Obi-wan vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulakhordpwns
RotS Obiwan vs Revan in his prime at a neutral site. All out fight who wins?

Janus Marius
Is this a joke? Obi-Wan's not the equal of any Sith in the series that we can tell.

tulakhordpwns
Well somewhere else everyone seemed to think that obi-wan would win, I was wondering what the people here thought.

Janus Marius
They must assume that because Obi-Wan has more screentime, he's more uber. I guess if that's the reasoning, he beats Nomia Sunrider, Ulic Qel-Droma, Naga Sadow, and Depa Billaba with his arms tied behind his back.

tulakhordpwns
They say that Obi-wan's Soresu mastery wins it for him, ignoring the fact that Obi-wan's weakness (force powers) are a strength of Revan.

Janus Marius
Soresu's a defensive lightsaber form which excels more at blaster bolt fighting than getting shit-kicked by a Sith lord.

Darth Sexy
Obiwan has more screen time, yet Revan gets all of the hype and force abilities. Unless this gets to a saber fight, this isn't much of a contest.

kiddo44
Originally posted by Janus Marius
They must assume that because Obi-Wan has more screentime, he's more uber. I guess if that's the reasoning, he beats Nomia Sunrider, Ulic Qel-Droma, Naga Sadow, and Depa Billaba with his arms tied behind his back.

ROTS Kenobi would certainly beat Depa, she has not done enough to even claim that she could beat somebody like him.

Janus Marius
You apparently know nothing, kiddo. Now go play with your dolls and leave this to the serious debaters.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by kiddo44
ROTS Kenobi would certainly beat Depa, she has not done enough to even claim that she could beat somebody like him.

Wtf? How? Someone that Mace claimed had better blamework than himself? Even if that was Mace being modest, Depa was able to master Vaapad to a certain extent.

vader11
Revan pwns.

ThoraxeRMG
Revan.

Darth Sexy
I love how 99% of you don't even bother to offer an argument. Your parents must really must hate you kids.

kiddo44
You apparently know nothing, kiddo. Now go play with your dolls and leave this to the serious debaters.

Mace saying that and her taking out some clones puts her over ROTS Kenobi? Mace also said Kenobi was a better swordsman than him, which we know is not true. You have to give proof which of course you have none, but your dumbass opinion.

Faunus
And where did Mace say this? Do you actually have a source? Because my guess is, you're just leeching off of other peoples' incomplete arguments. Have you even read Shatterpoint?

Janus Marius
kiddo trying to debate Star Wars is like trying to watch Stephen Hawkings tap dance.

Some things just aren't meant to be. Accept this and move on.

kiddo44
kiddo trying to debate Star Wars is like trying to watch Stephen Hawkings tap dance.

Some things just aren't meant to be. Accept this and move on.

this coming from the genius who thinks Maul or Qui-Gon could take out ROTS Anakin.

Janus Marius
They probably could, though more Maul then Qui-Gon.

But really you're so smart- you should buy a vowel:

http://i13.tinypic.com/4klt553.jpg

kiddo44
You are so lame, and Maul could beat ROTS Anakin? laughing completly clueless as well. You are right though I can not debate with somebody that is that stupid on Star Wars.

Faunus
No, you just "can not" debate, period.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by kiddo44
You are so lame, and Maul could beat ROTS Anakin? laughing completly clueless as well. You are right though I can not debate with somebody that is that stupid on Star Wars.

I can spell. I can debate. And I'm not half the idiot you are. I guess I have a lot more going for me than you do.

http://i11.tinypic.com/4pagtjm.jpg

Captain REX
Hey, none of that, guys. If you find someone is below your level of intelligence, then simply ignore them or move on. No need to let them know what you think of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.