Zombie Survival

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matroshka
Zombie Survival (Original Idea from Matroshka and Camille's Death. Writer and designer Red Spartan)

Reports of an outbreak of 'Zombyism' near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia. We are getting information that the outbreak is being cause by an genetically altered strain of the Ebloi virus, native to Northen Africa. Although we have contained the virus within a quarantene zone, there is no way to know wether or not that the virus has escaped the area. International borders are being shut down in an attempt to stop any advance of the outbreak. A small strike force of American fighters are on their way to use high grade charges to burn everything in the nearby area. Samples have been taken of the altered strain of Eboli to try and explain what is happening but instead it has only raise more question. It seems that anyone who comes in contact with the recently 'revived' seem to mimic what occured to the assaulter. A cure is being researched but not much headway is be--. "No signal detected. End broadcast."

Days before the outbreak in America you will all be given the chance to prepare yourself (for the paranoid.) or to just discuss the recent happenings. (for the more layed back.) You will all be given three days to develop friends with the other Rpers and to kind of grasp an idea of how things will work. On the first day, reports will come in that scientists are experimenting with the strain of the virus and people will start to feel uneasy. The second day will consist of reports that the virus has become out of hand and is spreading quickly. People will start to try and stock up on food and such. Day three will be an all out attack from the undead (around the evening). It almost will seem like an all out war is going on outside.

Name:
Weight:
Job:
Looks: ( Picture or good description)
Backround:

Name: Rand S
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 173
Job: Wendys
Weapon: Dads MKII (no extra clips)
Looks:
Backround: Rand graduated then the warnings were launched. He wasnt planning on going to colledge so hes working till he has enough money for the police academy. Hes quiet and knows how to fight. Rand is trying to get to his job when a car crash slows down traffic. He doesnt know what is ahead.

Camille's_Death
Name:
Camille

Height:

Weight:

Job:
Babysitter,computer fixer thing

Looks:
her party look
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa256/Myc_Rawr/2rdevx0.jpg

Normal look.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa256/Myc_Rawr/glam_geisha_2_by_DarkAura110.jpg

Background:
Came from a wealthy family ,very.But Camille trade it all away for another life.He family could of careless of her, they never loved her they gave her money and that was it.Camille grew up and learned how to live on her own and some help of her friends.She knows many people and she is very well known . She is skilled fighting she is a black belt in all 4 marshal arts and she know street fighting/.She fights with a sword.
She smokes. when stressed
She had a gernal since she was 13
she oways has a bad of stuff and her sword on her.

android217
mind if i join?

Name: Russel Danford
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 204 lbs.
Job: Janitor
Description:Graying hair

Russel grew up in the Bronx as a poor family*but who is rich and lives there?* During the Viet Nam war, his father was drafted late in the war, and killed by friendly fire at the Eastertide offensive. During the Gulf War, Russel was in a Special Ops training unit, but never saw combat. To this day, Russel is a janitor at the local school.

android217
Description:

Red Spartan
Name: Jacob "Sarge" Book
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 139
Job: Military aernautical engineer and pilot.
Weapons: Military issued 9mm.
Looks:
Backround: Being known as one of the best new pilots in the corps, he advanced quickly to becoming a Sargeant Major. Thus alloting him his nickname. His family gave him every opportunity to go to expensive colleges and the like, but he turned it all down for his true passion, Military life.

http://www.dvdspecials.nl/recensies/img2/behind_enemy_lines_rental.jpg

Also, if you get in the way of his survival he will either kill you or leave behind. Unless you are in his team that is.

C. C. Cowgirl
Name:
Tina C. Tulka

Height:
5'9"

Weight:
137 lbs

Job:
Ex-Terrorist, currently working as milk deliverer

Looks:
http://www.gamers.at/Content/Specials/1186/conpics/nova.jpg

Background:
.-:' Destroyed ':-.

Matroshka
(( cool we can get started now ^-^ )) Rand went into Wendys. Right on time as usual on his night shift. He was tired but once the people started rushing in it wouldnt matter. He got to the window as Richard the last order taker left. He took his spot. " Welcome to Wendys how may i take your order ?" The man had a rough voice " yea ! ill take a ........hmmmm number..... 4 with a large fries and soda" Rand smiled easy order. " Will that be all for you today sir ?" " YUP !" " your total is $ 5.43 at second window" THus starting Rand's night shift.

Red Spartan
Jacob was just waking up and look out the window of his barracks. "Off time starts in exactly... thirty seconds." He couldn't wait to be get off the base and back in a civilian area. A small alarm went off next to him signaling that he was officially on leave for a few hours. "Time to go" He said cheerfully. Passing by the F-10 Hornet, he just had to speak. "Sorry old girl but you're just too big for this mission." He began to chuckle as he entered a small vehicle and decided to go into the nearby town. After driving for about ten minutes hunger began to creep up on him. "Hmm time to get my grub on." Quickly stopping at a Wendy's he ventured inside. Little did he know he had forgotten to change into civilian clothes.

C. C. Cowgirl
Dressed in a white robe, a pointy hat and a pair of leather gloves, Tina pulled the car over next to the store where she was going to deliver her next crate of milk. She gave out a sigh, as she considered herself more important than running around in a white robe carrying milk. She was built for combat, but ever since her cell force was exposed and destroyed, she went dark. Now she made a living as a milk deliverer.

