Thanos w/ HOTI vs the Presence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
This match ends in a stalemate. If you go by feats...

KMC_Drifter
Presence would win....every time. Even though Thanos had the TOAA's power, that wouldn't be enough. Thanos isn't everlasting, like a Supreme Being is. He doesn't have the knowledge or understanding to use that kind of power as effectively as a Being who has always possessed such power.

Have you ever heard the phrase..."What God giveth, God can taketh away"? God can give you all of His power, but He can take it away just as easily. I believe the Presence could do just that.

gogogadgetgo
if im not mistaken, the presence/god/yahweh is dc's equivalent of marvel's toaa.
toaa is still> than thanos w/ hoti.
presence>thanos w/ hoti

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Air Legend

laughing

Does it hurt being that stupid ?

kevdude
He makes this thread even though 1 of DC's most powerful beings came and left the MU like it was nothing.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Presence would win....every time. Even though Thanos had the TOAA's power, that wouldn't be enough. Thanos isn't everlasting, like a Supreme Being is. He doesn't have the knowledge or understanding to use that kind of power as effectively as a Being who has always possessed such power.

Have you ever heard the phrase..."What God giveth, God can taketh away"? God can give you all of His power, but He can take it away just as easily. I believe the Presence could do just that.

Presence ain't taking away what God/TOAA gave Thanos. Thanos was essentially TOAA within the omniverse. It's a stalemate. smile

Astner
Nothing but a writers themselves would be able to beat the one that possesses the Heart, period.

Endless Mike
The Presence held 3 multiverses in his hand and threatened to retroactively wipe them out like nothing.

That's a feat above anything the HOTU did (only absorbed one multiverse)

Skeets
How do you even challenge GOD? no expression

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Skeets

By being the Great Evil Beast.

BobbyD

That doesn't matter. The Presence would turn Thanos into a teddy bear, and then take the HOTU away from him, on a mere notion.

Skeets
Originally posted by Endless Mike
GOD Still taps that ass...no expression

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
if im not mistaken, the presence/god/yahweh is dc's equivalent of marvel's toaa.
toaa is still> than thanos w/ hoti.
presence>thanos w/ hoti

This is ptetty much what I was thinking.

Presence=TOAA therefore is greater than THOI

llagrok
The Presence held 3 multiverses in his hand and threatened to retroactively wipe them out like nothing.

Thank god an omniverse and a multiverse is the same thing eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
laughing

Does it hurt being that stupid ? if u just post insults ill report you. here is ur warning.

Air Legend

Actually, Thanos absorbed all of the space-time continuum AKA reality, not just a multiverse. That is probably the most impressive feat in comic history and definitely more impressive than the Presence holding 3 multiverses.

By becoming "God" like Thanos did. wink
Oh and who is that girl? She's hot lol.

Originally posted by Astner
Nothing but a writers themselves would be able to beat the one that possesses the Heart, period.
thumb up

Astner

The Living Tribunal held two Megaverses in the palm of his hand.
Yet he was owned by Thanos.

Erik-Lensherr
God/The Presence doesn't need feats . He could hold one Universe , one Multiverse or even the whole Omniverse , it doesn't make any difference .He is omnipotent , infinite and all-encompassing . Nothing he has/will/can do should be considered a feat because he can do anything .

At best , Thanos affected a Multiverse .

Astner
Well, only if it is that knock-off version from Vertigo.

Astner
God/The Presence doesn't need feats . He could hold one Universe , one Multiverse or even the whole Omniverse , it doesn't make any difference .He is omnipotent , infinite and all-encompassing . Nothing he has/will/can do should be considered a feat because he can do anything .

If Thanos defeat (Thanos being more powerful of course than-) the 2nd most powerful being in the Omniverse what would that make you?
That's right, Thanos was God, Thanos needs as much feats as the Presence need.

Oh, Thanos was also omnipotent, omnipesent and so forth.
He could do anything.

Erik-Lensherr
That isn't really relevant to your point since this doesn't prove in any way Thanos even comes close to The Presence , which he shouldn't and doesn't .

Maybe the God of the respective Multiverse but in no way God of the Omniverse , especially when in many instances in the story it has been reffered to Thanos affecting the Universe . At best , it could reffer to the Alternate Earths and Timelines of that Universe , thus affecting a Multiverse but no more . It all makes sense if you actually think a bit , especially considering that we haven't seen anything appear except from Earth 616's Multiverse wink

Astner
That isn't really relevant to your point since this doesn't prove in any way Thanos even comes close to The Presence , which he shouldn't and doesn't .
OK, you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about, and I don't feel like spending my next three hours on explaining everything from Marvel: the End to you, so do us all a favor and read Mr Master's hierarchy.

I won't waste my time on such a hopeless cause, read up, and return.

Air Legend
OK, you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about, and I don't feel like spending my next three hours on explaining everything from Marvel: the End to you, so do us all a favor and read Mr Master's hierarchy.

thumb up

Erik-Lensherr
In short , it was shown that what you said was irrelevant to the thread so you're backing down . It's probably the smartest thing you've done since I've seen you on this thread .

Yep . Sadly , it seems you can't actually admit defeat .

Astner
Yes I do. Rather that than arguing with a fanboy who have no idea of what he's talking about.

Air Legend
In short , it was shown that what you said was irrelevant to the thread so you're backing down . It's probably the smartest thing you've done since I've seen you on this thread .

roll eyes (sarcastic)
It seems we always have some idiotic DC fanboy spewing out bullshit about Marvel.

Neither will I. However, I have a premonition that we will see some Mr Master ownage in the near future. wink

Erik-Lensherr
In short , neither one of you are really capable of countering points , or even defending your own for that matter . Good to know wink
Somebody should make a sticky with people who have no clue debating in which to include you two and quanchi

guy222

Presence

Astner
In short , neither one of you are really capable of countering points , or even defending your own for that matter . Good to know wink
Somebody should make a sticky with people who have no clue debating in which to include you two and quanchi
We won't start a flame war, bring us comic feats and we will counter them, this is not the place, as simple as that bad boy ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr
We won't start a flame war, bring us comic feats and we will counter them, this is not the place, as simple as that bad boy ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

What "feats" exactly do you expect from the Supreme Being in DC , The Presence/God ? That's the whole point he can do anything .

