Classic ION Vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Who do you think is superior?

EDIT: Who ever wins has to combat the True Beyonders

Astner
Thanos cracks his neck, as simple as that.
Mxyzptlk however would be a fair challange.

Erik-Lensherr
Classic Ion relativly easily . Thanos isn't even in his league .

Astner
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Classic Ion relativly easily . Thanos isn't even in his league .
Seriously you need to read Marvel comics, at least check out the hierarchy and respect threads. By your logic Superman would snap Galactus' neck.

Erik-Lensherr
I read more Marvel than DC .

I don't need to

So if I say that a being who is pretty much Omnipotent , Omniscient and Omnipresent can beat Thanos who is not even close to affecting a whole Multiverse then it compares to saying Superman snaps Galactus's neck ?

Hmm ...

I can't really accept stupidity . From your response in the Thanos w/Hotu vs the Presence and this , I'm very close to ignoring you similar to how I did quanchi .

Astner
I read more Marvel than DC .
OK, so you don't read DC comics nor Marvel comics (the more must have commed from some comic strip from an old newspaper)

More than anything in the world.

Indeed you seem to be unfamiliar with the word "balance" and "counterpart"
- Besides the gems (just four of them) have been stated to be able to destroy the Omniverse of Marvel, Ion had the same power as Parallax, and he did just destroy the time-lines of one universe.

The very reason you still haven't cut your wrists yet are then beyond comperhension.

Read Marvel: the End, or check out Mr Master Hierarchy, then come back.

Sundipped
Since the Ion entity was revealed to be just energy I don't see why it can't be removed by using a combination of the mind and power gems.

Sandai Kitetsu
This is Classic ION, not current.

Erik-Lensherr
Good logic laughing . That puts you at about quanchi's level

So I need to check hierarchys and respect threads more than anything in the world ? Not really . For 2 fundamental reasons :

1.I already know about the character's power
2.Comics aren't the most important thing in the world . But I guess to you they are .

Actually , the gems have been stated to have universal power . Not Multiversal , not Omniversal but Universal power . I'd like a scan where it shows that the gems can destroy the Omniverse . And even if you did , I could simply destroy that evidence easily , based on evidence Mr Master showed in another thread saying that if somebody destroys the earth-616 universe , everything ceases to exist . So in short , with his universal power , if Thanos destroys the 616 universe he destroys everything , but in no way does he have Multiversal or Omniversal power . What's that ? Oh yeah . Pwned wink

I should report you but you ain't worth even that .

That's just sad sad I actually start to think quanchi is smarter than you .

starlock
Thanos IG for the easy win

Sundipped
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
This is Classic ION, not current.

It's still energy no matter what version it is.

Astner
Still way above yours ...

No you don't

Yet you spend days and nights debating the same old topic, hour after hour.
- It seems like you don't have much else at interest as well, does that put us on the same level roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then as I said, check out the hierarchy.

Yeah, even though you do not know the back story of how this is the gems of another reality and such, you make up bad speculations, as I said you know nothing about comics.

Yeah, you're so cool, now you can brag to your "friends" about how you (think you-) "pwned" someone in a debate.
Start debating seriously, more mature.

You haven't even read up on the forum rules, besides, even if you did, it would all come back on you consider how you were the one who started flaming, so if anything I should report you.

OK, lets see, you know nothing about me, you've read a few replies I've posted and you're already starting to make up theories of how everything is, addig your likeing to it.

You don't post on comic book forums to see how people get "owned" or insult people. You post on them because you'd like to share your opinion and also see how other sees it.
- I bet if you want, you could find a ownage forum searching at google, where it's all about flaming and owning people, just don't do it here.
You

Erik-Lensherr
Oh the irony

Actually I do . More than you anyway .

Days and nights debating the whole topic ? laughing
You enjoy lying or something ?

Why would I do that since I already know ?

I know nothing about comics ? Oh , that really hurt me laughing
It's universal , there's nothing to talk about really .

Not everybody's like you

Not everybody's like you
And I do debate maturely but that's when I have someone to whom I can debate to properly not some amateurs relying on somebody else to debate for them .

I'm not flaming , I'm pointing out the obvious . On the other side , you are the ones pulling stuff out of nowhere .

I've already made a first impresion on almost everybody around here . Of course , if I actually see some intelligent , well thought replies , I'd have no problem changing that first impression . But up until then , all that remains is you 3 being in my opinion one of the worst users on the board .

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Sundipped
It's still energy no matter what version it is.

Classic Ion does not have an energy being inside him, he is just a compilation of all the power for the central battery.

Stupid Rookie
I think IG is above ION

quanchi112

So I need to check hierarchys and respect threads more than anything in the world ? Not really . For 2 fundamental reasons :

1.I already know about the character's power
2.Comics aren't the most important thing in the world . But I guess to you they are .

Actually , the gems have been stated to have universal power . Not Multiversal , not Omniversal but Universal power . I'd like a scan where it shows that the gems can destroy the Omniverse . And even if you did , I could simply destroy that evidence easily , based on evidence Mr Master showed in another thread saying that if somebody destroys the earth-616 universe , everything ceases to exist . So in short , with his universal power , if Thanos destroys the 616 universe he destroys everything , but in no way does he have Multiversal or Omniversal power . What's that ? Oh yeah . Pwned wink

I should report you but you ain't worth even that .

That's just sad sad I actually start to think quanchi is smarter than you . if u dont keep my name out of ur posts i will report you. plain and simple. you have ignored me correct. so leave my name out of ur posts. and oh yeah thanos with the ig wins this and very easily. ion could join in with the rest of marvel's abstracts and still go down.

Sandai Kitetsu
I don't have a problem with people claiming that IG>ION or ION>IG. But, it becomes ridiculous when people try to make it seem that either side will win easily. erm

quanchi112
I don't have a problem with people claiming that IG>ION or ION>IG. But, it becomes ridiculous when people try to make it seem that either side will win easily. erm if that is someones opinion then why is it silly?

Avlon
Stalemate or slight edge to Ion.

Technically both have virtually unlimited power.

Ion however never lost and he doesn't have the drive to lose that Thanos does...giving Ion the edge. Ion's power was also internal unlike the gauntlet which was an external power up.

Good fight though.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by quanchi112
if that is someones opinion then why is it silly?

Because it ignores blantant facts. erm

quanchi112
Because it ignores blantant facts. erm look at what thanos did with the ig. he never lost for one and took on more forces than i have ever seen any dc character at once ever. he took out seemingly all the abstracts at once. he wiped out half the universe with simple snap of his fingers.

Sandai Kitetsu
look at what thanos did with the ig. he never lost for one and took on more forces than i have ever seen any dc character at once ever. he took out seemingly all the abstracts at once. he wiped out half the universe with simple snap of his fingers.

Oh. . .And, ION couldn't do the same? barker

quanchi112
Oh. . .And, ION couldn't do the same? barker well did he?

theres no speculating becuz thanos did all these things.

Sandai Kitetsu
well did he?

Check out ION/Parralax respect thread.

Sundipped
Classic Ion does not have an energy being inside him, he is just a compilation of all the power for the central battery.

The power in the battery is still energy right? I say it can be removed by the Gauntlet. Not easy tho I might add.

Astner
Actually I do . More than you anyway .
That must be it--I must be enjoy lying ...

Then why would you ask for a scan which has been posted there?

There are two points I like to bring up to you.
#1. You're not mature enough to be debaing here, seriously instead of flaming and trying to make look people bad, try bring evidence.
"Lol, you're not smart enough because you think differentely" won't cut it, mainly because most of the times you're actually the one who's wrong.

Very mature ... Instead of countering, try to overlook things like that and move on to the actual debate.

Yeah you said that already ...

Your point of perspective are way of, you haven't made a post without in some way bad mouthing someone else.

If you actually had an interest, check out that hierarchy,
You say you want scans.
I point the way.
You say that you know "everything" and you keep on going.

OK, you know what, there are some things you keep to yourself.
Just because everyone don't think as you, doesn't mean that they are less intelligent, and there is a differance between knowledge and intelligence--but you confuse them all the time over and over.

Yes, you are by far the most biased person I've ever seen.

Do you actually think that DC have more powerful beings?
- Even though no one in the entire history have ereased the DC Omniverse, as there are plenty in Marvel that has?

Air Legend
Originally posted by Astner
That must be it--I must be enjoy lying ...

Then why would you ask for a scan which has been posted there?

There are two points I like to bring up to you.
#1. You're not mature enough to be debaing here, seriously instead of flaming and trying to make look people bad, try bring evidence.
"Lol, you're not smart enough because you think differentely" won't cut it, mainly because most of the times you're actually the one who's wrong.

Very mature ... Instead of countering, try to overlook things like that and move on to the actual debate.

Yeah you said that already ...

Your point of perspective are way of, you haven't made a post without in some way bad mouthing someone else.

If you actually had an interest, check out that hierarchy,
You say you want scans.
I point the way.
You say that you know "everything" and you keep on going.

OK, you know what, there are some things you keep to yourself.
Just because everyone don't think as you, doesn't mean that they are less intelligent, and there is a differance between knowledge and intelligence--but you confuse them all the time over and over.

Yes, you are by far the most biased person I've ever seen.

Do you actually think that DC have more powerful beings?
- Even though no one in the entire history have ereased the DC Omniverse, as there are plenty in Marvel that has?

lol. You totally owned this guy.

Estacado
well did he?

Parallax who had less power then Ion was powerful enough to battle Spectre while he was creating a Universe.

kevdude
I'd give it to Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet not by much though

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Parallax who had less power then Ion was powerful enough to battle Spectre while he was creating a Universe. but spectre is dependent on many differnt variables. was he hostless or what not and who was his host. i have heard more than a few say that hal jordan made the greatest spectre. i seem to recall spectre not being able to permanently disable am. so they spectre has failed before and isnt all that.

kevdude
He could have disabled AM whenever he wanted, he just sat back and let him continue to threaten creation. He finally took action when he went to the Source Wall when AM was incredibly powered up and that's why he got depowered.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
He could have disabled AM whenever he wanted, he just sat back and let him continue to threaten creation. He finally took action when he went to the Source Wall and thats why he got depowered. why didnt he kill am or help the heroes defeat him. seems to me like am ws against everyone and not just the spectre. spectre had all the help. thats the only reason am lost.

kevdude
He could have killed him but that would have killed all the heroes. The Spectre joined with The Source/God and finally was able to banish the Anti-Monitor from the act of Creation.

Nikkolas
Two things:

1) Will SOMEONE use Warlock with the IG? He was cooler and better with it.

2) Why does everyone say Ion is more powerful than Parallax? I looked through their combined Respect thread several times and saw no indication of Ion making new timelines and realities while fighting the Spectre.

OneDumbG0
He could have disabled AM whenever he wanted, he just sat back and let him continue to threaten creation. He finally took action when he went to the Source Wall when AM was incredibly powered up and that's why he got depowered. Did this happen in COIE or a side-story/follow-up?

And in my opinion for the thread, internal vs. external power is a meaningless characterization here. There was no power, no mind, no reality that Thanos couldn't and didn't conquer. The only things out of his power were his own inability to be satisfied with omnipotence and to a certain degree, Adam Warlock. Ion is neither of those and would not be able to exploit such flaws.

Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet 10/10.

quanchi112
He could have killed him but that would have killed all the heroes. The Spectre joined with The Source/God and finally was able to banish the Anti-Monitor from the act of Creation. ok the reason spectre didnt kill am was becuz all the heroes would die. why did spectre not help the heroes becuz they could have died while he pulled that chicken shit comatose crap. doesnt add up. if spectre cared so much about the lives of the heroes he would have gotten back in there instead of being a chicken shit.

