PC Supes vs Dr Strange (Classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Runs out of thread before the fanboys can lynch me.

Endless Mike
I'd say Strange takes it 6/10, if Supes can blitz him before his defenses can react he can win, otherwise Strange hits him and the magic weakness takes him down

basilisk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'd say Strange takes it 6/10, if Supes can blitz him before his defenses can react he can win, otherwise Strange hits him and the magic weakness takes him down

PC Supes uses his speedblitz to take out a wizard before he can complete his spell. Or... not:

Galan007
Originally posted by basilisk
PC Supes uses his speedblitz to take out a wizard before he can complete his spell. Or... not: Except Supes wasn't speedblitzing anyone in that scan, .

Symmetric Chaos
Superman KO's him before he can start casting erm

If he doesn't Strange destroys him with equal ease.

There's just no way for this fight to be even.

Skeets
Strange speed blitzes Superman.

basilisk
Originally posted by Galan007
Except Supes wasn't speedblitzing anyone in that scan, .

That's PC Supes for you. I just like the "Long before normal human senses have registered them, the man of tomorrow has ACTED!" and
"All right! Stop right there!".

It's hilarious. The guy senses the wizard's approach before he even materializes, reacts instantly, can move faster than light, and still gets totally owned.
"All right little old man I'll let you finish ONE spell. But that's IT, OK?"

Galan007
Originally posted by basilisk
That's PC Supes for you. I just like the "Long before normal human senses have registered them, the man of tomorrow has ACTED!" and
"All right! Stop right there!".

It's hilarious. The guy senses the wizard's approach before he even materializes, reacts instantly, can move faster than light, and still gets totally owned.
"All right little old man I'll let you finish ONE spell. But that's IT, OK?" Yeah, that's typical PC Supes for ya...

Realistically he could have ripped that mages head off, before he could blink. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.