Dr. Doom Vs. Alexander Luthor Jr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
Both of them get a year to prepare.

quanchi112
dr doom. easily. there is no sbp to help luthor get things done.

Rorschach

batdude123

quanchi112

quanchi112
we must hope that no one kills alecander luthor if hes on his own this time as well. i mean he didnt last long after he failed in infinite crisis. i dont even know if he could survive a year on his opwn as he didnt make it to long after infinite crisis.

Superherovandal
Alex Luthor...wins... He created a device that recreated the Multiverse and allowed him to destroy universes with his hands and also orchestrated the simulataneous prison break of all the criminals in DCU and orchestrated Day of Vengeance, the OMAC project, the Villians United, the Rann Thanagar war, etc...That owns. He's basically Pre-Crisis Lex Luthor whos younger and has antimatter and matter powers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Alex Luthor...wins... He created a device that recreated the Multiverse and allowed him to destroy universes with his hands and also orchestrated the simulataneous prison break of all the criminals in DCU and orchestrated Day of Vengeance, the OMAC project, the Villians United, the Rann Thanagar war, etc...That owns. He's basically Pre-Crisis Lex Luthor whos younger and has antimatter and matter powers cuz he had uber help. we saw how long he lasted on the streets without old sbp.

CaptainStoic
Any one have Dooms resume?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

He beat PR Beyonder

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He beat PR Beyonder i think mr master debunked that. not 100 percent sure but i thought he said this was a futuristic dr doom. i cant remember what he said exactly. i dont think we can credit the reg dr doom with this feat.

Endless Mike
It said that he was pulled from a timeline slightly in the future, but I don't think he was like hundreds of years in the future with super technology, just a few years ahead of when Secret Wars took place.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It said that he was pulled from a timeline slightly in the future, but I don't think he was like hundreds of years in the future with super technology, just a few years ahead of when Secret Wars took place. still a different victor von doom. cant count it as a feat for reg doom. just like gds darkseid. it only counts if we refer to this specific doom.

TricksterPriest
Uh uh. Much like your other bullshit, you aren't stating it clearly. Beyonder created a temporal loop to fix a hole in time he created by drawing Doom from a future that didn't exist.

So it is a feat for Doom. wink

And the fight? Hard to say. What Alex Luthor did was genius and incredible. I think he would do alright with a year. On the other hand, he did have the AM's corpse and SBP to help him. Then again, he could just restart the Secret Society of Super-villains. stick out tongue

darthgoober
Originally posted by quanchi112
still a different victor von doom. cant count it as a feat for reg doom. just like gds darkseid. it only counts if we refer to this specific doom.
Actually that Doom IS valid. See the Beyonder pulled Doom out of the 1990's, and then restored Doom's memories to him later on. That mean that Doom's current self has actually experienced(and remembers) the entire Secret War saga.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Uh uh. Much like your other bullshit, you aren't stating it clearly. Beyonder created a temporal loop to fix a hole in time he created by drawing Doom from a future that didn't exist.

So it is a feat for Doom. wink

And the fight? Hard to say. What Alex Luthor did was genius and incredible. I think he would do alright with a year. On the other hand, he did have the AM's corpse and SBP to help him. Then again, he could just restart the Secret Society of Super-villains. stick out tongue it isnt a feat for doom becuz beyonder drew doom from the future. and i never said i knew all the details. i simply went off my memory with what mr master said. that i included in my post. i see you also took from my post and included tha he doesnt have sbp to help him out and this would radically hurt his cause against victor von doom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually that Doom IS valid. See the Beyonder pulled Doom out of the 1990's, and then restored Doom's memories to him later on. That mean that Doom's current self has actually experienced(and remembers) the entire Secret War saga. oh. i stand corrected. ok i see the difference. if he experienced them then it most certainly stands.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
we must hope that no one kills alecander luthor if hes on his own this time as well. i mean he didnt last long after he failed in infinite crisis. i dont even know if he could survive a year on his opwn as he didnt make it to long after infinite crisis.

True Alex didn't last too long after IC...but that was because his powers just stopped working randomly. No different than when Storm randomly shorted out Doom's suit...or when Drax killed Thanos.

What Alex pulled off was incredible. He should get the same respect from you that you like to give Thanos. That was a hell of a plan that the guy pulled. IMO the ultimate feat of prep.

P.S. I wouldn't count Alex out either... having his head half blown off and then all of a sudden having his head regenerated in 52 (minus hair of course) may mean he will return someday. Or he may have been resurrected back on Earth-3.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Avlon
That was a hell of a plan that the guy pulled. IMO the ultimate feat of prep.

Save the universe, go insane, use preexisting tech to try to unmake reality?

I could probably do that.

Priest
there was a time when doom got a hold of a cosmic rod, and a CC..he pawned Galactus, took his power, and beat up all of Asgurd along with Odin..
But the Beyonder feat trumps that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
True Alex didn't last too long after IC...but that was because his powers just stopped working randomly. No different than when Storm randomly shorted out Doom's suit...or when Drax killed Thanos.

What Alex pulled off was incredible. He should get the same respect from you that you like to give Thanos. That was a hell of a plan that the guy pulled. IMO the ultimate feat of prep.

P.S. I wouldn't count Alex out either... having his head half blown off and then all of a sudden having his head regenerated in 52 (minus hair of course) may mean he will return someday. Or he may have been resurrected back on Earth-3. it was a helluva plan. i do give him respect but against dr doom he wouldnt be enough. i cant disregard all the help he had in infinite crisis either. hes a genius but so is victor von doom.

ps i hope alexander luthor does come back as i think hes much cooler than lex.

all good characters come back sooner or later.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Save the universe, go insane, use preexisting tech to try to unmake reality?

I could probably do that. what pre-existing tech did he have???

TricksterPriest
AM's. Along with his corpse.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

got squirrel pwn3d

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
got squirrel pwn3d i dont think squirrel girl is meant to be taken seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.