Mr Master
Actually , the gems have been stated to have universal power . Not Multiversal , not Omniversal but Universal power .

That's not true.

The LT himself said
that the IG was able to bring about the demise on an entire Multiverse (Rune's)
and perhaps his own aswell.

I'd like a scan where it shows that the gems can destroy the Omniverse .

It was actually 4 Gems (Power-Mind-Soul-Space)

Not only were they going to destroy the Omniverse,
but they were Creating UniverseS one after another: (stacking them)

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/995/n5pa7.th.jpg
"Each New Wave CREATED another New Reality"

..................................................................................

Because of this, the 4 Gems nearly destroyed "All Realities"

"What do you mean NOTHING belongs here?" ... "This whole Reality is wrong"
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/44/n7en8.th.jpg
"These Two Gems (Time-Reality) must be reunited,
otherwise ALL Realities, including this one, will be Destroyed,
I have to use them to CREATE a New and stronger Reality,
one whose Fabric isn't unravelling as this one is"

And even if you did , I could simply destroy that evidence easily , based on evidence Mr Master showed in another thread saying that if somebody destroys the earth-616 universe , everything ceases to exist . So in short , with his universal power , if Thanos destroys the 616 universe he destroys everything , but in no way does he have Multiversal or Omniversal power .

Actually you have to erase from existence the 616 Reality in order to fold the Omniverse.

And the 4 Gems performed their feat Outside the Multiverse completely,

they were in the Ultraverse located in another Multiverse.

kevdude
Most of that happened in COIE, onedumb and in a follow up. Q he was kept down by The Source probably because he wasn't needed any longer. Yeah Jim cares about his friends but if God wants you to stay down, your going to stay down..

OneDumbG0
Most of that happened in COIE, onedumb and in a follow up. Q he was kept down by The Source probably because he wasn't needed any longer. Yeah Jim cares about his friends but if God wants you to stay down, your going to stay down.. Which followup is it that Spectre goes to the Source Wall to help against the AM?

kevdude
Thats not in a follow up its in COIE

OneDumbG0
Thats not in a follow up its in COIE confused I don't remember Spectre ever going to the Source Wall in any of the actual COIE issues. And while I don't have them in front of me right now, I've got a pretty darn good memory. If you're absolutely sure Spectre visited the Source Wall during COIE, can you tell me which issue this occurred?

kevdude
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/9976/crisisoninfearthstpbjxsidcppg269ie7.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4163/vsantimoniterfc5.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8059/vsantimoniter2gt1.jpg
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/4948/vsantimoniter3gx0.jpg

These are in the Spectre respect thread

OneDumbG0
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/9976/crisisoninfearthstpbjxsidcppg269ie7.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4163/vsantimoniterfc5.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8059/vsantimoniter2gt1.jpg
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/4948/vsantimoniter3gx0.jpg

These are in the Spectre respect thread Um. Those scans don't show him going to the Source Wall at all. They only confirm my memories of COIE. Spectre just sat back in the positive matter universe, powerless to do anything. Nothing there says anything about waiting for Anti-Monitor to powerup or become a threat so that he might finally intervene. The reason Spectre had to wait for so long is because Spectre couldn't go to the antimatter universe and was worthless throughout most of COIE. He had to wait until Anti-Monitor showed up at the beginning of creation where there was no anti-matter to interfere with his magic.

kevdude
The Source Wall is at the beginning of time he went beyond that and tried to interfere with The Source creating creation. I'm sure the scan is around here somewhere where it shows AM talking about going pass the wall and used up all his energy doing so and joined with the heroes for more power.

Erik-Lensherr
It seems that way since you are pulling stuff out of nowhere

1.I'm not flaming and not trying to look people bad . Users such as yourself make themselves look bad due to their replies .
2.As a matter of fact no , that must be your definition of stupid . Just because somebody thinks differently doesn't mean he is stupid . But I guess in your opinion it is so I feel sad for you .

Counter what ? The fact that you think people brag to their friends how they owned somebody in a comics discussion ? That's so pathetic You don't even know what we're talking about laughing

I clicked copy instead of cut

I don't insult . I make remarks . Some people just can't handle the truth .

Why exactly would I need to look there when I already know its power ?

It's logical that there is a difference between knowledge and intelligence . But you lack both .

That's kinda funny

Nobody erased the DC Omniverse yet there are plenty in Marvel that have ? As a matter of fact the DC Omniverse has been erased while in Marvel not even Thanos erased the Omniverse .

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Air Legend
lol. You totally owned this guy.

That's so pathetic laughing

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's not true.

The LT himself said
that the IG was able to bring about the demise on an entire Multiverse (Rune's)
and perhaps his own aswell.

It was actually 4 Gems (Power-Mind-Soul-Space)

Not only were they going to destroy the Omniverse,
but they were Creating UniverseS one after another: (stacking them)

..................................................................................

Because of this, the 4 Gems nearly destroyed "All Realities"

"What do you mean NOTHING belongs here?" ... "This whole Reality is wrong"
otherwise ALL Realities, including this one, will be Destroyed,
I have to use them to CREATE a New and stronger Reality,
one whose Fabric isn't unravelling as this one is"

Actually you have to erase from existence the 616 Reality in order to fold the Omniverse.

And the 4 Gems performed their feat Outside the Multiverse completely,

they were in the Ultraverse located in another Multiverse.

Since the IG had control over Earth 616 Universe and by destroying it you can destroy the Multiverse , I don't see the problem .

Want me to prove that the Infinity Gauntley has Universal power ? Okay :

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1hs9.jpg

".....over the entire known Universe "

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p2ba3.png

"Universal collective unconscious"

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p3vj7.jpg

"Unconscious thoughts and dreams of the entire Universe

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p4vd8.jpg

"Collective unsconscious of the entire Universe

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p5au3.jpg

Even Thanos says it

"They are the ultimate in power , the darkest secret in all the Universe

And again :

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ig36lw.jpg

"I can reach out and feel the dreams and aspirations of every living being in the entire Universe"

And there are many other instances where it's reffered to as Universal power . You think that several instances where it's shown affecting the universe from far mean it's Multiversal ? Nope . I think you fail to see the concept of what Multiversal power truly means in comics,at least in my opinion. It implies being able to create and destroy an entire Multiverse , to have control over one not the quite pathetic feats compared to a being with truly multiversal power that the Infinity Gauntley has done .
For example a being is able to create or destroy a Multiverse , and another being is able to affect 2 Universes . Are they equal since supposdley according to you Multiversal ? No .

Kutulu
Since the IG had control over Earth 616 Universe and by destroying it you can destroy the Multiverse , I don't see the problem .

Even Thanos says it

And again :

"I can reach out and feel the dreams and aspirations of every living being in the entire Universe"

And there are many other instances where it's reffered to as Universal power . You think that several instances where it's shown affecting the universe from far mean it's Multiversal ? Nope . I think you fail to see the concept of what Multiversal power truly means in comics,at least in my opinion. It implies being able to create and destroy an entire Multiverse , to have control over one not the quite pathetic feats compared to a being with truly multiversal power that the Infinity Gauntley has done .
For example a being is able to create or destroy a Multiverse , and another being is able to affect 2 Universes . Are they equal since supposdley according to you Multiversal ? No .

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
Originally posted by Kutulu
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Best counter argument.Ever...uhuh

Mr Master

Again.

The 4 Gems were NOT in the 616 Reality.

The 4 Gems were in the Ultraverse.

The Ultraverse isn't part of the Prime Multiverse.

The Ultraverse is located OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse that houses 616.

So there is a problem with your theory.

The entire known Universe is the Marvel Universe which = the Omniverse.

Or were you under the impression that Reed only knows about the 616 Reality? laughing out loud

You do realize their only talking about the MIND Gem in those scans. laughing

Dude do your research before just throwing scans around.

Even Thanos says it

That's because the Infinity Gems belong to the 616 Reality, so it's the darkest secret of the Universe.

But here we have Thanos making another statement in that era:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1135/igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.th.jpg

"ALL the UniverseS is but clay in my hands"

"Thanos declares himself the Supreme Being over This ... an ALL UniverseS"

And again :

And again,

they're still only dealing with the MIND Gem.

And there are many other instances where it's reffered to as Universal power .

Never.

What there really is, is Multiversal On Panel Feats.

1. Like Magus Merging Two UniverseS in an instant with an INCOMPLETE IG.

2. Like Magus owning the UN with an INCOMPLETE IG.

3. Like ONLY the LT being depicted as being more powerful.

4. Like the LT himself claiming,
the IG can conquer Rune's Multiverse and perhaps his own (that's at least TWO MultiverseS)

5. Like the Soul Gem also stating that Rune could take over BOTH MultiverseS with the IG.

6. Like 4 Gems Creating UniverseS back to back.

7. Like the same 4 Gems nearly destroying "ALL Realities"

You think that several instances where it's shown affecting the universe from far mean it's Multiversal ? Nope .

???

You mean the 4 Gems Creating UniverseS from scratch in the Ultraverse? (in another Multiverse)

Or do you mean the 4 Gems nearly destroying the Omniverse from the Ultraverse?

"Multiversal?"

I think you fail to see the concept of what Multiversal power truly means in comics,at least in my opinion.

forgetu

It implies being able to create and destroy an entire Multiverse , to have control over one not the quite pathetic feats compared to a being with truly multiversal power that the Infinity Gauntley has done .

A fully functioning IG has been in the hands of 3 Individuals:

Thanos (Only wanted One Universe)

Nebula (was partly insane ... still pwnd the Cosmic Hierarchy simultaneously)

Warlock (didn't want any Universe)

As for Thanos and Warlock:

Well according to the Writers,

they became GOD! (not TOAA ... but GOD below the LT)

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg

Nikkolas
^ totally owned.

Erik, I reccommend this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437017&highlight=title%3A%28Respect+Infinity%29

Erik-Lensherr
First of all I'd like a link to the scan or at least an issue number where this is stated . And even if it did , how exactly does this help your case ? How exactly does this prove that if he was there he couldn't destroy Earth 616 Universe ?

Universe = / = Omniverse and
Universe = / = Multiverse .

Now you're pretty much just assuming that Reed reffered to the Omniverse or Multiverse when he said Universe , which is illogical .

I know it was reffering to the Mind Gem since I didn't copy and paste those links . That was the whole point , the Mind Gem only has Universal control , thus why would the other ones be different ?
wink

Actually it's "They are the Ultimate in Power , the darkest secret in the universe" . So again , it's reffered to be universal in power and the darkest secret within the Universe .

You do know that you've just beaten yourself with that image ?
It says all the Universe is but clay in my hands" , thus Thanos clearly stating that he has Universal power . Clear and stated .

And again , why would one gem be Universal while other Multiversal ? Does that sound consistent to you ?

I really hope you're not saying that's Multiversal power . I see nothing beyond mere Universal power . He could have controlled one Universe so that it merged with the other . What is Multiversal about this ? Come back to me when he merges 2 Multiverses wink

And this is Multiversal how exactly ? First of all , it's debatable if the UN erased the Multiverse , which I can simply counter with resonable explination and proof . Second , we don't really know how much power output the UN put then when aiming twoards him . And third , turning the weapon upon it's bearer doesn't really mean that he is stronger than the UN .

Proof .

