Double-Standards of Sexuality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardiel13
I'm sure this discussion has already been had, but I'm not one to necropost. Tell me, how on Earth did society get to the point where women can display characteristics that would define them as homosexual, but still be ambiguious, while if a guy does so much as tap a dude's shoulder, he's A FLAMING ****** FROM GAYTOPIA!

I mean, if a girl sleeps with her college roommate, she can say "I was experimenting" or "I went through a lesbian phase when I was a kid." And that passes as totally understandable. Hell, there's even a book called "A Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks."

With a guy? "Yeah, me an' Earl f*cked back in college... But it's cool, I just went through a queer phase back then an' we was just 'experimentin'" Riiiiight... If there was a "Straight Man's Guide to Sleeping with Dudes" no one would be caught dead within a 6 mile radius of it.

My theory? All women are either bisexual or homosexual by nature. They just don't know it.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Bardiel13
I'm sure this discussion has already been had, but I'm not one to necropost. Tell me, how on Earth did society get to the point where women can display characteristics that would define them as homosexual, but still be ambiguious, while if a guy does so much as tap a dude's shoulder, he's A FLAMING ****** FROM GAYTOPIA!

I mean, if a girl sleeps with her college roommate, she can say "I was experimenting" or "I went through a lesbian phase when I was a kid." And that passes as totally understandable. Hell, there's even a book called "A Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks."

With a guy? "Yeah, me an' Earl f*cked back in college... But it's cool, I just went through a queer phase back then an' we was just 'experimentin'" Riiiiight... If there was a "Straight Man's Guide to Sleeping with Dudes" no one would be caught dead within a 6 mile radius of it.

My theory? All women are either bisexual or homosexual by nature. They just don't know it.

Insertion means dominance, if not only physcially, but also mentally and spiritually (as some religions or occult have meanings to sex that would include the "souls tying" when you have sex with someone, the souls start to tie into each other, so it's not only a physical arrangement).

When women have same sex, they aren't inserting unless it's artificial or something like that. So, women can only extract a phoney-fallace, that doesn't have a spirit/energy to tie into her.

It's funny, in the bible, men have all the power, from prophets, priests, to kings. Women don't have much power, if they use their sexuality, they're called Jezebel, and they are only valued for looks, lasting only so many years. And in the New Testament, I think in the book of Romans, it's the men who are looked down upon for homosexuality, not the women, but, women were also like cattle too.

I've stretched this thing as far as I possibly can.

(by the way, if anyone ever wondered, i didn't take the signature down of the lady b/c she was white, i took her down b/c I was told she was a stripper, nothing against someone doing that profession to serve a greater cause/solve a crime/problem, but I don't want to promote it as entertainment or something to achieve).

Czarina_Czarina
Bardiel13, I forgot to say I'm sorry, if this is something you're going thru, it's really terrible, if it's just a philosophical question, please state your argument(s), but it's hard to battle spiritual arguments, if one doesn't believe the spirit exists.

My ex from 12 years ago, I caught him in the bathroom with my wig on (I wore cute wigs back then just so that I woudn't have to cut my hair, so if I liked a hair style, instead of cuting my hair, I wore the wig-cut version of it), well, he thought I was asleep, it must have been as soon as he touched my wig, my eyes flew open, it was weird. I saw him with my tank top (I was about 134 5'5 back then). So, here was my, then, boyfriend, with my wig and tank top on, what did I do? I was a bit upset and hurt, but I thought that if this was a true experience for him that maybe I should step outside of the picture until he grew into whatever he felt he was.

So, a rival person came into the picture, and guess what he told me one day when I told him I was going back to my ex? He stated that my ex was gay, well, these things do happen, but my ex denied it and accused that guy of being gay.

(this was the same guy who I would break up with if he wanted to "date" another girl, 7 tears, I mean, 7 years of this, off and on), and the same one that told me if he caught me with another man in bed, he would kill me. So yeah, I never figured why he felt the right to say that, but I wanted out of that relationship after he threatened my life.

He wasn't open to me, I wished he would have talked to me about the wig and tank-top (that I could never find, ever), and I wish he would have been more open, it would have hurt my heart, but I would have tried to understand him.

BackFire

Cuz girls are hotter than guys.

True story.

Film at 11:00

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire

True story.

Film at 11:00 and they have VAGINAS.

