The Avatar Vs. Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjawarrior
the winner would be who if avatar vs. naruto????

Last Fre3lancer
Although Avatar is truly not anime, Avatar has a better story, an influence from the old tales from China, better characters, and dosen't have uncontrollable fandom.

ninjawarrior
True, The Avatar isn't considered anime. Despite that, there are many people who are still asking the same question. Naruto or Avatar who would win? I've witnessed the Naruto craze at the Anime convention in Toronto Canada this past May.

Last Fre3lancer
See? Avatar is much more popular, it's won many awards, and the craze dosen't get out of hand.

Dionte
But Naruto would own ang if they fought. messed

ninjawarrior
you wouldn't think two shows would cause such chaos, but it has. there are a few people i know that swear naruto would pretty much waste ang. then there are those who feel that with ang's air bending skills he would take naruto's breath away literally-that he would kill him, suck the air right out of naruto. i'm not sure, i like them both so i can't really say either way.

ninjawarrior
Naruto is the best I say he would win.Just let him go 4-Tail state and it's over.

Black Adam
Naruto would win. I'd still rather have the avatar state then the 4 tails though...

Violent2Dope
Naruto would pwn Aang.

Last Fre3lancer
Ichigo kills Naruto.

ninjawarrior
I'd like to be in The Avatar state.

ninjawarrior
Thus far, it seems, The Avatar is getting crushed.

ninjawarrior
Does anybody think The Avatar ( ANG) has a chance against Naruto or snybody else for that matter???

Last Fre3lancer
He has a good chance against Neji or Rock Lee. or Kiba and Shino.

ninjawarrior
I guess the Naruto vs. The Avatar is quite an uneven match. I guess I'd better come up with a more even keeled match. Any suggestions on which characters have more closely matched abilities??

ninjawarrior
What anime character has the strongest ability (to take out another opponent with ease)??

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
What anime character has the strongest ability (to take out another opponent with ease)??

Lord of Nightmares

ninjawarrior
Since The Lord of Nightmares is the supreme being of the slayers universe, and showed how powerful she really is when she killed Hellmaster Phibrizo slowly and painfully, I think she's a good choice, however there may be others who can think of another character.

Hidden Lotus
everyone always says "if naruto went demon he would pwn aang"
it seems like everyone relies on naruto to do that to win
if its that, its not naruto fighting, but the demon, just like aangs avatar state.
if they both just fought eachother with none of their special "powers", aang would totally kick naruto ass

Violent2Dope
Naruto would not need to tap into his Kyuubi to fight normal Aang.

Hidden Lotus
doubt it
naruto just charges like an idiot to anyone he fights with no regard to strategy or anything
he would even be able to get close to aang with his airbending skills

Shin_Blax
He can bend air no expression

And Naruto only charges the first couple of times before he's beaten down. He beats his opponents with strategy, not just charging.

Naruto wins until I see better feats from Aang.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Naruto would not need to tap into his Kyuubi to fight normal Aang.

^truth^

ninjawarrior
naruto would whip aang without his demon state,or so i was told.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.