Alicia v.s. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
The Demon Hunter Squad( Alicia, Dante, and Hayabusa) meet about an oncoming demon attack two weeks from now. As they converse on how to stop the threat, Alicia is pissed at Dante with his constant pick-up lines. If getting smacked in the face with the Gunrod wasn't enough, then Alicia has had it. 'Hey Alicia, once were done showing these demon how we rock, how bout I show you how I really rock at my place?' Dante says. 'Hmmm. Lets make a deal, if you can beat me in a 2 round battle, you can have all of this.' Alicia replies with a sexy voice. 'Exuse me, but this bet is pretty foolish, we need to think of a way to--' Before Hayabusa can finish, he gets a cut off by Alicia 'I got this Hayabusa.'
As they step outside. Dante pulls out his sword and says 'I don't want to kill a pretty lady like you, so I won't use my Devil Trigger.' 'Whatever floats your boat.' Alicia replies. And they begin the battle.

ESB -1138
Ignoring the...skit, Dante wins!!!

Last Fre3lancer
Alicia is powerful enough to take on Dante. She's not a pushover.

lightness
whose alicia?

Last Fre3lancer
The main Protaganist of Bullet Witch.

Rascaduanok

ThoraxeRMG
Dante takes this.

Last Fre3lancer
This is underrating Alicia. Tell me why Dante wins. She is a powerful demon-killer who is on par with Dante.

ThoraxeRMG
Because of his Devil Trigger? She still loses, a majority of her moves relies on long distant moves. I doubt any of her magic spells will hurt Dante too much. She is still a human after all.

Last Fre3lancer
Hence Dante says he won't be using his DT.

ThoraxeRMG
You know he can summon Alastor to his side. 313

Last Fre3lancer
Alastor is a physical being?

ThoraxeRMG
Yes, he has a physical form.
Where he uses a sword similar to his old form.

Last Fre3lancer
Hm, Alicia will have a problem with that. The best thing to do is use one of her Great Magics.

ThoraxeRMG
Alastor can use magic as well. He can fly and materialize swords from thin air and control them. Alastor also has a "Devil Trigger" form of his own.

Last Fre3lancer
Damn, Dante does win. Alicia had better hope Dante is protected. And what is Hayabusa gonna do after?

ThoraxeRMG
Alastor takes her place.

Last Fre3lancer
Takes her place for what?-

ThoraxeRMG
He kills her and takes her places as a demon hunter big grin
J/k.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
He kills her and takes her places as a demon hunter big grin
J/k. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

ThoraxeRMG
Joke, I joke!

Last Fre3lancer
Yeah! Dante, Alicia, and Hayabusa are the Demon Hunter Squad! Killing one of them is like Dante killing Trish or Hayabusa killing Hayate! And plus there is a demo attack about to commense and they need all of them to be successful!

ThoraxeRMG
Eh? What's it called? Akuma-Messastsu no jutsu?

Guilty Gear
Joke, I joke! Me too fox

Last Fre3lancer
Ryuumonohozukmaru!

Guilty Gear
!uramkuzohonomuuyR

Last Fre3lancer
Nice one.

ThoraxeRMG
Erabareshi shikumei no otoshigo... ima koko ni chikara wo shimese.

Last Fre3lancer
English please.

ThoraxeRMG
Bastard child, chosen by fate... show me your strength

Last Fre3lancer
I aint a bastard child, and I'd rather not show you my strength.

ThoraxeRMG
XD

Guilty Gear
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/02/aliciaclothesrated.jpg

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/11/aliciabandaids.jpg

Alicia from Bullet Witch is...droolio

ThoraxeRMG
Dante and Alastor will do a 3 way on her ass....and mouth.

Guilty Gear
Meh...so will I.

ThoraxeRMG
Never mind looks like a 4 way now.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante still has superhuman speed and agility even without devil triggering, also he has HF to deal with majority of damage and clearly better H2H skills. So it's entirely possible that he can speedblitz her and then give her a kiss...a good kiss.
*feeling envious*

Last Fre3lancer
Never mind looks like a 4 way now.

Man, Hayabusa gets no action.

lightness
alicia looks nice. her 2nd pic reminds me of aba from gg isuka(the bandages)

Last Fre3lancer
I--need--Alicia!!!!

Rascaduanok

Charlotte DeBel
Jump cancel rules...

Or he can Just Block everything she throws at him and Just Release a great kiss with all absorbed energylove love love

Last Fre3lancer
She'll be head over heels by that time.

Charlotte DeBel
Well, Dante wins 10\10 from what we've seen even without turning into his demonic form. And gets his pretty trophysmile

Last Fre3lancer
And then the Demon Hunter Squad will go on and thwart the demon attack. But you gotta say, she is powerful, isn't she?

