supes is...well odd lol !!I think tien would have the best chance ou of all the lower tier fighters, cell was god level and tien managed to hold him of altough it nearly killed him, if tien did to supes what he did to cell he might actaully win, but then again./..... dude every lower tier guy can take animated supes no problem. animated supes is literally raditz level or lower. srsly this is absolutely no contest

chickenlover98
Including Chaozu? laughing except chaozu

BradBalboa
it would be cool to see JLU vilians vs DBZ villians like Doomsday vs Broly (since everyone compares them to each other) or Darksied vs Frieza

But in te case of supes vs son, Goku wins Happy Dance

chickenlover98
it would be cool to see JLU vilians vs DBZ villians like Doomsday vs Broly (since everyone compares them to each other) or Darksied vs Frieza

But in te case of supes vs son, Goku wins Happy Dance you make it sound like the JLU anime chars were strong. LISTEN VERY CLOSELY they are all below saiyan saga level. pretty much all of them are comparable to raditz strength speed and energy. anyone of the chars solos

Ridley_Prime
Meh. JLU Amazo would solo the whole DBZverse. He would copy any powers from them that he might not already have (if necessary) and take 'em out without much effort.

@ chickenlover: Animated Supes is not Raditz level or lower. no expression

chickenlover98
Meh. JLU Amazo would solo the whole DBZverse. He would copy any powers from them that he might not already have (if necessary) and take 'em out without much effort.

@ chickenlover: Animated Supes is not Raditz level or lower. no expression ok amazo is the ONLY char that can do anything. and hell yes he is. that supes was WORTHLESS

dvampire
Animated Supes would be the snot out of Raditz, he's not that weak. I say an ssj and above is where he starts having trouble, and will most likely lose, mainly because of speed (which he just doesn't use).

dadudemon
Originally posted by dvampire
I say an ssj and above is where he starts having trouble, and will most likely lose, mainly because of speed (which he just doesn't use).

So you have to use meth to be of any worth????

confused confused confused

I would really like for them to make a movie about Goku versus Superman. (Make superman "go rogue".)

chickenlover98
Animated Supes would be the snot out of Raditz, he's not that weak. I say an ssj and above is where he starts having trouble, and will most likely lose, mainly because of speed (which he just doesn't use). dude name supes best strength and speed feat from the show. it wont compare to any char on dbz

Yusukes45
I believe animated Supes is lightning speed and well over class 100 ton-range. He isnt getting pass Frezia though imo.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Yusukes45
I believe animated Supes is lightning speed and well over class 100 ton-range. He isnt getting pass Frezia though imo. speed=mach 1 or 2

strength we're pretty much in agreement i put his max between100-150 tons however he isnt hitting any of the z fighters from raditz on so it wouldnt really matter.

BradBalboa
Amazo from JLU woulnt solo he DBZverse, its not like JL where he can get supes heat vision or GLs power ring, he can copy shit like kamehameha buthat wont win a fight JLU amazo doent have the strenght speed or endurance to take DBZverse, Frieza could solo the JLU universe so HA !!

chickenlover98
Amazo from JLU woulnt solo he DBZverse, its not like JL where he can get supes heat vision or GLs power ring, he can copy shit like kamehameha buthat wont win a fight JLU amazo doent have the strenght speed or endurance to take DBZverse, Frieza could solo the JLU universe so HA !! YOU ARE WRONG

DestinyGuy678
amazo would be about equal to cell...but most characters (basically all characters who have saiyan blood) can take the entire jlu ( I think the green lantern only had the power to blow up half of the planet)

superchron
Amazo solos the JLU verse and the DBZ verse at the same time

Ridley_Prime
Since Amazo can copy anyone's powers in JL/JLU, it's a pretty good bet that he could copy people's power levels in DBZ as well (along with their techniques).

