Bi-polar is nothing more then an empath?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
I read another thread that was detailing the negative side to being an empath, and possible issues in dating and life (somewhere else).

I wonder though, a bi-polar person could be an empath, someone who feels or picks up on energy really fast and understands those feelings as if it's their own (great gift unless they have devilish people who know about it or around them trying to make them crazy). A gift is good in one aspect and can be turned into trash with the wrong hands, it's never about the diamond or gold, it's always about WHO tries to mfg it. One may try to use it for evil or amusement trying to impose that person's freewill, and another may try to use it for greater good working along with that person's free will. I can imagine that the first case could cause instability in a person's energy/spirit.

On a spiritual level, a bi-polar person is probably getting too much energy from different or opposing sides and they don't know which to pick, so they oscillate back and forth, while one group or person pulls them one way and another group or person pulls them another, could be family member who unknowingly are in an argument over who that person should be, etc. but either way, it causes that person to be unbalanced b/c maybe the ones close to that person (or those who nosed into their life), found out about that gift and see them as a slave more so then a person who has a gift to offer, and so, these folks TRY to pull that person against their will, one way and then, the other group or opposing group/(maybe even same group if that group or person is trying to drive that person nutty and knowing that person is picking up on the thoughts without effort or control, and magnifies it's expression in their mind/spirit)..

inimalist
omfg....

§P0oONY
Just stop making threads, seriously.

Czarina_Czarina

Imperial_Samura
Or maybe, just maybe, and this is really, really wacky, crazy and far out, especially when compared to empaths, they are a person suffering from an identifiable psychiatric condition known as a Bipolar disorder?

inimalist
For anyone actually interested in Bipolar Disorder:

DSM IV Criteria for Bipolar Disorder:

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/psychology/781/dsm.htm

Some literature on bipolar disorder:

Neuron Numbers and Volume of the Amygdala in Subjects Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia.

Berretta S, Pantazopoulos H, Lange N.

BACKGROUND: Growing evidence supports a pivotal role for the amygdala in the pathogenesis of bipolar disorder (BD) and schizophrenia (SZ). However, the occurrence of morphologic changes in the amygdala is currently controversial.
METHODS: Total number and numeric density of neurons, neuronal somata size, and volume of the lateral (LN), basal (BN), accessory basal (ABN), and cortical (CO) nuclei of the amygdala were measured in 12 normal control, 10 BD, and 16 SZ subjects.
RESULTS: In BD subjects, reductions of total numbers (41.1%; p = .01) and numeric densities of neurons (14.5%, p = .01), as well as volume (29.0%; p = .01), were detected in LN. Density of neurons was also decreased in ABN of the same subjects (20.8%; p = .0005). These changes were not related to antipsychotics or lithium salt exposure. In SZ subjects, a decrease of total numbers of neurons was detected in LN (23.6%; p = .04). This effect was no longer significant once exposure to antipsychotics was taken into account.
CONCLUSIONS: These findings offer structural evidence for an involvement of the amygdala in BD. Consequent loss of amygdalar function may account for abnormalities in emotion processing typical of BD subjects. In contrast, changes in SZ were limited and may have been induced by pharmacologic treatment.

Bipolar II Disorder : Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Management.

Benazzi F.