Robtard

Because girl-on-girl action is the shniznits; aslong as they're not butch.

Real reason though, male sexuality is seen as "the giver", the dominant roll, the one in control. When a man is on the receiving end, it's seen as a submission and as a loss of masculinity. This is societies standands, religion is also a huge contributing factor.

Czarina_Czarina... everything isn't "spiritual".

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard

Czarina_Czarina... everything isn't "spiritual".

ok!

Quiero Mota
Hell, there's even a book called "A Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks."

laughing out loud Such an oxymoron....

---

Another double standard that I've noticed, is that if a 14-year-old guy sleeps with his 30-something female teacher, it's a joke and something that people like Leno and Letterman have a lot of fun with.

But heaven forbid, if a 30-something male teacher has a consensual relationship with his 14-year-old female student, he's automatically a monster and a creep. How is that fair? The only difference is that the genders have been swapped.

The Grey Fox
This is a strange topic to begin with, but Quiero Mota's post is very true... It's like when I see 'Stop Violence Against Women!' leaflets -- Just stop violence altogether! It's like making out that men are the cause of all evil in this world!

On the topic of your theory... WTF!?

Goddess Kali
Men are starting to be labelled "$luts" now, and that's not just a term used against women.

Especially among gay men, it's common.

The double standards are still bad, but atleast they are getting better.

Victor Von Doom
Because girl-on-girl action is the shniznits; aslong as they're not butch.

Real reason though

Wait, shut up. You already gave it.

allofyousuckkk
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Men are starting to be labelled "$luts" now, and that's not just a term used against women.

laughing I've been called a ****

Robtard
Originally posted by Goddess Kali

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
laughing I've been called a ****

Are you saying you're a "young gay man"?

Fallacy FTW!

allofyousuckkk
I'm a young bi man, yes

and I've been called a **** before. It was humorous

Magee
By bisexual you mean confused.

Robtard
I'm a young bi man, yes

and I've been called a **** before. It was humorous

Goddess Kali was a "young bi man" once... he eventually gave up women and now is purely into "teh cock". I think this is the common course for all "bi men".

Curious, do you have a greater preference for either, or are you straight down the middle (see, I made a funny). I ask, because I truly cannot comprehend male bisexuality.

Devil King
I ask, because I truly cannot comprehend male bisexuality.

So the thread has kinda come full circle.

Why not?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
So the thread has kinda come full circle.

Why not?

It's the natural order of things.

On a good note, "we" did it and we're still on the first page. Is that a record?

Devil King
What do you mean?

Robtard
What do you mean?

The thread has gone full circle, like all threads do, but it was accomplished here while still being on the first page of the thread.

Seriously though, I wasn't trying to be an ass about not comprehending male bisexuality, I am sure there are men out there who both equally find men and women sexually attractive. I just can't understand it, due to my bias.

Goddess Kali
Goddess Kali was a "young bi man" once... he eventually gave up women and now is purely into "teh cock". I think this is the common course for all "bi men".

Curious, do you have a greater preference for either, or are you straight down the middle (see, I made a funny). I ask, because I truly cannot comprehend male bisexuality.

I still like girls, just not as much.

I wouldn't date a girl, only have sex with her. The only way I will date a girl is if:

1) She looks like Beyonce, Carmen Electra, Angelina Jolie, Stacey Dash, or Rihanna

2) If she's bisexual

I am "more gay" than straight.

Da Pittman

My theory? All women are either bisexual or homosexual by nature. They just don't know it. Simple because guys want to sleep with two women. big grin

Devil King
The thread has gone full circle, like all threads do, but it was accomplished here while still being on the first page of the thread.

Seriously though, I wasn't trying to be an ass about not comprehending male bisexuality, I am sure there are men out there who both equally find men and women sexually attractive. I just can't understand it, due to my bias.

Oh, I didn't think you were being an ass.

I just don't understand how someone can understand and even sympathize with female bisexuality, but not male. I know you comprehend the impulse of attraction. Now all you have to do is apply it to men.

Go ahead. I'll wait. If you take too long, we'll know there's something a little bit...funny....about you.

Robtard
Oh, I didn't think you were being an ass.

I just don't understand how someone can understand and even sympathize with female bisexuality, but not male. I know you comprehend the impulse of attraction. Now all you have to do is apply it to men.

