Wolverine vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
No Speedblitz, flying or lasso ffor Diana. Can Logan pull it off.

llagrok
No.

masterbruce
depends on if Diana fights smart or stupid

if she fights smart (ie hovers above Logan while throwing large rocks at him) then she wins

if she fights dumb (go up close for h2h) then Logan can win a couple

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by llagrok
No.

Why not she is not stronger then Hulk and definitely not as durable.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by masterbruce
depends on if Diana fights smart or stupid

if she fights smart (ie hovers above Logan while throwing large rocks at him) then she wins

if she fights dumb (go up close for h2h) then Logan can win a couple

Check the edit.

Priest
Wolverine can win this.

xjustice69x
i think wolvie can get a win or 2 but WW is guna get the magority of wins here i suspect

TheTick
Your all idiots.

Diana has matched strength with Supes, not as strong but quite close, she moves faster than he thinks and knocks him out in few seconds.

The dumbness in this threead makes me feel ill.

Not only that but shes a skilled hand to hand fighter, and smarter in battle. Has ANYONE in this thread read Wonder Woman??? I think not.

starlock
Originally posted by TheTick
Your all idiots.

Diana has matched strength with Supes, not as strong but quite close, she moves faster than he thinks and knocks him out in few seconds.

Not only that but shes a skilled hand to hand fighter, and smarter in battle. Has ANYONE in this thread read Wonder Woman??? I think not.

Watch who you call idiot mad

Wonderwoman wins

Caps Conscience
Your all idiots.

Did you read the stipulations of the battle. I think not.

Priest
Your all idiots.
are u mad?

hmm, its pretty damn hard to knock out wolverine, i don't think she can out put as much damage as lets say the Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)
also the thread started removed super speed from the contest, wolverine sooner or later will land a lethal blow.

then don't post on it no expression
we all know that Diana can be pierced, wolverine's addiamtium claws will have no problem against WW hide.

And wolverine isn't a skilled fighter?(maybe u should read up on some Wolverine)
he know various styles of martial arts, and is a very very experienced fighter.
Without super speed, and WW "toys" Wolverine does in fact can pull this off...
And frankly WW strength is not on par with Superman/Thor and the other High tiers, she'll even have a harder time to KO wolverine than the HULK(WWH-XMen 2)

llagrok
Wolverine is far less skilled than Wonder Woman. Anyone who claims she isn't, needs to get their brain checked.

She can't speedblitz, she still has her reflexes. And if I'm not mistaken, she lasso'ed Zoom.

Priest
far skilled in comparison to Wolverine is kinda of a overstatment considering that Bruce can school her.

TheTick
Originally posted by starlock
Watch who you call idiot mad

Wonderwoman wins When someones a idiot I will tell them that.

TheTick
Originally posted by Priest
are u mad?

hmm, its pretty damn hard to knock out wolverine, i don't think she can out put as much damage as lets say the Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)
also the thread started removed super speed from the contest, wolverine sooner or later will land a lethal blow.

then don't post on it no expression
we all know that Diana can be pierced, wolverine's addiamtium claws will have no problem against WW hide.

And wolverine isn't a skilled fighter?(maybe u should read up on some Wolverine)
he know various styles of martial arts, and is a very very experienced fighter.
Without super speed, and WW "toys" Wolverine does in fact can pull this off...
And frankly WW strength is not on par with Superman/Thor and the other High tiers, she'll even have a harder time to KO wolverine than the HULK(WWH-XMen 2)

I am not mad I just think your stupid that's all.

I think WW is stronger than Hulk. And if she doesn't shes very close and more skilled and knows how to hurt someone, so will be more able to knock him out, which she will do. So stupid. sad

laughing laughing You amuse me with your posts. You can bearly type and your comic knowledge equals a 5 year old. laughing out loud

Priest
I am not mad I just think your stupid that's all.
how old are u?.... seriously...

I think WW is stronger than Hulk.
U think??...cute..
Do u think that Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor?
how about absorbing man?
Do u also think that she is stronger than the Juggernaut?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And if she doesn't shes very close and more skilled and knows how to hurt someone, so will be more able to knock him out, which she will do.
"and she knows how to hurt someone" What the f**k?
ur acting like Wolverine docent know "how to hurt someone" laughing out loud

So stupid. sad
i am so hurt..yawn180

laughing laughing You amuse me with your posts. You can bearly type and your comic knowledge equals a 5 year old. laughing out loud
U make me laugh with ur WEAK ASS debating skills and "points", nice try to avoid all the points i made in my previous post roll eyes (sarcastic)..
its pretty ironic that u accused me of having the knowledge of a five year old..how bout u run along and call some one else a "stupid"..

TheTick
Its not that I can't debate its just my golden rule to not debate against idiots because its an impossible task.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.