Bipolar II disorder (BP-II) is defined, by DSM-IV, as recurrent episodes of depression and hypomania. Hypomania, according to DSM-IV, requires elevated (euphoric) and/or irritable mood, plus at least three of the following symptoms (four if mood is only irritable): grandiosity, decreased need for sleep, increased talking, racing thoughts, distractibility, overactivity (an increase in goal-directed activity), psychomotor agitation and excessive involvement in risky activities. This observable change in functioning should not be severe enough to cause marked impairment of social or occupational functioning, or to require hospitalisation.The distinction between BP-II and bipolar I disorder (BP-I) is not clearcut. The symptoms of mania (defining BP-I) and hypomania (defining BP-II) are the same, apart from the presence of psychosis in mania, and the distinction is based on the presence of marked impairment associated with mania, i.e. mania is more severe and may require hospitalisation. This is an unclear boundary that can lead to misclassification; however, the fact that hypomania often increases functioning makes the distinction between mania and hypomania clearer.BP-II depression can be syndromal and subsyndromal, and it is the prominent feature of BP-II. It is often a mixed depression, i.e. it has concurrent, usually subsyndromal, hypomanic symptoms. It is the depression that usually leads the patient to seek treatment.DSM-IV bipolar disorders (BP-I, BP-II, cyclothymic disorder and bipolar disorder not otherwise classified, which includes very rapid cycling and recurrent hypomania) are now considered to be part of the 'bipolar spectrum'. This is not included in DSM-IV, but is thought to also include antidepressant/substance-associated hypomania, cyclothymic temperament (a trait of highly unstable mood, thinking and behaviour), unipolar mixed depression and highly recurrent unipolar depression.BP-II is underdiagnosed in clinical practice, and its pharmacological treatment is understudied. Underdiagnosis is demonstrated by recent epidemiological studies. While, in DSM-IV, BP-II is reported to have a lifetime community prevalence of 0.5%, epidemiological studies have instead found that it has a lifetime community prevalence (including the bipolar spectrum) of around 5%. In depressed outpatients, one in two may have BP-II. The recent increased diagnosing of BP-II in research settings is related to several factors, including the introduction of the use of semi-structured interviews by trained research clinicians, a relaxation of diagnostic criteria such that the minimum duration of hypomania is now less than the 4 days stipulated by DSM-IV, and a probing for a history of hypomania focused more on overactivity (increased goal-directed activity) than on mood change (although this is still required for a diagnosis of hypomania).Guidelines on the treatment of BP-II are mainly consensus based and tend to follow those for the treatment of BP-I, because there have been few controlled studies of the treatment of BP-II. The current, limited evidence supports the following lines of treatment for BP-II. Hypomania is likely to respond to the same agents useful for mania, i.e. mood-stabilising agents such as lithium and valproate, and the second-generation antipsychotics (i.e. olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone, ziprasidone, aripiprazole). Hypomania should be treated even if associated with overfunctioning, because a depression often soon follows hypomania (the hypomania-depression cycle). For the treatment of acute BP-II depression, two controlled studies of quetiapine have not found clearcut positive effects. Naturalistic studies, although open to several biases, have found antidepressants in acute BP-II depression to be as effective as in unipolar depression; however, one recent large controlled study (mainly in patients with BP-I) has found antidepressants to be no more effective than placebo. Results from naturalistic studies and clinical observations on mixed depression, while in need of replication in controlled studies, indicate that antidepressants may worsen the concurrent intradepression hypomanic symptoms. The only preventive treatment for both depression and hypomania that is supported by several, albeit older, controlled studies is lithium. Lamotrigine has shown some efficacy in delaying depression recurrences, but there have also been several negative unpublished studies of the drug in this indication.

Atypical antipsychotics in bipolar disorder: systematic review of randomised trials.

Derry S, Moore RA.

ABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: Atypical antipsychotics are increasingly used for treatment of mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and considered to have fewer extrapyramidal effects than older antipsychotics.
METHODS: We examined efficacy in randomised trials of bipolar disorder where the presenting episode was either depression, or manic/mixed, comparing atypical antipsychotic with placebo or active comparator, examined withdrawals for any cause, or due to lack of efficacy or adverse events, and combined all phases for adverse event analysis. Studies were found through systematic search (PubMed, EMBASE, Cochrane Library), and data combined for analysis where there was clinical homogeneity, with especial reference to trial duration.
RESULTS: In five trials (2,206 patients) participants presented with a depressive episode, and in 25 trials (6,174 patients) the presenting episode was manic or mixed. In 8-week studies presenting with depression, quetiapine and olanzapine produced significantly better rates of response and symptomatic remission than placebo, with NNTs of 5-6, but more adverse event withdrawals (NNH 12). With mania or mixed presentation atypical antipsychotics produced significantly better rates of response and symptomatic remission than placebo, with NNTs of about 5 up to six weeks, and 4 at 6-12 weeks, but more adverse event withdrawals (NNH of about 22) in studies of 6-12 weeks. In comparisons with established treatments, atypical antipsychotics had similar efficacy, but significantly fewer adverse event withdrawals (NNT to prevent one withdrawal about 10). In maintenance trials atypical antipsychotics had significantly fewer relapses to depression or mania than placebo or active comparator. In placebo-controlled trials, atypical antipsychotics were associated with higher rates of weight gain of at least 7% (mainly olanzapine trials), somnolence, and extrapyramidal symptoms. In active controlled trials, atypical antipsychotics were associated with lower rates of extrapyramidal symptoms, but higher rates of weight gain and somnolence.
CONCLUSION: Atypical antipsychotics are effective in treating both phases of bipolar disorder compared with placebo, and as effective as established drug therapies. Atypical antipsychotics produce fewer extrapyramidal symptoms, but weight gain is more common (with olanzapine). There is insufficient data confidently to distinguish between different atypical antipsychotics.

