The Two Toms....Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is the better actor. Make the better movies. Fave Tom Cruise film? Least fave Cruise film? Fave Tom Hanks film? Least fave Hanks film?

C. C. Cowgirl
Tom Hanks is the better of Tom Cruise yes

The Grey Fox
Tom Hanks is better by a bit, Saving Private Ryan FTW.

Cruise is nevertheless good, he's a very charismatic actor.

BobbyD
Hanks is the better actor, but by no means is Cruise a slouch.

Now, how can I say this so that it will make sense....

Hanks has made greater films of the two, but Cruise has made more (in terms of quantity) good ones.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Tom Hanks is better by a bit, Saving Private Ryan FTW.

Cruise is nevertheless good, he's a very charismatic actor.

Don't forget Apollo 13 and The Da Vinci Code.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is the better actor. Make the better movies. Fave Tom Cruise film? Least fave Cruise film? Fave Tom Hanks film? Least fave Hanks film?

Hanks

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I look forward to seeing Angels & Demons

Kelly_Bean
Why the hell isn't there a poll? mad

HANKS!

Oomny
Theres a No Brainer

Hanks Of course

Deathblow
Ugh. Their movies tend to be totally standard Hollywood vehicles designed to generate undeserving Oscar nominations. Both have been in good movies on occasion, but not a single one that was made any better by their presence.

I pick Hanks just because of Road To Perdition. Despite him being amongst the worst possible picks for the role, to his credit, he didn't screw it up. Just acted off the screen by Paul Newman, Daniel Craig and Jude Law, which was to be expected. He's just so overrated it's untrue. Tom Cruise is not good. Period. I've never seen a film of his, even the ones I enjoyed, that I hadn't spent the duration wishing it was another, less irritating actor in his place.

super pr*xy
is it cruise before or after scientology?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.