What would Megatron's Earth form be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
He's the only one in the movie not adapted to an Earth form, so he looks even more alien-ly. That jet form was great - but had he adapted, what would he have chosen?
Starscream's already a F-22 Raptor. Would he be a larger, different kind of jet, or something else?

Sadako of Girth
I was utterly non-plussed by the Jet mode.

If they arent gonna do the mass shift thing, then most cool modes that I could have thought of are not options now. Including the G2 tank mode, due to Megatron's robot mode size.

CIS
ya i think an aircraft carrier or an airplane or STEALTH

Sadako of Girth
A 45ft xmas tree...?

Ooops, I forgot- embarrasment That was his '07 movie robot mode... stick out tongue

CIS
MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MEGATRON THAT HE WAS A ****ING XMAS TREE I'LL MAKE ONE TO SHOVE UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
I'll like to see you try.

Clown shoe.

Oh. And Megatron was a xmas tree.

CIS
screw you ****head next time don't do experiments on your dick to make it transform into a pussy

Sadako of Girth
Why would I want my dick to turn into you...?

In a battle of wits you are totally unarmed.

1st class clownshoeage.

roughrider
I'll tell you this - I bought the big leader-class Megatron toy. And his movie form friggin' owns any of his past forms, including the Gen1 toy.

He would have looked less like a big silver Xmas tree - in your opinion - if he had adapted to an Earth form; point of the thread.

Sadako of Girth
But Prime, Jazz and the others didn't look Xmas tree like in their cybertronian forms...

Its just the treatment they gave Megatron.

Tried to puff him up to look 'all mean and scary' for the kids.

And the ownage over previous forms is merely a matter of taste I guess.

roughrider
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But Prime, Jazz and the others didn't look Xmas tree like in their cybertronian forms...

Its just the treatment they gave Megatron.

Tried to puff him up to look 'all mean and scary' for the kids.

And the ownage over previous forms is merely a matter of taste I guess.

But their robot forms, before adapting to Earth forms, looked significantly different. They were mostly in shadow during the film, but you can see their Cybertronian forms in toy form at the stores. And, look at the comic book prequel.

Sadako of Girth
EDIT for double post

Sadako of Girth
Yes I have them.....And like I said.....

Muck101
The obvious answer is Chuck Norris.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Man I can't believe I had overlooked that...!

laughing out loud

Scythe
Megs didn't look that bad to me. His pointy 'coneheads' style head sorta bothered me, but he still did the job of providing the villain to a movie. I killed, smashed, chased and fought. What more did people want Megs to do in the film?

roughrider
Since we didn't have Onslaught in the film, maybe Megatron could use his Missle Trailer form. Lot of firepower to use, then.

grey fox
A giant Polar Bear ?

He did land in the arctic shifty

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Scythe
Beast Wars,,,

grey fox
Originally posted by Scythe
Beast Wars,,,

And ?

I'd love to see X-masTron break out of his cell screaming "I am Megatron ! " before transforming into a giant silver Polar bear and everyone shitting themselves laughing.

Then he eats them.

After that he get's shot by Optimus and then the remaining Autobots skin him and use his silvery hide as a 'bitchin new pimp coat for Prime

cool yes

Scythe
Sounds good.

Devil King
Originally posted by roughrider
his movie form friggin' owns any of his past forms, including the Gen1 toy.

The G1 toy sucks, as far as resembling his robot form in the cartoon or comics.

As for what would have been his "earth form", the tank idea is and was the best one out there. It worked well with his weaponry and appearance, as someone pointed out.

I don't think he looked like a xmas tree in the movie. An xmas tree ornimant maybe, but not the whole tree. But that he looked like shit in the movie, is my point.

Scythe
The toys always look horrible compared to their true cartoon versions, because they have to 'work'.

