Are you blinded by love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
Is love blind?
Does love realy blind you to things within a deep deep relationship?

Secretus
Yes, it sucks.

Punkyhermy
oh yes. of course.

thats just how it works. if you aren't blind in love then you aren't in love at all.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by LostDoctor
Is love blind?
No, once I found out that Sebastian is here to stay forevers and evers I turned my blinders off, turned my blinker on and went in the direction of my friends, seeing them and not JUST Seb. Lots of people do that, they shut everyone else out for their Lover...not the right thing to do. Everyone becomes blinded by love at some point, but they need to get around that.

gabrella101
yeah what she said

Grinning Goku
Sometimes I get too carried away in relationships and end up regretting promises and claims I made earlier on.

C. C. Cowgirl
Is love blind?

Quoting my favorite quote smile

Too bad I do not remember who said it no expression

big grin

lord xyz
I have never fallen in love. no expression I thought that was good at first but no, it's really not. no expression

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I haven't been in love for years. I am however dating and my girl is fine.

LostDoctor
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
oh yes. of course.

thats just how it works. if you aren't blind in love then you aren't in love at all.

Is it worth being suck in for that pain ?

Alpha Centauri
People who believe every single guy/girl that shows them the least bit of sustained attention for more than a few months or even more, is somehow the person they're gonna be with forever, is blinded by many things, much less love. See thread for details.

If you were "so sure" before and can so easily move on and be "so sure" again, then I'm sure that alarm bells should be ringing.

I once blinded a girl with "love" once, but that's a different tale.

Punky, you once said, I believe, that you're the kind of girl who believes that you "just know" when love happens, that it's clear and honest and so obvious when it finally happens (If it wasn't you, forgive me.).

If that's the case, how can you be that...and blind?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
yes, Love blinds you. not all the time, but it has blinded me severely. they do things to you that no one should ever have to endure. they seem so beautiful, but, when they leave/you leave, you eventually see the ugly person they really are.

LethalFemme
Is love blind?

No not really. I get sidetracked by lust though.shrug

Baylin
Is love blind?

yes, like your mother said, wanking does make you go blind... raver

stick out tongue

Faith27
Hmm..I really don't know but what I do now to work out my relationship (because I love him of course) with my boy is to accept him for being what he is.

Lord Shaper
In each and every one of my relationships I was blinded by love and got stabbed in the back multiple times. Then my assailant thrust that rusty dagger into my heart and twisted it.

Yeah, I pretty much gave up on love. But that's not to say I still don't believe in it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
No, once I found out that Sebastian is here to stay forevers and evers I turned my blinders off, turned my blinker on and went in the direction of my friends, seeing them and not JUST Seb. Lots of people do that, they shut everyone else out for their Lover...not the right thing to do. Everyone becomes blinded by love at some point, but they need to get around that.

Oh....I-i don't know what to say.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
People who believe every single guy/girl that shows them the least bit of sustained attention for more than a few months or even more, is somehow the person they're gonna be with forever, is blinded by many things, much less love. See thread for details.

If you were "so sure" before and can so easily move on and be "so sure" again, then I'm sure that alarm bells should be ringing.

"Love" is a word much abused in modern society yes.erm

hmm....no i don't think i ever said that. confused

And also "love" is not blind in essence. It is complex but actuality more like common sense than anything else. People term the state of being all sorts of things like "electric chemistry" to "magic" to whatever have you. When really the mechanics of a romantic relationship aren't too different from a parental or platonic one, except of course for the inclusion of sex. Whatever makes two friends click, makes two lovers click in times when sexuak hormones aren't flooded through their viens. simple as that.smile

So yes, what i mean by saying love is "blind" is not that people fall in love blindly. I'm trying to say that people in love, love blindly.

FoxMeister
I dunno yet... for me it hasnt been blinding yet but ya never know

LostDoctor
"Love" is a word much abused in modern society yes.erm

hmm....no i don't think i ever said that. confused

And also "love" is not blind in essence. It is complex but actuality more like common sense than anything else. People term the state of being all sorts of things like "electric chemistry" to "magic" to whatever have you. When really the mechanics of a romantic relationship aren't too different from a parental or platonic one, except of course for the inclusion of sex. Whatever makes two friends click, makes two lovers click in times when sexuak hormones aren't flooded through their viens. simple as that.smile

So yes, what i mean by saying love is "blind" is not that people fall in love blindly. I'm trying to say that people in love, love blindly.

Very well thought post smile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love is you and your mate want it to be.

Sweet Escape
I've been blinded by love before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.