She shook her head as she walked into Wendy's with the big wooden crate. She walked by Jacob who just had entered and looked at him:

"Excuse me, soldier boy! Different from you, I have important work to do!"

She gently bumped him with her behind to have him step aside as she passed. She walked up to the counter and rolled her eyes. She looked at the man by the counter and waited.

"Where do you want it?"

android217
"Hey Russ, get down to the cafeteria, we got a puke pile," A female voice said into the radio.
"I'll get right on it," He replied, lifting himself out of the bed. The boiler room wasn't much, but it was his home. He grabbed the mop and bucket and started out of the boiler room. Russel walked down the halls of the school until he reached the cafeteria. It was loud from all the kids screaming about the puke, and then about the creepy janitor.

A hotdog hit Russel in the face. Suddenly he was pelted by hundreds of hotdogs and chili. He ran out of the room, and said into the radio
"F@ck this job." Russel slammed the radio onto the ground, and stepped on it.

android217
Russ went into the boiler room and grabbed some of his items. A pair of car keys, a .357 magnum with a box of shells, and his suitcase full of clothes. Inside was a pair of dark blue jeans, brown pleather jacket, and black shirt. He changed into the clothes, and washed out his hair which was full of chili. Russ stuck the magnum in his inner coat pocket.

Once outside, Russ got into his 1987 mercury topaz. He pulled out of the school, and started to look for something to eat.
"I guess the hotdogs weren't enough," He joked to himself. It wasn't that funny, but it kept him from going postal. The corner of his eye saw a Wendys. He turned into the parking lot of the Wendys, and parked his car. Russ stepped out and entered the Wendys.

Matroshka
(( please no double posts ^^)) He looked at the Jacob " Hi welcome to Wendys how may i take your order ?" It was the last person before his shift ended. He heard the radio going in the back. The traffic has cleared from this morning. But they said one of the corpses kept twitching , but that stoped once a surgen cuts its head open. Wow love to hear that. Rand thought to himself

Red Spartan
Jacob stood there thinking, before he looked up at Rand. "Four double cheeseburgers, two large fries, a large drink, and that'll be it for me." He just stood there waiting for the man to acknowledge his order and name the price of the food mentioned.

JaccTheRipper
sry i'm late... had to see a person about a thing...

Name: Jacc Blayre Donovan
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 Lbs.
Job: cashier at Hot Topic
Looks: http://namco-ch.net/namco_x_capcom/character/img/pic17.jpg
Background: Born the son of two drug addicts, Jacc raised himself, forcing himself through school to become better than the both of them. He currently is working at Hot Topic, but intends to join the Police Academy soon and get a higher paying job.

C. C. Cowgirl

Red Spartan
Now after he had secured his order and his food was being prepared he turned around to face the woman who had bumped him before. "What's with the attitude miss?" He winced as the words escaped his mouth but he knew that he would not be able to make a more polite reply so he just tried to stand there and wait for her response.

android217
(sorry)
Russ waited in line to order his food. He hadn't eaten, unless if you count the chili that had slipped into his mouth. Once at the front of the line,
"(i don't eat at wendys so i don't know the stuff they got) I'll have a.. Large cheeseburger, with a large coke, and some fries," He ordered.

Matroshka
Rand was done with his shift. He got Jacobs trey out and the next person took Russ's order. He walked out into the front and sat down for a little bit. He was saving up enough money for now. He may acually be able to reach his goal. He was tired and it was late. (( question when do you guys want the outbreak to occur ?))

Camille's_Death
Camille yawned as she awoken that night she pushed the covers ovf her and headed to the bath room.She pushed the hair out of her eyes and grunted,wicked party she could rember.She yqawned and got ready and head out.((noraml pic she looked like))Camille pulled out her wault."400$"She grunted she had money just not that much on her she wonderd in a bar and sat down and orderd her ushaly a bloody marry.

Matroshka
Rand walked into the local bar. He showed his fake ID. Was with his picture but the information was wrong. He very crafty in some ways. He sat at the bar. "Bull Dog please " the grabbed the bottle and brought him a glass as well. He opened it and sipped as well. He saw the girl next to him seats down. No way shes 21. HE thought to himself. He would know , hes not.

Camille's_Death
Camille looked down spoting some one looking at the guy looking at her,yuck she grownen.And turned around and fliped her cell open she got a text ,he was differnt looking,not her type, proble not her age.

Matroshka
He snicked at her " a b!tch to, hey Joe you really think shes 21 ?" he shook his head. He looked at his watch. He headed out after paying for the beer. He was late. He got in his car and started it. He headed home. After bout 20 minutes he reached his place. He walked in and locked the door. He was tired. He plopped on his bed. " normal day........agian"

android217
After Russ finished his meal, he got back in his car, and started to drive back home. Russ pulled out of the parking lot. Suddenly in the middle of the road, a man appeared. He did not have time to hit the break, and he hit the man and sent him flying. Russ quickly stepped out of his car and over to the body. He looked around. No one. Russ grabbed the body and started to drag him to his trunk. Once open, he placed the body in it, and slammed the trunk.

After an hour he reached his military paid house. Though he had spent more time in the boiler room, this was his true home. Russ pulled into the garage and closed the garage door. He started to pace.

