Human spirit or energy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
I wonder about how much people think they can do to another's energy or spirit, so much so, that I wish that science had a device that could watermark our energy and "finger print" anyone who touches another's energy field.

Thing is, 12-13 years ago, with my last ex, before I finally broke up with him, I threw his stuff out of the window (10 floor apt), and when doing so, I prayed for God to release him from me. When I did that, did you know that there was a pressure on my chest, my heart area that was lifted while I was throwing his stuff out?

do you know that for the past week or so, I've felt this same pressure on my heart/chess area, and I don't know why this is happening or how to stop it, but I know it's spiritual and whatever or whomever is doing it, that it's wrong to do that to someone. It's hard to explain, but it's like someone took their fist and squeezes my heart area and I can feel it, and it goes away, but it's not physical pain, it's hard to explain. But I know when it stops too, and starts again. And it's weird, that thing or person, sends me sexual energy too, and I've asked that to stop, sometimes, it'll just stop when I ask it to, other times, it just keeps on, and it's not the guy that I am in love with, it's someone or some group, whoever has the time to torment someone else, someone who would not do that to another person like that. My best guess is that someone wants a seat in my heart for control??? or to be a spirit guide when I don't want them to be?? When someone doesn't want that kind of energy help, if someone forces it on them, isn't that like black-witchcraft?

DigiMark007
You might want to see a doctor.

no expression

There's also not really a justified reason for believing in a "soul" in the traditional sense. Some religions do, but they site scripture, intuition, and faith as their reasoning....not rational justification. Consciousness comes closest to the idea, though even that isn't really "mystical", simply a by-product of materialism that we can't accurately quantify due to its inherently subjective nature.

If we're talking fields of energy, then we enter into more quantifiable material manipulation....though no easier to define, since all matter is simply energy condensed to various wavelengths, and all energy is matter excited to certain extremes.

The field is literally everywhere....All at once.

Alliance
Rabid.

If you feel a pressure, thats something physical, not spiritual. Feeling is physical. Everyhting you've used to describe this "spirit" is physical, leading me to assume that you're simply overdramatizing natural stress.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Alliance
Rabid.

If you feel a pressure, thats something physical, not spiritual. Feeling is physical. Everyhting you've used to describe this "spirit" is physical, leading me to assume that you're simply overdramatizing natural stress.

Not if you ever had astral sex, you can feel every bit of it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Not if you ever had astral sex, you can feel every bit of it.

laughing out loud

*leaves thread*

...thanks though. that made my day.

Shakyamunison
I wonder about how much people think they can do to another's energy or spirit, so much so, that I wish that science had a device that could watermark our energy and "finger print" anyone who touches another's energy field.

You can't do anything to another person energy or spirit. Your influence on the universe stops at your finger tips. All you will do is distort the image of the world that you hold in your mind, and that leads to delusion.

Boris
You have used black magic, you are a witch.

You're ****ed.

Imperial_Samura
*speechless*

The Grey Fox

Thing is, 12-13 years ago, with my last ex, before I finally broke up with him, I threw his stuff out of the window (10 floor apt), and when doing so, I prayed for God to release him from me. When I did that, did you know that there was a pressure on my chest, my heart area that was lifted while I was throwing his stuff out?

do you know that for the past week or so, I've felt this same pressure on my heart/chess area, and I don't know why this is happening or how to stop it, but I know it's spiritual and whatever or whomever is doing it, that it's wrong to do that to someone. It's hard to explain, but it's like someone took their fist and squeezes my heart area and I can feel it, and it goes away, but it's not physical pain, it's hard to explain. But I know when it stops too, and starts again. And it's weird, that thing or person, sends me sexual energy too, and I've asked that to stop, sometimes, it'll just stop when I ask it to, other times, it just keeps on, and it's not the guy that I am in love with, it's someone or some group, whoever has the time to torment someone else, someone who would not do that to another person like that. My best guess is that someone wants a seat in my heart for control??? or to be a spirit guide when I don't want them to be?? When someone doesn't want that kind of energy help, if someone forces it on them, isn't that like black-witchcraft?

I'm not sure if I like this... it seems like a wierd thing your saying Czarina, and it's not a very open idea... why spirit OR energy, why not... 'whatever'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.