Spiderman 4 fake thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Just a few months after spiderman three comes out there are fake trailers for number 4 everywhere. Some are good and some suck beyond measure but let me post some.

First off, heres a fake opening. Its not that bad either.
k8onDrd4UXI

This fake trailer actually isn't that bad once you get into it more.
-XhGBsK6LgU

This one isn't bad and what I like is, he decided to go the civil war road and kill off Aunt May. He even has pete in the face black suit.
eBQ1IiWl1gM

This one is just a fake Tomestone as villain trailer.
69qHtdLAG5w

This one brings Kraven I think as a bad guy and peters parents as robbers. Its not bad.
gOYiqKOfuVY

This one is good too. It brings Hobgoblin, Sandman, and Carnage as bad guys.
JZTIURTiwOU

This vid isn't really a teaser trailer. Its some guys joke but its feaking funny. The best part is when peter pulls his shirt off while running but instead of a costume, theres a bra. lol big grin
-PWwAyZLASg

The only real good part in this one is hydroman. The rest is bleh.
luzkO7nn23U

This one isn't that bad either. It involves Lizard, Sandman, Venom, and Carnage.
GNQxM_wyQwU

Post any you all find.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Just a few months after spiderman three comes out there are fake trailers for number 4 everywhere. Some are good and some suck beyond measure but let me post some.

First off, heres a fake opening. Its not that bad either.
k8onDrd4UXI

This fake trailer actually isn't that bad once you get into it more.
-XhGBsK6LgU

This one isn't bad and what I like is, he decided to go the civil war road and kill off Aunt May. He even has pete in the face black suit.
eBQ1IiWl1gM

This one is just a fake Tomestone as villain trailer.
69qHtdLAG5w

This one brings Kraven I think as a bad guy and peters parents as robbers. Its not bad.
gOYiqKOfuVY

This one is good too. It brings Hobgoblin, Sandman, and Carnage as bad guys.
JZTIURTiwOU

This vid isn't really a teaser trailer. Its some guys joke but its feaking funny. The best part is when peter pulls his shirt off while running but instead of a costume, theres a bra. lol big grin
-PWwAyZLASg

The only real good part in this one is hydroman. The rest is bleh.
luzkO7nn23U

This one isn't that bad either. It involves Lizard, Sandman, Venom, and Carnage.
GNQxM_wyQwU

Post any you all find.

Great fakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.