Dark Venger
I do not think Dante could take Alicia, because she has better magic moves than Dante...

Raijin
Now that's a bit vauge, better how?

Dark Venger
She can call tornados, lightning and meteors.

Dark Venger
And, she has more spells to use against different enemies

Raijin
And you think that'd take care of Dante? Yeah, no. If he'd actually get sucked into a tornado he could easily teleport out of it and besides, it would probably not even kill him or hurt him for that matter. Dante has fought enemies that had the ability to move at lightning speeds, so I think he's more than capable to evade a lightning strike or if all fails he could take Alastor demon form which would more than likely absorb the lightning, though this is just speculation on my part. Meteors have been thrown at him before, he could just evade them or just use some royal guard skills on them. You present Alicia as a type of fighter who needs to put distance between her and her enemies, but as I said, Dante can teleport so what's stopping him from just teleporting behind her to say, shot her in the back of the head?

@ Double post; Does she have a spell that most definitely takes care of demon hunter halfbreeds?

Dark Venger
if Dante appear behind her she could make an own shield from spears around her and that would stop any attack

Dark Venger
Maybe I present Alicia as a type of fighter who needs to put distance between her and her enemies, but she is the one who THINKS before she do anyhting, while Dante do not think what to do he just acts, and I think that thats why Virgil almost kills him.

Raijin
Originally posted by Dark Venger
Maybe I present Alicia as a type of fighter who needs to put distance between her and her enemies, but she is the one who THINKS before she do anyhting, while Dante do not think what to do he just acts, and I think that thats why Virgil almost kills him. So you're basing your impression of Dante from when he was a teenager, that's cute. roll eyes (sarcastic) And guess who wound up kicking Vergil's arse several times? Dante, why? Because people change.
if Dante appear behind her she could make an own shield from spears around her and that would stop any attack Assuming she notices Dante behind before he pulls the trigger or decapates her or that she's got eyes in the back of her head.

And kindly stop with the double posting and the senseless image attaching, use the edit option and we already know what Alicia looks like, you don't see me posting an image of Dante in every post I make.

Dark Venger
No but you show that shameless images, and for the record she possesses two souls one of a human and one of a demon, giving her the advantage of premonition.

Raijin
I'm not sure wtf you're referring to. Are you referring to my sig and avatar? And shameless? What the hell? Let's see you make that in photoshop.

Sorry, but how does having two souls let one see a glimpse of the future?

Dark Venger
ok,ok...Maybe Alicia woulnt kill Dante...but do you really think that he will dare to kill her...I dont think so..do you?

First_Tsurugi06

Raijin
ok,ok...Maybe Alicia woulnt kill Dante...but do you really think that he will dare to kill her...I dont think so..do you? No, I think he'd toy around with her until she gives in/up just like he did with Lady.

Dark Venger
You cant compare Alicia with Lady, because Lady doesnt have anything special

Rascaduanok
*cough cough* Kalina Ann *cough cough*

Oh, and a great rack in DMC 4!

Charlotte DeBel
Silicone b*tch...

Raijin
You cant compare Alicia with Lady, because Lady doesnt have anything special Working as a demon hunter is nothing special?

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2753/jesuszw9.jpg
Originally posted by Rascaduanok
*cough cough* Kalina Ann *cough cough*
Despite carrying that thing, her acrobatic skills are still better than any other human.

Dark Venger
But again, Alicia is not human

TricksterPriest
Having played halfway through DMC4 at this point...........I don't give her a chance in hell at taking him down. I mean, jesus christ, did any of you actually play DMC4? erm Remember the fight with Nero vs. Dante in mission 11? Dante toys with Nero the entire fight and smacks him down in every category. the only way to do any major damage is the devil bringer. Everything else gets countered or blocked.

And playing as Dante.......yikes. There's a reason he smacked Nero around, he's actually more powerful and versatile than in 3. She's screwed.

Charlotte DeBel
And even Devil Bringer is effective only in 70% of uses- on higher difficulties Dante can escape being Snatched.
In the 4th game you see Dante as tough as should true high demonic lord look like- being the strongest demonic entity in the world, having no real adversaries after kicking Mundus' ass, and suffering from boredom- on Fortuna mission he's just trying to have fun (toying with Nero is an example of it).

Dante with all the powerset from DMC 1, 3 and 4 beats Alicia without even needing to think about something as stressful as Devil triggering (that thing is actually causing some psychological stress to him, though limitations on that aside from game mechanics are purely psychological, sort of "Batman complex" of not using the weapon\power used to kill his parents).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.