Yeah. He solos the JLUverse and the DBZverse at the same time.

chickenlover98
Since Amazo can copy anyone's powers in JL/JLU, it's a pretty good bet that he could copy people's power levels in DBZ as well (along with their techniques).

Yeah. He solos the JLUverse and the DBZverse at the same time. thumb up

Yusukes45
( I think the green lantern only had the power to blow up half of the planet) Just because you have lower busting power, it doesnt make you weaker.

chickenlover98
Just because you have lower busting power, it doesnt make you weaker. yes it does. energy wise it does

BradBalboa
Atually it was the full Geen Lantern corps comined only had enough powerto blow half the earth ahaha freakin wekalings !!

Yusukes45
yes it does. energy wise it does No, like i said. That just tells you their busting power nothing more.

Kagato from tenchi muyo can beat dbz characters, and kagato cant even bust a city in one shot. While goku can bust a planet.

I'm just trying to say, you can be a planet buster while i can barely destroy a moon. That doesnt mean you stronger then me. If i'm faster i could blitz you before you blew up the planet, or use a hax ability, or some other shit to beat you. etc..

BradBalboa
No, like i said. That just tells you their busting power nothing more.

Kagato from tenchi muyo can beat dbz characters, and kagato cant even bust a city in one shot. While goku can bust a planet.

I'm just trying to say, you can be a planet buster while i can barely destroy a moon. That doesnt mean you stronger then me. If i'm faster i could blitz you before you blew up the planet, or use a hax ability, or some other shit to beat you. etc..
No offense mate, but someone who cant even destroy a city, aint got no chance agaisnt any DB character

Galvaclaw
No offense mate, but someone who cant even destroy a city, aint got no chance agaisnt any DB character

The flash.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
The flash. good point sad

BradBalboa
Flash ?? As far as i can tell, if he wanted to, flash COULD destroy a city ! If he ran threw one at full speed round and round he maybe could.But at the end of the day all flash has at spped, it takes more than mere speed to beat Goku

Galvaclaw
1.Hit Goku with a force of a white dwarf star moving at the speed of light. He's one shotted superman level guys with this attack.

2. Steal Goku's speed leaving him as a living statue. Flash's have stolen the speed of Krytonians, people empowered by 7 gods, and even other speedforcers.

3. Vibrate Goku into another dimension.

4. Turn intangible and remove all of Goku's organs.

5. Dump in the speed force.

Flash is vastly powerful.

dvampire
I think he's talking about the Animated version of Flash though Gal.

But yeah, comic version will destroy Goku.

chickenlover98
I think he's talking about the Animated version of Flash though Gal.

But yeah, comic version will destroy Goku. i agree with comic version no question. but animated flash will be destroyed

Yusukes45
No offense mate, but someone who cant even destroy a city, aint got no chance agaisnt any DB character No, you are wrong. Like i said in another thread. Who can bust more doesn't determine the fight.

I cant believe ppl actually believe the person who can bust more is the victor no matter wat. Good for you BradBalboa you can destroy a planet and i cant, i guess i lose because i cant destroy a planet?

Oh and how would Kagato beat Goku? simple, goku tries to punch kagato, goku flies right through kagato's body, next thing goku notices is his heart is in kagato's hand. Or Kagato could turn goku's body into stone, since kagato has matter manipulation i belive.

Kagato doesn't need planet busting power to beat goku.

I can give u many more examples if you want me to. Also why do u think a person that cant destroy a city cant beat goku? wat if that person is faster then goku and far stronger? why cant that person just blitz goku and break his arms and legs so he cant shoot ki blasts and destroy the planet?

Darkstorm Zero
Deestructive power doesn't always determen victory... it never has, it's a great way to guage battle power, but it takes more than the ability to fire off a beam of destructive energy to win battles, mainly because people can use things like magic, ungodly strength, plot devices, or plan ingenious traps and plots, among other things that can more than equalise the pure brute force.