sorry to make this post so long, pub med doesn't link very well unfortunatly

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
laughing out loud

please note that I simply suggested that energy may be part of the "situation", not only chemistry. Our brian gives off energy, alpha (beta) waves, these energies propogate outside of the skull, if it can transmit, (esp. for an empath), it can rec'v, and a bi-polar person is probably very sensitive on the recieving end (maybe just as much on the transmitting end). Please note that you were only talking utter rubbish, as usual.

Victor Von Doom
Why don't you get a Myspace, and entertain the users there?

Seems more appropriate.

debbiejo
Bi Polar isn't empathic. LOL

I know some bi Polar people and Nooooo.....They make you want to run away. Empaths are said to be able to Feel the others emotions. They are said to be full of Empathy, which is not anything that Bi polar is when they're in their down swings.

Imperial_Samura
laughing out loud

please note that I simply suggested that energy may be part of the "situation", not only chemistry. Our brian gives off energy, alpha (beta) waves, these energies propogate outside of the skull, if it can transmit, (esp. for an empath), it can rec'v, and a bi-polar person is probably very sensitive on the recieving end (maybe just as much on the transmitting end).

There is a wonderful saying that I think could be useful in some of the questions you raise:

"If you hear the sound of hoofbeats, don't look for zebra."

inimalist
please note that I simply suggested that energy may be part of the "situation", not only chemistry. Our brian gives off energy, alpha (beta) waves, these energies propogate outside of the skull, if it can transmit, (esp. for an empath), it can rec'v, and a bi-polar person is probably very sensitive on the recieving end (maybe just as much on the transmitting end).

electrical signals in the brain are very weak and almost entirely insulated by the skull. EEG readers require very sensitive equipment to read brainwaves. It is impossible that the waves being created in the brain of one person are being transmitted to another individual.

Beyond this, there is no information contained in a brainwave. A brainwave is a biproduct of neuronal activity, not the information itself. Information in the brain is stored as patterns of firing. Without neurons being connected from one person's head to another, it is impossible for information stored in one brain to be directly inputted to another.

Each person's brain is so individualized that even if there was a way for these patterns to be transmitted from one brain to the next, they would be entirely useless for the other person's brain. Hearing the word "the" will produce such a different pattern of firing in my brain that your brain would not be able to understand it. On even a physical/anatomical level, our brains are constructed uniquely.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by inimalist
electrical signals in the brain are very weak and almost entirely insulated by the skull. EEG readers require very sensitive equipment to read brainwaves. It is impossible that the waves being created in the brain of one person are being transmitted to another individual.

Beyond this, there is no information contained in a brainwave. A brainwave is a biproduct of neuronal activity, not the information itself. Information in the brain is stored as patterns of firing. Without neurons being connected from one person's head to another, it is impossible for information stored in one brain to be directly inputted to another.

Each person's brain is so individualized that even if there was a way for these patterns to be transmitted from one brain to the next, they would be entirely useless for the other person's brain. Hearing the word "the" will produce such a different pattern of firing in my brain that your brain would not be able to understand it. On even a physical/anatomical level, our brains are constructed uniquely.

that's a -ken lie (no info carried in brain waves). sorry. and i am aware of eeg readings, you can take an ammeter, put it between the soft parts of the sides of your head and depending on the person, will have weak or strong readings and take that same prong and put it on other parts of the body and find no readings at all.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
There is a wonderful saying that I think could be useful in some of the questions you raise:

"If you hear the sound of hoofbeats, don't look for zebra."

just go back to your lovely cave world.

inimalist
that's a -ken lie (no info carried in brain waves). sorry. and i am aware of eeg readings, you can take an ammeter, put it between the soft parts of the sides of your head and depending on the person, will have weak or strong readings and take that same prong and put it on other parts of the body and find no readings at all.

