WTF Piggle? ~ermm~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Ken is making up things. I never said I wanted to molest his sperm which would eventually be your daughter, he's lying, don't believe him, he has one testicle, kthanxbai. haermm

Mišt
You were thinking it nahuh

Piggle Humsy
I am going to sleep now and you are still banned from our family home mhm

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kram3r
Ken is making up things. I never said I wanted to molest his sperm which would eventually be your daughter, he's lying, don't believe him, he has one testicle, kthanxbai. haermm

I has screen cap proof. vin

Mišt
Originally posted by Tattoo
I has screen cap proof. vin

That you have one testicle? shock

Kram3r

Mišt
WTF do you know about this? haermm

This is between Ken, Piggle & I. Stay out. ****ing Adelaide. haermm

****ing Sydney and their ****ing Opera House, look at the ****ers 'Ooh look at me I have an Opera House ooh you dont' well we dont need some pussy ass Opera House, cause we're not *******, pwnt haermm

Tattoo

Kram3r

Kram3r
That I have 3. ermm

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/Pr00f.jpg

That's the most queer skin I've seen. Therefore, it's a photoshop, stfu. haermm

Tattoo
That's the most queer skin I've seen. Therefore, it's a photoshop, stfu. haermm

Someone's jealous that I know how to turn Windows Live Messenger 8.5 into a black color. haermm

Mišt
We're the only ****ing place, Australia has ****ing got. Who the **** is going to visit Adelaide? What the **** do you have for ****ing tourists, huh, huh, answer *****! That's right nothing. Centrepoint? in Sydney. Harbor Bridge? in Sydney. Opera House? In Sydney. All the ****ing attractions are here. Also we have more than 5 ****ing people because we're all attractive enough to want each other and **** and make people, *******, pwnt. haermm

Harbor Bridge, Centerpoint, Opera House, all ****ing gay attractions for ****ing queers, thats what they are. Now us on the other hand, we're all real ****ing men. Nothing says 'Im a real heterosexual man' like a giant, smooth pair of exposed balls. haermm

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6600/ballswm4.jpg

Mišt
Someone's jealous that I know how to turn Windows Live Messenger 8.5 into a black color. haermm

My MSN is yellow haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
It's killing me inside. haermm

That's what you got? A pair of balls? crylaugh

Yeah, and what do you have? An Opera House. ******. 131

Tattoo
It's killing me inside. haermm

That's what you got? A pair of balls? crylaugh

Which is more than you have, you and your mangina. haermm

Kram3r

Piggle Humsy
smiley_abzw

Man you ****ers can talk some shit! haermm

Röland
One does not simply sperm info his way into Mordor. haermm

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2829/lolzwd3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.