Are you shy with them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
Are you shy around girls or guys?

TRH
No

C. C. Cowgirl
What does shy mean? blink

Secretus
Originally posted by LostDoctor

Neg.

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What does shy mean? blink

Easy

TRH
What does shy mean? blink uhh....well........afraid to talk to....

C. C. Cowgirl
I see! I am easy around boys yes

-

I see! I am not afraid to talk around boys no

TRH
Originally posted by Secretus
Neg.

Easy no

TRH
I see! I am easy around boys yes I knowvin

Secretus
"like putty in there hands"

This guy is off.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by TRH
I knowvin

lion

miss_swann
I'm not shy around guys I know.

C. C. Cowgirl
Why are you shy around guys you do not know?

miss_swann
because I can't laugh at them because I have no reason to make fun of them. I make boys embarassed.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sounds more like you embaress yourself hmm

You only find amusement by making fun of people? What the f**k?

TRH
Originally posted by miss_swann
because I can't laugh at them because I have no reason to make fun of them. I make boys embarassed. haermm

miss_swann
this was a late post makes no sense now.

TRH
not really. Originally posted by TRH
haermm

miss_swann
but then someone quoted it... and it really doesn't make sense...

C. C. Cowgirl
this was a late post makes no sense now.

Not really? Then what is the problem? stick out tongue

I see no point in getting embaressed or shy around people at all ermm

TRH
but then someone quoted it... and it really doesn't make sense... blugoberrys are after you

TRH

I see no point in getting embaressed or shy around people at all ermm Me eitherermm

miss_swann

I see no point in getting embaressed or shy around people at all ermm getting emabarassed is a waste of time. Gettting shy is understandable.

TRH
getting emabarassed is a waste of time. Gettting shy is understandable. Maybe

C. C. Cowgirl
I mean, big deal! If you make a fool out of yourself and people laugh at you without you wishing for it, then you are too good for them smile

If you can not be yourself, be with other people. There is no reason at all to be shy big grin

getting emabarassed is a waste of time. Gettting shy is understandable.

I can understand blushing if you get complimented smile I blush a lot at times big grin

But hesitate to speak because you are afraid of the response or such, is just stupidity stick out tongue

TRH
I mean, big deal! If you make a fool out of yourself and people laugh at you without you wishing for it, then you are too good for them smile

If you can not be yourself, be with other people. There is no reason at all to be shy big grin

I can understand blushing if you get complimented smile I blush a lot at times big grin

But hesitate to speak because you are afraid of the response or such, is just stupidity stick out tongue Words of wisdom from Marie

miss_swann
I don't rate embarasment and blushing from compliments together.

I think shy is understandable because you don't know what someone is like so I hold back until I work out if they're a waste of my time or if they're nice. Then I start being loud.

TRH
I don't rate embarasment and blushing from compliments together.

I think shy is understandable because you don't know what someone is like so I hold back until I work out if they're a waste of my time or if they're nice. Then I start being loud. LOUD!?.......WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?..........THAT COULD MEAN MANY THINGS.........SPEAK UP WOMAN!

C. C. Cowgirl
If you hold back you are not yourself! If you are not yourself and you start to like the person, how do you know if he likes you or the one you pretend to be?

By not saying things you wish to say, the person you are with starts liking the one you are acting to be smile

Be yourself to a 100% or you will wind up with problems big grin

If they do not like you for you, they are a waste of time yes

If you hold yourself back from being you, you are wasting your own time shockyes

TRH
If you hold back you are not yourself! If you are not yourself and you start to like the person, how do you know if he likes you or the one you pretend to be?

By not saying things you wish to say, the person you are with starts liking the one you are acting to be smile

If you hold yourself back from being you, you are wasting your own time shockyes More great words of wisdom

Shelbert Lemon
Im really shy/quiet around people Im not familiar with.. guy or girl.

miss_swann
If I don't know them I OBSERVE and then get irritating.

TRH
If I don't know them I OBSERVE and then get irritating. why?

miss_swann
because you don't know how they will take your personality and madness so hold back see how they think and then jump in.

TRH
because you don't know how they will take your personality and madness so hold back see how they think and then jump in. ermm

miss_swann
*shrugs* I make no sense

C. C. Cowgirl
By doing that you might be missing out on new friends smile

Getting a friend or relationship is mutual work. If both would observe it would not wind up very well at all. Someone has to make a first step big grin

If you make the first step and show yourself then the first impression is from yourself and not a fake you. The first impression is of high importance always big grin

What if he loves you for being quiet and observing and you like the guy when he is being himself? Then you get the problem that you do not want to scare him away by being yourself! Which is what got you into the mess in the first place big grin

Be yourself mhm

Bardock42
because I can't laugh at them because I have no reason to make fun of them. I make boys embarassed. How do you make boys embarassed?

