Third MS User *Spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BinaryCleric
Alright, this is for all the people who are up to date with the manga series, since we all know that the Akatsuki leader is a Rain Ninja named Pein, and that he will be the one to fight Naruto. Now this leads to Tobi, We never seen him after the C4 Self Destruction Deidara used against Sasuke, So now also know that Tobi is the third MS user, that's why Deidara trained one of his eyes to withstand Sasuke's sharingan, because sine Tobi is his partner and an Uchiha, we know that Itachi wouldn't let Deidara train with him, so Deidara had to train with Tobi, his partner. Which now comes to the question, Who is Tobi? We established the fact he is the third MS user, but if you look back in Manga 364 there is this one page where Tobi says "The Sharingans true power" "My power Uchiha Madara's Power..." Here is the link to that specific page. Since Tobi mentioned Uchiha Madara, in conclusion is Tobi Uchiha Madara or some new character that probably had ties to Akatsuki since Itachi killed the entire Uchiha clan except Sasuke. Or is this Tobi an old character such as maybe Obito (who maybe survived the rocks from crushing him) or maybe it is Itachi's best friend Shisui Uchiha. So what are your opinions, is he Uchiha Madara, Tobi, or Shisui Uchiha?

Violent2Dope
It's Madara most likely.

Last Fre3lancer
Obito can never survive a boulder crushing one half of his body, I'm not sure about Shusui, he's probably part of Akatsuki to get to Itachi for trying to kill hm, and there are some serious speculations going around about Madara, but until further proof is given, I'm not going around with it.

Violent2Dope
Shisui is dead, Itachi killed him, if he didn't he wouldn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Last Fre3lancer
Just speculation.

Magee
No one knows and no one will till we find out in the manga as its just to confusing. Go ahead and guess but I dont think its any one we know of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.