A great way to dump your girlfriend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malenfant

Röland
What a dick.

Secretus
Break up right after having sex with her.

Malenfant

Röland

Reverend Axel

silver_tears
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
It'll be funny when you die alone.

lord xyz
1. I love you
2. Sex sex sex
3. Wanna go out tommorow?
4. Break up with her tommorow

That's a basic idea. You can make the sex more dirty and the love bit more romantic, and with the tomorrow bit, don't be sad, don't be happy, just act normal like they do on TV before something bad happens. Will be pretty sweet, but I doubt you'll do it. Something about you makes me think you won't have the balls.

Kelly_Bean

Violent2Dope
You have sex with her, tell her you love her, embrace her, then you tell her "Hell nah b*tch I could neva love you!" and you dig your fingers into her eyes, blinding her, chop off her legs, but keep her alive in your basement while taking daily pisses on her telling her in a mocking voice "I love you".

Röland
Pretty likely this is a sock account and this thread is pure bullshit anyway.

I just want to comment that if you get back with an EX for the purpose of revenge, you're a grade A,100% douchebag.

Dreamt
Bitches deserve dicks. Get revenge all you want.
Break up with her DURING sex.

Secretus
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You have sex with her, tell her you love her, embrace her, then you tell her "Hell nah b*tch I could neva love you!" and you dig your fingers into her eyes, blinding her, chop off her legs, but keep her alive in your basement while taking daily pisses on her telling her in a mocking voice "I love you".

Let me guess, you're single?

Kelly_Bean

Malenfant

Kelly_Bean

Dreamt
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Everyone makes mistakes and you sound like a jerk. She's right, if she asked you back she probably wanted to correct the mistake.
It sounds like you should just forgive and forget.
But if she shows any kind of sign of an impending break up, get your revenge.

Violent2Dope
Hell nah, don't listen to these wimps, dump the skank.

Dreamt
Hell nah, don't listen to these wimps, dump the skank. **** you nigga crackah spiccah

Kelly_Bean
Hell nah, don't listen to these wimps, dump the skank.
Oh bullocks, it's wimpy to do what you were suggesting.

Dreamt
Hell nah, don't listen to these wimps, dump the skank. Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Oh bullocks, it's wimpy to do what you were suggesting. thumb up

Secretus
Most likely this is that sock, Judge or some other retard spammer.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Dreamt
thumb up
What's your problem, Dreamt?
I think I know exactly what you're doing. Plotting.

Originally posted by Secretus
Most likely this is that sock, Judge or some other retard spammer.
Agreed, or just someone looking for attention.

Violent2Dope
Most likely this is that sock, Judge or some other retard spammer. Nah I think Judge left or sumthin to go troll a different forum.

Malenfant

Reverend Axel

Malenfant

Secretus

Burning thought
female dump you for no reason just ignore her and dump her and move away randomly, if she comes near you shoo her away or threaten to call the police or something and say shes stalking you, if she thinks she can dump you and use you as a tool then shes not worth spending any time on whatsoever

it seems such a common thing females think they can control you and use blokes and then you should surprise her with..."no get lost"..altho no point in putting too much effort into it, she may see it as a symbol that you care anything for her foolishness, simply ignore her, that will harm her more than words

Reverend Axel

Kelly_Bean

Malenfant

Kelly_Bean

Burning thought
revenge gives her attension, give her nothing

Reverend Axel

Röland

Malenfant

Kelly_Bean

Malenfant

Secretus

Röland

Reverend Axel

Malenfant
There is alot of medication out there.

What would you call a person who breaks up with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend without having a reason?

I would call it an ill person who needs medication .

Bardock42
Kill her.

Malenfant

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Malenfant
What would you call a person who breaks up with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend without having a reason?

I would call it an ill person who needs medication .
I wouldn't call them ANYTHING, I'd consider it as a mistake. You may not see things eye to eye with me or a lot of other people in this thread trying to talk some sense into you, but if you actually were a MAN you'd sit her down and talk to her and ask her what happened back when she broke up with you, move on from there. You may've even had a successful relationship with her if you weren't going to consider being a jerk to her.

Röland

=Tired Hiker=
I knew this guy who found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with a guy he knew. The other guy had know idea that she had a boyfriend. So, the two guys worked together to get her good. The first guy I mentioned picked her up on a date and drove her a couple miles from her house. He randomly asked her, "So, have you talked to (the other guy) latley?"

She was like, "No, I haven't talked to him for ages."

What she didn't know was that the other guy was hiding in the back seat of the car and he popped up and said, "Oh reeeeeeealy. Then what were you doing at my place last night."

They dropped her off on the street right then and there and she had to walk home.

Malenfant

BobbyD
Break up right after having sex with her.

That would do it.

But, I say that you should let her know that your intentions are purely sexual from this point forward, and do not involve manogamy in the slightest. See where her intentions lie. Did she get burned herself in same manner that she did to you?

Take the higher road and do not become her.

If she does not want you for "bumping uglies". Screw it, and find your next piece and/or girlfriend.