I will repeat

Information is not carried in brainwaves

our brains do not have the equipment to read brainwaves

brainwaves are the biproduct of the actions that do carry information in the brain

this is rudimentary neurobiology

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
Bi Polar isn't empathic. LOL

I know some bi Polar people and Nooooo.....They make you want to run away. Empaths are said to be able to Feel the others emotions. They are said to be full of Empathy, which is not anything that Bi polar is when they're in their down swings.

Here me out.

Have you ever heard of london polar dispersions? I can't recall if it's a dipole hydrogen bound, but either way, if I recall correctly (and i could be wrong), this opposite dispersion is caused when opposite energy is pulling the bond in two different directions, creating a di-pole, or two opposite polarity, that's on an atomic level.

I'm not good at this, so bare with me, as I am doing the best I can right now. here's a pic of a dipole (I know that "di" is different from "bi", so please):

http://www.jupiterradio.com/antenna/single-dipole-7m-top.png Negative Symmetry of the exact same energy.

I'm suggesting that bi-polar aspects MIGHT be created by energy, from other people, that pulls that person in different directions, caused a pulling in that person's energy, meaning that person who is bi-polar has PROPERTIES of an empath, but b/c their energy is being toyed with, they just seem crazy or unable to chose which path so they serve both, oscillating up and down, high and low, as they interpret one direction as positive and the other direction as negative. and all was see is up and down, very positive and then very negative.

It's like a little rat is behind the scenes pulling their strings.

what was considered crazy in the past, when we look back at how we intrepreted people's behavior, is something we chuckle at today, b/c we have more knowledge about ourselves and we have a greater varity in professions that are "outlets" for our personality, people aren't forced into professions just b/c their parents say so (not too many americans at least), and there are more "options" in when to go to school and study...i love history and biographies, and to read some of the intrepations for behaviors that we understand today is simply encouraging for me to think that one day, we will be able to apply bi-polarism as the gift that it truly is, until then, it's a mental disease.

the bi-polarism could be a result of an advanced gene that we have yet to put into use, so, others see that this person can be a slave or servant to their energy games and they just toy with that person until others think they are crazy and need help. see, our genes are more advanced then our technology, our technology is far more advanced then our collective-social minds.

genes>>>>technology>>our-group-minds/social-aspect/soceity

Czarina_Czarina
I will repeat

Information is not carried in brainwaves

our brains do not have the equipment to read brainwaves

brainwaves are the biproduct of the actions that do carry information in the brain

this is rudimentary neurobiology

yeah, and also basic signal processing, thinking that a signal has NO intel information, how lame, esp. when it is propogating from the brain, our warehouse of thought, unless you are telling me we think in ether and process it in the brain?

inimalist
yeah, and also basic signal processing, thinking that a signal has NO intel information, how lame, esp. when it is propogating from the brain, our warehouse of thought, unless you are telling me we think in ether and process it in the brain?

staggered ionic pathways propogate an electrochemical signal down axons from one neuron to another in order for one cell to pass information to the next. For regions of the brain to communicate with eachother, the cells are synchronized so that they are propogating these signals in unison.

All of the information is contained within the electrochemical ionic signal. However, because this signal involves the propogation of an electrical charge and the synchronization of firing of a particular brain region, it gives of an electromagnetic wave at an equivelent frequency (although of very weak strength). The brainwave is basically the "wake" of the real information. So, like one could watch the wake of a boat, we can watch certain regions fire in unison and understand what is happening, but it gives us no information about the boat itself, re no information about the information contained in the neural signal.

I hate to just say that you are wrong, but you are, and you seem to be arguing some BS ideological position against what is a very well established science. Its not like you picked some difficult part of neurology where there is room for speculation. Brainwaves themselves are useless to the brain and contain no information. The neuronal synchronization that underly them do.