Captain REX
Erik-Lensherr, please refrain from insulting other members. That's not what this forum is here for. If you have a problem with that, you can leave. Thank you.

In any case, my money is on the Presence, since he could decide that Thanos doesn't exist any more. ermm

quanchi112
Somebody should make a sticky with people who have no clue debating in which to include you two and quanchi this is how u debate. either make points or begone. u obviously just want a flame war. quit calling people idiots and actually counter their arguments for a change.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Captain REX
Erik-Lensherr, please refrain from insulting other members. That's not what this forum is here for. If you have a problem with that, you can leave. Thank you.

In any case, my money is on the Presence, since he could decide that Thanos doesn't exist any more. ermm

I have no problem with anybody if they actually start countering points and not backing down with replies like "I'm not waisting my time" and "Check the hierarchy thread"
Besides , don't worry , I'll soon put them on ignore so I don't argue anymore like I did with quanchi .

quanchi112

In any case, my money is on the Presence, since he could decide that Thanos doesn't exist any more. ermm this thread is a very ricky one indeed. asmodel openly defied the presence and was stripped of his powers after his attacks on heaven. asmodel rebounded with etrigans help as they tricked the wrath and asmodel actually became the wrath. to make a long story short i dont think it would be this easy for presence to think thanos out of existence. i get that hes god and all but thanos became god as well. granted thanos doesnt have the experience but he isnt going down as easy as you say.

Endless Mike
Asmodel was never even a threat to the Presence. When he finally approached his goal he realized the whole thing was futile since the Presence was everywhere (Omnipresent).

quanchi112
Asmodel was never even a threat to the Presence. When he finally approached his goal he realized the whole thing was futile since the Presence was everywhere (Omnipresent). ur right he wasnt a threat to the presence. but he wasnt thought out of existence either. i have never seen presence use this tactic before. and that was my point.

side note: it is easy to storm the gates of heaven in dc.

Endless Mike
Because the Presence had no reason to. He wasn't a threat, so why would he have to get rid of him?

BobbyD
Originally posted by quanchi112
i have never seen presence use this tactic before....

Q, if I may....when you are omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, there isn't anything you can't do that is imaginable.

side note: it is easy to storm the gates of heaven in dc.

Not when Big Mike is standing there.

no

Air Legend
Asmodel was never even a threat to the Presence. When he finally approached his goal he realized the whole thing was futile since the Presence was everywhere (Omnipresent).

You know, if the Presence was omnipresent then he would have defeated the GEB since the GEB would have only been a part of him. That was not the case- they stalemated. On the other hand, Thanos was Almighty and had no equal.

eek! Yea the Presence can try to think Thanos out of existence and it simply won't work since Thanos was God. It's a stalemate smile

quanchi112
You know, if the Presence was omnipresent then he would have defeated the GEB since the GEB would have only been a part of him. That was not the case- they stalemated. On the other hand, Thanos was Almighty and had no equal.

eek! Yea the Presence can try to think Thanos out of existence and it simply won't work since Thanos was God. It's a stalemate smile i dont know of this geb. does it stand for great evil beast. anways i havent read it but if what u say is true then dc writes their god as being less than supreme. wow the presence isnt as powerful as advertised if he actually faced an opponent he stalemated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
Q, if I may....when you are omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, there isn't anything you can't do that is imaginable.

Not when Big Mike is standing there.

no read airlegends post. not sure of geb but if this is true there are things the presence cant do. TOAA has never been stalemated.

quanchi112
Because the Presence had no reason to. He wasn't a threat, so why would he have to get rid of him? so asmodel wasnt a threat to his creations after he became the spectre. why didnt the presence stop am when he threatened to destory everything?

Astner
GeB is as you said the Great Evil Beast or the Great Darkness.
And was featured in the Vertigo series, where the current Yahweh (after leaving his creation) said that he was not supreme and this was after he merged with the GeB. There is a very good respect thread made by Endless Mike, there is even a link in his signature.

Air Legend
i dont know of this geb. does it stand for great evil beast.
Yes GEB stands for Great Evil Beast.
anways i havent read it but if what u say is true then dc writes their god as being less than supreme. wow the presence isnt as powerful as advertised if he actually faced an opponent he stalemated.

I agree. That's one of the many reasons why I think the Presence is a very poor representation of the Abrahamic God.

quanchi112
Yes GEB stands for Great Evil Beast.

I agree. That's one of the many reasons why I think the Presence is a very poor representation of the Abrahamic God. i lost a lot of respect for the dc writers who came up with presence being stalemated. this means that TOAA >presence.

shame on dc for this.

Air Legend
And was featured in the Vertigo series, where the current Yahweh (after leaving his creation) said that he was not supreme and this was after he merged with the GeB.

That would be a good explanation but Yahweh is the Presence. DC made a crappy God.
There is a very good respect thread made by Endless Mike, there is even a link in his signature.

Indeed he did.

quanchi112
That would be a good explanation but Yahweh is the Presence. DC made a crappy God.

Indeed it is. i am still shocked as to dc doing this.

presence isnt as powerful as TOAA and this proves it.

Air Legend
edit

Air Legend
And was featured in the Vertigo series, where the current Yahweh (after leaving his creation) said that he was not supreme and this was after he merged with the GeB.

Wait, I read this wrong. You're already stating that the Presence isn't supreme after the fusion. I agree. I thought you were saying that Yahweh and GEB formed the Presence. My bad.

Mr Master
God/The Presence doesn't need feats . He could hold one Universe , one Multiverse or even the whole Omniverse , it doesn't make any difference .He is omnipotent , infinite and all-encompassing .

That goes the same for THOTI wielding Thanos.