Come clean.

End result: You either get unattached great sex out of it, or know that she couldn't accept your demands-both of which are a win-win for you, and give you closure.

=Tired Hiker=
The guy who I talked about who popped up in the back of the car, he's the same guy who climbed onto the roof of one of his girlfriend's houses, and he climbed into her window. She knew he was coming over to hook up, and it was dark and quiet so he thought she was in the bathroom or something. It ended up that he climbed through the wrong window. Suddenly he heard a "What the f***?" The light came on and he was in her parents' room. The mom and dad were huddled together in shock and the dad said, "Who are you." And he replied . . . "I'm Batman." Then he turned around and climbed back out the window.

True story. The guy's name was Brett Earl, and he was the older brother of my buddy Brenden. Brett was classic, a total comedian and buffed stud. He did well with the ladies and always did something totally crazy that would crack us up.

miss_swann
do all the we're-back-together stuff then tell everyone BUT her that it's over

DigiMark007

Grinning Goku

C. C. Cowgirl

Dreamt
What's your problem, Dreamt?
I think I know exactly what you're doing. Plotting.

I was agreeing with you no expression

Kelly_Bean
I was agreeing with you no expression
Oh okay.

lord xyz

Piggle Humsy
Well I usually break up with my girlfriends by.. oh wait.. no..

Break up with her during sex.. after you've finished but before she has.. haermm

I'm weird no expression

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Break up with her during sex.. after you've finished but before she has.. haermm

I'm weird no expression

That's evil. stick out tongue

lord xyz

I'm weird no expression Hot...

Dreamt

I'm weird no expression

Bitches deserve dicks. Get revenge all you want.
Break up with her DURING sex.

Great minds!

Violent2Dope
All bullshit aside, this is what you need to do. During sex when about to cum, say,"b*tch it's over" and cum right on her face.

Kelly_Bean
All bullshit aside, this is what you need to do. During sex when about to cum, say,"b*tch it's over" and cum right on her face.
I shouldn't be saying this but...or he could just not put a condom on and trick her into thinking he did and then he jizzes all inside her...mullet

Wild-Cherry
I think you should tell her its over before you start something...I can almost grantee it will give you a guilty conscience smile

If you act in revenge, and aspire to hurt some one, it is likely you will hurt yourself.

Röland
I shouldn't be saying this but...or he could just not put a condom on and trick her into thinking he did and then he jizzes all inside her...mullet

Wow, that is cruel. laughing out loud

DarkC

Kelly_Bean

Tattoo

Röland
I know, I know..I never should've said it but I got carried away. This guy doesn't seem to be taking our "GOOD" advice anyway, so why not ay?

I guess, but any smart guy wouldn't do that anyway. stick out tongue

Even if it was for revenge and if I heard it, I would laugh my ass off, you're taking a chance of f*cking yourself over. laughing

Kelly_Bean

Violent2Dope
I shouldn't be saying this but...or he could just not put a condom on and trick her into thinking he did and then he jizzes all inside her...mullet He may get her pregnant tho, what's the point of revenge if it f*cks up your like too?

Kelly_Bean
He may get her pregnant tho, what's the point of revenge if it f*cks up your like too?
It was more along the lines of a joke.

Phat_Crabs
jUz throw the ho in a dumpsta! Dats how phatty do it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
jUz throw the ho in a dumpsta! Dats how phatty do it. Or you could shred her heels so she can't walk, and keep her in your shed, chained up and upside down, and only feed her Military Rations(nasty as hell) once a week.

Kelly_Bean
Hooray for violence! Violence is #1, Yippee!

Wild-Cherry
Or you could shred her heels so she can't walk, and keep her in your shed, chained up and upside down, and only feed her Military Rations(nasty as hell) once a week. No more 'hostel' for you hmm

Inspectah Deck

Phat_Crabs
Hooray for violence! Violence is #1, Yippee!

OH man, dat shiz iz tite! I wish Id taught o dat one, fo shizzle. laughing

Violent2Dope
Hooray for violence! Violence is #1, Yippee! Happy Dance

Kelly_Bean
Happy Dance
nanaonacid

Violent2Dope
doingit

Kelly_Bean
Lol, you win.

Violent2Dope
dur

Kelly_Bean
dur
laughing out loud

SpadeKing

Violent2Dope
http://rawnervepromotions.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/wank.gif

Secretus

Usually a woman can figure out if a guy is wearing a condom or not.

and then he jizzes all inside her

I love when you type dirty.

Kelly_Bean
Usually a woman can figure out if a guy is wearing a condom or not.

I love when you type dirty.
Well he could drug her up. *Evil grin* (Just kidding about all this, by the way, I stick by my earlier posts on the RIGHT thing to do.)

naughty

Shelbert Lemon
I dont see why breaking up with someone you once loved or thought you loved in a nasty way is necessary. You should just walk away.

Violent2Dope
You should cut off her head and keep it in bed with you, then she'd be with your forever and never hurt you again.

Last Fre3lancer
http://rawnervepromotions.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/wank.gif

sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.