Conquering and having the power to destroy a Multiverse (Without a chain reaction like destroying the Earth 616 Universe and then the others follow) are 2 very different things .

Same as above

Again , how is this Multiversal power ? Did they create Multiverses back to back ? No . Just Universes .

As I said , this most defenitly means destroying Earth 616 Universe and then a chain reaction .

This points have already been adressed and the following one doesn't really prove anything .

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Nikkolas
^ totally owned.

Erik, I reccommend this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437017&highlight=title%3A%28Respect+Infinity%29

Nope .

And I've already read it .

Nikkolas
A multiverse is a collection of universes.

Thus, effecting more than one universe simultaneously would be multiversal power.

Galan007
Why does everyone say Ion is more powerful than Parallax? I looked through their combined Respect thread several times and saw no indication of Ion making new timelines and realities while fighting the Spectre. Because Ion had the exact same power Parallax possessed + other additional, powers..

much greater knowledge in how to use this power, then Parallax had].

However,

Based on sheer number of panel feats, Thanos /w/ IG would probably take the slight majority.

Good fight though.

Nikkolas
Well, if it came to Feat Wars, Parallax would blow Ion away. Villains just have more gratuitous displays of POWAAHHHH than good guys.

As for the additional powers bit, doesn't the Parallax entiy have its own special abilities such as the fear-inducing and the like?

Galan007
As for the additional powers bit, doesn't the Parallax entiy have its own special abilities such as the fear-inducing and the like? The "fear power" is, meh.

Nikkolas
Well *shrug* you were talking about additional powers. Just mentioned it.

Kutulu
Thanos takes it.

quanchi112
Again.

The 4 Gems were NOT in the 616 Reality.

The 4 Gems were in the Ultraverse.

The Ultraverse isn't part of the Prime Multiverse.

The Ultraverse is located OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse that houses 616.

So there is a problem with your theory.

The entire known Universe is the Marvel Universe which = the Omniverse.

Or were you under the impression that Reed only knows about the 616 Reality? laughing out loud

You do realize their only talking about the MIND Gem in those scans. laughing

Dude do your research before just throwing scans around.

That's because the Infinity Gems belong to the 616 Reality, so it's the darkest secret of the Universe.

But here we have Thanos making another statement in that era:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1135/igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.th.jpg

"ALL the UniverseS is but clay in my hands"

"Thanos declares himself the Supreme Being over This ... an ALL UniverseS"

And again,

they're still only dealing with the MIND Gem.

Never.

What there really is, is Multiversal On Panel Feats.

1. Like Magus Merging Two UniverseS in an instant with an INCOMPLETE IG.

2. Like Magus owning the UN with an INCOMPLETE IG.

3. Like ONLY the LT being depicted as being more powerful.

4. Like the LT himself claiming,
the IG can conquer Rune's Multiverse and perhaps his own (that's at least TWO MultiverseS)

5. Like the Soul Gem also stating that Rune could take over BOTH MultiverseS with the IG.

6. Like 4 Gems Creating UniverseS back to back.

7. Like the same 4 Gems nearly destroying "ALL Realities"

???

You mean the 4 Gems Creating UniverseS from scratch in the Ultraverse? (in another Multiverse)

Or do you mean the 4 Gems nearly destroying the Omniverse from the Ultraverse?

"Multiversal?"

forgetu

A fully functioning IG has been in the hands of 3 Individuals:

Thanos (Only wanted One Universe)

Nebula (was partly insane ... still pwnd the Cosmic Hierarchy simultaneously)

Warlock (didn't want any Universe)

As for Thanos and Warlock:

Well according to the Writers,

they became GOD! (not TOAA ... but GOD below the LT)

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1825/igmakesyougod7zf.th.jpg

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/4705/igmakesyougod23un.th.jpg erik is getting so owned. this is fun to watch.

Tazer
Yo.

Thanos takes this; while classic Ion was pretty slick (slicker than Parallax appeard to be *if* they had the same energies) I dont think he was as powerful as an IG-wielder.

Tazer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Thanos takes this; while classic Ion was pretty slick (slicker than Parallax appeard to be *if* they had the same energies) I dont think he was as powerful as an IG-wielder.

Tazer for once we agree. thanos for the win.

Mr Master
First of all I'd like a link to the scan or at least an issue number where this is stated . And even if it did , how exactly does this help your case ?

You want proof that the Ultraverse is in another Multiverse? laughing out loud

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gems
(second to last paragraph)

"The Infinity Gems were eventually taken by an energy vampire
from an alternate-reality ... In that other Multiverse"

How exactly does this prove that if he was there he couldn't destroy Earth 616 Universe ?

???

The 4 Gems weren't only going to destroy 616,
they were going to destroy "All Realities"

And they were going to do it, from OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse.

Universe = / = Omniverse and
Universe = / = Multiverse.

Nah,

the entire known Universe is the Marvel Universe.

The Marvel Universe is the Omniverse.

Now you're pretty much just assuming that Reed reffered to the Omniverse or Multiverse when he said Universe , which is illogical .

It's far more illogical to think that Reed only knows about the 616 Universe.

That's actually laughable.

I know it was reffering to the Mind Gem since I didn't copy and paste those links .

That was the whole point ,

the Mind Gem only has Universal control ,

thus why would the other ones be different ?

Now I know you don't know jack about the IG.

Mind Gem only has Universal control when it's ALONE! ... like all the Gems.

But put 4 Gems together and they can Create UniverseS from scratch:

OR

Destroy the Omniverse:

otherwise ALL REALITIES, including this one, will be destroyed"

.....................................................................................................

Put 5 Gems together and they can own the UN:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg
"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"

OR

MERGE Two UniverseS in an instant (one being 616)
from a Third Universe separated from both:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8180/myw4.th.jpg
"My Takeover of your Actuality,

USING my now missing Cosmic Containment Units,
would have taken Hours to Accomplish"

"Other matters have a higher priority now,
such as MAKING YOUR Universe MINE"

.....................................................................................................

Put 6 Gems together and you become Omnipotent according to Marvel:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet_%28item%29

Powers:

"Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

Mr Master
Actually it's "They are the Ultimate in Power , the darkest secret in the universe" . So again , it's reffered to be universal in power and the darkest secret within the Universe .

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9016/ig10fm3.th.jpg
"limitless power over ALL THAT IS"

You do know that you've just beaten yourself with that image ?
It says all the Universe is but clay in my hands" ,
thus Thanos clearly stating that he has Universal power .
Clear and stated .

Yea, Thanos made it very clear he only had "universal power." crazy

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8622/ig8ca4.th.jpg
"Let it be known that Thanos of Titan declares himself the Supreme Being of this and ALL Universes!"

And again , why would one gem be Universal while other Multiversal ?
Does that sound consistent to you ?

Now I know you don't know jack about the IG.

If you didn't know,

IG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Individual Gems

Circles are inevitable.

I really hope you're not saying that's Multiversal power .
I see nothing beyond mere Universal power .

Of course merging TWO UniverseS from a separate Third Universe is "merely universal."

That makes sense. What the f**k?

meh, (not to mention Magus only had 5 Gems)

He could have controlled one Universe so that it merged with the other .

On Panel TWO UniverseS were merged, I'll leave the off panel speculation to you though.

What is Multiversal about this ?

Is this a trick question?

Come back to me when he merges 2 Multiverses

Come back to me when read up on the IG.

And this is Multiversal how exactly ?

UN can take out the Multiverse and remake it in an instant.

First of all , it's debatable if the UN erased the Multiverse ,

No it's not.

which I can simply counter with resonable explination and proof .

Is this Nvr?

Second , we don't really know how much power output the UN put then when aiming twoards him .

Again, please Read so we can avoid these circular conversations.

The UN has never been stated to have different power outputs.

The UN does what it does ... it Nullifies Time & Space, that's it.

The ONLY thing that can be controlled is the scale it affects,

but Nullification is Nullification on any scale.

If you blast one person with the UN ... the Time & Space they occupy would be nullified.

If you blast one Universe or Multiverse ... the Time & Space they occupy gets nullified.

Same result in either case ... Nullification of the target.

And third , turning the weapon upon it's bearer doesn't really mean that he is stronger than the UN .

Of course.

1. If I can lift more weights that you
2, If I can beat you in a fight 10/10
3. If I can run faster than you

It logically means,

1. You're stronger than I
2. You're a better fighter
3. You can run faster than I

This all makes perfect sense. durfused

Proof .

You shouldn't need proof of this.

If you're debating the IG you should know only the LT proved to be above it.

On Panel and in the Bios.

Conquering and having the power to destroy a Multiverse (Without a chain reaction like destroying the Earth 616 Universe and then the others follow) are 2 very different things .

Who said it would be conquered via chain reaction?

WHO?

The LT said,

if Rune gathers the Gems in his Multiverse,
it would mean the demise of his Multiverse and perhaps "our own Universe aswell"

The LT considers the Prime Multiverse his Universe,
as it's the one he presides most over.

Same as above

Same as above.

Again , how is this Multiversal power ?
Did they create Multiverses back to back ? No . Just Universes .

Yea, 4 Gems though.

The IG is 6 Gems.

IG = Omnipotence

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gauntlet_%28item%29

Powers:

"Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether"

As I said , this most defenitly means destroying Earth 616 Universe and then a chain reaction .

"most definitely?"

You've never even read the issue but you know anyways.

Intersting,

a chain Reaction starting in 616,
when the event is originating an ENTIRE Multiverse away from 616. laughing out loud

This points have already been adressed and the following one doesn't really prove anything .

Sure they have.

With random speculation and unsupported theories and even a splash of bull shit

Galan007
"Absolute Omnipotence when the Gems are used altogether" If THOTI > LT > IG... ..

What "level of omnipotence" (hate that concept), does Marvel dub THOTI?

Absolute omnipotence x3? confused

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
If THOTI > LT > IG... ..

What "level of omnipotence" (hate that concept), does Marvel dub THOTI?

They are all completely Omnipotent.

IG makes one GOD.

The LT represents one who is above Gods: (making him above Gods aswell)

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

THOTI is the manifested source of power of he who is above Gods within Reality.

Which is why THOTI >>> LT

Galan007
They are all completely Omnipotent.

IG makes one GOD.

The LT represents one who is above Gods: (making him above Gods aswell)

THOTI is the manifested source of power of he who is above Gods within Reality.

Which is why THOTI >>> LT So the "Absolute omnipotence x3" concept, wasn't that far off afterall... stick out tongue

Kutulu
erik is getting so owned. this is fun to watch.

I have a feeling erik is Nvr... I mean he argues the same, and his account was created right around the time Nvr was banned.

Air Legend
If THOTI > LT > IG... ..

What "level of omnipotence" ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ), does Marvel dub THOTI?

Absolute x3, omnipotence? confused

Would you please quit arguing with Marvel statements? When you were debating about Michael you were saying Michael has the Demiurge power, which actually means the power of creation, but you said in DC demiurge doesn't mean the power of creationOriginally posted by Galan007
But in DC it does. "The word that builds and breaks". stick out tongue
Either admit Michael's has the power of creation (not creation and destruction), or stop laughing at Marvel statements, which are facts.

Galan007
I have a feeling erik is Nvr... I mean he argues the same, and his account was created right around the time Nvr was banned. But nvr was only banned for 7 days right?

Is he that much of a KMC addict? confused

Galan007
Would you please quit arguing with Marvel statements? What are you talking about?

I wasn't arguing with "Marvel statements" at all..... I was merely asking a question. smile

Skeets
But nvr was only banned for 7 days right?