TRH
By doing that you might be missing out on new friends smile

Getting a friend or relationship is mutual work. If both would observe it would not wind up very well at all. Someone has to make a first step big grin

If you make the first step and show yourself then the first impression is from yourself and not a fake you. The first impression is of high importance always big grin

What if he loves you for being quiet and observing and you like the guy when he is being himself? Then you get the problem that you do not want to scare him away by being yourself! Which is what got you into the mess in the first place big grin

Be yourself mhm Hail thee wise one

miss_swann
There is a lot of wise stuff, but I do observe a lot of the time so it wouldn't be a false impression.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by TRH
Hail thee wise one

hug

wise stuff is very wise

It is what I will be getting paid for hopefully stick out tongue

TRH
hug

It is what I will be getting paid for hopefully stick out tongue hugOriginally posted by miss_swann
There is a lot of wise stuff, but I do observe a lot of the time so it wouldn't be a false impression. herbnone

C. C. Cowgirl
There is a lot of wise stuff, but I do observe a lot of the time so it wouldn't be a false impression.

You are still holding yourself back! The greatest of discovery is made in an open discussion without shut doors big grin

miss_swann
You are still holding yourself back! The greatest of discovery is made in an open discussion without shut doors big grin Erm yeah.. whatever that means... I'm not very bright.

TRH
Erm yeah.. whatever that means... I'm not very bright. Sure you are

C. C. Cowgirl
Do not say that smile

It means that by observing you might be missing out on things smile

If you do not talk out you will only be hearing what he is willing to say! You need to talk. To ask things, in order to have a successful observation smile By holding yourself back you are not being very open stick out tongue

miss_swann
Do not say that smile

It means that by observing you might be missing out on things smile

If you do not talk out you will only be hearing what he is willing to say! You need to talk. To ask things, in order to have a successful observation smile By holding yourself back you are not being very open stick out tongue explaining me is very complex as I never make sense. I am a loud pain in the rear that gets into trouble 58% of the time and the other 42% of the time I observe and think.

C. C. Cowgirl
Think like this:

If you are not yourself then you do not get good friends either smile

A friend is someone that likes you for being you! Otherwise it is just a fake friend shrug

Big deal if you are loud and get in trouble! I get in trouble pleanty! With a friend, the darkest of times can be bright flirt

miss_swann
But I am being myself just my sweeter self who has friends too that like both parts of me.

C. C. Cowgirl
Then why are we keeping this moving no expression

Be yourself has been my main point for over a page now laughing out loud

All I am saying is that you should be yourself from the start, even though you do not know the person big grin

miss_swann
and I have been trying to say that and we've all got very confused and I should clean something... bye.

C. C. Cowgirl
Happy cleaning wave

Kelly_Bean
Not anymore. I used to be until I got my first "real" boyfriend and after a while I warmed up, now I'm just normal around them. But I wouldn't be telling the truth if I told you I didn't get butterflies the first few times I met Sebastian. stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
I get butterflies when meeting dad big grin

TRH
I am off to eat and play video games

LethalFemme

No.

C. C. Cowgirl
Have fun TRH big grin

Hot signature, LethalFemme eek!

FoxMeister
Depends which girl really... love

C. C. Cowgirl
What is the difference between a girl and the girl then? stick out tongue

FoxMeister
What is the difference between a girl and the girl then? stick out tongue
Whether you like them as a friend or a little more

C. C. Cowgirl
You are shy around your girlfriend but not around girl friends? smile

FoxMeister
She aint a girlfriend... a crush more like

LostDoctor

If you hold yourself back from being you, you are wasting your own time shockyes

How do u know so much?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by FoxMeister
She aint a girlfriend... a crush more like

hmm

How do u know so much?

I use common sense and pushing my mind to the limits flirt

I guess smile

FoxMeister
cowgirls know everything

C. C. Cowgirl
No one knows everything stick out tongue

FoxMeister
foxes do... they just dont know it

C. C. Cowgirl
I am sure they do hug

yvonnekarate
Yes, I'm shy around boys. I feel so dumb and stupid with boys. Especially if I'm with the boy I like and we're stading with other girls. I'm sure he likes them better than me.

Regards, Yvonne

Rogue Jedi

I see no point in getting embaressed or shy around people at all ermm exactly. be yourself, if they dont like it, life goes on. I like your attitude. yes

Venomous Yoshi
I'm not shy with girls. I'm not shy with anybody at all. I guess you can say that I have a lot of confidence, which is a good thing.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
exactly. be yourself, if they dont like it, life goes on. I like your attitude. yes

So do I big grin

vivando-loca
depends. no expression

DarkC
Yes I am. At first.

MR.Grum
Are you shy around girls or guys? if shy means hit them in the face an tell them i love them then yes i amherbeyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.