thanos,odin,desak,gog(kingdom) vs apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
apokolips has darkseid on it as well. orion is here to help his father as well. no one else from new genesis is here to help though.

can darkseid stop these 4 warriors from beating his planet into submission.

quanchi112
i feel that they tear apokolips asunder and crush this planet. it happens quickly.

CaptainStoic
Yeah me too, once they took out Darkseid I think that it would be a wrap. but this is overkill in my opinion, but of course there is another side to this fight that I may be overlooking, I doubt it, but Darseid may have some insidious plot device up his sleeve's to foil even the might of these guys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yeah me too, once they took out Darkseid I think that it would be a wrap. but this is overkill in my opinion, but of course there is another side to this fight that I may be overlooking, I doubt it, but Darseid may have some insidious plot device up his sleeve's to foil even the might of these guys. doubtful. in hunter and prey darkseid got smoked by a witles opponent. gog himself could prolly do it. ds has no prayer and he loses with all of his parademons and his son orion.

supremthor
you do no that apokolips has other gods besides darksied..even though that are not as powerful as him..so what this is 4 really poweful gods vs apokolips a planet(can you even call it a planet?) full of weapon and gods and etc. i think this fight is closer then most think...but thats just me

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
you do no that apokolips has other gods besides darksied..even though that are not as powerful as him..so what this is 4 really poweful gods vs apokolips a planet(can you even call it a planet?) full of weapon and gods and etc. i think this fight is closer then most think...but thats just me read hunter and prey. he brought all these gods to their knees. do u know who gog from kingdom is and what he is capable of. throw in thanos,odin, and desak and u have darkseid fearing for his life again.

TricksterPriest
Desak and Odin are the biggest problems. Fortunately, a boom tube would take Desak out of the fight.

Decent team, but not enough to take down Apokolips. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Desak and Odin are the biggest problems. Fortunately, a boom tube would take Desak out of the fight.

Decent team, but not enough to take down Apokolips. wink ur not worried about gog from the kingdom story or thanos. laughing out loud

funny doomsday ran rampant all over apokolips till they got lucky and sent him off their planet. that was after darkseid got his ass utterly kicked into submission. not the first or last time.

do you know how powerful gog is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.