Nothing he has/will/can do should be considered a feat because he can do anything .

Same as Thanos.

Actually Thanos became the embodiment of Time & Space across the Omniverse.

Thanos also erased all of Time & Space in Marvel,
and re-created all of Time & Space in Marvel.

I won't argue between who wins.

But I will speak up for Thanos/THOTI if I see fallacies being posted.

Maybe the God of the respective Multiverse but in no way God of the Omniverse

Thanos became the absolute God/TOAA of the Omniverse.

The Judge & most powerful Entity within the Omniverse got stomped like a flea.

THOTI is the power of TOAA/God within the Omniverse.

Undefeatable ... unless TOAA/God draw it differently.

especially when in many instances in the story it has been reffered to Thanos affecting the Universe .

The Marvel Universe you mean?

The End: Marvel
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7775/marveluniversetheend1kh5.th.jpg
(Cover of #1)

Yea,

the Marvel Universe is all of Marvel, (an Omniverse)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Marvel_Universe

Thanos/THOTI is credited with erasing and re-creating ALL of Marvel. smile

At best , it could reffer to the Alternate Earths and Timelines of that Universe

Never new a single Universe possessed Alternate Earths hm

and Timelines are separate UniverseS in Marvel.

thus affecting a Multiverse but no more .

Not according to Marvel.

According to Marvel, it was all of Time & Space in Marvel.

It all makes sense if you actually think a bit ,
especially considering that we haven't seen anything appear except from Earth 616's Multiverse

Other Realities outside the Multiverse are inconsequential.

What are they gonna do if Eternity/Infinity and the LT himself could do nothing?

And Actually if we "think a bit" (but also read carefully) ...

we can see Thanos absorbing the rest of Time & Space across all Reality:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1825/teb9.th.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4388/t2gw1.th.jpg

"For IF this BAND Could Defy Me...might not OTHERS be equally Foolish?"
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4746/t6bi7.th.jpg
"Could I ALLOW ANY to question my divine Authority?

"NO....So I CONTINUED to Absorb ALL that MIGHT Threaten my Reign...Until....
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2830/t7fq0.th.jpg

"Nothing Remained"
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/991/allhecouldum7.th.jpg

Thanos says,

"For IF this BAND (Eternity/Infinity/LT) Could Defy Me

might not OTHERS be equally foolish?"

What "Others" might be equally foolish?

WHO else COULD question his AUTHORITY?

WHO else can THREATEN his REIGN?

CAN'T be the Universe or the Living Tribunal,
he just ABSORBED the embodiments of the Universe,
(Eternity/Infinity remember) and the Living Tribunal.

Why did Thanos continue to absorb until "nothing remained" in Marvel's Time & Space?

I'll answer those questions.

Thanos has to be talking about the rest of Marvel,
there is no other way to look at it.

*(That's WHO these OTHERS are that MIGHT be equally foolish,
the rest of Creation across all of Time & Space,
in other words, the Omniverse)

kevdude
Originally posted by Mr Master
That goes the same for THOTI wielding Thanos.

Same as Thanos.

Actually Thanos became the embodiment of Time & Space across the Omniverse.

Thanos also erased all of Marvel, and re-created all of Marvel.

But I will speak up for Thanos/THOTI if I see fallacies being posted.

Thanos became the absolute God/TOAA of the Omniverse.

The Judge & most powerful Entity within the Omniverse got stomped like a flea.

THOTI is the power of TOAA/God within the Omniverse.

Undefeatable ... unless TOAA/God draw it differently.

The Marvel Universe you mean?

The End: Marvel
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7775/marveluniversetheend1kh5.th.jpg
(Cover of #1)

Yea,

the Marvel Universe is all of Marvel, (an Omniverse)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Marvel_Universe

Thanos/THOTI is credited with erasing and re-creating ALL of Marvel. smile

Never new a single Universe possessed Alternate Earths hm

and Timelines are separate UniverseS in Marvel.

Not according to Marvel.

According to Marvel, it was all of Time & Space in Marvel.

Other Realities outside the Multiverse are inconsequential.

What are they gonna do if Eternity/Infinity and the LT himself could do nothing?

And Actually if we "think a bit" (but also read carefully) ...

we can see Thanos absorbing the rest of Time & Space across all Reality:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1825/teb9.th.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4388/t2gw1.th.jpg

"For IF this BAND Could Defy Me...might not OTHERS be equally Foolish?"
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4746/t6bi7.th.jpg
"Could I ALLOW ANY to question my divine Authority?

"NO....So I CONTINUED to Absorb ALL that MIGHT Threaten my Reign...Until....
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2830/t7fq0.th.jpg

"Nothing Remained"
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/991/allhecouldum7.th.jpg

Thanos says,

"For IF this BAND (Eternity/Infinity/LT) Could Defy Me

might not OTHERS be equally foolish?"

What "Others" might be equally foolish?

WHO else COULD question his AUTHORITY?

WHO else can THREATEN his REIGN?

CAN'T be the Universe or the Living Tribunal,
he just ABSORBED the embodiments of the Universe,
(Eternity/Infinity remember) and the Living Tribunal.

Why did Thanos continue to absorb until "nothing remained" in Marvel's Time & Space?

I'll answer those questions.

Thanos has to be talking about the rest of Marvel,
there is no other way to look at it.

*(That's WHO these OTHERS are that MIGHT be equally foolish,
the rest of Creation across all of Time & Space,
in other words, the Omniverse)

Very nice cool Still Thanos would lose and lose bad

quanchi112
mr master always backs up his claims with very detailed posts.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master

Erik-Lensherr
You do realize that GEB was not part of creation ? He was outside of everything .

Air Legend
You do realize that GEB was not part of creation ? He was outside of everything .
I have two things to say to this.

1. You just proved that the Presence is not omnipresent.
or
2. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/geb1.jpg
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation." Formation is a synonym for creation.
The Presence excluded the GEB ever since he created it. I derived that the Presence is not omnipresent because if he was he would have been able to defeat the GEB since the GEB would simply be a part of him.