Go ahead. I'll wait. If you take too long, we'll know there's something a little bit...funny....about you.

Female bisexuality I understand, but that's because I am biased to being attracted to women, so two women = the more the merrier. There is a clause though, they have to be women I am attracted too, e.g. not butch. Yea, I know its silly.

I can't apply that same concept to men, sure, I can judge between good looking and ugly in men, as I apply it in the sense of "I wouldn't mind looking like him" or "Thank God I don't look like him!" But that is a far cry from being sexually attracted to a man.

Funny? I eat my bananas from the middle, remember.

Devil King
Funny? I eat my bananas from the middle, remember.

That's not what Bardock told me. He said you could eat them from both ends at the same time. I guess that's what you'd call a "double standard".

Robtard
That's not what Bardock told me. He said you could eat them from both ends at the same time. I guess that's what you'd call a "double standard".

Now, that would be a talent. Indeed, I guess it is.

vivando-loca
erm

debbiejo
For some odd reason it turns guys on to visulize two girls together....

It used to be no big deal to go out dancing with a girl friend or even sleep together all innocent like, but now ya get a feeling that someones getting turned on by it, who may be watching.

As far as the sex thingie, well I don't know. People like to label things.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Bardiel13, I forgot to say I'm sorry, if this is something you're going thru, it's really terrible, if it's just a philosophical question, please state your argument(s), but it's hard to battle spiritual arguments, if one doesn't believe the spirit exists.

My ex from 12 years ago, I caught him in the bathroom with my wig on (I wore cute wigs back then just so that I woudn't have to cut my hair, so if I liked a hair style, instead of cuting my hair, I wore the wig-cut version of it), well, he thought I was asleep, it must have been as soon as he touched my wig, my eyes flew open, it was weird. I saw him with my tank top (I was about 134 5'5 back then). So, here was my, then, boyfriend, with my wig and tank top on, what did I do? I was a bit upset and hurt, but I thought that if this was a true experience for him that maybe I should step outside of the picture until he grew into whatever he felt he was.

So, a rival person came into the picture, and guess what he told me one day when I told him I was going back to my ex? He stated that my ex was gay, well, these things do happen, but my ex denied it and accused that guy of being gay.

(this was the same guy who I would break up with if he wanted to "date" another girl, 7 tears, I mean, 7 years of this, off and on), and the same one that told me if he caught me with another man in bed, he would kill me. So yeah, I never figured why he felt the right to say that, but I wanted out of that relationship after he threatened my life.

He wasn't open to me, I wished he would have talked to me about the wig and tank-top (that I could never find, ever), and I wish he would have been more open, it would have hurt my heart, but I would have tried to understand him.

I'm perfectly content with being a masculine heterosexual male. Hell, even I support these double standards. I can't help it, society wired me that way. I'd still never sleep in the same bed with another dude, except under the strictest conditions.

Robtard
Originally posted by debbiejo
For some odd reason it turns guys on to visulize two girls together....

No, there is nothing "odd" about it.

Robtard
I'd still never sleep in the same bed with another dude, except under the strictest conditions.

Let me guess, he has to pinky-swear that he won't tell anybody about your nocturnal hijinks?

Bardiel13
Let me guess, he has to pinky-swear that he won't tell anybody about your nocturnal hijinks?

Actually, we have to be wearing day clothes and on completely opposite sides of the bed. pinky swearing helps, too.

backdoorman
Actually, we have to be wearing day clothes and on completely opposite sides of the bed. pinky swearing helps, too.
Of course, cause when you are not looking he might have sex with you.

allofyousuckkk
It's nto really difficult. I'm equally attracted to both. However, only close friends knowthis (and I guess everyone here). I've had experiences with both, but the girl kinda sucked. (no pun intended)

It really isn't difficult to find both attractive. Both sexes can offer you the same stuff, spiruatally and sexually. (well, not exactly the same, but it feels pretty damn good either way).

Czarina_Czarina
It's nto really difficult. I'm equally attracted to both. However, only close friends knowthis (and I guess everyone here). I've had experiences with both, but the girl kinda sucked. (no pun intended)

It really isn't difficult to find both attractive. Both sexes can offer you the same stuff, spiruatally and sexually. (well, not exactly the same, but it feels pretty damn good either way).

