Odin Vs Agamotto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesdabest1
1st Fight - Agamottos Realm

2nd Fight - Asgard

3rd Fight - Neutral Ground

Endless Mike
Agamotto wins all 3

He's the most powerful sorceror in the Marvel U

Stupid Rookie
Agamotto wins. As far as magic users go, the Vishanti are pretty much top notch in Marvel.

Kutulu
I'm going with Agamotto. It's been said that the realm of magic was "the realm of the vishanti", and Agamotto has mentioned directly his place in the multiverse in the past during his brief fight with Galactus.

From the wikipedia entry on Agamotto:

Symmetric Chaos
I've always assumed Agamotto was more powerful (based on the coolness of his name).

Does he have any real feats though?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I've always assumed Agamotto was more powerful (based on the coolness of his name).

Does he have any real feats though?

He fought Galactus and didn't even seem to be trying, yet Galactus wasn't really able to do anything to him.

tjcoady
the only time I've ever seen Agamotto worried or concerned in a fight/appearance, was when he demanded Strange serve him in the war of the Seven Spheres. I think Agamotto takes this.

TricksterPriest
Each one of the Vishanti is a top tier elder god level being. Only a few guys in their category beat them, like Shuma-Gorath, and possibly some guy named Arch-Enemy.

Agamotto smokes Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.