Flash(Bart)/Flash(Wally) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos has no prep...he is taken by surprise when the Flashes challenge him to a fight. Fight takes place in a neutral universe on a planet the size of Apokolips. Who wins?

Bouboumaster
It could turn out ugly for Thanos...

A normal Thanos loose.
A Bllodlust Thanos destroy the planet and he win.

quanchi112
thanos turns his forcefields on and sits back. flashes cant do a thing.

thanos tells them of how he met and defeated the runner. they both value their lives and forfeit this match.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos turns his forcefields on and sits back. flashes cant do a thing.

thanos tells them of how he met and defeated the runner. they both value their lives and forfeit this match.

He won't have them up before he takes a shitload of IMP's

darthgoober
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
He won't have them up before he takes a shitload of IMP's
When has Flash used multiple IMP's during a blitz type situation?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by darthgoober
When has Flash used multiple IMP's during a blitz type situation?

It's within his ability to do so, granted two IMP's...one from each Flash...would be enough to knock Thanos down and send him flying.

quanchi112
It's within his ability to do so, granted two IMP's...one from each Flash...would be enough to knock Thanos down and send him flying. ok and when he lands shields go back up.

KMC_Drifter
ok and when he lands shields go back up.

Of course...it could be argued...that with the Speedforce...the Flashes..particularly Bart can travel back to the moment before Thanos put his shields up...and IMP him again.

quanchi112
Of course...it could be argued...that with the Speedforce...the Flashes..particularly Bart can travel back to the moment before Thanos put his shields up...and IMP him again. nah. sorry but i dont see these flashed defeating thanos. thanos defeated the runner with the space gem with his wits and will have no problem pawning these fools.

KMC_Drifter
nah. sorry but i dont see these flashed defeating thanos. thanos defeated the runner with the space gem with his wits and will have no problem pawning these fools.

"flashed"...you mean "Flashes"? I'm not saying the Flashes win....I don't even think they can KO Thanos. However, with their speed...and the ability to time travel via speedforce...they can keep hitting Thanos all day long with these punches.

Astner
Couldn't Thanos simply make them levitate?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Astner
Couldn't Thanos simply make them levitate?

good question. But, could he target them individually to make them levitate? Unless Thanos can remove the gravitational field on the planet to make them weightless. However, doing so would make him levitate too unless he can adjust the gravitational field around his immediate vicintiy. But, I don't know if this is within Thanos' normal powerset or not.

janus77
in a neutral universe there would be no such nonsense as "The Speedforce". Flash would simply be another Faster Than Light character.

Thanos would pawn him soooooo badly all DC would shudder. a simple pimp slap upside the head and Flash' head goes tumbling into outerspace.

Thanos' reaction times and perception >>>> Silver Surfer's FTL speeds >> Flash at his very best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
in a neutral universe there would be no such nonsense as "The Speedforce". Flash would simply be another Faster Than Light character.

Thanos would pawn him soooooo badly all DC would shudder. a simple pimp slap upside the head and Flash' head goes tumbling into outerspace.

Thanos' reaction times and perception >>>> Silver Surfer's FTL speeds >> Flash at his very best. nice the speed force doesnt apply in a neutral universe. flashes die. end of story. whats next on thanos's agenda today.

darthgoober
Originally posted by janus77

Thanos' reaction times and perception >>>> Silver Surfer's FTL speeds >> Flash at his very best.
As per the new forum rules the characters have access to their complete powerset no matter what universe their in. That means that Flash always has access to the Speedforce unless specified by the thread starter.

Priest
How many times has flashes punches were referred as a IMP?

Phenomenol
Wally West is more than enough to kill Thanos!

Thanos has NEVER fought a guy who can fight at super speed like the Flash.

Thanos loses badly.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Wally West is more than enough to kill Thanos!

Thanos has NEVER fought a guy who can fight at super speed like the Flash.

Thanos loses badly.
laughing

Phenomenol
I take it you have a reason of proving me wrong?

llagrok
Bart's fists started bleeding after he hit Superboy Prime. Wouldn't something similar happen here?

lordboo
thanos is extremely durable,they give him a pit of a pasting but he'd come out on top imo.

Phenomenol
Bart KO'd a Superman level being in white Martian!

I don't see how Thanos can defend it.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Bart KO'd a Superman level being in white Martian!

I don't see how Thanos can defend it.
Didn't Batman take out a couple of white martians?

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't Batman take out a couple of white martians?

He's Batman, the rules don't apply.

Rorschach

Phenomenol
Thanos has no way of keeping up with Flash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.