"Oh jeeze... oh jeeze. I am so f@cked," Russ started to panic." They're gunna notice a man missing. Last seen at a Wendys. Oh... sh!t." Russ had paid with a credit card. They had his name on record if they checked the stores. A noise came from the trunk of his car. Faint moaning and pounding. Russ grabbed a chair and dragged it near his car. It fell over as he panicked.

He opened the trunk of his car, and grabbed one of the legs of the man. Russ pulled the man over to the chair, who was swinging his arms weakly. Near the front of the garage Russ grabbed tape, and started to rap it around the badly wounded man. After his arms and legs were rapped up, he started for the mouth. He hissed at bit at him.
"Gunna play hard ball eh?" Russ asked to man. Russ stuck a red ball into his mouth, and rapped the tape around his head.

HonkyTonkMan
Name: Carlos Montoya
Height: 6'2ft
Weight: 218lbs
Job: Drug Lord
Looks: http://screenshots.playwhat.com/files/eidos/avalanche/justcause/Screenshots/justcause_5.jpg
Backround: Born into the drug world, Carlos has always got what he wanted. Second to only his father, his name brings fear to most of the South America, ruthless and emotionless the man is wanted by federal agents for multiple cases for suspicion of murder, including that of US FBI agents. The Cuban born Drug Lord is constantly under surveillance by his own personal security guards which usually consist of former Navy Seals or Special Forces Operatives. However, on his latest Journey to visit his Uncle in Cambodia, he has decided to travel alone.
Weapon: Modified Smith & Wesson Magnum Revolver (Name carved into the side)

Matroshka
(( sweet more peps ^__^ Honky good Character. )) Rand woke up. It was early in the morning, about 10:31. He looked at the sky. It was redish " huh ?" He never knew the sky could be this color. He took out his didgital camera and took a picture of the sky. His stomach growled. He went got a bowl of cereal. He needed to go shoping now. He hates having to get grocerys.

After he ate, he was going to head out to his day time job at Homo Depot but for some reason he felt sick. He needed the money so he ignored it. He walked out side. It was almost cold out. The wind blew hard. He got into his car and started it " o shit " He put the car in park and closed and locked the apartment door. He ran back into his car and headed off. He listened to the news on the radio. " another acident on (A1A we can say). He got to were the accident was.

There was a van smashed into the wall. Next to it was a blue truck that was flipped and 2 cars smashed along it. " Cant people learn to drive !!" He said. The sky , he just had remembered what it ment now. He remembered back to when he was 6. The day all America locked down. Because of an incident. He didnt know much about it. But he knew it was bad.

HonkyTonkMan
Day 1, Northern Cambodia

"Uncle Eddy!!!" says Carlos, arms wide open as he walks into the lounge. "Carlos m'boy, long time no see.." says Eddy Montoya, Uncle to Carlos, Young brother Carlos' father Hecta, also one of Cambodias top crime lords.
"Indeed, too long too long, father has been very worried about you unc'" says Carlos as the two hug. They release and Eddy speaks "Why's my brother worried about me now, you tell that son of a b1tch not to worry about his brother, and start worrying about you y'know, sooner or later you'll give the man a heart attack with the money you're earning him.." says Eddy.
"Hahahahaha that'll never happen to pops..hahaha..." says Carlos, a large grin on his face, his right arm moving into his jacket.
"...hahaha, why's that?" says Carlos. " "hahahahaha because I broke his f*cken neck..." Says Carlos as he reveals his custom sidearm blasting his uncle once in the chest sending him flying a back.
"Piece of sh*t, you were planning on stabbing me in the back a long time ago old man, you think i'm f*cken stupid, say hello to my father!!" Carlos extends his arm, taking aim at his dying uncles head. "May god go with you....." mutters his uncle before the room is filled with blood.
Eddies men come running in, and upon seeing it they do nothing, these men, serving under Eddy for nearly a decade marely ask "Now what..?".

Carlos reaches into his Uncles pocket and takes out a cigarette, he places it between his lips and speaks "You get the f*ck outter here and meet me at the airstrip, we've got work to do...." says Carlos, the men without a word storm out and jump in their vehicles and are gone under minute. Carlos lights up a cigarette using his uncles lighter and then switches on the TV. On every channel he hears the same story, something about a virus.

"What the f*ck is this shit?" says Carlos before taking another puff. He turns the volume up.

He hears it being something about people attacking people, villagers being cleared. The military being called in and evacuations. Carlos begins to listen in more intently before he hears banging at the back door. Carlos stands up and switches the TV off, he slowly begins to walk to the door his gun drawn.

"I told you c*nts to get the f*ck outter here and meet me at the airstrip" a hint of anger in his usually calm voice.

He hears unhumanly screams, scream of anger. Almost like hissing.

"I told you to f*ck off!!"

Carlos blasts the door three times, for a minute there is silence.

"Piece of sh*t.."

He picks up his uncles wallet and removes some loose US notes which he slips into jacket pocket. He also removes a note with an address and name on it.

"Tina...Tulka........you're the little b*tch responsible for a large sum of my money not coming to me...."

Carlos fold the piece of paper and puts it in his pocket. Suddenly he hears the screeching from outside again, he looks at the door, confused. He opens the chamber to his revolver and begins to reload it.

"You got body armor...that's right......well I got a special friend for you...."

