9/11 or Princess Diana?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biggeek
Which conspiracy theory has more legs, 9/11 being an inside job or the US having involvement in the assassination of Princes Diana?

kevdude
The 9/11 conspiracy. Diana dying really shouldn't involve the US it involved the British Crown and she died in Paris remember??? That's the first time I've heard the US being blamed for Diana blink

lord xyz
Originally posted by kevdude
The 9/11 conspiracy. Diana dying really shouldn't involve the US it involved the British Crown and she died in Paris remember??? That's the first time I've heard the US being blamed for Diana blink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by kevdude

yeah same here.havent heard of that one.Where with 9-11,other than here in the states,its a known fact all over the world that the government was behind that one.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Mr Parker
its a known fact all over the world that the government was behind that one.

Actually it is not a fact. It's wildly speculated, but it is not a fact.

biggeek
i think it's amazing though that Diana's death still has so many unanswered questions and conspiracy surrounding it.

idowhatiamtold
If you watch "The Murder of Princess Diana" tomorrow night (Saturday - 9PM) on Lifetime... I'm sure it will give you a little more insight into the conspiracy surrounding her death. There's also a bunch of documentaries floating around the internet that dip into the subject a bit.

J-Beowulf
I find it funny that the United States has apparently been responsible for the death of every single famous person over the last 200 years.

Lol?

JLred
Lifetime's making a movie on Princess Diana...about a conspiracy to kill her or something like that..i won't be watching...

ohhh..someone beat to talking about it..sad

Bicnarok
9/11 has more visible evidence which is there for everyone to see, the pentagon "no plane", wrong size hole, video evidence vanishing, illogical building collapse, etc etc...

Diane was just in danger of diluting her special lizard blood with Muslim slime (not my point of view)

Reminds me of a good joke.

Q:- What has Diana and Champagne got in common?
A:- They both out of france in crates

chithappens
Originally posted by Bicnarok
9/11 has more visible evidence which is there for everyone to see, the pentagon "no plane", wrong size hole, video evidence vanishing, illogical building collapse, etc etc...

Diane was just in danger of diluting her special lizard blood with Muslim slime (not my point of view)

Reminds me of a good joke.

Q:- What has Diana and Champagne got in common?
A:- They both out of france in crates

laughing

Oh man that's cute.

Ok but seriously a second, how would the U.S. benefit by killing her?

Darth Sparrow
i hated Diana...and i hate it when everyone is so freakin' telking about it on the constant reminders...she gets more coverage than new orleans!

I don't know what happend to her and i don't care...maybe the us did do it...just so people would get flippin grip about her being a cinderella...screw that! with a captiol C!!!! she was a sl**! she cheated and was n othing more than a britsh paris hilton...

no offense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.