You have to be attracted to both in order to get that, if you aren't attracted to both, you won't find those touches or looks or poking exciting at all. To each his or her own.

Alfheim

No its because its still a mans world and guys like women who are bi so its more acceptable. Hell some women are bi because they think its cool.

SpearofDestiny

thumb up

Men are beautiful, women are beautiful.

Alpha Centauri
I'm perfectly content with being a masculine heterosexual male. Hell, even I support these double standards. I can't help it, society wired me that way. I'd still never sleep in the same bed with another dude, except under the strictest conditions.

That's not a good thing.

If you're over the age of 14, possible 15, and still incapable of thinking for yourself in such a harsh way, something is wrong.

A lot of kids were raised to believe Santa is real also.

-AC

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That's not a good thing.

If you're over the age of 14, possible 15, and still incapable of thinking for yourself in such a harsh way, something is wrong.

-AC

Didn't Prince screw that under age singer, Kevin Tamble??, and wasn't it gossip that that little boy was later found in the streets of LA prostituting himself to men b/c 'prince turned him out' I heard people say that about 10 years ago and laugh at this kid's condition in life. I use to hear men talk about that with such laughter, BE CAREFUL. What ever happened to Kevin Tamble or whatever his last name was? Same thing happens to girls who get exposed to sex too soon and exploited, the kid may hate it or they may enjoy it to the point of only seeing their bodies as a station for prostitution, or they may see it as something totally nasty b/c they didn't enjoy it and was against their will and beyond their full grasp/understanding. It can go either way.

What was done to that little boy was WRONG, I think his name is Kevin Tamble, who knows if he is still alive or died of AIDS or what, I don't know, know one seemed to care. He was a great singer, high pitched voice, pretty face, and found out that he was used as Prince's sex toy.

To anyone underage on here, please be very careful and pray, and again, don't trust people who try to convince you to "open your mind" or heckle you into a sex lifestyle, they will not give a shit about you once you go over the other side, and any disease you catch is on you. I wonder if he died of AIDS, I know that another one of Prince's ex-sex toys, Vanity, one of the ladies was dying of something odd, it was not a normal or fun disease. Be careful. People who exploit children only appeal to your love of candy/pleasure, which is SICK. Be careful, esp. if you know you ought not be on here.

If you aren't gay, do not let anyone put that ****EN spirit on you, ok? B/c when you are diseased or out there on the streets, they will give a rat's ass about you, all awhile, moving along to the next person with glitter and shine and smile and warmth, tell men like that to KISS YOUR ASS and take a martial arts or whatever class to learn self defense, if you are gay, that's b/t you and your parents and God, if you aren't, do not let others convince you of it, as they will try and you will end up being a fool or mocked for their entertainment. sorry for the curse words, but what they did to Kevin Tamble is worth cursing about and NO ONE GAVE A CRAP, NO ONE. Just laughter. Ok?

Bardock42
Didn't Prince screw that under age singer, Kevin Tamble??, and wasn't it gossip that that little boy was later found in the streets of LA prostituting himself to men b/c 'prince turned him out' I heard people say that about 10 years ago and laugh at this kid's condition in life. What ever happened to Kevin Tamble or whatever his last name was? Same thing happens to girls who get exposed to sex too soon and exploited, the kid may hate it or they may enjoy it to the point of only seeing their bodies as a station for prostitution, or they may see it as something totally nasty b/c they didn't enjoy it and was against their will and beyond their full grasp/understanding. It can go either way. Or they lead a rich and fulfilling life.

A-although, why did you even say that?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Bardock42
Or they lead a rich and fulfilling life.

A-although, why did you even say that?

Or they end up on the streets of LA prostituting himself and maybe diseased or dead. Why did I even say it, b/c no one gave a shit about his life, and the persons sig that is trying to presaude that kid has a prince sig, and everytime i see prince, i think of that little boy (who is now a man, if he even lived). he's trying to talk that possible kid into "opening" himself or that he's being too "closed", he knows that person is probably 13, WTF? And with that Prince sig? We all know what prince was 'bout, ok. no one is against homosexuality if that's what they are, but to try to presaude a kid, and that same signer trashed that kid's life. and to hear grown men laugh about it, as if it's cute for a little boy to prostitute himself on the streets.

sorry, i care for the underdog, and no body that i knew of cared about Kevin Tamble and what was done to him, just laughed at him, that's all. and he could be dead, diseased????////