Suddenly Carlos stops, in a split second he makes eye contact with the person outside, just through a small bullet but large enough for him to see that hwatever it was it isn't human.

"What the f*ck is wrong with that guy...?"

Carlos grabs a jacket from the rack and begins to leave through the front door, he sees a small group of people all crouched over something all moaning. Carlos senses something wrong and sneaks past the crowd into his 4WD Truck. As he starts the engine he notices the people are all now standing, looking at him. Blood smeared around their cheeks and chins.

"What the f*ck is going on in this piece of sh*t country?" Says Carlos as he floors it out of their. Onto the back roads.
20 minutes later, Carlos arrives to his personal jet, readdy for prep with his men armed with assault rifles. They look startled and his chief of staff Hugo approaches his vehicle.

"Sir, some weird sh*t's going down here..." Says Hugo, dripping with sweat.

"No f*cken sh*t, crazymother f*ckers were at my uncles, they must have been foreign or something, dumb sh*ts..." Says Carlos as he gets out of the vehicle. He swings his jacket on smoothly and walks towards the plane.

"Hugo, I have some unfinished business here in Cambodia with a few of my uncles dear friends, pay them a visit and send them me deepest regards..." Says Carlos as he enters the plane.

"Oh, one more thing, make sure they suffer....." Carlos smirks.

"Sir, where are you going anyway....?"

"I'm gonna pay a little tac in ass a visit.." Carlos smirks and the planes door is shut behind him. In a few minutes he is in the air, heading towards America, looking for a little revenge.

HonkyTonkMan
The flight was fast for Carlos, he's now been in the country for nearly eight hours and after attepting to speak with Hugo who wouldn't his phone Carlos seemed quite angry. He asked for his driver to pull over on the side of the road where he could stretch and catch his breath. He saw up the road an accident but figured he'd wait until it settled, he was a patient, even after his long flight.

"Ayayay f*cken Americans need to learn to drive...." Mutters Carlos as he grabs a cigarette.

As he begins to pace around the sidewalk he sees something familiar on TV playing in a store, pictures and videos of Cambodia. Carlos recognises some places, he sees his Uncles estate where he was only a few hours earler, their are armed guards in NBC suits with bodies lying everywhere.

"What the f*ck...." Whispers Carlos to himself. The cigarette drops from his mouth.

The TV shows pictures of the people he saw, their eyes so pale, they look lost and angry. Carlos recognises one, it's Hugo, he has a huge gash on his neck and is walking around like a mindless corpse.

"H...H...Hugo......"

He starts seeing more pictures of rats being tested and shown a map of South America and some of North America with red blobs on it.

"What the f*ck....."

Carlos stands on the sidewalk watching the TV through the window for some time.

android217
Russ had watched the man all night. He hadn't gone to sleep either. The man continued to struggle. Russ had worried he'd break the tape, but luckily the tape held strong. He headed inside to grab some breakfast. Inside the house, it seemed freezing cold. Once inside the kitchen he started rummaging for food.

Russ sat down at his small table and started to eat a bowl of cereal. A loud crack came from the garage. He grabbed his magnum from inside his coat pocket as he made his way to the garage. It was almost empty except for the car, and a shattered seat.
"Oh sh!t sh!t sh!t," Russ had started to panic again. The garage hadn't been open, so the man must be roaming in his house. Russ ran back into the house. He checked his weapons room, but no sign of the man. Loud footsteps could be heard behind Russ.

Russ turned around quickly to see the man. He fired a round into the mans head as it charged at him. It fell lifeless to the ground.

Red Spartan
((Uhh..dude you put you work at HOMO DEPOT. LOL.))
((Also, since I am the only one with a good understanding of how this all starts I'll trigger the attack.))

Jacob arrived quickly at the base and answered a call sent in by his superiors. "Sir, you requested to see me andmy navigator?" His Commander looked over at him. "Book, you are being ordered to neutralize this Cambodian fighter Jet. We believe it may be carrying some very deadly contagions onboard." Jacob saluted. "Consider that jet neutralized, Sir!" Jacob quickly rushed out to his quarters to get prepped for the take-off. Once he had done so he moved to his F-10 Hornet and got inside. Now tha tthe jet was ready to go he got the green light and started his ascent.

HonkyTonkMan
Carlos stands their, confused at what's going on. He reaches back into his pocket and pulls out another cigarette.

"What the f*ck is going on?"

Carlos lights up the cigarette and takes a small puff, he checks the time.

"Ayayay I better find that b*tch quickly...."

He takes another puff and then speaks.

"I don't like it here in this f*cken country.....too many pigs..............too many wolves........"

Carlos jumps back in the limo, and signals to the driver to go around.

SpadeKing
(I guess I'll try to join)

Name: Julio Drews
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 175
Job: none
Looks: caramel skin tone, always seen wearing a do-rag with his braids hanging halfway to the mid section of his back. pretty muscled and broad shoulders. brown eyes. (could a mediocre descriptiong work messed )

Backround: His senior high school year, highly recruited player coming off of runningback. He became pretty famous through his friends posting videos of him his freshman year through youtube and is now a 5 star runningback with 4.12 40 speed. He was a real soft person until his parents decided to sign him up for football and still retains a little of that softness. He is also a smart student holding a 5.5 GPA just has a little trouble remembering things weeks later causing exam problems. Does not live with his parents after being kicked out due to his old friends constantly robbing his house and breaking in just to play a game, now lives in an apartment complex with the bills and food needed being paid for by his parents.

