You aren't a true Christian if you are biased?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
Aren't Chrisitans supposed to love everyone? Didn't Jesus say that he wants love t o be the central theme of Christianity and to show everybody love, no matter who? (this would include the people who nailed him to the cross)

So my thoughts are, why do so many Chrisitans hate gays, black people, interracial couples, drug addicts etc.

Aren't you supposed to love all these people, no matter what. Would Jesus love them if he were here, or are they all going to hell?

Shakyamunison
Jesus would not be a "true Christian" in the eyes of some modern day Christians.

JLred
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Aren't Chrisitans supposed to love everyone? Didn't Jesus say that he wants love t o be the central theme of Christianity and to show everybody love, no matter who? (this would include the people who nailed him to the cross)

So my thoughts are, why do so many Chrisitans hate gays, black people, interracial couples, drug addicts etc.

Aren't you supposed to love all these people, no matter what. Would Jesus love them if he were here, or are they all going to hell?

I never thought of it like that...

allofyousuckkk
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Jesus would not be a "true Christian" in the eyes of some modern day Christians.

elaborate for me?

Shakyamunison
elaborate for me?

Just my opinion. To elaborate would require effort and I just got through with playing a gig.

JLred
is it 'cause they would find him against the standards set by the pope and such?

allofyousuckkk
I see the real Jesus as a peaceful, yet eccentric man. He'd be kickass.

But ya, he still isn't (imo) the son of god.

FeceMan

Statement: FeceMan is doubtful that many Christians hate black people, interracial couples, and drug addicts.

Declaration: All humans are biased, no matter how hard one might try to eliminate it.

Statement: While "love" is a central aspect of Christianity, some people try and overlook the fact of judgment and the result of sin with the idea of love.

allofyousuckkk
How are you doubtful? Many Chrisitans look down upon these types of people. Many are racist. Especially in the south.

The main people who have been being hated by Christians are gays. Although I can make a point for all the other ones, I'm tired and chose this.

Jesus loved sinners. He loved everyone. Why do most christians hate gays? According to what the bible says, Jesus wouldn't hate them.

It isn't sin to be gay and I'm sure Jesus wouldn't tell people to not be with the ones they loved, unless he had a personality disorder which would cause him to change his mind.?

MY post is really jumble, but my excuse is lack of sleep.

Czarina_Czarina
How are you doubtful? Many Chrisitans look down upon these types of people. Many are racist. Especially in the south.

The main people who have been being hated by Christians are gays. Although I can make a point for all the other ones, I'm tired and chose this.

Jesus loved sinners. He loved everyone. Why do most christians hate gays? According to what the bible says, Jesus wouldn't hate them.

It isn't sin to be gay and I'm sure Jesus wouldn't tell people to not be with the ones they loved, unless he had a personality disorder which would cause him to change his mind.?

MY post is really jumble, but my excuse is lack of sleep.

if you think of 4 entities ruling us: mind, body/soul and spirit
when Jesus Christ loves someone, he loves that person's soul housed in the body. when he rebuked a person, it was the spirit.
so, he looked at the soul in the body, but was eagar in casting out demons/spirits from a person's body/soul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.