I am slightly offended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Everytime one of my "friends" on KMC has a list of their favourite members, I'm not on any of them (unless I ask first)! Am I invisible to all of you?! Or do you just hate me?

=Tired Hiker=
Taken care of, friend.

Rogue Jedi
we hate you.

Grinning Goku
It's just the Internet. Get over yourself.

Secretus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
It's just the Internet. Get over yourself.

The interwebs are evil.

lord xyz
Stupid jokers. shakefist

FUZE_LOVER
both

Leo.M
Maybe you should take a hint. they don't like you

LethalFemme
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
both

Funny for so many reasons.lol

Scottie
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
both Originally posted by LethalFemme
Funny for so many reasons.lol

lord xyz
Originally posted by Scottie
Very kind. no expression

Scottie
Originally posted by lord xyz
Very kind. no expression i luf u man _manhug_

§P0oONY
Everytime one of my "friends" on KMC has a list of their favourite members, I'm not on any of them (unless I ask first)! Am I invisible to all of you?! Or do you just hate me? I'm never on anyone's list either, what's worse is that people who used to have me on their lists no longer do... stick out tongue

lord xyz
i luf u man _manhug_ Funny way of showing it...

Scottie
Funny way of showing it... if i had a list you would be on it

=Tired Hiker=

lord xyz

§P0oONY
Damn, yeah well, people say things like they really like me and talk to me all the time and are happy to see me, yet, I'm still not recognised as their friend. Now that is annoying. You still get a better deal than me. So you carry on being "slightly offended" and leave the "big boy offended" to me.. mhm

lord xyz

=Tired Hiker=
Well, you can always make a thread! Except after you've made 4 the same day. Then you can't make a thread.

And that, my friend, is the one rule that makes me want to hurt people. raver

TRH
hmm

Scottie
if i had a list you would be on it

lord xyz
touched

Make a list. mhm

TRH
touched petpet

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
petpet Meh, what have you done for me? ermm

TRH
Meh, what have you done for me? ermm Not cursed you out after what you wanted tiffy to do?

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
Not cursed you out after what you wanted tiffy to do? What did I want her to do?

TRH
What did I want her to do? You know.....the webcam

Scottie
touched

Make a list. mhm nah oh3

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
You know.....the webcam She told you about that, did she?

*surpressed laugh*

lord xyz
nah oh3 Okay.

Edit: I didn't notice that smilie had happy eyes. happy

TRH
She told you about that, did she?

*surpressed laugh* Yeah she did,did you have fun on there making yourself look retarded ?

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
Yeah she did,did you have fun on there making yourself look retarded ? I don't remember making myself look retarded. I do remember her doing everything I said. Hehe.

johnnyforever
I don't remember making myself look retarded. I do remember her doing everything I said. Hehe. Lies

TRH
I don't remember making myself look retarded. I do remember her doing everything I said. Hehe. Ha,liar......you acted retarded and whatever you were trying to do you just made your self look oh so retarded to her,to me,to her mother,sad kinda that your that desperate

lord xyz
Originally posted by johnnyforever
Lies erm

Originally posted by TRH
Ha,liar......you acted retarded and whatever you were trying to do you just made your self look oh so retarded to her,to me,to her mother,sad kinda that your that desperate Ha, coming from the guy who has an online relationship. no expression

johnnyforever
erm

Ha, coming from the guy who has an online relationship. no expression So? .. I'm the happiest girl alive .. and i wouldn't have it any other way

And i've already met him ... and i'm seeing him again for my birthday

=Tired Hiker=
Dang, I don't even have an online relationship. sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dang, I don't even have an online relationship. sad how YOU doin'?

lord xyz
Originally posted by johnnyforever
So? .. I'm the happiest girl alive .. and i wouldn't have it any other way

And i've already met him ... and i'm seeing him again for my birthday Yeah but I rember how you two "fell in love".

Dang, I don't even have an online relationship. sad It's nothing special. All you do is masturbate to someone you meet like once a year, and when that happens, the desperateness of the people show.

TRH
erm

Ha, coming from the guy who has an online relationship. no expression coming from a guy who doesn't have one at all andOriginally posted by johnnyforever
So? .. I'm the happiest girl alive .. and i wouldn't have it any other way

And i've already met him ... and i'm seeing him again for my birthday

TRH
Yeah but I rember how you two "fell in love".

It's nothing special. All you do is masturbate to someone you meet like once a year, and when that happens, the desperateness of the people show. what?hmm

lord xyz

It's nothing special. All you do is masturbate to someone you meet like once a year, and when that happens, the desperateness of the people show.