Matroshka
(( lol Homo Depot)) As he was driving he entered the heart of the city. Somthing was going down. Somthing was very wrong. Rand felt sick (( sorry for short post))

Red Spartan
Jacob and his pilot grew ever closer to the imidentified Cambodian aeronautical craft. "We're going to end up meeting nose to nose." The pilot fipped a switch that armed missles on both wings. "Acknowledged." Jacob could feel deep down that something was going to happen that would throw everything to hell. "Twelve miles and closing. Enemy target has come into view." The pilot adjusted the radio and was waiting. "Hailing the unknown craft." Jacob took a long look as the crafts both came closer. "They have modified S.A.M.s equipped." The pilot looked back. "Hope they plan to use them." A small burst of flame shot out from the enemy craft and a high pitched alarm went off in the cockpit of the F-10 Hornet. "OH SHIT, WE'RE BEING PAINTED!" The pilot looked at the controls and reacted. "Attempted basic escpae manuvers." The Jet twisted and arched into the air as the SAM flew past them. To the dismay of Jacob and the pilot, the missle turned around and headed for them again. "We got a seeker!" By now both jets had crossed paths and over shot eachother. "We've got a second SAM! Three miles and closing." Sweat started to drip down from Jacob's brow as both missles came deathly close to them. "Deploying distraction flares!" A volley of glowing red lights came down from the jet but the missles ignored them and kept going. "Maybe we can try a fireball?" "Worth a shot." "Prepping... NOW!" The pilot jerked a switch back that released the fuel tanks and sent them hurdling to earth where one made a heavy impact but did not go off. The second however hit the ground and sent up a magnificent explosion. Both missles passes the jet and headed for the fire. One of the missles successfully went off as planned but the other retargeted the F-10 Hornet. "It's locked on again!" Before he could say anything else the cap of the missle blew off and a small shot off steel pellots tore threw the jet and knocked out the steering. "Dam-" A firball flew up behind the jet and blew the front section off of the rest of the jet. "Eject, eject!" Jacob pulled back on the small lever beside his seat and the canopy of the jet was forced off and he was launched into the air. The pilot did the same but his leg was injured during the crash. Jacob's parachute deployed and he quickly but safely landed on the ground once again. His radio chattered to life. "-peat, the enemy jet has dropped it's payload in a large city 178 miles away. I repeat, the enem-" His radio cut out an dhis next mission was to find his pilot.

SpadeKing
Drews lined up in the backfield staring down the entire defense as the linebacker and secondary crew all switched over positions to the 2 audbiles trying to keep the offensive line off balance.

'SET!'

Drews saw a little weakness from off of one of the players, he knew he couldn't even get close to touching him and the corner wasn't nowhere near typical deepback speed.

'13! 2!'

The QB yelled out the numbers taking the snap from the I-formation, the fullback shot to the outside shoulder of the tackle and was quickly followed by drews he blew past the linebackers, the corner, and made a simple stutter step against the safety causing him to trip himself as drews scampered by for a touchdown. The defensive coach came over in a rage while the offensive back coach and head coach was laughing.

'What in God's name just happened there!? They just told ya'll the damned play! know what, I want all defensive players after practice.'

Drews walked back to the huddle like nothing happened, like the touchdown didn't even count but, really to him it didn't their team may have the best player but, not the best team overall. He kept thinking to himself only about a hour of less of practice then he can go home and rest.

Red Spartan
Jacob's eyes opened to sandy backdrop, with smoke billowing out from the crash of his jet. "I must have gone unconcious after I touched down." After releasing the safety harness he stood up and wobbled for a few steps before he felt that he had regained his balance. The world seemed a little bright and hard to make out for a moment before he blinked and everything started to go back to normal. A slight ringing could also be heard but it seemed to be coming from his inner ear. "Looks like the crash threw me into shell-shock..." He could taste blood so he decided to see if he had any injuries but seemed to have none. Now started to move again, he shook his head an walked over a hill to see a vast valley. It seemed devoid of life up until he saw an ejction seat. The next thing he saw were two men that seemed to be stumbling towards the seat and the pilot scrambling to get out of the chair. Now running to the chair he made it to where the pilot was. "Sam, hold I'll go talk to them and get us help." Sam looked at him and shook his head. "They're not people, Jake." "What are you talking about?" Jacob stood up and walked over to the two men and before he could open his mouth a shot rang out and hit the first 'man.' "Stackhouse, what are you doing!?" "Are they dieing!?" Jacob was astonished that the man seemed to have been unaffected by the bullet. "Sam, release your harness.. we are getting out of here." He did like he was told and waited for Jacob to make his way over their and help him up and help him walk by putting Sam's arm around his shoulder.

Matroshka
The cops were over run right in front of his eyes. One feel on his car. He jumped. The cops was torn apart and devoured. They started banging on Rands car. He was jammed in the traiffic. He took out his knife. He waited to assault them. " WHAT AM I CRAZY" He hit the car in reverse and smashed the person in back of him and drove threw the side streets. People running and panicing. He drove to his parents house. 10 miles away. He ran up to the drive way and unlocked the door. He ran inside and locked it. The zombies reached the door and pounded on it. Moaning and growning. He went upstairs. His parents layed in bed. Pills on there end table. They over dosed themselves. There dead.