Czarina_Czarina
bi-polarism could be a genetic link to empathy, an empath and a bi-polar may have a lot more in common then imagined.

let's say someone sees a gift in someone but is jealous of that gift. let's equate that gift to a bridge.

let's say, that person is looking at the bridge/airplane, and they may not know how to build it, and are jealous of it being there, but they know the weakest part of the bridge that it has access to. what does someone like that do? they try to control the weakest link. the weakest link could be the energy, and that person or maybe a two parents on opposite sides of an argument, pulls that person's energy into high and low, back and forth. and all of this is to capture that person out of jealousy b/c they can't build the bridge/airplane, or even appreciate it, but they can try to tear it down, and in doing that, they have derived some sort of sense of importance or power over something they felt was so very mightly or above their understanding or ability to create or use. the energy games are man/woman doing this to man/woman. sounds strange, but so are a lot of things in this life. it's just a thought anyway, no harm done. i suggest that bi-polarism could be an advanced gene that we don't know how to impliment, and our social folks who are into controlling people they like/dislike, see that person as a slave/servant, and then, toy that person into two directions, up and down, positive on the upwing, and then, the exact opposite in direction the next go around.

Czarina_Czarina
staggered ionic pathways propogate an electrochemical signal down axons from one neuron to another in order for one cell to pass information to the next. For regions of the brain to communicate with eachother, the cells are synchronized so that they are propogating these signals in unison.

All of the information is contained within the electrochemical ionic signal. However, because this signal involves the propogation of an electrical charge and the synchronization of firing of a particular brain region, it gives of an electromagnetic wave at an equivelent frequency (although of very weak strength). The brainwave is basically the "wake" of the real information. So, like one could watch the wake of a boat, we can watch certain regions fire in unison and understand what is happening, but it gives us no information about the boat itself, re no information about the information contained in the neural signal.

I hate to just say that you are wrong, but you are, and you seem to be arguing some BS ideological position against what is a very well established science. Its not like you picked some difficult part of neurology where there is room for speculation. Brainwaves themselves are useless to the brain and contain no information. The neuronal synchronization that underly them do.

why does this have to be seen as a defiance against science, why can't it be coupled with it? i read everything you said, and i still disagree to a point on how this frequency is being interpreted, as if someone has the genes to interprete it, then it's no longer a "null" signal, is it? it maybe null to the person who doesn't have that particular gene sequence, but to the person that does, they could be seen as an empath, and if they are being used as a servant /slave to energy games, pulling them left/right, that gift of empath/ related to that gene could be seen socially as a bi-polar person.

inimalist
did you read what I posted that describes what bipolar disorder actually is?

you know, namely it has nothing to do with someone being unable to make up their mind or being indescisive.

Bipolar people are not better at understanding emotions, but in fact, have problems in the part of their brain associated with experiencing emotions.

I think you should go talk to a rapid cycling bipolar sufferer. Ask them whether they think they are just misunderstood or whether they would rather have mood stabalizing drugs.

you are an idiot, and I can't believe I am still wasting my time with this

why does this have to be seen as a defiance against science, why can't it be coupled with it? i read everything you said, and i still disagree to a point on how this frequency is being interpreted, as if someone has the genes to interprete it, then it's no longer a "null" signal, is it? it maybe null to the person who doesn't have that particular gene sequence, but to the person that does, they could be seen as an empath, and if they are being used as a servant /slave to energy games, pulling them left/right, that gift of empath/ related to that gene could be seen socially as a bi-polar person.

assanine and ignorant

Robtard
Answer: Spiritual

Victor Von Doom
Here me out.

Have you ever heard of london polar dispersions? I can't recall if it's a dipole hydrogen bound, but either way, if I recall correctly (and i could be wrong), this opposite dispersion is caused when opposite energy is pulling the bond in two different directions, creating a di-pole, or two opposite polarity, that's on an atomic level.

I'm not good at this, so bare with me, as I am doing the best I can right now. here's a pic of a dipole (I know that "di" is different from "bi", so please):

http://www.jupiterradio.com/antenna/single-dipole-7m-top.png Negative Symmetry of the exact same energy.

I'm suggesting that bi-polar aspects MIGHT be created by energy, from other people, that pulls that person in different directions, caused a pulling in that person's energy, meaning that person who is bi-polar has PROPERTIES of an empath, but b/c their energy is being toyed with, they just seem crazy or unable to chose which path so they serve both, oscillating up and down, high and low, as they interpret one direction as positive and the other direction as negative. and all was see is up and down, very positive and then very negative.