Is he that much of a KMC addict? confused
He was banned? shocklaugh

Galan007
Originally posted by Skeets
He was banned? shocklaugh yes

He was originally banned for 7 days, then tried to sock and got caught. laughing out loud Which got him another 3 days worth of bannage:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=81738

Mr Master
So the "Absolute omnipotence x3" concept, wasn't that far off afterall...

Basically, it's their Concept of Infinity.

It's based on Cantor's and Zermelo's Theorems of Infinity.

I have a feeling erik is Nvr... I mean he argues the same,
and his account was created right around the time Nvr was banned.

The intransigence is quite familiar.

Galan007
Basically, it's their Concept of Infinity.

It's based on Cantor's and Zermelo's Theorems of Infinity. It's kind of silly, but that's just how it is..

Kind of like timelines in DC. laughing out loud

Kutulu
yes

He was originally banned for 7 days, then tried to sock and got caught. laughing out loud Which got him another 3 days worth of bannage:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=81738

I just thought it was an odd coincidence that he was banned on Aug 15th, 2007, and then ban extended on Aug 17th, 2007 (for SOCK'ing laughing ), yet Erik-Lensherr was created on Aug 16th, 2007 (right after his initial ban) and discusses in the same manner that Nvr uses. 313smart

Mr Master
It's kind of silly, but that's just how it is..

Well it is a theorem ... so it's mathematically accepted.

Calculus is a theorem. (a priority course in most schools)

Just giving an eg. of how significant a theorem can be.

Kind of like timelines in DC.

Comics will always have issues, especially when dealing with the unknown.

Kutulu
It's kind of silly, but that's just how it is..

Kind of like timelines in DC. laughing out loud

I thought DC uses Hypertime... or has that gone away. rewmacgl

Galan007
Well it is a theorem ... so it's mathematically accepted.

Calculus is a theorem. (a priority course in most schools)

Just giving an eg. of how significant a theorem can be. You've tried to justify it once before... No need to get into it again. smile

Some theorems are accepted by the general consensus, while some are not, but in this debate, who cares?

We know that's how Marvel chooses to run it's cosmics and such.

Nothing need be argued, because the concept of differing levels of infinity is a Marvel comics fact. smile

Galan007
I thought DC uses Hypertime... or has that gone away. rewmacgl They do... But it can still be very confusing.

Mr Master
in this debate, who cares?

We know that's how Marvel chooses to run it's cosmics and such.

Nothing need be argued, because the concept of differing levels of infinity is a Marvel comics fact.

thumb up

Nikkolas
Yo Mr. M, you have read the Ion/Parallax Respect Thread, right?

Who do you think is stronger: Classic Parallax or Ion?

Mr Master
Yo Mr. M, you have read the Ion/Parallax Respect Thread, right?

Who do you think is stronger: Classic Parallax or Ion?

Actually I haven't, and DC ... not exactly my forte.

Galan or Jun may be better equipped for this question.

quanchi112
I have a feeling erik is Nvr... I mean he argues the same, and his account was created right around the time Nvr was banned. i thought nver was already banned twice. he started another account or so i thought. could this be his third account. you are prolly right and he cant just stay away.

laughing

some things dont change as he is getting owned again just like he used to be.

quanchi112
yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=81738 so basically is what u are saying is that nver can do whatever he wants and break the rules here and there to never be banned permanently.

quanchi112
Would you please quit arguing with Marvel statements? When you were debating about Michael you were saying Michael has the Demiurge power, which actually means the power of creation, but you said in DC demiurge doesn't mean the power of creation
Either admit Michael's has the power of creation (not creation and destruction), or stop laughing at Marvel statements, which are facts. i understand fully what u are saying. is like michael actually gets all these breaks and passes when its never stated he has gods power and is supreme. but he constantly questions marvels statements while gives michael the benefit of the doubt when the actual definition goes against what hes saying. double standard anyone?

Nikkolas
Bah. I've asked them. And they both say Ion.

Oh well.

Well, Galan does. Not sure about Juntai.

kevdude
What does the angel in the scan say?? I've finally got another scanner that works but I just noticed this and it should be enough.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/mike1.jpg

CaptainStoic
Wow this is some thread, wish i knew more about the original Ion, and actually had time to read about him, but Two Worlds beckons, so I must take heed.

OneDumbG0
The Source Wall is at the beginning of time he went beyond that and tried to interfere with The Source creating creation. I'm sure the scan is around here somewhere where it shows AM talking about going pass the wall and used up all his energy doing so and joined with the heroes for more power. I think maybe you got your storylines mixed up. But if you see otherwise, let me know.

Erik-Lensherr
Tell me you didn't just use the Marvel.com site as evidence laughing

And that was not what I was asking . I was asking the issue where it says the gems might destroy everything because of the context .

Again , I want the issue so I can see the context in which this statement is made . I haven't exactly read this one yet so I can't pronnounce myself .

You think Reed doesn't know the difference between Universe and Multiverse or Omniverse ? That's even more laughable .

Just the fact that they can create a Universe from scratch still makes them , logically , Universal . If they can create a Multiverse from scratch then they would be Multiversal otherwise they are just Universal .
As for the one with destroying all realities , I'd certainly like the context , since I can't pronnounce myself without reading it . Just an issue number would be fine .

Just the fact that he turned the UN upon it's bearer you think makes it Multiversal ? Not really , not by a longshot . If the attack would have been stated to destroy the Multiverse ( Since it's destruction area variates) and the IG would have overpowered it , not turning it upon it's bearer which could mean many things , then it would have been Multiversal . Otherwise , I don't see the problem .

Merging two Universes is Multiversal ? No , merging two Multiverses in Multiversal not this . It's still Universal since it implies Universal manipulation .

The last scan again says Universal . It's like you are posting evidence in my favor laughing

Again , I really hope you're not using the Marvel.com site as evidence .

And you do realize that Absolute Omnipotence means that he is stronger than the Living Tribunal , right ? Absolute Omnipotence means being able to do anything and nobody being able to surpass you , only in the best case match you .

Did you just ignore my evidence ?

The fact that he considered himself the Supreme Being in all the Universes means how exactly that he has Multiversal power ? This just proves that in each Universe he would go , he would be unbeatable but in no way does it prove he has Multiversal power , especially since he states in the same scan that he has Universal power .

It's logical that all the gems combined posess more force than one gem , but it's still Universal .

Universes , not Multiverses . It's still Universal power .

Nope

I haven't read all the arcs but I do know what there is to know about their power .

It's not stated in that scan that the attack could have taken the Multiverse . Besides , as I pointed out , it didn't overpower it , it turned it upon it's bearer , and even if he did there is no proof that he overpowered a Multiversal attack since it isn't stated that it can take out a Multiverse .

Yes it is

Nope

It must have different power outputs otherwise the area which it destroys will be the same , which is not the case here . And again , it can be debated if it destroyed a Universe or a Multiverse .
But none of this matter since , as I said before , IG wasn't shown to be stronger than UN , it's just stated that it turned it on the user of the weapon , and at that time the attack wasn't stated to be able to destroy the Multiverse .

That analogy is pretty illogical , especially since turning the weapon on it's bearer could mean many things . If it said that the Multiversal nullification attack has been overpowered then this discussion wouldn't take place but that isn't the case .

Didn't you say it was Absolute Omnipotence ? How can anyone be above it ? laughing

There's absolutley no specification of what method he would use so you're just assuming .

^

Using Marvel.com site as evidence , again ? That's rather funny and sad at the same time .

Again , it says Absolute Omnipotence ? Then nobody would be stronger than him , and at best somebody would be able to match him , not more .

You're assuming that it isn't , when nothing is stated .

I could say the same . You're twisting statements and events to suit you better without any conclusive evidence besides some statements which can be interpreted different ways .

Nikkolas
I nominate you for Neo-GalacticStorm.

Nikkolas
Still though.

No one agrees with you.

Mind telling everyone who says you're wrong WHY Ion wins "easily"? What feats does he have over Thanos exactly?

Air Legend
Why? Was GalacticStorm intransigent? Did he blatantly ignore and laugh at Marvel facts?

Nikkolas
If those facts and feats were people besides the Phoenix, yes.

Mr Master

Actually this new brick wall is worse ... just one big nuts

Not even gonna waste my time.

King Kandy
Nah, GalacticStorm actualy provided evidence for his claims... This guy just acts indignant and assumes he's right.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nah, GalacticStorm actualy provided evidence for his claims...

Right or wrong, atleast he did.

This guy just acts indignant and assumes he's right.

thumb up

Coincidentally resembling the most intransigent cat of them all, Nvr.

This cat joined kmc one day after Nvr was banned. hm

Kutulu did the math ... the cat's in the bag. (caught yet again)

King Kandy
Nvr can't even go seven days without KMC... That's so sad and yet funny at the same time.

Mr Master
Nvr can't even go seven days without KMC...

I've said it before,

I believe Nvr gets high and laughs at all of us.

Once he makes us respond, he forfills his purpose, and succeeds in his agenda.

That's so sad and yet funny at the same time.

It's sad that there are people that are that much in need of attention.

It's funny watching intransigence get stomped/pwnd and spanked time and time again. big grin

Hercules
Nvr can't even go seven days without KMC... That's so sad and yet funny at the same time.

Did I miss something, is Nvr back? confused

Mr Master
Tell me you didn't just use the Marvel.com site as evidence

Better than using none an/or concocted fallacies as evidence. erm

Anyhow,

Everyone knows the Ultraverse is located in a separate Multiverse.

But I wanted to show you straight from the horse's mouth.

And that was not what I was asking . I was asking the issue where it says the gems might destroy everything because of the context .

What need of "context" do you want?

The on panel proof is clear except to a scorned pride.

Again , I want the issue so I can see the context in which this statement is made . I haven't exactly read this one yet so I can't pronnounce myself .

Ultraforce/Avengers Arc.

You think Reed doesn't know the difference between Universe and Multiverse or Omniverse ? That's even more laughable .

The entire known Universe is the Omniverse ... especially to Reed.

Who's like the only cat (and FF)
that has travelled beyond the Omniverse (Marvel Universe) into Heaven.

Just the fact that they can create a Universe from scratch still makes them , logically , Universal .

"a universe?"

More like UniverseS ... back to back ... stacking them on top of one another.

Again with your sound logic
(creating MANY UniverseS from nothingness makes one a universal power) baha

If they can create a Multiverse from scratch then they would be Multiversal otherwise they are just Universal .

Dude,

a Universal power can't surpass One Universe's influence.

So how the heck is creating an Infinite amount of UniverseS ... Universal? dontgetit

This is getting funnier by the quote.

Mr Master
As for the one with destroying all realities , I'd certainly like the context , since I can't pronnounce myself without reading it . Just an issue number would be fine .

Ultraforce/Avengers Arc.

Knock yourself out ... then return with more agenda minded speculation.

Just the fact that he turned the UN upon it's bearer you think makes it Multiversal ? Not really , not by a longshot .

Nah,

it just shows that an INCOMPLETE IG is more powerful
than a weapon that can ERASE and REMAKE a Multiverse in an instant.

If the attack would have been stated to destroy the Multiverse ( Since it's destruction area variates) and the IG would have overpowered it ,

The potency of the attack with the UN is the same whether your using it on a single individual,

or on a Universe or the Multiverse itself.

Same action ... Nullification.

Same result ... target nullified.

not turning it upon it's bearer which could mean many things .

No it doesn't mean many things.