He cryed a little bit and saw the note " Rand , if you get this we dont want to live in a hellish world anymore. If you want to join us now thats your own choise. We both love you very much. My MK23 is under my bed. It has a clip of 16 and there is 1 extra clip. There also is a machette in the house on the couch. I hope you get this. If not , me and your mother will find out. Love you Rand." It ends. He wiped his tears and pulled out the gun. He then wennt down stairs and grabbed the machette. He put the strap on himself. He was ready. The back window broke. He took out the machette saving the gun for last.

Red Spartan
Jacob and Sam were running/limping across the valley until they came to a small plateu. "Well Mr. Book, it's been a pleasure being yout pilot and it was an honor to have you as my navigator." Sam Said. Jacob just looked down. "You were one my only friends and you are like a brother to me... We're not going to die here today!" He whipped around and started to fire at the two approuching men. One was hit in the torso twice and the other was hit directly in the head about an ince above the eye. A satisfied look came over Jacob's face as the man fell over. Now he raised the gun to hit the other man in the head but a look of horror flooded across his face as the guin just clicked and the head of the gun pulled back and jammed. "Just my ****in' luck. Sam throw me your gun!" Sam tried to pull out his gun but it was too late, the man had already reached Jacob. It grabbed him and forced him to the ground and made attempt after attempt to bite him. By now adreniline was coursing through Sam's veins enough that he jumped up onto his feet and kicked the zombie off of Jacob. Then before it even knew what happened Sam sank his combat knife into it's right eye and watched as it stopped moving all together. "C'mon, let's get out of here." Sam seemed to be able to walk but he would be able to for only so long. They both headed off towards the town.

SpadeKing
Drews lined up agian set for another play this time the snap was fumbled and defense recovered. Offense earned themselves 20 up downs and midway through the team's center just dropped. He was complaining earlier about not feeling good and migrains but, the coaches took it as a whiney excuse to get out of practice.

'We need a trainer over here!'

Two fo the trainers rushed over and took off his helmet and attempted at unstraping his pads. He was looking a little pale and sweaty harder than normal.

"Yo man, you alright?"

'alright guys go ahead and take your equipment off practice is over.'

Coach knew he took a chance having practice with the strange happenings going on now. Later the kids pulse stopped as the team all took a knee looking on in silence as he was carried back to the school awaiting arrival of an ambulance. The coach sat on a bench and put his head down on his lap after sending the team off to let them call for a ride if they needed one.

android217
Loud bangs came from the front door of his house.
"Cops!? Already?!," Russ started to panic even more. He jogged over to his old weapons cabinet. None of the weapons had ever been fired. Russ pulled a key out of his coat pocket, and opened the cabinet. Inside was a 9mm pistol, and old m4. After he grabbed the weapons, he ran over to his safe. Inside was his old special forces armor and a machete.

After suited up, he went to his front door. The door had started to crack. Russ pulled the trigger. Nothing fired.
"Heh... safety," Russ flipped it to full auto. He emptied the clip through the breaking door. The pounding stopped, and Russ grinned widely. Suddenly the pounding resumed, breaking the door down. He pulled the clip out of the gun, and ran off back to the weapons locker. He grabbed a few clips, and jumped out the window.

Red Spartan
Jacob and Sam had been making some progress towards the town up until they saw a military caravan stopped on an old dirt road. Jacob pulled out his pistol and placed a fresh clip inside of it. "You sweep left, I'll sweep right." Sam just moved his head down to acknowledge the order. Once Jacob had gotten a little closer to the truck that was leading the caravan he noticed blood all over it. Now he was holding his pistol tightly just waiting for something to pop out on him. He made his way to the front of the truck and checked the cab, and to his dissapointment he saw no one. "I got nothing!" "Same here!" Now making his way towards the back of the truck, he saw an arm hanging out of the truck's back area. He slid the flashlight out of it's holder and leaned in close to check the body. The hand twitched and he fired a round into it's head. Sam was right behind him at this point. "Bodies twitch you idiot!" "Whatever, give me a boost up into here so I can check them for weapons." Sam looked annoyed. "Just let the bed down." "Can't, it's jammed in place." Sam sighed and grabbed Jacob's foot to help him get inside. Moments later Jacob reemerged with an M16 and a Colt .45. He handed his 9mm pistol and kept the M16 for himself. "You want the .45?" "Nah you can keep it, I'm content with these." Just as he said that a zombie soldier stumbled up out of the bushes. "Christ! FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!" They both opened fire on it and watched as it twitched on the ground. "Shoot it in the head!" "Why waste the ammo.. he neutralized." Jacob and Sam continued to check the rest of the trucks until they reached the last one. "This is the only one with keys but it's out of gas" "We better get to siphoning..."

Matroshka
(( im sure we all keep M4's in our cabinets -.- its like you all are starting with the best guns and ammo. My person what a MK23 with 1 extra clip and a MAchette. Jacob however has the right idea as well. Sorry if im bugging out but this is sapose to be realistic.)) Rand headed out. He went to the back. 4 zombies were running fast at him. !!!! He the first one with the machette in the head the other tackled him screaming and trying to bite him. He didnt stop quirming. He got his pistol and shot 1 in the chest 5 times and then once in the head. The other one bit him. He pushed it and shot that one pointblank in the face. The last one got up and ran toward him.