Sadako of Girth
Not in the case of Masterpiece Prime, Skywarp and Starscream.... The Alternators... G1 Soundwave... Jetfire... Shockwave.... etc

It can be done well.. smile

Scythe
Not in the case of Masterpiece Prime, Skywarp and Starscream.... The Alternators... G1 Soundwave... Jetfire... Shockwave.... etc

It can be done well.. smile

Well yeah, but they cost alot. The cheaper the cost of the TF, the shittier it looks.

Sadako of Girth
So Bay's entire line (save for deluxe Bumblebee and Leader class Prime) should be in the $1.99 bin by the end of the week then, by that rationale..... stick out tongue

The 'Classics' line is both excellent and affordable.

LORD ALEXANDER
more than meets the eye

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/nataslive/STUFF/masterSTF011.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by LORD ALEXANDER
"I am MEGATRON !"

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/nataslive/STUFF/masterSTF011.jpg

Fixed wink

Sadako of Girth
ROFLMAO

Excellent. The true alternate form of the brutal killer known as Megatron.
The prezzies under him at Xmas transform readily into Rumble, Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw, Frenzy and Ravage.

"Yet again you fail me, Rudolph....." stick out tongue

This year, Instead of "O'Christ-mas tree,'O Christ-mas treeeeee" it'll be "Bay's Meg-a-tronnnnn, Bay's Meg-a-tronnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

"Mommy! The prezzy just transformed and pissed on me....!"

Scythe
Hahaha.

Soljer
Why not a massive gun?

Sadako of Girth
Worked for Shockwave........ smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
Why not a massive gun?

Bay said it was kinda stupid that he couldn't fire-himself , he could of just been artillery though....

Sadako of Girth
I think its stupid that Bay cant/wont fire himself.

Seriously though, his alt mode could be whatever, but at least they could have made the character be Megatron, instead of a generic dumbed down "scary" creature from the most lame, dumb corners of the imagination that lacks all the class of the character we all know.

And the robot mode wouldn't have hurt to have resembled Megs.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... sad

Darkstorm Zero
Bays Megs reminds me of a Gorilla actually...

And Shockwave did make an apperance in the Movie based Games, where he was a triple changer, his alt modes was a field cannon and an apache attack chopper that was twice normal size and purple.

Scythe
The fighter jet from an alien planet isn't that bad of an idea imo, but they should've made Megs white, and at least looked something like G1 Megs. They did it for Optimus, why not Megs?

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And Shockwave did make an apperance in the Movie based Games, where he was a triple changer, his alt modes was a field cannon and an apache attack chopper that was twice normal size and purple.

Yeah! He was abit of a cheapass, but still easily defeated.

Darth Macabre
A modified Challenger 2 tank, with an extended gun.

Sadako of Girth
I haven't played the game.

Maybe though we'll see what Santa leaves under the Megatron.

Agreed, by the way, about the gorilla thing....
"A gorilla stuck in a xmas tree" is the official updated description.

Where Starscream looks like a Gorilla thats been put through a Breville toasted sandwich maker. stick out tongue

grey fox
I haven't played the game.

Maybe though we'll see what Santa leaves under the Megatron.

Agreed, by the way, about the gorilla thing....
"A gorilla stuck in a xmas tree" is the official updated description.

Where Starscream looks like a Gorilla thats been put through a Breville toasted sandwich maker. stick out tongue

"Starscream you fail me once more.....though your sandwiches are delicious !"

roughrider
I think its stupid that Bay cant/wont fire himself.

Seriously though, his alt mode could be whatever, but at least they could have made the character be Megatron, instead of a generic dumbed down "scary" creature from the most lame, dumb corners of the imagination that lacks all the class of the character we all know.

And the robot mode wouldn't have hurt to have resembled Megs.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... sad

He did resemble him, if you squint your eyes; he had the shape and the colour. He just looked more alien because he didn't get adapted to an earth mode. Optimus looked different the first few glimpses we had of him running in the dark, until he adapted to the truck mode. Then he looked more like his old self.