Bardock42
Or they end up on the streets of LA prostituting himself and maybe diseased or dead. Why did I even say it, b/c no one gave a shit about his life, and the persons sig that is trying to presaude that kid has a prince sig, and everytime i see prince, i think of that little boy (who is now a man, if he even lived). he's trying to talk that possible kid into "opening" himself or that he's being too "closed", he knows that person is probably 13, WTF? And with that Prince sig? We all know what prince was 'bout, ok. no one is against homosexuality if that's what they are, but to try to presaude a kid, and that same signer trashed that kid's life. and to hear grown men laugh about it, as if it's cute for a little boy to prostitute himself on the streets.

sorry, i care for the underdog, and no body that i knew of cared about Kevin Tamble and what was done to him, just laughed at him, that's all. and he could be dead, diseased????////

I don't understand how that a) is related to what was said before and b) changes his music...

And, good job for you taking the underdogs side, but can you do it in the appropriate thread, please.

Czarina_Czarina
I don't understand how that a) is related to what was said before and b) changes his music...

And, good job for you taking the underdogs side, but can you do it in the appropriate thread, please.

when someone with a Prince sig is talking in a public forum to an underaged kid about opening up his sexual whatever, and that same signer represents a person who used a teen-pop singer as his sexual boy toy just to toss him out on the streets of LA to be a mockery for homosexual men to laugh about in their leisure, that's worth the bandwidth. if you don't get the connection of "how", i don't know what to say. prince turned that teen signer into a prostitute, and all i heard about it was laughter. kevin tambal or something like that, i can't even find his name on the internet, and i've searched off and on for years.

Bardock42
when someone with a Prince sig is talking in a public forum to an underaged kid about opening up his sexual whatever, and that same signer represents a person who used a teen-pop singer as his sexual boy toy just to toss him out on the streets of LA to be a mockery for homosexual men to laugh about in their leisure, that's worth the bandwidth. if you don't get the connection of "how", i don't know what to say. prince turned that teen signer into a prostitute, and all i heard about it was laughter. kevin tambal or something like that, i can't even find his name on the internet, and i've searched off and on for years. He talked about not being stupid and afraid of sleeping with a person of the same sex in one bed.

Totally unsexual.

As for the guy. Maybe you just made it up? In your head? That seems to happen with you sometimes.

Bardiel13
That's not a good thing.

-AC

Haha, yeah I know I'll probably grow out of it really soon. I'm not so insecure as to go "Get away from me, ya ***! Sleep on the floor!" But a lot of my friends are the same way. For instance, I went on a road trip with two friends not too long ago. When we got a hotel room, we'd get a one-bedder and a cot. We'd shoot dice to see who'd get the cot and when I lost, I'd just hop into bed with my clothes on, perfectly comfortable. I wasn't kept up with the fear that my friend would try to rape me in my sleep.

Czarina_Czarina
He talked about not being stupid and afraid of sleeping with a person of the same sex in one bed.

Totally unsexual.

As for the guy. Maybe you just made it up? In your head? That seems to happen with you sometimes.

someone like you can careless b/c you mock people, making a fool out of someone is joy for you, you extract something good out of some else's demise, so, i don't expect you to care about the kevin tambles in the world.

He didn't mention fear of sleeping with a person of the same sex, he talked of limitations he placed on it, just like if black only dates black, or white only dates white, those are limitations, no judgement on it at all. he simply spoke his position, the older guy came on there, with his prince sig, and questioned his ability in a way that could be seen as "open" your sexuality. Sorry, if he wasn't underage, and if the sig wasn't Prince, I probably would have ignored it, MOCK ME ALL YOU WANT, i don't give a shit. underage boys don't need convincing, if they are gay, they are gay, if they aren't, they aren't.

and yes, i wanted him to hear about what prince did to that singer Kevin Tamble??/Tambal, i wanted him to know that the person who's trying to convince him otherwise is someone who thinks highly of a singer who did this to an under aged kid, for homosexual or bisexual men to laugh about.

call me names, add on negativity, i don't care.

good hearted people, positive people understand what was "attempting" to be done here, and that person seems to be under age.

and prince did that to a minor, having that kid prostitute himself for the world to laugh at. what a ****en shame.

comics are for kids, this web site attracts kids, so yeah, some things need to be watched and if someone needs to mock me for warning a kid, even if it was pre-emptive, i don't care, prince did that to that kid, now a man, if he's even alive, maybe died of AIDS, all i know is that back up singer was used as his sex toy and tossed in the streets for (some) gay men to laugh about.