It's like a little rat is behind the scenes pulling their strings.

what was considered crazy in the past, when we look back at how we intrepreted people's behavior, is something we chuckle at today, b/c we have more knowledge about ourselves and we have a greater varity in professions that are "outlets" for our personality, people aren't forced into professions just b/c their parents say so (not too many americans at least), and there are more "options" in when to go to school and study...i love history and biographies, and to read some of the intrepations for behaviors that we understand today is simply encouraging for me to think that one day, we will be able to apply bi-polarism as the gift that it truly is, until then, it's a mental disease.

the bi-polarism could be a result of an advanced gene that we have yet to put into use, so, others see that this person can be a slave or servant to their energy games and they just toy with that person until others think they are crazy and need help. see, our genes are more advanced then our technology, our technology is far more advanced then our collective-social minds.

genes>>>>technology>>our-group-minds/social-aspect/soceity

Di and bi are the same.

You mention science, but then...

Analogy: someone replicating the Mona Lisa by smearing shit on a canvas.

Devil King
Here me out.

wouldn't that be nice?

Robtard
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Di and bi are the same.

You mention science, but then...

Analogy: someone replicating the Mona Lisa by smearing shit on a canvas.

Though correct; would you ever tell people you're a "disexual" when you're trying to them them about your bisexuality?

A German da Vinci... interesting.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Robtard
Though correct; would you ever tell people you're a "disexual" when you're trying to them them about your bisexuality?

A German da Vinci... interesting.

i don't remember my english suffix and prefixes like i should

i think "da" means "of" just like von, auf, ben, etc.

so it's Leonardo of Vince??
so it's Osama of Lauden?? or whatever

I'll look up "bi" and "di" just to refresh my memory.

i refreshed my memory on the difference, one is latin (bi) and the other is greek (di). i don't were i got the idea of the two (bi and di) having a slight difference in the action in getting to the "two", as a reason why one would say "bi-sexual" and not "di-sexual" or "di-sect" and not "bi-sect", some etymological difference that might just be cultural but have the same exact derivation in meaning. my fault! sorry it's been awhile.

thanx

Imperial_Samura
just go back to your lovely cave world.

A wonderful response. Or not really.

Since it doesn't deal with the fact there is no need to presume some pseudo scientific theory with no real evidence to support it is somehow involved in what is a perfectly testable, diagnosable and usually treatable condition.

You are taking hoofbeats and trying to say they might be zebra.

Kinneary
No, it's Leonardo of Vinci.

And Osama is "Osama son of Laden." (His real name is Osama son of Mohammed son of Awad son of Laden). But his family travels as simply bin Laden, or son of Laden.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Kinneary
No, it's Leonardo of Vinci.

And Osama is "Osama son of Laden." (His real name is Osama son of Mohammed son of Awad son of Laden). But his family travels as simply bin Laden, or son of Laden.

right, i knew it was "of" lauden or laden, the main idea is "of". why is this a big deal?

ok, if you guys are going to be so darn anal about every little bit, then i've been warned.

Kinneary
Of means from, as in from New York. Bin means son of, as in son of Michael. Osama isn't from Laden.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Robtard

You killed any momentum when you said trying to them them.

ADarksideJedi
Life is hard for anyone who is Bio Polar my sister is one.and she been ok since she been back on her meds.But can't have any children until she gets better or is off the medicine.jm

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Life is hard for anyone who is Bio Polar my sister is one.and she been ok since she been back on her meds.But can't have any children until she gets better or is off the medicine.jm

Better OR off the medicine?

Robtard
You killed any momentum when you said trying to them them.

I had a brain-fart, obviously I meant "tell" with the first "them".

P.S. **** you! (for not just going with it)

Robtard
thanx

You should really thank the person who originally informed you of the similar nature of 'Bi' and 'Di'.

colonelf40
Czarina i think that you should stop making these kinds of threads coz you've lost alot respect from many people and its creating a bad image for reputation.

Talk about something that people can understand not stuff like this negative/positve mumbo jumbo

Imperial_Samura
Better OR off the medicine?

It didn't make much sense to me either.

But then again I don't know much about Bio Polar and its treatment.

debbiejo
Empaths can unknowingly absorb others' pains.Empathy is one's ability to recognize, perceive and directly feel the emotion of another person. As the states of mind, beliefs, and desires of others are intertwined with their emotions, one with empathy for another may often be able to more effectively divine another's modes of thought and mood. Empathy is often characterized as the ability to "put oneself into another's shoes", or experiencing the outlook or emotions of another being within oneself, a sort of emotional resonance. Bi polars can't do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.