The Flash happens to be a perfect example of this, purely on speed alone, he can beat a sizable portion of the entire DB universe al the way up to and including even SSJ3 level fighters, although he may have difficulty getting past the likes of Buu or higher due to Energy Manip...

Getting thrown back by an aura while running at beyond lightspeed will turn him into a skidmark 50 miles long... (J/K)

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Destructive power doesn't always determin victory... it never has, it's a great way to guage battle power, but it takes more than the ability to fire off a beam of destructive energy to win battles, mainly because people can use things like magic, ungodly strength, plot devices, or plan ingenious traps and plots, among other things that can more than equalise the pure brute force used by the DB crew.

The Flash happens to be a perfect example of this, purely on speed alone, he can beat a sizable portion of the entire DB universe al the way up to and including even SSJ3 level fighters, although he may have difficulty getting past the likes of Buu or higher due to Energy Manip and regeneration...

Getting thrown back by an aura while running at beyond lightspeed will turn him into a skidmark 50 miles long... (J/K)

SMIFF-N-WESSON
Honestly Kakarot would drag, scrape and dust Kal-el off.
Seriously, look at how many times ole Supes gets PWNED on a daily basis.
Kakarot might lose every now and then but he fights full throttle everytime and Supes does not.
Supes has beed beaten by everything from women to robots in a fair fight. Kakarot might lose then finds inner strength to over come by going to the next level of his own born ability.
All in all, Supes would get destroyed by Kakarot.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
Honestly Kakarot would drag, scrape and dust Kal-el off.
Seriously, look at how many times ole Supes gets PWNED on a daily basis.
Kakarot might lose every now and then but he fights full throttle everytime and Supes does not.
Supes has beed beaten by everything from women to robots in a fair fight. Kakarot might lose then finds inner strength to over come by going to the next level of his own born ability.
All in all, Supes would get destroyed by Kakarot. first off that sounded so sexist it wasnt even funny. i even found some robot racism in there eek! we get it. goku wins let this die. there is no possible way that animated supes can win. let the thread die

BradBalboa
whats ith calling him kakarot anyways ?
its Goku, no one calles him kakarot, with the expetion of actaul dragonball characters, which you not !
and yeah animated supes wouldnt stnd a chance we all know that lets talk about something else now !!

Ridley_Prime
whats ith calling him kakarot anyways ?
Well, it's Goku's real name after all (just like Superman's is Kal-El). Kakorat's a Saiyan name.

Goku is only the name he was given when he was found on earth as an infant.

its Goku, no one calles him kakarot, with the expetion of actaul dragonball characters, which you not !
People can call him Kakorat if they want, but I guess most prefer Goku, since it's easier to spell.

and yeah animated supes wouldnt stnd a chance we all know that lets talk about something else now!!
Agreed. The whole Goku vs Superman thing's been beaten to death (just as it has been for months). Best to move on to something else now.

BradBalboa
I know exact why he is called kakarot, but you dont oound callin him kakarot his nae is goku !! air enough if the guy wants to its just a little strange

White Ghost
Ya lets i think the last time i was on here was about a year ago under a different name and it was getting old then lol shit.

but whats this dbz movie 2008 actually about?

BradBalboa
Originally posted by White Ghost
Ya lets i think the last time i was on here was about a year ago under a different name and it was getting old then lol shit.

but whats this dbz movie 2008 actually about?
Its based on the original dragonball series, its about goku OBV !!
Well, goku is a highschool student in his last year im guessing,when king piccolo starts to gather the dragonballs, and piccolos men kill gohan
( gokus adopted grandfather) and his last request is that gouk seek out master roshi anain o he can stop piccolo
go to
www.dragonballmovieblog.com
thats where i get my updates

White Ghost
Wait so the people are the voices right?

and so then i guess i could just get all the db videos and it would be the same right? I mean whats new

BradBalboa
Originally posted by White Ghost
Wait so the people are the voices right?