"open your ****en mind" right??, if you aren't gay, you (kid) leave those god damn people alone, and let them convince someone else, and they will try, and they will mock that person to the end of the world, know this, they don't give a shit about you. just to exploit you, and any sense of desire for candy/pleasure, they'll pick and pick and pick, usually UNDERAGE BOYS who aren't mentally strong enough, and then, they'll use that as a tool to say "well, you must of enjoyed it or else you would have never tried", they'll pull so many mind games on you.... until they see a weakness and then, pounce and your life will be used as a mockery for them to laugh at you, be careful. kevin tamble, probably already died from AIDS, rip.

Bardock42
Haha, yeah I know I'll probably grow out of it really soon. I'm not so insecure as to go "Get away from me, ya ***! Sleep on the floor!" But a lot of my friends are the same way. For instance, I went on a road trip with two friends not too long ago. When we got a hotel room, we'd get a one-bedder and a cot. We'd shoot dice to see who'd get the cot and when I lost, I'd just hop into bed with my clothes on, perfectly comfortable. I wasn't kept up with the fear that my friend would try to rape me in my sleep. I think you are gay.

Alpha Centauri
Didn't Prince screw that under age singer, Kevin Tamble??, and wasn't it gossip that that little boy was later found in the streets of LA prostituting himself to men b/c 'prince turned him out' I heard people say that about 10 years ago and laugh at this kid's condition in life. I use to hear men talk about that with such laughter, BE CAREFUL. What ever happened to Kevin Tamble or whatever his last name was? Same thing happens to girls who get exposed to sex too soon and exploited, the kid may hate it or they may enjoy it to the point of only seeing their bodies as a station for prostitution, or they may see it as something totally nasty b/c they didn't enjoy it and was against their will and beyond their full grasp/understanding. It can go either way.

What was done to that little boy was WRONG, I think his name is Kevin Tamble, who knows if he is still alive or died of AIDS or what, I don't know, know one seemed to care. He was a great singer, high pitched voice, pretty face, and found out that he was used as Prince's sex toy.

To anyone underage on here, please be very careful and pray, and again, don't trust people who try to convince you to "open your mind" or heckle you into a sex lifestyle, they will not give a shit about you once you go over the other side, and any disease you catch is on you. I wonder if he died of AIDS, I know that another one of Prince's ex-sex toys, Vanity, one of the ladies was dying of something odd, it was not a normal or fun disease. Be careful. People who exploit children only appeal to your love of candy/pleasure, which is SICK. Be careful, esp. if you know you ought not be on here.

If you aren't gay, do not let anyone put that ****EN spirit on you, ok? B/c when you are diseased or out there on the streets, they will give a rat's ass about you, all awhile, moving along to the next person with glitter and shine and smile and warmth, tell men like that to KISS YOUR ASS and take a martial arts or whatever class to learn self defense, if you are gay, that's b/t you and your parents and God, if you aren't, do not let others convince you of it, as they will try and you will end up being a fool or mocked for their entertainment. sorry for the curse words, but what they did to Kevin Tamble is worth cursing about and NO ONE GAVE A CRAP, NO ONE. Just laughter. Ok?

What? Just...what?

I said it's stupid to hold beliefs because you were "raised" that way.

What the hell does Prince, or gossip about Prince, or unfounded claims about Prince have to do with anything?

I'm not even sure what you are, let alone who.

-AC

Victor Von Doom

You are aware that you have just libelled Prince, and that KMC may be liable for what you just said?

Just making sure, because I doubt that the site's owner is keen on such things.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
You are aware that you have just libelled Prince, and that KMC may be liable for what you just said?

Just making sure, because I doubt that the site's owner is keen on such things.

find out who Kevin tamble is, is he still alive? I know a song called "ready for love??" (tnot sure of the title) about 12 years ago, where is he? As i HEARD, as in HEARD, he was in LA 12 years ago, prostituting himself and that Prince turned him out, if they want to take someone to court for what was heard, if Prince wants that kind of coverage, that's on him, where's Kevin Tamble/Tamable?

who do you think i care about? Prince who has millions, or a poor kid who is now a man who maybe dead?