Sadako of Girth
Oh I understand all that, but squinty eyes isn't what I wanted to have to do for an hour, besides surely no squinty Megatron sillohette would be complete without a dirty great fusion cannon for an arm.... smile

ragesRemorse
An incredible whacky waving flailing arm flailing two man.

grey fox
WTF

FistOfThe North
I think Megatron's Earth form would look like Christopher Walker, for some odd reason.

Sadako of Girth
Walker...?

Do you mean 'Walken'..?

If so, I could see that..... smile

FistOfThe North
yea Walken, i mean.

Sadako of Girth
Good call. yes

roughrider
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I think Megatron's Earth form would look like Christopher Walker, for some odd reason.

Chrsitopher Walken? Heh.

"Oh Prime. 'Fraid not. You're going down. Down, I mean. No tomorrows for you, anymore. Just another notch, in my belt. Hear me? You hear me good? Over. Out."
"What? Why do I talk like this? You, you don't ask. You don't ask me things like that. My earth form, I adapt. It's what I am, you know? Got me? OK?"

laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
ROFLMAO

Quality impersonation, that. smile

FistOfThe North
Chrsitopher Walken? Heh.

"Oh Prime. 'Fraid not. You're going down. Down, I mean. No tomorrows for you, anymore. Just another notch, in my belt. Hear me? You hear me good? Over. Out."
"What? Why do I talk like this? You, you don't ask. You don't ask me things like that. My earth form, I adapt. It's what I am, you know? Got me? OK?"

laughing out loud

lol that was good. I meant looks-wise though, but i guess you could attribute that to "form"

Here's my Megatron/Walken impersonation in Transformer's 2 after he come back:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Starscream: Megatron?!.... But how?

MegaWalken: It seems, we have a conundrum, here, Starscream. You let Optimus Prime, that putz, get away. I also know that you shot me, or shot at me, with the irregrettable intention of hitting me, you backstabbing fcuk, you. I like your armours' new color, by the way. It pops out like, Wow!

But I digress. You have, unashamedly committed an unforgivable and reprehensible crime against me, Starscream. I'll have to say.

And now, drumroll, you have to die. (smiles). (Stops smiling) Oh, and one last thing before i send you into the ether. Where did you get the paint job?

*raises and points canon @ Starscream

hehe

Scythe
I think he should still be a cannon...

beast1234
a tank

THE JLRTENJAC
He's the only one in the movie not adapted to an Earth form, so he looks even more alien-ly. That jet form was great - but had he adapted, what would he have chosen?
Starscream's already a F-22 Raptor. Would he be a larger, different kind of jet, or something else?

Well, a handgun for Starscream ofcourse. smile

jaden101
http://file046a.bebo.com/15/large/2008/12/10/00/10993639a9601336953l.jpg

one of these

Darth Rex
He could be Air Force One and kill everyone blame the Americans and create World War III Be quiet good really!

mastagambit
He should be a tank that can also morph into a jet,there was a Decepticon like that waaaaaay back in the 80's,dont remember his name.
or better yet,he can be Agent Smith.

gazzar
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
An incredible whacky waving flailing arm flailing two man.

Its actually "An incredible whacky waving flailing arm flailing tube man"

but yea if megs transformed into one of those i think i would cry of laughter.
i reckon his earth form should be a space ship.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah but those things are really light, so with Megatrons mass taken into account, that wavey armer tube man mode would have to behalf the size of Africa.... because theres no mass shifting, except when Bay wants there to be for trademark reasons..

Toku King
I was hoping for a tank mode.

nimbus006
A more accessorized (guns, cannons etc...) version of this:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8276/militaryjetjc5.jpg

or this:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2307/futurearmytankne4.jpg

Scythe
One of the new pics of Megs that has been revealed to be official showed his feet being made of treads, so I'm wondering what sort of tank he will be.

Sadako of Girth
Cybertronian.

Imagine a reconfigured version of his jet mode with tracks on it.

Thats what the toy looks like.

maxman1180
Originally posted by grey fox
A giant Polar Bear ?

He did land in the arctic shifty

ahahhahah... laughing

Transmaniacon
The Starship Enterprise, you know you'd by that toy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.