Tenchi vs. Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Who wins this battle?
Note that this is non-kami, Tenchi.

Info on Tenchi:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchi_Masaki

Endless Mike
Well if it's classic Ion he had power that the Spectre was threatened by, he could likely overcome Tenchi's Light Hawk Wings, which would bring out Kami Tenchi, but due to the stipulations of the match, Kami Tenchi is not allowed, so Ion would win the match right then.

But if it was the newer Ion, I don't see anything he could do to Tenchi.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well if it's classic Ion he had power that the Spectre was threatened by, he could likely overcome Tenchi's Light Hawk Wings, which would bring out Kami Tenchi, but due to the stipulations of the match, Kami Tenchi is not allowed, so Ion would win the match right then.

agree with mike

lando005
i thought anime fights were banned again

Akuki
Originally posted by Endless Mike

That seems reasonable, I just ruled out kami tenchi because from what i've heard he's a near omnipotent being in that form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.