Rand kicked it in the stomach and shot it in the neck and chest 4 times. " Bitten" He knew it was over. He couldnt belive it. So soon he thought " guess i cant be the big surviver this time. " He went to the kitchen and rapped his arm. He then ran into his car and locke the doors.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Matroshka
(( im sure we all keep M4's in our cabinets -.- its like you all are starting with the best guns and ammo. My person what a MK23 with 1 extra clip and a MAchette. Jacob however has the right idea as well. Sorry if im bugging out but this is sapose to be realistic.)) Rand headed out. He went to the back. 4 zombies were running fast at him. !!!! He the first one with the machette in the head the other tackled him screaming and trying to bite him. He didnt stop quirming. He got his pistol and shot 1 in the chest 5 times and then once in the head. The other one bit him. He pushed it and shot that one pointblank in the face. The last one got up and ran toward him.

Rand kicked it in the stomach and shot it in the neck and chest 4 times. " Bitten" He knew it was over. He couldnt belive it. So soon he thought " guess i cant be the big surviver this time. " He went to the kitchen and rapped his arm. He then ran into his car and locke the doors.

flirt ]

android217

((im an sf from the gulf war, so why wouldnt i have my issued stuff? and if i didnt, they sell em at academy for like 700 bucks sorry if thats unrealistic... since the government pays me 1000 a month and i had a second job.. i didnt say i had the m203 which all of em did.. sorry if thats unrealistic))

Matroshka
(( *sigh* everyones in the army or somthing. Cow Girl if there were zombies , id want it to be realistic. And didnt yo quit ?))

Red Spartan
Sam was filling the last of the siphoned gas into the gas-tank and Jacob was providing his cover fire from inside the cabin of the truck. "There.. we.. go." Sam jogged around to the other side of the truck and hopped inside. Jacob closed his eyes held his breath as he turned the key in the ignition, to his relief the truck started, but when it did, it made a loud roar. "Oh like they're nto gunna be attracted to that.." "Just go." The truck jerked forward as they began to go in reverse, back in the direction that the convoy had originally come. "What if no is left?" Asked Sam. "Then we go to the next town." Replied Jacob. They were both quiet as the truck started to get back to a more normal road. Jacob noticed that in the more distant areas, more zombies seemed to be roaming around aimlessly.

((An M4 is really not that great. All it is, is a lighter version of the M16.))

C. C. Cowgirl
(( *sigh* everyones in the army or somthing. Cow Girl if there were zombies , id want it to be realistic. And didnt yo quit ?))

flirt]

android217
((I was a janitor for like 16 years, so i got no shooting skills left, and im out of shape, so my training doesn't count rly))

Red Spartan
((Can we get back to the RP before this dies like the other one did please?))

android217
((Yeah OK, btw my guy lives in one of the military paid houses, so finding other soldiers wouldnt be uncommon))

Russ ran down the street, the people chasing him. He was exhausted from the sprinting. Fires were everywhere, and former military firing guns every direction. Russ turned and emptied another clip in to the pursuers. Every time one fell, two more would replace them. Russ suddenly flew back. He spit a little blood out, and saw that half a bullet was sticking out of his chest.

The crowds of zombies were mowed down by the gunfire. Most of them continued to craw towards Russ. He pushed himself away from the crawling zombies. A group of armed men ran up to Russ, and fired into the crowd.

Red Spartan
Sam and Jacob were just driving along, trying to determine just what had happened to the world and why no one was even trying to help anyone. A sign came into view and once they were close enough to read it, it said. '3 Miles to nearest town.' Sam looked up after hearing gun fire. "Survivors!" Jacob knew exactly what he was think and he turned off into the main road leading into the city. They were already going 78MPH so they were in the town in a matter of minutes. As they entered they saw carnage every where, cars piled up, bodies everywhere, blood seemed to be on everything in sight. "What the hell happened here? Is it the same as last time?" "I don't know but--" The truck stopped as it hit an oncoming zombie. "Christ..."

Matroshka
(( nice smiley btw )) Rand started the car. Zombies started pounding on it. He backed up. A fire truck at full speed smashed into his car sideways. Hitting the back seats. Crushing them and thus making the car useless. Rand was on councous from the inpact. After several minutes he awoke. He felt like he just woke up from a long dream. He looked around. A kid about 13 was shooting zombies with a hunting rifle. He tryed to focus and look at the kid. "Bradley ?'' He remembers that kid. When he was 8 he was hit by a car. Luckily , he just broke his leg and arm.

Rand stumbled out of the car. He seemed to have picked off the zombies around him. " BRAD !" He yelled. Bradly waved "Hey ! your the one guy Rand ,who called 911 when i got in that car accident" Precicley how Rand knew the kid. " Yup ! So weres ur pap ?!" Brad shot another zombie" My pap ..... id rather not say. Come up to the roof theres a ladder there." His dad was in construction and taught Brad how to use a gun. He was hill billy like. Like his dad and mom they moved to the neibor hood from a trailor.

