Memoirs upon the elliptical trainer and other gym reflections, with Tired Hiker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
As I exercised, a man and a woman were both watching a tv show with their headphones on. The man said out loud, "If I were in the Brady Bunch family, I totally would have banged Marsha." I wondered . . . wtf??

Then I realized they were watching a news program focusing on incest. Still, though, I thought it was kinda weird . . . and awkward. Had I a time machine, I would go back and move over a couple machines to put distance between myself and them.

Punkyhermy
ew.

on hannah montana, hannah and her brother pretend to be in a relationship.

just ew.

erm

=Tired Hiker=
Last night as I finished my shower at the gym, I was walking out of the shower area. I normally only take showers at the gym when the gym isn't too busy, nothing bugs me more than to be in close proximity to old naked men. As I passed the only other person in the shower area, an old man of course, he whipped his towel around to dry another part of his body off. Not knowing I was walking passed him, his towel brushed against me, it sorta whipped my shoulder. I reacted by saying, "Oh, excuse me." He didn't say a word.

Now, as I reflect on this, it was he who should have said 'excuse me'. I'm just too nice I guess.

Pandemoniac
Despite it's concept of 'personal improvement', people are people in a gym, and probably even more self-concerned then usual.
See it as a subway train, you'll meet some assholes on the way, but they're not worth the attention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.