TRH

It's nothing special. All you do is masturbate to someone you meet like once a year, and when that happens, the desperateness of the people show. What about us falling in love?ermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
how YOU doin'?

That is a little scary, what you wrote there . . . and the response time. Damn, dude. confused

Rogue Jedi
That is a little scary, what you wrote there . . . and the response time. Damn, dude. confused kiss me? heartbeat

TRH
kiss me? heartbeat lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
lol yummy.... wink

TRH
yummy.... wink I thought the Goat was your only *****mhm....no wait.....you are his *****

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
What about us falling in love?ermm She hated you, then yousaid she was pretty, then she said you was pretty, then you started being nice, then you were together. Oh yeah, when that happened she said shedoesn't go out with you anymore. Strange, isn't it?

TRH
She hated you, then yousaid she was pretty, then she said you was pretty, then you started being nice, then you were together. Oh yeah, when that happened she said shedoesn't go out with you anymore. Strange, isn't it? on the first one,when was that? confused ,she said I was pretty?no expression,when that happened she said she doesn't go out with you anymore?......you mean when that happened she said she wasn't going out with you?

I am not gonna argue with you about it because its over and done with and you wont ever be on webcam with her again,regardless of were I am buddy wink

lord xyz
Originally posted by TRH
on the first one,when was that? confused ,she said I was pretty?no expression Yeah, as in she liked your appearance. no expression

Originally posted by TRH
,when that happened she said she doesn't go out with you anymore?......you mean when that happened she said she wasn't going out with you? What? I didn't say that. When we had a video call she said she doesn't go out with you...and that you were her first. erm

Originally posted by TRH
I am not gonna argue with you about it because its over and done with and you wont ever be on webcam with her again,regardless of were I am buddy wink Is this supposed to offend me?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
on the first one,when was that? confused ,she said I was pretty?no expression,when that happened she said she doesn't go out with you anymore?......you mean when that happened she said she wasn't going out with you?

I am not gonna argue with you about it because its over and done with and you wont ever be on webcam with her again,regardless of were I am buddy wink wanna see me naked on cam? wink

TRH
wanna see me naked on cam? wink no thanks

TRH
Yeah, as in she liked your appearance. no expression

What? I didn't say that. When we had a video call she said she doesn't go out with you...and that you were her first. erm

Is this supposed to offend me?

oh okno expression

Sorry I was trying to figure out what you were saying,for a bit we weren't together,

No it is supposed to stop me from getting a new enemy

ragesRemorse
Everytime one of my "friends" on KMC has a list of their favourite members, I'm not on any of them (unless I ask first)! Am I invisible to all of you?! Or do you just hate me?

atleast you have friends on KMC sad

Sanctuary
attentionwhore

C. C. Cowgirl

Do not worry hug I have not seen my name on any list either big grin

BlaxicanHydra

I thought it was obvious.. they just like you for the sex.

Röland

It's nothing special. All you do is masturbate to someone you meet like once a year, and when that happens, the desperateness of the people show.

Hey, hey, hey, that was uncalled for. No need to bring masturbation into this argument.

Barker
Oh god, they don't put you on some stupid list, they hate you, go kill yourself and have the post whore thread closed. no expression

Just kidding.

Except for the thread closure part.

no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
erm

Ha, coming from the guy who has an online relationship. no expression

I suggest being careful with what you speak of to develop that sentence yes

lord xyz
Originally posted by Barker
Oh god, they don't put you on some stupid list, they hate you, go kill yourself and have the post whore thread closed. no expression

Just kidding.

Except for the thread closure part.

no expression You're the whore. mhm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Sanctuary
attentionwhore

131 We've passed the jokes, and although I'm on your list, I'm not in the dark blue section, we've known eachother more than any of the others have known you. What gives? sad

Sanctuary
We've passed the jokes, and although I'm on your list, I'm not in the dark blue section, we've known eachother more than any of the others have known you. What gives? sad
I haven't updated that in a while. hmm
How would you know?

Also, you sure know how to make yourself look like an idiot. no expression

lord xyz
I haven't updated that in a while. hmm

How would you know?

Also, you sure know how to make yourself look like an idiot. no expression I'm not the kind of guy who plans ahead in debates over the internet.

Sanctuary
I'm not the kind of guy who plans ahead in debates over the internet.
But, you are the kind that needs to. no expression

lord xyz
But, you are the kind that needs to. no expression EDIT I can't think of a good enough responce.

C. C. Cowgirl
EDIT I can't think of a good enough responce.

'I am not the kind that bothers putting my back into online crap'? happy

Sanctuary
EDIT I can't think of a good enough responce.
I win? w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.