Erik-Lensherr
Alright Mr Master , I'll actually explain this the way I see it because there's no point in quoting you because it will mostly get us nowhere .

Let's start with the beginning and analize why the heart was actually given to Thanos .

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu06.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu07.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu08.jpg

Thanos notices that something is not wrong with the Universe . But what can that be ?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu10.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu11.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu12.jpg

Why would this things affect the entire Omniverse , when it concerns only the ballance between life and death , between good and evil of that specific Universe/Multiverse ? It's the events that happened IN that Multiverse that truly affected the balance Within it . As you know , the Omniverse not only contains this Multiverse , but contains several other Multiverses without the 616 hierarchy in power (Meaning no Eternity etc) and which contain beings beyond human perception . Now I ask you , why exactly would Thanos , since he is supposdley one with the Omniverse not even mention this beings in the following scans ?
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu04.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu05.jpg
Why wouldn't the Living Tribunal summon beings from other Multiverses to fight Thanos with the Heart of the Universe when it was their Multiverse in danger , along with the rest of the Omniverse ? Why is every character that fights Thanos only from our Multiverse ? Why does it show only characters and places from our Multiverse when Thanos explains with what he is one with instead of showing other Multiverses ? And why exactly is the word "Universe" mentioned so many times ?
It is obvious that this Multiverse needed to be erased and restored and not the Omniverse .

Erik-Lensherr
I have two things to say to this.

1. You just proved that the Presence is not omnipresent.
or
2. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/geb1.jpg
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation." Formation is a synonym for creation.
The Presence excluded the GEB ever since he created it. I derived that the Presence is not omnipresent because if he was he would have been able to defeat the GEB since the GEB would simply be a part of him.

You don't really understand it do you ? GEB was outside of everything that existed , outside of creation . He was the void , the darkness . He was God's opposite . But then again , the concept is pretty hard to get , that's why the storyline with The Presence and Great Evil Beast was so great .

Air Legend
You don't really understand it do you ? GEB was outside of everything that existed , outside of creation . He was the void , the darkness . He was God's opposite . But then again , the concept is pretty hard to get , that's why the storyline with The Presence and Great Evil Beast was so great .
Wow, I'm amazed you're actually not flaming for once.
OK, I want to to know what you think
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation" means.

Erik-Lensherr
Wow, I'm amazed you're actually not flaming for once.
OK, I want to to know what you think
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation" means.

It's outside everything The Presence has created , outiside the Omniverse . He is the Darkness while The Presence is the Light . Ying and Yang . The Opposites .

Air Legend
Alright Mr Master , I'll actually explain this the way I see it because there's no point in quoting you because it will mostly get us nowhere .

Let's start with the beginning and analize why the heart was actually given to Thanos .

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu06.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu07.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu08.jpg

Thanos notices that something is not wrong with the Universe . But what can that be ?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu10.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu11.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu12.jpg

Why would this things affect the entire Omniverse , when it concerns only the ballance between life and death , between good and evil of that specific Universe/Multiverse ? It's the events that happened IN that Multiverse that truly affected the balance Within it . As you know , the Omniverse not only contains this Multiverse , but contains several other Multiverses without the 616 hierarchy in power (Meaning no Eternity etc) and which contain beings beyond human perception . Now I ask you , why exactly would Thanos , since he is supposdley one with the Omniverse not even mention this beings in the following scans ?
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu04.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/mu05.jpg
Why wouldn't the Living Tribunal summon beings from other Multiverses to fight Thanos with the Heart of the Universe when it was their Multiverse in danger , along with the rest of the Omniverse ? Why is every character that fights Thanos only from our Multiverse ? Why does it show only characters and places from our Multiverse when Thanos explains with what he is one with instead of showing other Multiverses ? And why exactly is the word "Universe" mentioned so many times ?
It is obvious that this Multiverse needed to be erased and restored and not the Omniverse .

Not to be rude but did you even read what Mr Master posted? Also (like Mr Master pointed out to you), Marvel officially declared that Thanos absorbed all of space and time- you can't argue against that.

Air Legend

Erik-Lensherr
Try to understand the concept .
God represents the Light while GEB represents the Darkness .They are Opposites .The Presence didn't create GEB nor viceversa .Great Evil Beast existed before God created anything . He is there even before Creation .

KMC_Drifter

SpearofDestiny
Presence ftw

Nikkolas
DC doesn't have an Omniverse, Erik. It's canon only 52 universes exist in the current DC Multiverse. Other multiverses like Vertigo and the like make up around maybe 2 or 3 in ALL DC Comics. That's at most a megaverse.

Air Legend
No where on panel does it state that the Presence created the GEB.
Well, something created it since it was excluded since its formation. Presence is suppose to be the creator of everything no? If not, then he is not supreme because you can only have one supreme being.
Also, if the Presence excluded it....then why did He allow the GEB to escape....defeating Spectre and a host of others in the process?
Obviously because the Presence isn't supreme.
In the end...the GEB and the Presence are shown shaking hands. It seems that if the Presence meant to exclude something...then that something would not have the power to return.
Read above post.

edit

There's a scan that says that GEB was before light. WTF, that means he was before the Presence. These DC writers don't use logic.

quanchi112
Well, something created it since it was excluded since its formation. Presence is suppose to be the creator of everything no? If not, then he is not supreme because you can only have one supreme being.

Obviously because the Presence isn't supreme.

Read above post.

edit

There's a scan that says that GEB was before light. WTF, that means he was before the Presence. These DC writers don't use logic. dc writers really dropped the ball on this one. i find it very funny.

Endless Mike
Asking who created the GEB is like asking who created the Presence or who created TOAA. It's pointless and a stupid question.

Air Legend
Asking who created the GEB is like asking who created the Presence or who created TOAA. It's pointless and a stupid question.

Hey Mike, can you post the scan where the Presence says he was formed from external forces? I can't find it.