It only means an INCOMPLETE IG >>>>>>>>> UN

Merging two Universes is Multiversal ? No ,

It's a Multi-Universal feat.

merging two Multiverses is Multiversal not this .

Actually that would be a Multi-Multiversal feat.

It's still Universal since it implies Universal manipulation .

Universal manipulation is Universal.

Manipulating THREE UniverseS and merging TWO of them,

is a Multi-Universal feat.

The last scan again says Universal . It's like you are posting evidence in my favor

This is a LIE.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8180/myw4.th.jpg
"My Takeover of your Actuality,

USING my now missing Cosmic Containment Units,
would have taken Hours to Accomplish"

"Other matters have a higher priority now,
such as MAKING YOUR Universe MINE"
........................................................................................................

Where does it say anything about "Universal?"

Magus said, "Making YOUR Universe mine"
because he just MERGED 616 with a duplicate he created,
this was accomplished with an INCOMPLETE IG.

Again , I really hope you're not using the Marvel.com site as evidence .

What you can assure yourself of is this,

I won't be using my own fallacious perspective as evidence.

I use On Panel proof first...
and Official Handbooks ... Marvel.com ... Marvunapp sources
that COMPLY with the On Panel evidence.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Hercules
Did I miss something, is Nvr back? confused
He socked once, maybe twice... The Jury is still out on Lensherr.

Mr Master
And you do realize that Absolute Omnipotence means that he is stronger than the Living Tribunal , right ? Absolute Omnipotence means being able to do anything and nobody being able to surpass you , only in the best case match you .

NOT in Marvel.

In Marvel there are different states of Infinity and/or Omnipotence:

This is how Marvel, the company that creates these characters measures INFINITY

(You don't like it? Cry Marvel a letter see if they care)

Kubik (Cosmic Cube) on Infinity:

This makes perfect sense.

Kosmos says,

"Infinity by it's very nature is unsurpassable."

Kubik replies,

"Consider then the Set called Whole Numbers - 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on, is it no Infinite?"

Kosmos answers,

"Obviously."

Kubik retorts,

"Then consider the Set called Even Numbers - 2, 4, 6, 8 and so on, how long is it?

Kosmos responds,

"Why Infinite of course."

Kubik with wisdom,

"Half of Infinity is still Infinity, and the same would be true of the Set of Odd Numbers?

Kosmos answers,

"Of course."

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8929/infipo9.th.jpg

Kubik explains,

"Both Sets are Infinite, and yet the Set of Whole Numbers contains BOTH Subsets,

and is therefore TWICE as Large as either Subset Alone"

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/958/infi2lt7.th.jpg

Kubik finishes,

"Thus are demonstrated TWO LEVELS of Infinity,

there are of course, an INFINITE number MORE"
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1130/infi3rl5.th.jpg

AGAIN:

Dr Strange on Infinity:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4600/infinitymoremx9.th.jpg
"the very Concept of Infinity is relative,

Numbers are Infinite, so are odd Numbers, yet by definition,

there are Twice as many Numbers as there are odd Numbers ...

One Infinity is included within a larger Infinity"

Did you just ignore my evidence ?

Yea, because it doesn't exist.

The fact that he considered himself the Supreme Being in all the Universes means how exactly that he has Multiversal power ?

Another trick question.

And actually "ALL UniverseS" = the Omniverse.

Nice try.

This just proves that in each Universe he would go , he would be unbeatable but in no way does it prove he has Multiversal power ,

laughing

Ok, it should end here with this nonsense, but I'll see how far the jokes go.

especially since he states in the same scan that he has Universal power .

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9016/ig10fm3.th.jpg
"limitless power over ALL THAT IS"

Yea, Thanos made it very clear he only had "universal power." crazy

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8622/ig8ca4.th.jpg
"Let it be known that Thanos of Titan declares himself the Supreme Being of this and ALL Universes!"

It's logical that all the gems combined posess more force than one gem , but it's still Universal .

Nah,

ALL the Gems homie ... ALL 6 Gems are NOTHING to the IG if not combined.

This again proves you're debating a subject you know little to nothing about.

Mr Master
Universes , not Multiverses . It's still Universal power .

bluenuts

I haven't read all the arcs but I do know what there is to know about their power

Intransigence.

It's not stated in that scan that the attack could have taken the Multiverse . Besides , as I pointed out , it didn't overpower it , it turned it upon it's bearer , and even if he did there is no proof that he overpowered a Multiversal attack since it isn't stated that it can take out a Multiverse .

whitenuts

It must have different power outputs otherwise the area which it destroys will be the same ,

I challenge you to prove the UN comes in different levels of power.

Good luck.

Again, one can tweak the scale of nullification, but nullification is still nullification,
whether you're taking out a mouse or the Multiverse.

And again , it can be debated if it destroyed a Universe or a Multiverse .

Sure it can.

With intransigence by one's side,

any idea can be forced into one's own mind.

But none of this matter since , as I said before , IG wasn't shown to be stronger than UN , it's just stated that it turned it on the user of the weapon ,

greennuts

and at that time the attack wasn't stated to be able to destroy the Multiverse .

It doesn't matter what it was able to destroy.

It's the UN ... and the same ENERGIES than can erase a Multiverse,
came out of the UN directed at Magus,
and Magus PWND those Energies.

Simple, effective.

That analogy is pretty illogical ,
especially since turning the weapon on it's bearer could mean many things .

It's obvious!
I just thought it was an odd coincidence that he was banned on Aug 15th, 2007,

and then ban extended on Aug 17th, 2007 (for SOCK'ing laughing ),

yet Erik-Lensherr was created on Aug 16th, 2007 (right after his initial ban)

and discusses in the same manner that Nvr uses. 313smart

Didn't you say it was Absolute Omnipotence ? How can anyone be above it ?

You use a sock-account and even the sock doesn't indulge in Comics.

Nvr, when are you going to start READING COMICS to debate?

There's absolutley no specification of what method he would use so you're just assuming .

Actually you're the one speculating.

I quoted the LT ... nothing more.

You on the other hand are still making using fantasy scenarios to debate.

LT said, Rune would conquer his Multiverse with the IG,
and perhaps his own (LT's) aswell, period.

Using Marvel.com site as evidence , again ?
That's rather funny and sad at the same time .

Funnier than watching someone using their ass as the source of their info?

I rather think not.

Again , it says Absolute Omnipotence ? Then nobody would be stronger than him , and at best somebody would be able to match him , not more .

READ Marvel COMICS please.

Different levels of Infinity is Marvel.

You're assuming that it isn't , when nothing is stated .

Again,

the 4 Gems were going to destroy the Omniverse from OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse.

The 616 Reality resides within the Prime Multiverse.

So how the heck is the cause of the destruction a 616 chain reaction,
when the collapse would start OUTSIDE the Multiverse the 616 Reality is in?

hum

READ COMICS!

I could say the same . You're twisting statements and events to suit you better without any conclusive evidence besides some statements which can be interpreted different ways .

hysterical2

You got nerve.

quanchi112
bluenuts

Intransigence.

whitenuts

I challenge you to prove the UN comes in different levels of power.

Good luck.

Again, one can tweak the scale of nullification, but nullification is still nullification,
whether you're taking out a mouse or the Multiverse.

Sure it can.

With intransigence by one's side,

any idea can be forced into one's own mind.

greennuts

It doesn't matter what it was able to destroy.

It's the UN ... and the same ENERGIES than can erase a Multiverse,
came out of the UN directed at Magus,
and Magus PWND those Energies.

Simple, effective.

It's obvious!

You use a sock-account and even the sock doesn't indulge in Comics.

Nvr, when are you going to start READING COMICS to debate?

Actually you're the one speculating.

I quoted the LT ... nothing more.

You on the other hand are still making using fantasy scenarios to debate.

LT said, Rune would conquer his Multiverse with the IG,
and perhaps his own (LT's) aswell, period.

Funnier than watching someone using their ass as the source of their info?

I rather think not.

READ Marvel COMICS please.

Different levels of Infinity is Marvel.

Again,

the 4 Gems were going to destroy the Omniverse from OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse.

The 616 Reality resides within the Prime Multiverse.

So how the heck is the cause of the destruction a 616 chain reaction,
when the collapse would start OUTSIDE the Multiverse the 616 Reality is in?

hum

READ COMICS!

hysterical2

You got nerve. you owned him. again.

Erik-Lensherr
Actually that's not better than anything since it doesn't count as evidence .

I've obtain the issues so I'll read them later and reply to you tomorrow .

Aren't intercompany crossovers non-canon ? Not saying that this one isn't canon , but I'd like proof that it is .

It's logical that Reed knows that there is an Omniverse , and that's the problem here . If he truly have reffered to the Omniverse , he would have said so , but he specifically used the word Universe .

So because he merged a Universe with another means he has Multiversal power ? What kind of logic is that ? He didn't stack a Multiverse a top of another , he stacked a Universe . That's the difference .

And creating Universes means he has Multiversal power ? How exactly ? Did he create Multiverses ? No . Did he create Universes ? Yes .

A Universal power can't surpass One Universe's influence ? You just pulled that out of nowhere ? laughing

As I said , I want evidence that this is canon , not necesarilly that I'm saying it isn't , but I want proof wink

Not really , it just shows that it turned the weapon which can debatabley destroy and remake a Multiverse , upon it's bearer , which can mean a multitude of things , not to mention the fact that the weapon in that instance wasn't stated to be able to destroy a Multiverse .

It's pretty logical that in order to erase a Universe or a Multiverse you have to use more power than to destroy a single individual .

This is rather funny . It's like you aren't seeing the possibilities , you're just keeping your possibility as the correct one . laughing

It rather depends if it's even that . Even so , this still doesn't prove that it has Multiversal power .

Again , this depends on the method emplyed to merge the Multiverses .

Actually that rather depends on the method he used to merge the earths .

He says making your Universe mine , so this doesn't exactly prove anything about Multiversal power , in fact it shows only Universal power since the word Universe is mentioned .

As long as you don't use sites as evidence and only canon comic book material I'm fine with it .

There is no degree of Omnipotence , Omnipotence itself implies total control . It's just that the writers use it too much to hype the stories when in fact I can just prove that most of the characters called Omnipotent in Marvel aren't .

Actually this explination is rather logical if you have the capacity to comprehend it . Here , I'll explain it to you how I did with somebody else who used this .

Consider a character that has infinite control over Electromagnetism , and also consider a character who has infinite control over Gravity . Now , consider another character who has infinite control over all four fudnamental forces , Electromagnetism , Gravity , Strong Nuclear Force and Weak Nuclear Force . The powers of the first 2 characters , infinite as they are , are contained within the 3rd power , who is thus stronger .

It's rather a simple concept to understand , and Marvel explained it very simply .

You mean the fact that it is stated in the very scan that it's Universal power means it doesn't exist . Are you even reading what I say or just simply type stuff like this to look smart ? laughing

And this proves .. what ? In the same scan it says the he has Universal power , just because he is unbeatable in every universe he goes doesn't mean he has Multiversal power .

So now you're just ignoring the counter argument ? Good work .

You must be really desperate if you start repeating what you've already posted and what was already refuted .

Combined , they still have Universal power .

I'm gonna skip the other so called "counter arguments" where you use only smilies because you haven't really contribute to the discussion .

In order to destroy more than a single person , the Universe for example , there is necessary to put more energy into the attack . That's rather logical . Besides , as I pointed out numerous times , turning the attack upon it's user can mean many things .

Feel free to ask a moderator to scan my ip . I haven't talked to this Nvr guy you keep mentioning my entire life .

