What did you like about C-3PO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
I liked the way he thinks he is more superior and more intelligent that R2-D2, but the dramatic irony is that we the audience know this is in fact a load of (Ahem, you know...)

Xizor
I would also have added 3PO eventually, but *ahem* you know...

Dark Envy
I like NOTING about C3PO

Sesse
Originally posted by Dark Envy
I like NOTING about C3PO

Ummm.... Do you make notes about C3PO?

Why? Is it that interesting?

overlord
C3PO is golden.

exanda kane
I like nothing about him to be honest. He serves his purpose; I didn't mind him until the prequels.

Dan Skywalker
He's always been one of my favourite characters, in my opinion hes better than R2. Hans relationship with 3PO, especially in Empire is great. Through his relationship with the other characters he added a comic relief which I always liked from the character

exanda kane
True. Now thinking about ESB C-3P0, it softens my opinion of him.

But that line in AotC "Ohh this is such a drag". It just wasnt happening was it.

overlord
Jar Jar was supposed to be comic relief too.. But I'd rather see him dying as climax to TPM actually. I think Lucas should redo that movie, what do you guys think?

exanda kane
I'd rather it be completely forgotten and disowned like that sibling nobody liked from the SW saga.

overlord
Hehehe.. Merely drawing out posts with my last comment. shifty

Dirk Jade
why the hell did lucas put that stupid walking fish dinosaur looking thing in the film anyway? couldnt he like have a secret showing of the film and see what the people thought about that retarded monstrosity, that embaressment to star wars? Jar Jar Binx belongs forgotten along with the Star Wars Christmass Special.

chez
Originally posted by exanda kane
But that line in AotC "Ohh this is such a drag". It just wasnt happening was it.

I physically cringe every time I hear that line. As bad as the "love has blinded you" conversation from ROTS. Oh George, what were you thinking. doh

Back on topic: I don't mind C3PO - sometimes he can be quite amusing with how predictably cowardly he always is. Definitely good foil for R2.

Council#13
I hated C-3PO in the PT

exanda kane
With no Han Solo he just doesnt work.

SpyCspider
threepio was annoying at first in the OT...but then I accepted him and thought he was rather amusing, like a "righteous" butler

But his lines in the PT made me wanna gouge out his eyes like that creature did in ROTJ

"oh this is such a drag"
"help, i've fallen and I can't get up" (or somethign along those lines)
"this is a nightmare!! i wanan go home..how did i get myself into this?"

i dunno..they just weren't 3POish to me

Darth Venom
I think C-3PO and R2-D2 work best together it doesn't really work 3PO Needs R2. Although he does not admit it.

Darth Venom
Oh Yeah in EP III C-3PO did not have a silver leg ?

overlord
C3PO is the absolute shit.
http://homepage.mac.com/dtrull/pix/aotc/diejedidogs.jpg

SS_181st_Snow
Was there anything really to like about 3P0?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dark Envy
I like NOTING about C3PO Don't we all just ADORE the little f*ckers who bring back 5 year dead threads?

exanda kane
haha pwnz3d!

FistOfThe North
3P0 acts like gay butler, but he does provide comic relief at times. Like I thought his funniest line was in "ANH" when he told "I don't think he(Luke) likes you at all!..No!.. I don't like you either."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.