Endless Mike
I don't have it. But he was referring to the writers.

Air Legend
I don't have it. But he was referring to the writers.
I know. That's what TOAA is, the writer, not just a character like the Presence.

Galan007
Hey Mike, can you post the scan where the Presence says he was formed from external forces? I can't find it. That was Yahweh, .

The Presence is completely different.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
That was Yahweh, .

The Presence is completely different.
They are the same.

Galan007
They are the same. So Elaine = the Presence now? eek!

Air Legend
So Elaine = the Presence now? eek!
The Presence is referred to as Yahweh in the series.

Xplosive
That isn't really relevant to your point since this doesn't prove in any way Thanos even comes close to The Presence , which he shouldn't and doesn't.

Thanos alone doesn't come close to The Presence, but with HOTI, it's a different story.

I won't say THOTI wins, because The Presence is also Omnipotent, it should be a stalemate.

If go by feats, then Thanos with HOTI has the highest feat ever in a Comic Universe.

Galan007
The Presence is referred to as Yahweh in the series. Cool.

So Elaine = the Presence.

I'll have to keep that in mind. smile

Air Legend
Cool.

I never said that and you know it.

Besides, your analogy is entirely illogical.

Skeets
Cool.

Back then you can make a case that Yahweh = the Presence,not anymore.
Considering the fact that both editors in chief have explained(several times) that DC and Vertigo follow separate Continuities...

Air Legend
Back then you can make a case that Yahweh = the Presence,not anymore.
Considering the fact that both editors in chief have explained(several times) that DC and Vertigo follow separate Continuities...
I'll have to agree with this. I don't think the Presence has been seen outside Vertigo... has he?

Skeets
I'll have to agree with this. I don't think the Presence has been seen outside Vertigo... has he?
Yahweh you mean,and no Yahweh hasn't appeared outside of Vertigo comics...ermmnone
And if I'm not mistaken the same goes for the GEB...

Air Legend
Yahweh you mean...smile
In Vertigo, The Presence=Yahweh. So the Presence hasn't been seen outside Vertigo then?

Skeets
Edited my post...srug

Galan007
I never said that and you know it.

Besides, your analogy is entirely illogical. If Yahweh and the Presence were the same being .

Then me saying Elaine = the Presence, wasn't "illogical" in the slightest. smileOriginally posted by Skeets
Considering the fact that both editors in chief have explained(several times) that DC and Vertigo follow separate Continuities... Yep.

Vertigo is in fact a DC title, but as you said, they are not in continuity with eachother.

Air Legend
Edited my post...srug
Cool. Who is that girl?

Skeets
Cool. Who is that girl?
That's me...stoned

Galan007
That's me...stoned Skeets = a transexual? eek!

Air Legend
That's me...stoned
Lol. No really? She kinda looks like Megan Fox...

Skeets
Skeets = a transexual? eek!
I'm a Female...ermmnoneOriginally posted by Air Legend
Lol. No really? She kinda looks like Megan Fox...
Who? ermmnone

Air Legend
If Yahweh and the Presence were the same being .

Then me saying Elaine = the Presence, wasn't "illogical" in the slightest. smile Yep.

Yes it is.

Tazer
Yo.

Yahweh you mean,and no Yahweh hasn't appeared outside of Vertigo comics...ermmnone
And if I'm not mistaken the same goes for the GEB...

IIRC when the GEB appeard in _Swamp Thing_ it wasnt a Vertigo -title......

Tazer

quanchi112
I'm a Female...ermmnone
Who? ermmnone i thought lethal femme was the only female who came into the comic book vs debates. guess i was wrong for once.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

kevdude
Eliane is still working under The Presences great plan, she is his granddaughter, she is the only one next to Michael and Lucy to take over after he left. In a strange way he is working through her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Presence Wins. he needs no one to fix any flaws he has. He has beings lessor than him who are the equal of thanos. Thanos wouldn't even be able to beat Lucifer. Lucifer has shown that his will is simply enough to take the power of God and shape it in any form he pleases. It's been stated that the power oozing out of michael would destroy creation. Lucifer cut michael, and the power oozed out. It didn't even phase lucifer. neither would thanos with the heart. Thus, Lucifer and mike are both far beneath the presence, So would thanos be. And michael seems to be the same rather in vertigo or DC. If i remember correctly, he beat the shit out of the spectre in a DC comic.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Presence Wins. he needs no one to fix any flaws he has. He has beings lessor than him who are the equal of thanos. Thanos wouldn't even be able to beat Lucifer. Lucifer has shown that his will is simply enough to take the power of God and shape it in any form he pleases. It's been stated that the power oozing out of michael would destroy creation. Lucifer cut michael, and the power oozed out. It didn't even phase lucifer. neither would thanos with the heart. Thus, Lucifer and mike are both far beneath the presence, So would thanos be. And michael seems to be the same rather in vertigo or DC. If i remember correctly, he beat the shit out of the spectre in a DC comic.
laughing Yes nvr, Lucy>>>>>God. dur
You actually think a big bang from Mike is gonna take out the God Titan?hysterical2

nvrbeenwthagirl
You actually think a big bang from Mike is gonna take out the God Titan?hysterical2

Thanos was never god. NEVER.

Air Legend
Thanos was never god. NEVER.
He was God within the omniverse, just like the Presence is. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

kevdude
He was working for God, hes not God literally Air....

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was God within the omniverse, just like the Presence is. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
GOD never is used. God never has an oversite, such as when thanos didn't absorb Death and Warlock. God never admits to being played like a food. thanos was not God. He was an instrument. Also, what ever gave you the impression that the presence is god within an omniverse? Is he not the same presence of vertigo and DC? Vertigo is more than Lucifer's series you know. And Is he not the same Presence over the 5th dimension, which isn't part of DC's omniverse. And i don't ever recall heaven being part of the omniverse either. So the presence is as high above a simple lil omniverse as the LT is above a megaverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Where did I say a big bang came from mike? The power the spills out of Micheal literally destroys all creation. It is the creation and the destruction. To which, it never even made lucifer flinch. Now where did I say a big bang was going to take out thanos?