and so then i guess i could just get all the db videos and it would be the same right? I mean whats new
Its a liv action movie, so the actors voices are the one sin it not the voice actors from the show. Well omethings are changed around a little bit plus it wll be relly cool seeing goku and piccolo fight in live action. plus in the movie you can only use th dragonballs once every 6 years i think rather than every years, since shenron can now only be summoned at an eclipse !! king piccolo or lord piccolo as calle din the movie, has been imprisoned for 2000 years instad of 300 years ! noi krillin or tien in the movie sad

White Ghost
lol wont it be kinda cheese then if its real people playing the characters lol i mean would it not be like powerrangers???

and thats to bad i like tien and what about yamcha?

Ridley_Prime
Well, goku is a highschool student in his last year im guessing,when king piccolo starts to gather the dragonballs, and piccolos men kill gohan (gokus adopted grandfather)
Goku went to highschool? stick out tongue I know Gohan did, but I don't recall Goku doing the same... maybe it's just my memory.

Its a liv action movie, so the actors voices are the one sin it not the voice actors from the show. Well omethings are changed around a little bit plus it wll be relly cool seeing goku and piccolo fight in live action. plus in the movie you can only use th dragonballs once every 6 years i think rather than every years, since shenron can now only be summoned at an eclipse !! king piccolo or lord piccolo as calle din the movie, has been imprisoned for 2000 years instad of 300 years ! noi krillin or tien in the movie sad
I know it's like the movies to be inconsistent and all (in some areas)... but that's messed up.

Magee
No he didnt but this is a hollywood film so it will probably resemble the O.C more than DBZ.

BradBalboa
Thats true, Goku never went to school, he was raised in the woods and the only other person he ever saw was his adopted grandfather gohan. lol he lived on a diet of fish, bears and tigers which he killed with his bare hands !! I think his house is still in the woods but he actually goes to school in the movie, Plus in the movie piccolos men kill gohan, unlike originally where Goku accidently kills him, which i think is alot better ( the original that is)

DestinyGuy678
if superman lets lose...and does something like this

isnt it possible he could win

Y_qOCx1hoXA

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Only way you can hope to win.

Whats to stop Goku SSJ2 from blowing Pre-Crisis Superman apart.

Pre-Crisis Superman doesn't really have the feats to survive solar system destroying attacks.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Whats to stop Goku SSJ2 from blowing Pre-Crisis Superman apart.

Pre-Crisis Superman doesn't really have the feats to survive solar system destroying attacks. A: **** you, go die, you idiot. B: stop bringing up dead threads, in which the consensus is goku winning! your opinion is worthless. not een knowledgeable dbz fanboys, ie. ME, like to listen to your bullshit. your just as stupid as phenemenol and just as big a troll. if you would like to dig up a part of kmc history just browse closer to the beginning of older dbz threads. ull find the corpse of an idiot in the background. believe me buddy ur headed there. now for the good of anime stfu

Combat_Guru
"dig up a part of kmc history " This is not a shrine, it's a friggin mesage board where people have fun talking about stuff they can't address with people face to face.

"**** you, go die, you idiot." Stop, think about where you are, your not in a Court Debating whether you should live or die, your on your computer, debating which fictional character could beat the other..... If it's that easy to raddle your cages, you have the emotional stability of a 5 year old.

Thank you. Reported.

chickenlover98
"dig up a part of kmc history " This is not a shrine, it's a friggin mesage board where people have fun talking about stuff they can't address with people face to face.

"**** you, go die, you idiot." Stop, think about where you are, your not in a Court Debating whether you should live or die, your on your computer, debating which fictional character could beat the other..... If it's that easy to raddle your cages, you have the emotional stability of a 5 year old.

Thank you. Reported. thats rich laughing the troll reported me hysterical

Combat_Guru
thats rich laughing the troll reported me hysterical

Yes, my report is as follows,

chickenlover98
Yes, my report is as follows, smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>