Now you're just repeating everything all over again ?

I actually use the information that's shown . And logic .

I already explained the concept . Move on ..

First you'll have to show me evidence that it's canon . And second , you're just repeating what you've already said , so I'm not gonna answer it , again .

Funny

King Kandy
Aren't intercompany crossovers non-canon ? Not saying that this one isn't canon , but I'd like proof that it is .
Ultraforce and Avengers are both made by Marvel...

quanchi112

It's logical that Reed knows that there is an Omniverse , and that's the problem here . If he truly have reffered to the Omniverse , he would have said so , but he specifically used the word Universe .

So because he merged a Universe with another means he has Multiversal power ? What kind of logic is that ? He didn't stack a Multiverse a top of another , he stacked a Universe . That's the difference .

And creating Universes means he has Multiversal power ? How exactly ? Did he create Multiverses ? No . Did he create Universes ? Yes .

A Universal power can't surpass One Universe's influence ? You just pulled that out of nowhere ? laughing

As I said , I want evidence that this is canon , not necesarilly that I'm saying it isn't , but I want proof wink

Not really , it just shows that it turned the weapon which can debatabley destroy and remake a Multiverse , upon it's bearer , which can mean a multitude of things , not to mention the fact that the weapon in that instance wasn't stated to be able to destroy a Multiverse .

It's pretty logical that in order to erase a Universe or a Multiverse you have to use more power than to destroy a single individual .

This is rather funny . It's like you aren't seeing the possibilities , you're just keeping your possibility as the correct one . laughing

It rather depends if it's even that . Even so , this still doesn't prove that it has Multiversal power .

He says making your Universe mine , so this doesn't exactly prove anything about Multiversal power , in fact it shows only Universal power since the word Universe is mentioned .

As long as you don't use sites as evidence and only canon comic book material I'm fine with it .

There is no degree of Omnipotence , Omnipotence itself implies total control . It's just that the writers use it too much to hype the stories when in fact I can just prove that most of the characters called Omnipotent in Marvel aren't .

Actually this explination is rather logical if you have the capacity to comprehend it . Here , I'll explain it to you how I did with somebody else who used this .

Consider a character that has infinite control over Electromagnetism , and also consider a character who has infinite control over Gravity . Now , consider another character who has infinite control over all four fudnamental forces , Electromagnetism , Gravity , Strong Nuclear Force and Weak Nuclear Force . The powers of the first 2 characters , infinite as they are , are contained within the 3rd power , who is thus stronger .

It's rather a simple concept to understand , and Marvel explained it very simply .

You mean the fact that it is stated in the very scan that it's Universal power means it doesn't exist . Are you even reading what I say or just simply type stuff like this to look smart ? laughing

And this proves .. what ? In the same scan it says the he has Universal power , just because he is unbeatable in every universe he goes doesn't mean he has Multiversal power .

You must be really desperate if you start repeating what you've already posted and what was already refuted .

I'm gonna skip the other so called "counter arguments" where you use only smilies because you haven't really contribute to the discussion .

In order to destroy more than a single person , the Universe for example , there is necessary to put more energy into the attack . That's rather logical . Besides , as I pointed out numerous times , turning the attack upon it's user can mean many things .

Feel free to ask a moderator to scan my ip . I haven't talked to this Nvr guy you keep mentioning my entire life .

I actually use the information that's shown . And logic .

First you'll have to show me evidence that it's canon . And second , you're just repeating what you've already said , so I'm not gonna answer it , again .

Funny are u nver beenwith a girl? i mean u sound a lot like this person.

Mr Master

Really?

Where is that edged in stone?

Marvel.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your agenda minded speculation.

I don't care what your opinion is dude,

I'm only responding so that an innocent onlooker
doesn't fall for all your misguided, delusional rendition of the events taking place in Marvel.

I would say "misinterpretation," ...

but one has to actually READ a Comic Book first in order to do that.

Aren't intercompany crossovers non-canon ?

Of course you wouldn't know that the Ultraverse is part of Marvel.

What do you know?

Forget I ask.

Not saying that this one isn't canon ,

It isn't.

but I'd like proof that it is .

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/474/au0100vk4.th.jpg

durznuts

Please READ a Comic Book!

You mean with his INCOMPLETE IG?

Yea, he Merged Two UniverseS from a Third Universe he was also controlling.

That's a Multi-Universal feat.

Stomping the Multiversal Remaking UN is more impressive though.
Als o accomplished with an INCOMPLETE IG.

Magus never created Universes with his INCOMPLETE IG.

That was ONLY 4 Gems that CREATED MANY UniverseS back to back
and stacked them on top of one another.

Those same 4 Gems nearly collapsed the Omniverse.

A Universal power can't surpass One Universe's influence ?

Correct.

You just pulled that out of nowhere ?

No, that's what you do Nvr, remember.

My info comes from Marvel Comics ... ever heard of them?

As I said , I want evidence that this is canon ,
not necesarilly that I'm saying it isn't , but I want proof

I already posted the cover of the Ultraforce/Avenrgers Arc #1.

Made by MARVEL!

Mr Master
Not really , it just shows that it turned the weapon which can debatabley destroy and remake a Multiverse , upon it's bearer , which can mean a multitude of things ,

Nah,

it only means INCOMPLETE IG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UN

kez_03 You have proof to the contrary,

post it.

not to mention the fact that the weapon in that instance wasn't stated to be able to destroy a Multiverse .

Wasn't stated that it couldn't either.

Nothing was ever stated concerning the UN's potential.

noneno

Again:
The potency of the attack with the UN is the same

whether your using it on a single individual,

or on a Universe or the Multiverse itself.

Same action ... Nullification.

Same result ... target nullified.

Oh, please do try and prove me wrong with Evidence.

This is rather funny . It's like you aren't seeing the possibilities ,

you're just keeping your possibility as the correct one .

I have to agree with this one. (I don't see what's funny though)

It's true, I only accept what Marvel tells me concerning Marvel Comics.

I don't care about delusional "possibilities" that contradict the On Panel evidence.
(see ... now that's funny)

Gibberish.

Nonsense.

What Earths?

Oh, you mean the Two entire UniverseS?

One of which was the 616 Reality ... the core of the Omniverse?

Yea, I see what you mean.

bluenuts (and dozydo your partner)

You mean like all the evidence (of any kind) you've posted?

rofl2

There is no degree of Omnipotence , Omnipotence itself implies total control .

Your unsupported opinions on the matter = who

What Marvel has established as FACTS concerning their company is all that matters.

It's just that the writers use it too much to hype the stories

Of course,

please do tell us what "writers" told you this?

Oh, my bad, I just noticed you're simply making stuff up as you go along.

Classic Nvrhadaclue in the house.

Mr Master
when in fact I can just prove that most of the characters called Omnipotent in Marvel aren't .

Like you've proven every other mumbo-jumbo rubbish you've posted?

I won't hold my breath.

Gobbledygook drivel.

Yea, so why couldn't you comprehend the simplicity of it?

The simplicity is:

There are different levels of Infinity in Marvel, period.

The waffle you just posted is less than meaningless, and frankly irrelevant.

You mean the fact that it is stated in the very scan that it's Universal power means it doesn't exist .

More tripe,

Show me the scan where it says,

"Universal Power"

GO ahead and try.

Are you even reading what I say or just simply type stuff like this to look smart ?

Actually that's what you do,

only in your case, it only shows your ever increasing ignorance.

And this proves .. what ? In the same scan it says the he has Universal power ,

And now the LIES have stepped into the picture.

Please show us where at any time did Thanos say he had,

"Universal power?"

Jeesh Nvr, you Nvr change no matter what Sock your using.

just because he is unbeatable in every universe he goes doesn't mean he has Multiversal power .

Yea,

one can be the most powerful being in ALL the UniverseS"

and yet be nothing more than a "universal power" ... that makes sense. crazy

Will the rubbish ever stop?

I think not.

Delusions can be blissful.

The Soul Gem says,

"I have been waiting for this creature since the DAWN of the Universe"
(that would be the beginning of the Marvel Universe ... the Omniverse)

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6995/8ue7.th.jpg

The Soul Gem tells Rune,

"you will be worshipped through out the Sprawl of the MULTI-VERSE,
Feasting on the Multitudes of TWO REALITIES"

(this Multi-verse 616 and Rune's Multi-verse)

So the IG is dispersed
and the 6 Gems fall into a vortex that leads into that OTHER Multiverse:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6799/7fq9.th.jpg
"I failed from keeping the Infinity Gems from falling into this New Universe"

"This New Universe" is the Multiverse OUTSIDE the 616/Prime Multiverse.

Surfer says,

"What if that should happen?"

(Rune finding ALL the Gems in HIS Universe,
(which is a Multiverse located OUTSIDE Surfer's Multi-verse)

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2590/8ff4.th.jpg

LT answers,

"Such an event would signal the demise of his Universe, (Multiverse)

and perhaps our own (Multiverse) as well"

PROOF ... we're dealing with another Multiverse besides the 616/Prime Multiverse:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Infinity_Gems
(second to last paragraph)

"The Infinity Gems were eventually taken by an energy vampire
from an alternate-reality ... In that other Multiverse"

In order to destroy more than a single person , the Universe for example , there is necessary to put more energy into the attack . That's rather logical

Perhaps in your mind, and your mind alone.

But IN Marvel Comics,

the UN nullifies Time & Space ... no matter the scale of nullification,

the SAME process is performed ... the SAME Result is achieved,

NULLIFICATION! (on ONE person, or the Multiverse itself)

Jeesh, can you really be that obtuse? (it's almost not real)

Besides , as I pointed out numerous times , turning the attack upon it's user can mean many things .

Not in Marvel comics.

Which means not on panel ... not in official bios ... not in official site ... not anywhere.

Only in your mind does the unsupported fantasy reside.

According to Marvel it's simple,

INCOMPLETE IG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UN

Feel free to ask a moderator to scan my ip .
I haven't talked to this Nvr guy you keep mentioning my entire life .

I'm not a rat.

But it's quite obvious.

And if we're wrong, then you're imitation of his antics are eerie.

Cause all I see is the same intransigence.

Not everyone is built the same.

Some kids it takes time to make them understand 2 + 2 = 4

This is why I'm being patient with you.

I actually use the information that's shown .

liar

Marvel's explanation >>>>>>>>>>>> to Infinity and still >>>>>>>>>>> Your explanation.

Galan007
I already posted the cover of the Ultraforce/Avenrgers Arc #1.

Made by MARVEL! The "Ultraverse" was created by Malibu comics.

Marvel bought Malibu comics, making Malibu comics part of Marvel.

Not really any different then Vertigo being a DC publication.

It's not that hard to understand lol.

Mr Master
The "Ultraverse" was created by Malibu comics.

Marvel bought Malibu comics, making Malibu comics part of Marvel.

True,

but Malibu has nothing to do with Marvel since 1994 when their line was purchased.

Not really any different then Vertigo being a DC publication.

There's a slight difference,

Vertigo was and still is publishing titles under the name Vertigo.

The instant Malibu was purchased, it became Marvel Comics.

btw.

I thought Vertigo was non canon to DC nowadays?

It's not that hard to understand lol.

Try making that stick inside the intransigent mind that is Nvr.

Galan007
True,

but Malibu has nothing to do with Marvel since 1994 when their line was purchased.I understand this.

I was just trying to use "easy terminology" for him. laughing out loud

btw.