Air Legend
GOD never is used. God never has an oversite, such as when thanos didn't absorb Death and Warlock. God never admits to being played like a food. thanos was not God. He was an instrument. Also, what ever gave you the impression that the presence is god within an omniverse? Is he not the same presence of vertigo and DC? Vertigo is more than Lucifer's series you know. And Is he not the same Presence over the 5th dimension, which isn't part of DC's omniverse. And i don't ever recall heaven being part of the omniverse either. So the presence is as high above a simple lil omniverse as the LT is above a megaverse.
My bad. I should have said within the comic books.

By your logic, the Presence is also a play toy, even more than Thanos. The Presence has an equal (the Great Evil Beast), while Thanos was Almighty. The reason the Presence is a play toy by your logic is because the Presence was created by external forces AKA DC artists and writers (this was mentioned on panel) just like Thanos was.

Thanos w/HOTI and the Presence are equal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
My bad. I should have said within the comic books.

By your logic, the Presence is also a play toy, even more than Thanos. The Presence has an equal (the Great Evil Beast), while Thanos was Almighty. The reason the Presence is a play toy by your logic is because the Presence was created by external forces AKA DC artists and writers (this was mentioned on panel) just like Thanos was.

Thanos w/HOTI and the Presence are equal.

No. Thanos with the heart was a joke. he got bitched by a writer. The Presence has NEVER been anything but Omnipotent. Also, The GEB is another omnipotent Character.basically giving DC two Omnipotent Characters. When they merged, it was still just one Omnipotent character. you cant' have levels of omnipotence. No matter what some people like to suggest.

Air Legend
Where did I say a big bang came from mike? The power the spills out of Micheal literally destroys all creation. It is the creation and the destruction. To which, it never even made lucifer flinch. Now where did I say a big bang was going to take out thanos?
You didn't, but that's what Mike essentially did in that situation.

Air Legend
No. Thanos with the heart was a joke. he got bitched by a writer. The Presence has NEVER been anything but Omnipotent. Also, The GEB is another omnipotent Character.basically giving DC two Omnipotent Characters. When they merged, it was still just one Omnipotent character. you cant' have levels of omnipotence. No matter what some people like to suggest.
Did you miss the part where I said the Presence (and this was after the merging) said he was created by external forces?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you miss the part where I said the Presence (and this was after the merging) said he was created by external forces?

Is this the presence of DC or of Vertigo to which you refer? Vertigo is a PART of DC. Thus The external forces that the vertigo Presence was refering to had to be the superlative Presence of DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You didn't, but that's what Mike essentially did in that situation.
No that is not. What is stated on panel is that micheal's power spilling out would destroy all of creation. So how do you equate that as a big bang? That spawns a multiverse all at once. Big bangs create universes as I'm aware.

Air Legend
Is this the presence of DC or of Vertigo to which you refer? Vertigo is a PART of DC. Thus The external forces that the vertigo Presence was refering to had to be the superlative Presence of DC.
Well when the Vertigo company started it started in the DC universe and and Yahweh was the Presence. That is not the case now as Vertigo has separated from continuity. The Presence has never been seen outside of Vertigo.

But either way you look at it the external forces are the artists and writers because if it was the Presence, like you think, he would have said external force (without the s). Plus external means outside the comic world. The Presence is still within the comic world.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well when the Vertigo company started it started in the DC universe and and Yahweh was the Presence. That is not the case now as Vertigo has separated from continuity. The Presence has never been seen outside of Vertigo.

But either way you look at it the external forces are the artists and writers because if it was the Presence, like you think, he would have said external force (without the s). Plus external means outside the comic world. The Presence is still within the comic world.

Doesn't matter how you spin it, the presence in Lucifer's series, Is only shown as God of that collection of Multiverses. What about the other Vertigo multiverses? I am almost sure the spectre and the word and the endless have been in other verses, as well as the main dc. this would indicate that one being created all of this. The Presence oF DC. Thus any attempt to bring low the presence of DC is deconstructed upon the examination that the presence of DC is superior to the Presence of Vertio and is superlative of him. the presence of vertigo can only be constued as an aspect of the greater presence. Much like the Spectre has many Spectres and Michael has multiple aspects of himself.

Air Legend
Doesn't matter how you spin it, the presence in Lucifer's series, Is only shown as God of that collection of Multiverses. What about the other Vertigo multiverses? I am almost sure the spectre and the word and the endless have been in other verses, as well as the main dc. this would indicate that one being created all of this. The Presence oF DC. Thus any attempt to bring low the presence of DC is deconstructed upon the examination that the presence of DC is superior to the Presence of Vertio and is superlative of him. the presence of vertigo can only be constued as an aspect of the greater presence. Much like the Spectre has many Spectres and Michael has multiple aspects of himself.
I'm not spining anything. Besides, by your logic, all of Lucy's feats can go to hell since they're from Vertigo.

Thanos was the Almighty within the omniverse. It has been stated on panel, it has been stated in bios, and it has been stated from Marvel which cannot be debated.

So if you say that the Presence would beat Thanos w/ HOTI then you are essentially saying that DC's God is greater then Marvel's God, which is just wrong. It's a tie.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not spining anything. Besides, by your logic, all of Lucy's feats can go to hell since they're from Vertigo.

Thanos was the Almighty within the omniverse. It has been stated on panel, it has been stated in bios, and it has been stated from Marvel which cannot be debated.

So if you say that the Presence would beat Thanos w/ HOTI then you are essentially saying that DC's God is greater then Marvel's God, which is just wrong. It's a tie.

WRONG. Thanos was Never marvel's God. He was less than Marvel's God. And Lucy's feats still count as he still defeated multiversal beings. He still controlled creation destroying power. Michael in DC still put a smack down on the spectre. So The michaels have to be in the same power level. Thus Luci Still pwned the power of God with nothing but his will.