Alpha Centauri
find out who Kevin tamble is, is he still alive? I know a song called "ready for love??" (tnot sure of the title) about 12 years ago, where is he? As i HEARD, as in HEARD, he was in LA 12 years ago, prostituting himself and that Prince turned him out, if they want to take someone to court for what was heard, if Prince wants that kind of coverage, that's on him, where's Kevin Tamble/Tamable?

What in the hell are you talking about?

You just flat out accused Prince of raping and abusing a young boy, then turfing him onto the street. KMC are responsible for that, as are you, and you could be taken to court for such.

What I don't understand is why any of this is even being discussed, simply because I said "It's stupid to hold beliefs you were raised on JUST for that reason.". You replied to me cos I have a Prince sig, about a load of irrelevant bs.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
find out who Kevin tamble is, is he still alive? I know a song called "ready for love??" (tnot sure of the title) about 12 years ago, where is he? As i HEARD, as in HEARD, he was in LA 12 years ago, prostituting himself and that Prince turned him out, if they want to take someone to court for what was heard, if Prince wants that kind of coverage, that's on him

No, I'm sure he'd prefer it if you make such claims about him repeatedly.

Czarina_Czarina
What in the hell are you talking about?

You just flat out accused Prince of raping and abusing a young boy, then turfing him onto the street. KMC are responsible for that, as are you, and you could be taken to court for such.

What I don't understand is why any of this is even being discussed, simply because I said "It's stupid to hold beliefs you were raised on JUST for that reason.". You replied to me cos I have a Prince sig, about a load of irrelevant bs.

-AC

Don't talk to underage boys about holding on to their parents beliefs when the subject is dancing around sex or homosexuality, and regarding the prince sig, you never even care about KT, that shows a lot.

I had the same issue with "shake your laffy taffy", that appeals to CHILDREN, children.

you want to make this into a big deal?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
No, I'm sure he'd prefer it if you make such claims about him repeatedly.

again, who cares about Kevin Tamble/Tamable. Exactly.

Victor Von Doom
again, who cares about Kevin Tamble/Tamable. Exactly.

No-one, because it's a name you just ****ing imagined, isn't it?

Alpha Centauri
Don't talk to underage boys about holding on to their parents beliefs when the subject is dancing around sex or homosexuality, and regarding the prince sig, you never even care about KT, that shows a lot.

I had the same issue with "shake your laffy taffy", that appeals to CHILDREN, children.

you want to make this into a big deal?

Oh shut up.

I'm saying the man perhaps doesn't need to be a bit odd about homosexuality because society or his parents raised him so. It doesn't mean I'm telling him to be gay. If he grew up and became a homophobe of his OWN choice, that's fine. My point is, holding onto beliefs simply because it's the way you were taught/wired, is dumb.

Stop being an idiot. Big ask, I know, but stop.

-AC

Czarina_Czarina
Oh shut up.

I'm saying the man perhaps doesn't need to be a bit odd about homosexuality because society or his parents raised him so. It doesn't mean I'm telling him to be gay. If he grew up and became a homophobe of his OWN choice, that's fine. My point is, holding onto beliefs simply because it's the way you were taught/wired, is dumb.

Stop being an idiot. Big ask, I know, but stop.

-AC

you are calling him a man now? when before, you alluded to find out his age (14? 15?), you SHUT THE **** UP.

Czarina_Czarina
That's not a good thing.

-AC

how cute.

Alpha Centauri
you are calling him a man now? when before, you alluded to find out his age (14? 15?), you SHUT THE **** UP.

I already knew how old he was, we've spoke before. I think he's about my age.

Stop being a moron.

I was saying it's not a good thing to blindly follow beliefs.

-AC

Robtard
Stop being a moron.

-AC

You'd be better off asking for 'world peace'.

Lord Shaper
Hm, I find it weird that women are allowed to have more sexual freedom, but then again I do not. Women always seemed to have more diplomatic immunities than men, and back in the day, men courted women and chivalry was in effect (now it's pretty much dead in most parts). Seeing this I don't find it odd that it seems "normal" for a woman to express her individuality.