I thought Vertigo was non canon to DC nowadays? Some are canonical, some are not.

starlock
I have allready said Thanos wins

But i do have a thought...when magus used the IG against quasar

Magus used the gems to mess with quasar's mind,and turned the UN against himself, Quasar is worried about using the UN and even thinks to himself that if he looses concentration the UN will nullify himself and what do you know, it happens exactly the way he worried it would

Just as magus was listening in on warlocks thoughts(as he finishes warlocks thoughts right in front of warlock) Warlock was just letting magus think he was adjusting faster then warlock or thanos did to the godhood...which was false

Does quasar not say in the Infinity war that the UN could backfire on him? and nullify the user?

Mr Master
Originally posted by starlock
But i do have a thought...when magus used the IG against quasar

Magus used the gems to mess with quasar's mind,

and turned the UN against himself

I read the Infinity Trilogy many times over,
never seen this depicted or stated on panel,
never seen this stated in any official Bio,
never seen this stated at Marvel.com or Marvunapp.

Or is that what you meant by "I have a thought?"
(meaning it's just speculation being added to the On Panel facts)

OneDumbG0
You guys that are arguing with Mr Master, you need to understand that he's so wrapped up in his convuluted theories that it becomes more than a chore to dissect and poke holes into his theories. Don't wrangle over semantics and individual instances, just keep your eye on the big picture here:

1) Mr Master's theories involve the switching of terms of "realities," "universes," "multiverses" and "omniverses." The terms are pretty simple to any average reader, but only someone like Mr Master could say a universe = omniverse because he says so or a universe in some context means a whole multiverse because he says so.

2) Mr Master believes the incomplete IG > Ultimate Nullifier and that makes it better then multiversal because the IG made the UN's powers (obviously multiversal) it's plaything. Which sounds ok at first, but most people know is just absolute garbage (I agree with starlock's sentiments about the Quasar incident). Because after all, if you really end up sticking to that kind of logic, you end up saying something like this:
If Black Alice can steal Spectre's power, and then ravage Reality with it including Spectre, then she is more powerful than Spectre.
That logic alone should pretty much tell you that the greatest crux to his argument relies on utter nonsense. Basically to him, Black Alice is a more powerful force than the Wrath of God. Now hell, I argued that the Power of the Guardians was more powerful then the Wrath of God... but I never went this far. I was surprised KMC forums didn't break from the sheer idiocy of such a statement.

In the end, I gave up trying to convince him and others because the two very simple points above are just too obvious to illustrate in multiple posts. How many different ways can you say the same god damn thing? Mr Master's persistence outlasted mine to such a degree that I was merely universal in scope to his multiversalness. Oh wait, universe with a capital U actually is the omniverse. Oops, my bads. I am a mere multiverse to his Universe. In case people are reading and don't understand... to Mr Master, that makes him better then me apparently. I applaud your persistence, those who argue with him, just know that although it doesn't seem like it, a large group of people actually agree with you. They're just not as vocal as Mr Master's supporters because they just don't care as much. But go ahead and keep fighting the good fight if it floats your boat guys. I'm here to cheer you on from the sidelines for now.

Avlon
In the case of the Spectre and Black Alice... he was pretty mindless without his host and was perfect for that attack of hers. Unfortunately, he got less forgetful, more powerful, and much wiser as the series went on...and her attack was blocked effortlessly after that.

Back to the normal debate now. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
You guys that are arguing with Mr Master, you need to understand that he's so wrapped up in his convuluted theories that it becomes more than a chore to dissect and poke holes into his theories. Don't wrangle over semantics and individual instances, just keep your eye on the big picture here:

1) Mr Master's theories involve the switching of terms of "realities," "universes," "multiverses" and "omniverses." The terms are pretty simple to any average reader, but only someone like Mr Master could say a universe = omniverse because he says so or a universe in some context means a whole multiverse because he says so.

2) Mr Master believes the incomplete IG > Ultimate Nullifier and that makes it better then multiversal because the IG made the UN's powers (obviously multiversal) it's plaything. Which sounds ok at first, but most people know is just absolute garbage (I agree with starlock's sentiments about the Quasar incident). Because after all, if you really end up sticking to that kind of logic, you end up saying something like this:
That logic alone should pretty much tell you that the greatest crux to his argument relies on utter nonsense. Basically to him, Black Alice is a more powerful force than the Wrath of God. Now hell, I argued that the Power of the Guardians was more powerful then the Wrath of God... but I never went this far. I was surprised KMC forums didn't break from the sheer idiocy of such a statement. In the end, I gave up trying to convince him and others because the two very simple points above are just too obvious to illustrate in multiple posts. How many different ways can you say the same god damn thing? Mr Master's persistence outlasted mine to such a degree that I was merely universal in scope to his multiversalness. Oh wait, universe with a capital U actually is the omniverse. Oops, my bads. I am a mere multiverse to his Universe. In case people are reading and don't understand... to Mr Master, that makes him better then me apparently. I applaud your persistence, those who argue with him, just know that although it doesn't seem like it, a large group of people actually agree with you. They're just not as vocal as Mr Master's supporters because they just don't care as much. But go ahead and keep fighting the good fight if it floats your boat guys. I'm here to cheer you on from the sidelines for now.

bored

Wow, you repeated my name 7 times in your post.
(this is what happens when a man's pride is scorned)

I can't believe you just posted this rant of absolute garbage trying to besmirch my name.

Kinda creepy ... in fact, it's similar to what a pitt_sock does.

Since this is just a personal attack, inconsequential, irrelevant and utterly pointless.

It will be ignored.

When you have some valid proof/argument of some sort
that challenges what Marvel establishes as facts,

we'll proceed.

Oh, and Reported for swinging on my nuts so vigorously. smile

OneDumbG0
bored

Wow, you repeated my name 7 times in your post.
(this is what happens when a man's pride is scorned)

I can't believe you just posted this rant of absolute garbage trying to besmirch my name.

Kinda creepy ... in fact, it's similar to what a pitt_sock does.

Since this is just a personal attack, inconsequential, irrelevant and utterly pointless.

It will be ignored.

When you have some valid proof/argument of some sort
that challenges what Marvel establishes as facts,

we'll proceed.

Oh, and Reported for swinging on my nuts so vigorously. smile Reported for casting my opinion of your arguments? I've said as much to you directly in other threads. Sorry if I support Erik-Lensherr's and starlock's arguments and mention your arguments by name and state that I disagree and think they are downright stupid. After all, that's what quanchi and galan and a bunch of your supporters are doing to Erik-Lensherr and starlock's posts.

But hey, if you want me to address you directly, are you challenging me to another debate? After all, it has been interesting reading all the cosmic hierarchy garbage you've been spouting off recently. Just remember that last time we had a debate, you exited stage-left and I was nice enough to leave it at that. I also notice you're not trying to step away from your 'Black Alice > Spectre' quote. I respect that in some odd fashion. You're so entrenched in your opinions that you won't even back away from something as clearly ridiculous as that. I think the word is... "intransigent?" Sounds kinda familiar... But hey, you're a man that sticks to his words and that's really all I've ever had to do in the past, show you how your logic defeats itself. I don't need to post scans of conversations where people say "universe" and then write drivel of how that actually means "multiverse" or "omniverse."

That type of self-serving logic can't even be legitimately argued against other then by pointing out how stupid it sounds. Which is why I stopped. Like I said, I'm just watching from the sidelines for now. And sorry, I was not under the impression that I'm not allowed to state my opinion of your argument. I guess I should have just said, "LOL, those arguments are the suxxorzzzzz!!! :random smiley: :random smiley: :random smiley: :another random smiley:"

OneDumbG0 to self: Mr Master doesn't like it when you say his name.

Self to OneDumbG0: Gotcha. BTW, you just said his name.

OneDumbG0 to self: Dammit! I'm going to be reported again! nuuuuu~~~~!!!! confused

Mr Master
Reported for casting my opinion of your arguments? I've said as much to you directly in other threads. Sorry if I support Erik-Lensherr's and starlock's arguments and mention your arguments by name and state that I disagree and think they are downright stupid. After all, that's what quanchi and galan and a bunch of your supporters are doing to Erik-Lensherr and starlock's posts.

But hey, if you want me to address you directly, are you challenging me to another debate? After all, it has been interesting reading all the cosmic hierarchy garbage you've been spouting off recently. Just remember that last time we had a debate, you exited stage-left and I was nice enough to leave it at that. I also notice you're not trying to step away from your 'Black Alice > Spectre' quote. I respect that in some odd fashion. You're so entrenched in your opinions that you won't even back away from something as clearly ridiculous as that. I think the word is... "intransigent?" Sounds kinda familiar... But hey, you're a man that sticks to his words and that's really all I've ever had to do in the past, show you how your logic defeats itself. I don't need to post scans of conversations where people say "universe" and then write drivel of how that actually means "multiverse" or "omniverse."

That type of self-serving logic can't even be legitimately argued against other then by pointing out how stupid it sounds. Which is why I stopped. Like I said, I'm just watching from the sidelines for now. And sorry, I was not under the impression that I'm not allowed to state my opinion of your argument. I guess I should have just said, "LOL, those arguments are the suxxorzzzzz!!! :random smiley: :random smiley: :random smiley: :another random smiley:"

OneDumbG0 to self: Mr Master doesn't like it when you say his name.

Self to OneDumbG0: Gotcha. BTW, you just said his name.

OneDumbG0 to self: Dammit! I'm going to be reported again! nuuuuu~~~~!!!!

blahblah

Same ol, same ol'

Just hatin cause you got nothing of consequence to say or add to the debate.

Nothing more pathetic than a hater. (Just what we need, another Nvr in the house)

ehwtf

Be gone child.

Galan007
After all, that's what quanchi and galan and a bunch of your supporters are doing to Erik-Lensherr and starlock's posts. Please don't mention me in the same sentence as quanchi. sick

Anyhow,

Am I a rabid supporter of everything Mr M says, like many are? no

But am I a hater? no

I do, however, voice my opinion with things he says, I don't agree with, . smile

Mr Master
Anyhow,

I tend to disagree with Mr M, more then I agree with him lol.

srugdoped

Am I a supporter of everything he says?

thumb up

Am I a hater?

No, that's what GoDumboGo (or whatever the name) is.

But I certainly voice my opinion with things he says, I don't agree with,

No, you're my mindless crony, I control you all with the swiftness of my fonts. laughing

Who the heck is this Dumbo creature?

I don't know. But he knows all about you.
(or wait .. was that bullshit being spewed by a Hater?)

yes

OneDumbG0
Please don't mention me in the same sentence as quanchi. sick

Anyhow,

But am I a hater? no

I do, however, voice my opinion with things he says, I don't agree with, . smile Truth be told, I have been paying attention to your debates with him in some of the cosmic vs. threads. And I have agreed with you outright in many of them. I didn't post in them to say so but they were noticed. And apparently now, I'm not allowed to say so. I only mentioned you in the above post because you clearly have an opinion of Erik-Lensherr's arguments that are less then encouraging. Same as mine are of he-who-shall-be-unnamed.

Sounds like a new comic book entity... lol. If anybody finds a scan of a comic character using that name, he gets a cookie!

BTW, to he-who-shall-be-unnamed: You think Black Alice is more powerful then Spectre. Deal with it.

OneDumbG0 to self: See, I didn't mention his name!

Self to OneDumbG0: Good job!