Air Legend
WRONG. Thanos was Never marvel's God.
I see circles forming. Nvr you're never going to change. I tried being nice, but it's just plain to see that you will always be an intransigent fool.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see circles forming. Nvr you're never going to change. I tried being nice, but it's just plain to see that you will always be an intransigent fool.

Reported for bashing.

Air Legend

guy222

nvrbeenwthagirl

Air Legend
Reported for bashing.

And I'm no better or worse than anyone on here, with the exception of the nerd who got me banned, whom ever that may be.

I see hypocrisy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see hypocrisy.

Actually you should see the irony. And the reason I'm better than the person who got me banned, is that they obviously aren't very respectable to me. Not for getting me banned. It was thier right to do. But because I think they lack any superior knowlege of comics and that just let slip what ever comes to mind.

Air Legend

nvrbeenwthagirl

Air Legend
And the reason I'm better than the person who got me banned, is that they obviously aren't very respectable to me. Not for getting me banned. But because I think they lack any superior knowlege of comics and that just let slip what ever comes to mind.
What the hell are you talking about? First you're better than the person who got you banned because they aren't respectable to you. Then you're better than the person because you think "they lack any superior knowlege of comics and that just let slip what ever comes to mind."
hysterical2
Way to go nvr. The most brilliant thing I've ever heard!

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the hell are you talking about? First you're better than the person who got you banned because they aren't respectable to you. Then you're better than the person because you think "they lack any superior knowlege of comics and that just let slip what ever comes to mind."
hysterical2
Way to go nvr. The most brilliant thing I've ever heard!

You haven't heard much have you. I heard one even funnier. There is this poster who actually thinks Thanos was God. laughing laughing laughing

Air Legend
The post didn't own anything. Eternity says do you think THE UNIVERSE will let you rule over it. he mentions no omniverse or multiverse. Omnipotence is thrown around like cookie dough in marvel. You'll excuse me if I don't think Thanos was god. He certainly didn't create anything. He just fixed something of someone elses. we also know that thanos later recants his statement. he thought he was the ruler of the marvel u, and then he admits that he was tricked by the mater manipulator. When has God ever been tricked? Since thanos was everything that God was.
So you're saying the Almighty in Marvel is only a ruler of one universe? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you're saying the Almighty in Marvel is only a ruler of one universe? laughing

Thanos was never almighty. That is the point. And it was Eternity that said Universe. Not I.

Air Legend
You haven't heard much have you. I heard one even funnier. There is this poster who actually thinks Thanos was God. laughing laughing laughing
Really? I don't recall anyone thinking Thanos was God. I do recall people saying Thanos w/ HOTI was God within the omniverse.

Air Legend
Thanos was never almighty. That is the point. And it was Eternity that said Universe. Not I.
You are intransigent. I show you the panel where it says Thanos was Almighty and you still have the nerve to say he isn't. You're terrible.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really? I don't recall anyone thinking Thanos was God. I do recall people saying Thanos w/ HOTI was God within the omniverse.
Thanos with the heart was never god. Where did this bullshit with in the omniverse come from? I don't even remember omniverse ever being mentioned in the end. And how can one be part of the " omnireality" and yet be God OVER it. God sits high and looks low. He doesn't sit as part of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are intransigent. I show you the panel where it says Thanos was Almighty and you still have the nerve to say he isn't. You're terrible.

And the same panel says that the UNIVERSE. Thanos says he is almighty. Then he recants. Surely an almighty being would be used by another would he?

Air Legend
And the same panel says that the UNIVERSE. Thanos says he is almighty. Then he recants. Surely an almighty being would be used by another would he?

hysterical2
What the hell are you reading?

nvrbeenwthagirl
hysterical2
What the hell are you reading?

I read the part where Thanos admits he was duped. He was used by the master manipulator. Thus he couldn't be the almighty. He was never God. As God has never been duped. Thanos says that he was everything the almighty was. But this can't be true. becuz he didn't have omnicience. Did he even have true omnipotent power? Where does he destroy an omniverse and entropy and other wrealms and then creates them all from nothing? When does he have no begginning and no end? This is something only the almighty EVER could be and have.

Air Legend
I read the part where Thanos admits he was duped.
I guess that is why you're spewing bullshit then, huh? You're not even reading the scan, you're reading "the master manipulator was tricked " laughing

He was used by the master manipulator.
That's because the artists and writers lay out the law
Thus he couldn't be the almighty.
Yea because even though on panel it says he is everything the almighty was dur
He was never God.
nuts
As God has never been duped.
Didn't Lucifer defy God?
Thanos says that he was everything the almighty was.
yes
But this can't be true. becuz he didn't have omnicience.
He was everything the Almighty in Marvel was. What's so hard to understand.

Did he even have true omnipotent power? Where does he destroy an omniverse and entropy and other wrealms and then creates them all from nothing? When does he have no begginning and no end? This is something only the almighty EVER could be and have.
So now you're gauging God by feats. I guess the Presence loses since he has none. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess that is why you're spewing bullshit then, huh? You're not even reading the scan, you're reading "the master manipulator was tricked " laughing

That's because the artists and writers lay out the law

Yea because even though on panel it says he is everything the almighty was dur

nuts

Didn't Lucifer defy God?

yes

He was everything the Almighty in Marvel was. What's so hard to understand.

So now you're gauging God by feats. I guess the Presence loses since he has none. stick out tongue

You haven't heard of Paraphrasing I guess. I dont' have to read the scan for you to get what I was talking about.

On panel Thanos says he's everything the almighty was. We know that's not true becuz on panel evidence contradicts that statement. Him not absorbing Death and warlock in his first try. him questioning who might challenge him. Him being used by the True TOAA. He was never God.

And Lucifer Is the will of God. Of course he could defy him. What does that have to do with thanos being tricked and used by god? Not a damned thing.