It all goes back to the mold of how girls and boys should be raised, this mold is apparently hard to break. This is why men can't do a lot of things that women can. Boys were raised to be "macho" and to "never cry" and yes, girls were raised like ceramic dolls. Even still, it pisses me off when guys act soooo straight and they are afraid to damage their heterosexual reputation by a little act like going through the womens department to get to the restroom (or a similar act).

allofyousuckkk
czarina, I don't want to be rude, but you seem to be posting just for the sake of posting. Could you not? Everything you have said is irrelevant to the topic. I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously.

Lord Shaper
I agree, a Prince signature has nothing to do with the topic.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
I agree, a Prince signature has nothing to do with the topic.

Not if he wasnt' trying to hussle the age of someone he was guessing to be 13-15. After reading HOW he was approaching that kid, and along with a sexual topic with Prince, it's not the individual stuff, it's everything in combo.

Anyway, Here's the kid's video, he's not a kid anymore, and rumors were that Prince had sex with that kid and "turned him out". And the men who told me found it funny, and he was a CHILD.

If it was a man-man thing, I could care less. But a kid? Yeah, all of that reminded me of the rumor about Prince, esp. with the sig and him talking to that child, telling him not to obey his upbringing.

Here's the video, he was an inner-city heart throb for most of the inner city girls. great voice, great entertainer, awesome smile, but he was a child, still a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9NHjQWOGU&mode=related&search=

Czarina_Czarina
Read the responses about him, people know about the gossip of him being gay, and the other gossip/issue with Prince. If you want to call me crazy fine. But, what happened to him when he was still a child is wrong.

"azhcane thats **** up all jokes aside
azhcane (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam -1 (Reply)

A.nother
I.nfected
D.ick
S.ucker "

read the responses from the video...

And no, it's not funny, he was a CHILD when he was introduced to that world, a child. How is a child to manage that kind of stuff?

I wish this was all in my head, it would make me feel better. But too many people knew about this and found it funny, simply funny...for a child to be mis-used that way. If he had the Prince sig and was talking like that Kali guy, I could careless. There are folks to say all sort of stuff on this board about sex, do I bother them, nope. But once there is something about (minor) age and sex (homosex esp) and alluding to ignoring your upbringing COUPLED with a Prince poster, all of that together triggered my memory. It wasn't just a Prince poster that made me upset, I could careless if anyone is gay or likes Prince or whatever, it was his approach with someone who has the appearance or image of youth, 13-15 (even if he was below the age of 18, I could careless otherwise, it's that person's choice).

And no, I'm not the only one who knows about this kid's mis-adventure thru life b/c the rumor was he was used for sex, that's not funny. Children don't handle that stuff well, and they grew up screwed up, most of the time.

Czarina_Czarina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_IjnYNmOA&mode=related&search=

and i wonder if they're mocking him on this video, esp. telling him the female doll is male and the mall doll is male, the title and all.

well, i finished talking about this.

Alpha Centauri
How are you not banned?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
you are calling him a man now? when before, you alluded to find out his age (14? 15?), you SHUT THE **** UP. you are WAY outta your league, sis.

BackFire
Czarina. This conversation you've started has nothing to do with the thread at hand. From now on stick to the actual topics instead of perverting threads with random discussions about man on boy sex and other such discussions that don't fit into a thread. Consider this a warning.

Rogue Jedi
man on boy sex...hehehehe..OK, BF, I am done. sorry.

Bardock42
We should first realize that Czarina lied, of course.

Our friend Kevin Tamble didn't prostitute himself, like our friend Czarina claimed....he was the customer (a position most crack addicted whores hardly ever find themselves in). How anything of that has anything to do with Prince is of course another thing...it doesn't.

W-why did she get only a warning. That's a double standard of sexuality, Whirly would be gone by now.

Alpha Centauri
No, really.

Why did she only get a warning?

-AC

chithappens
Originally posted by BackFire

True story.

Film at 11:00

Happy Dance

SpearofDestiny
I wish this was all in my head, it would make me feel better. But too many people knew about this and found it funny, simply funny...for a child to be mis-used that way. If he had the Prince sig and was talking like that Kali guy, I could careless.

WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME B*TCH ?

allofyousuckkk
I feel like lately, everytime I log onto KMC, I'm losing brain cells due to a certain *cough* Czarina *cough* member.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME B*TCH ? I think she is dissing you AND AC. CATFIGHT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.