OneDumbG0 to self: Whew, I didn't want to get reported by Mr Master again, because I- ........ @#$*! confused

Galan007
Truth be told, I have been paying attention to your debates with him in some of the cosmic vs. threads. And I have agreed with you outright in many of them. I didn't post in them to say so but they were noticed. And apparently now, I'm not allowed to say so. Cool. smile

I only mentioned you in the above post because you clearly have an opinion of Erik-Lensherr's arguments that are less then encouraging. Same as mine are of he-who-shall-be-unnamed. I can't recall ever having really debated with Erik.

You sure you're thinking of me?

OneDumbG0
Cool. smile

I can't recall ever having really debated with Erik.

You sure you're thinking of me? Looking back a few pages, I guess it was more Air Legend, King Kandy and quanchii.

I apologize. embarrasment

Mr Master
Truth be told,

We do wish you would do that.

Stick to debating comics and hop off my shlong, it's embarrasing dude.

You're only posts in this thread
are being directed at vainly attempting to besmirch my name. (that's pathetic)

And EVERYONE can see right through you homie.

Seriously dogs ... growup

I have been paying attention to your debates with him in some of the cosmic vs. threads. And I have agreed with you outright in many of them.

Now you manna lick Galan's nuts
cause he said he disagrees with me more than he agrees?

laughing

When a moment ago you insulted him,
making him out to be a simpleton who follows a leader blindly.

I didn't post in them to say so but they were noticed. And apparently now, I'm not allowed to say so.

You can post whatever rubbish you like,

but what you've done is post a direct assault on my name.

Why?

Jealousy, what else. (that's what Haters do)

I only mentioned you in the above post because you clearly have an opinion of Erik-Lensherr's arguments that are less then encouraging.

Just by you agreeing with Erik (Nvr) shows where your head is at.

Same as mine are of he-who-shall-be-unnamed.

Hop off my nuts duke, get a life.

Sounds like a new comic book entity... lol. If anybody finds a scan of a comic character using that name, he gets a cookie!

Still swinging I see.

Is that it Dumbo?

Should we just expect you to enter threads to Hate on ol' Mr M?

Whatever gives you significance. (although, I will never understand Socks)

BTW, to he-who-shall-be-unnamed:
You think Black Alice is more powerful then Spectre. Deal with it.

I could care less what goes on in the DC Reality.

You gave me a scenerio involving Spectre, I gave you my opinion.

That's what you're banking on to make me look or feel in some way stupid?

loleyes

OneDumbG0 to self: See, I didn't mention his name!

Self to OneDumbG0: Good job!

OneDumbG0 to self: Whew, I didn't want to get reported by Mr Master again, because I- ........ @#$*!

I love posts like this, it demonstrates what kind of garbage you are.

You're no one around here,
and now you're trying to make a name for yourself by attacking me without provocation.

Oh well .. it worked for Nvrhadaclue .. I'm sure it will do wonders for you too.

Glad to be of assistance. smile

Galan007
Looking back a few pages, I guess it was more Air Legend, King Kandy and quanchii.

I apologize. embarrasment No sweat. smile

I just asked, because I try to stay more in the "neutral area".

OneDumbG0
Whoa, hey now. I won't even bother quoting all that harshness you've just thrown around. I'm entitled to have my opinion of your arguments, and I rarely have resorted to attacking you as a person. So calm down, there's no need for name-calling. If you think my opinions don't hold weight, say so.

There's no reason to get so riled up that you start puffing up your chest about how I'm a "nobody around here." Contrary to what you think, I post for sh1ts and g1ggles, not to foster some kind of reputation on an online imaginary comic book fight forum. I just have an opinion on an interpretation of a comic and poked at your logic. Which I've done in another thread, so I don't understand the sudden onset of hostility here. Yes, there are people who disagree with you. Deal with it. Keep the flaming and personal attacks to PMs if you like. No need to derail the argument because you feel threatened. Yeesh.

Air Legend
Looking back a few pages, I guess it was more Air Legend, King Kandy and quanchii.

I apologize. embarrasment

Hey dumbo, none of the people which you listed (which includes me), except for quanchi once, debated with erik (nvr2). If you actually looked back you would know that only Astner and Mr Master did, so shut the hell up or at least have evidence to back up your claims before you start spewing bullshit. Insults are the only things you've added to this thread.

OneDumbG0
Hey dumbo, none of the people which you listed (which includes me), except for quanchi once, debated with erik (nvr2). If you actually looked back you would know that only Astner and Mr Master did, so shut the hell up or at least have evidence to back up your claims before you start spewing bullshit. Insults are the only things you've added to this thread. I never said you guys were debating with Erik-Lensherr. I was saying that you guys were not so kind in commenting on his arguments in this thread:
Why? Was GalacticStorm intransigent? Did he blatantly ignore and laugh at Marvel facts? Originally posted by King Kandy
Nah, GalacticStorm actualy provided evidence for his claims... This guy just acts indignant and assumes he's right. Originally posted by quanchi112
erik is getting so owned. this is fun to watch. Which is exactly what I was doing to Mr Master's arguments. I was making unpleasant comments about his arguments and logic. I mentioned you, for example, to demonstrate that holding posters to such standards, where I should not make a comment about another person's argument, would pretty much be pointless since that is what mostly happens in these threads. I didn't even characterize your comments as inflammatory or foolish at all! Jeez, is it that time of month or something for you? confused

Mr Master
Whoa, hey now. I won't even bother quoting all that harshness you've just thrown around.

If you think I'm gonna just sit around while you reach orgasm by insulting me,

prepare to acquire blueballs.

I'm entitled to have my opinion of your arguments,

Absolutely, had you came out like a serious debater,
you would've have a serious response.

Intead you came out gunz blazing, without reason.

and I rarely have resorted to attacking you as a person.

You shouldn't attack a serious debater at all.

That's what we have the Socks roaming the threads for, to release tension.

So calm down, there's no need for name-calling.

This is cliche but .. practice what you preach:
Mr Master, he's so wrapped up in his convuluted theories

Mr Master, most people know is just absolute garbage

his argument relies on utter nonsense

I was surprised KMC forums didn't break from the sheer idiocy of such a statement.

Mr Master's persistence outlasted mine to such a degree that I was merely universal in scope to his multiversalness. Oh wait, universe with a capital U actually is the omniverse. Oops, my bads

Sorry if I state that I disagree and think they are downright stupid

it has been interesting reading
all the cosmic hierarchy garbage you've been spouting off recently

You're so entrenched in your opinions
that you won't even back away from something
as clearly ridiculous as that

That type of self-serving logic can't even be legitimately argued against
other then by pointing out how stupid it sounds

That's 9 irrelevant posts with one aim in mind,
to insult, rile up negativity, courtesy of troll-like behaviour.

If you think my opinions don't hold weight, say so.

My backlash has nothing to do with your opinions.

It has to do with the disrepsectful nature of your post aimed at me.

There's no reason to get so riled up that you start puffing up your chest about how I'm a "nobody around here."

You start the beef, now you're playing the innocent role., nice.

Contrary to what you think, I post for sh1ts and g1ggles, not to foster some kind of reputation on an online imaginary comic book fight forum.

Actually I think you're obviously an intelligent person.
(other than the pointless negativity your post speaks for itself)

Why you're resulting to act like that (for no reason) is beyond me.

I just have an opinion on an interpretation of a comic and poked at your logic. Which I've done in another thread, so I don't understand the sudden onset of hostility here.

You came out your face, reviling me.

Why couldn't you just have disagreed with points,
instead of dedicating an entire post to besmirching my name.

You got personal dogs, that's a no no.

Yes, there are people who disagree with you. Deal with it.

laughing out loud

And you think you're making me aware of this?

My homie Galan just told you he disagrees with me at times,
and that's my respected peer.

I disagree with him too many times. So what?

Just know though, I don't give a shit who agrees and who doesn't.

ALL my info is derived from Marvel Comics.

And I never make a conclusive statement unless it's backed by on panel evidence which corresponds with official Hanbooks, Marvel.com and/or Marvunapp.

Keep the flaming and personal attacks to PMs if you like.

Nah, I don't like.

Again, I was only throwing stones back.

No need to derail the argument because you feel threatened. Yeesh.

Now you're just convincing yourself of delusions.

Again, get serious, or don't address me again. smile

Mr Master
Hey dumbo, Insults are the only things you've added to this thread.

thumb up

Truth be told.

I don't know what's that guys problem.

DigiMark007
Any more incidents and this thread will be closed.

OneDumbGo, there's a difference between debating points in a thread respectfully and attacking a person by trying to undermine their credibility via underhanded debating tactics, so your attempts to claim the moral high ground are laughable. See that the bashing stops, on both sides.

Air Legend
edit

OneDumbG0
Wasn't asked to officially, but I'll take this post down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Any more incidents and this thread will be closed.

OneDumbGo, there's a difference between debating points in a thread respectfully and attacking a person by trying to undermine their credibility via underhanded debating tactics, so your attempts to claim the moral high ground are laughable. See that the bashing stops, on both sides.

I seem to remember the same thing happening to me dozens of times. I'm glad that at least someone is being defended against. Even if it came never on my behalf.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IG wins. Power over The Soul and Mind for the win.

quanchi112
Please don't mention me in the same sentence as quanchi. sick

Anyhow,

But am I a hater? no

I do, however, voice my opinion with things he says, I don't agree with, . smile yeah i dont like being in the same sentence with you either. you favor high end dc characters with little to nonone on panel feats backing it up. laughing

quanchi112
thanos still curbstomps ion.

nvrbeenwthagirl

How does he curbstomp someone with obviously more power? He only wins becuz he has access to areas of influence Ion does not. He doesn't curb stomp him. You give an opinion with no weight. Back it up. What has the IG done that is more poweful than the multiversal power of Ion? Nothing.

Galan007
you favor high end dc characters with little to nonone on panel feats backing it up. Nope.

I debate nothing but what's stated or shown on panel.

Just because you disagree with me, doesn't mean I favor DC more. smile

Tazer
Yo.

depends on which version of Ion

Tazer

King Kandy
It's kind of funny Erik stopped posting around the same time Nvr's account got unfrozen.

Air Legend
It's kind of funny Erik stopped posting around the same time Nvr's account got unfrozen.
Well Erik is going for Ion and Nvr is going for IG so I think they are different people. Plus if they were the same Erik's account would have been cancelled already.

Mr Master

He could have an IP adddress for "E" and another for himself.

This can be easily accomplished by using a different cpu for each account.

Well Erik is going for Ion and Nvr is going for IG so I think they are different people.

That's just a ploy to differentiate himself from the "E" (the Sock account)

Got caught the first time around using the other Sock account "eyesofgod" because he was debating exactly like himself, he know's that was too easy to spot now, so now we have "E" asking questions like "who's Mxy?"

laughing (quite slick if you ask me ... but it's been done before)

Someone has learned the tricks to the trade in the Socking business,
the kid's becomin a pro, Judge style.

The weakness though, that will always blow his cover?

That unique intransigence that is paralleled by none.

Plus if they were the same Erik's account would have been cancelled already.

Simple solution, use Two CPUs ... smile

Air Legend

Got caught the first time around using the other Sock account "eyesofgod" because he was debating exactly like himself, he know's that was too easy to spot now, so now we have "E" asking questions like "who's Mxy?"

True, but that Erik guy uses a lot of scans. Has nvr EVER used scans in his time at KMC?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Reported for bashing. YOu are suggesting that I"m socking. Which is what got me an extra three days before. I gather it might have been you who pretended to sock me and are now accusing someone of being me again. So basically anyone who doesn't become a drone and accpet your opinion as law is a sock of me? My goodness aren't you the pretentious one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>