Air Legend
And Lucifer Is the will of God. Of course he could defy him. What does that have to do with thanos being tricked and used by god? Not a damned thing.
Yea some God he is according to your logic. Being defied by his own creation.

quanchi112
You haven't heard of Paraphrasing I guess. I dont' have to read the scan for you to get what I was talking about.

On panel Thanos says he's everything the almighty was. We know that's not true becuz on panel evidence contradicts that statement. Him not absorbing Death and warlock in his first try. him questioning who might challenge him. Him being used by the True TOAA. He was never God.

And Lucifer Is the will of God. Of course he could defy him. What does that have to do with thanos being tricked and used by god? Not a damned thing. thanos was tricked by god before he became god. i have already told u of this.

quanchi112
No. Thanos with the heart was a joke. he got bitched by a writer. The Presence has NEVER been anything but Omnipotent. Also, The GEB is another omnipotent Character.basically giving DC two Omnipotent Characters. When they merged, it was still just one Omnipotent character. you cant' have levels of omnipotence. No matter what some people like to suggest. thanos with the heart was a joke. roll eyes (sarcastic) that deserves multiple rolling of the eyes. dc has two omnipotent characters that merge right nad become omnipoteence squared right?wrong!!!! no on panel feats and ur logic makes no sense at all. the lack of on panel fails against thanos with the heart.

thanos creates a big shadow for the win.

laughing laughing

Captain REX
I see hypocrisy.

I see it, too.

Endless Mike
If you want to claim that the Presence is weak because the GEB has his same power, then I can claim that TOAA is weak because he has a "collaborator" who is equal to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see it, too.

But not from me.

BobbyD
Thanos w/ the HOTU is not greater than The Presence/TOAA=God.

Get over it, all of you. End of story.

The HOTU is an element/device created by someone. Guess who the Architect is?

Thread closed.

BobbyD
stick out tongue

Air Legend
Thanos w/ the HOTU is not greater than The Presence/TOAA=God.

Get over it, all of you. End of story.

The HOTU is an element/device created by someone. Guess who the Architect is?

Thread closed.
Actually they are equal. The architect was TOAA the writer of the comic book. TOAA can't be put in battle because he is above the comic book world. Thanos w/ HOTI equals the representation of TOAA on panel if you must (that old guy that looks like Jack Kirby) but he doesn't equal TOAA because he is not the real world writer writing the comics.

BobbyD
Actually they are equal. The architect was TOAA the writer of the comic book. TOAA can't be put in battle because he is above the comic book world. Thanos w/ HOTI equals the representation of TOAA on panel if you must (that old guy that looks like Jack Kirby) but he doesn't equal TOAA because he is not the real world writer writing the comics.

Literally speaking (which is what makes this thread frivolous), you are correct.

However, metaphorically speaking, where most of our line of thinking is, it's incorrect.

Does that make sense?

And this opens it up to another argument (if religion is brought into the equation) where one could say that the Presence, who represents/symbolizes God in the DC universe, and God in their belief, is greater than any writer for any comic. But, I don't want to go there (though I believe it), nor do many.

Air Legend
And this opens it up to another argument (if religion is brought into the equation) where one could say that the Presence, who represents/symbolizes God in the DC universe, and God in their belief, is greater than any writer for any comic. But, I don't want to go there (though I believe it), nor do many.
No chance in hell. The Presence can't even be counted as a representation as they are nothing alike except that he is supreme." Well the Presence is suppose to be anyways.

Plus that is an entirely different concept from my point. God/TOAA draw and wrote themselves in the comic book to portray themselves. The real GOD didn't draw himself, just another DC employee named Grant Morrison. Anyways, lets leave religion out of the debate from now on. wink

BobbyD
The Presence can't even be counted as a representation as they are nothing alike except that he is supreme." Well the Presence is suppose to be anyways.

Plus that is an entirely different concept from my point. God/TOAA draw and wrote themselves in the comic book to portray themselves. The real GOD didn't draw himself, just another DC employee named Grant Morrison. Anyways, lets leave religion out of the debate from now on. wink

Yes, literally speaking-not metaphorically however where I'm coming from.

Either way, yes religion is out, and I'm exhausted.

Mr Master
This is interesting. smile

Reed called God/Toaa's Pencil:

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4921/go3ce1.th.jpg
"the Wellspring of ALL Reality"

Thanos called THOTI:

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7745/thte9.th.jpg
"the Source from which all other power throughout Time & Space Springs"

Coincidence? hm

Mr Master
This is what Thanos was = to with the Heart of the Infinite, "the little old man" (GOD/TOAA)

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2374/fantasticfour51113au1.th.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6646/fantasticfour51114nh7.th.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6166/fantasticfour51115bo6.th.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6615/fantasticfour51116ja5.th.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5513/fantasticfour51117kp6.th.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5587/fantasticfour51118yp4.th.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/338/fantasticfour51119rx9.th.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1552/fantasticfour51120kk4.th.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7287/fantasticfour51121rx9.th.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5651/fantasticfour51122ks2.th.jpg

Mr Master
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9954/th17wg4.th.jpg
"Eternity, you must sense that Everything the Almighty was I now am,

did you ever dare demand anything from Him"

Eternity RESPONDS,

"No, but" .... (Eternity is actually acknowledging that Thanos speaks the truth)

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/500/th18br2.th.jpg
"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ... my Will is Supreme"

noneyes

kevdude
So that must mean Thanos was over TOAA/God and they are comic book characters. How did they create a object that was more powerful then them?? happy

Astner
Originally posted by kevdude
So that must mean Thanos was over TOAA/God and they are comic book characters. How did they create a object that was more powerful then them?? happy
The real writer wasn't in the comic, what was in the comic was a avatar of the writer. rolling on floor laughing

kevdude
No Thanos says everything the Almighty was I now and even MM agrees to that. You can't have it both ways... How is it when something like this happens in Marvel its easy to try to overlook...

quanchi112
one thing is for certain i have never read in any other comic book the feats and the power deomstratred by thanos in this story. in terms of on panel feats who could defeat thanos here?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>