Rand limped to the side of the house. He then climbed up the ladder in alot of pain from the crash " want me to pull it up ?" Brad shook his head " naah if anyone comes i wanna help" Rand sat down " you have already" Brad smiled proudly. He noticed Brad had a box. Canned foods and water " Wow Brad good thinking man" Brad nodded consintraiting on his next shot "yea me and my pap went bear hunting once and we got lost for a bit so he told me things about survival" Rand smiled " well good luck to you." Brad raised an eyebrow " you aint stayin !? are you nuts ?!" Rand shook his head " i cant " Brads eyes widened as he saw the bitten marks and the light rapp "yo ..... ganna be dead " He aimed his rifle at Rand

" Brad ! dont i said im leaving ! " Brad shook his head " takes 1 bullet now may take 4 later. And i dont have unlimited ammo ya know" Rand grabed his pistol and aimed back " AW DANGIT " Rand held his gun aiming at Brad and Brad to Rand " look i wont bother you agian" Rand headed off the roof not taking his eyes off Brad. " Rand !" Brad threw him a small back pack " Theres food and such in that one to. You saved me Rand so im ganna try to help ya"

Rand climbed down " thanks Brad. See you around i hope" Brad nodded and shot another zombie. Rand headed to the back streets hoping it would be easier. He was wrong.

android217
Russ pushed himself up, and pulled the bullet out of his armor.
"This stuff really works," Russ started to laugh. He looked over at the group that had saved him. Some of them were from neighborhood. Others he didn't recognize, so he assumed that they had family over.
"Sorry, but we had to knock you down but we needed to stop that crowd," One said."By the way, I'm Chris, this is Tommy, and that over there is-" He was cut off. A horde of zombies charged from down the street.

Red Spartan
Jacob and Sam had been making a lot of progress into the city up until the truck started to break down. "Should we try and save it?" Jacob thought for a moment before responding. "No, we'll limp this thing as far as we can and then ditch it." Sam nodded. "What will we do then?" Jacob knew exactly what he was going to say. "Find more survivors." The truck slowly crept it's way down the street until it came to a stop. Smoke started to billow out of the engine, so they decided it was time to get out of there. Now the two were on foot once more and making their way into the back alleys. By now Sam's adreniline was gone and he was limpinh again.

Matroshka
He looked at the ally. It was blackish down there. He took a deep breath and headed down there. WIth his handgun raised he started walking slowly. He looked in the back windows of homes. He saw zombies mostly in the windows. Some were none. He heard taping foot steps from behind him. He turned around. A dog was growling. Aparently bitten on its side. Then a second one came out. He aimed and pulled the triiger and hit on the top of the head but it wasnt killed. The dogs charged.

Rand turned around and started heading for the door ahead. The dogs catching up he had no choice. He turned around and shot one. The other one went to bit for his neck. He ducked and ran the other direction. He shot the same onbe a 3rd time. Finally it died from 2 shots to the headand 1 in the ribs. The second dog turned around and was ready to charge. Rand pulled the trigger and his gun was out. "...arg" No time to reload he pulled out his machete and started to hit the dog in the head. When it tryed to charge he kicked it in the face and repeated this. Finally and htiing it in the head 4 times it died.

He was a little out of breath. Happend so quickly. He saw in the back alley a rag on a bike. He grabbed it and wiped the machete clean. He put it back inside the shelth. He looked at the door. " dare i find out out" He quietly with his left hand opened the door to exit the alley. Aimed with his right he barged in there. " O MY GOD !" O_O!!!

Red Spartan
Jacob and Sam agreed to use nothing but Military hand signals to communicate when possible so as not to make too much noise. Jacob had his hand balled into a fist except for two fingers that were pointed straightup. Next he pointed at Sam and then himself. Finally he finished with pointing at his eyes, holding six fingers up twice and then pulling his hand down in a balled fist. Sam nodded and raised both of his guns and waited for the signal. "Tango Echo Alpha Mike Wun, Golf Oscar." Sam jumped up firing at a large group of about a dozen or more zombies. After Sam ducked to reload Jacob took his chance to fire at them. "Remember your training and you'll be fine!" These words brought comfort to Jacob because he could always remember his Commanding Officer telling them that before every single mission.

Matroshka
There was a hude garage door and some benches blocking at least 40 zombies. All cops. " what the" He walked slowly to the door by the baracade. He saw rope on the door. He took his machete and started to chop the rope. The zombies busted the baracade down " JESUS !!!" He ran in the door and closed it and locked it in back of him. A arm went right threw the door. Rand looked around. There was a man in a Tux. " Yo man over here son !'' A man looking around 35 black, and in a fine looking suite. "lets make this quick. Im Rand" He pointed to the door.

" Im Kindel now lets run !!!" They both ran down another ally. Looking for hope. Somthing. Anything.

Red Spartan
((Nice addition of Kindel. He'll need his shotty though haha))

Jacob and Sam had finished off a very large group of the zombies before he heard two others. "Survivors?" Sam thought for a moment before speaking. "Worth it to find out." They both inched in closer to the alley way and right as they did they saw two others running their way. "Stackhouse Charlie Oscar Victor!" Sam instantly turned around and monitered all zombie actuvuty behind them. Jacob rushed ahead to where the other two were, hoping that look would permit them to be alive.

Matroshka
Rand and Kindel heard running beind them. Kindel and Rand turned around aiming there weapons. They saw the men. Kindel lowered his gun but saw many zombies coming from behind Jacob and Sam. " shit no time to mess around we all should stick together." Kindel said " Yea i agree." The sight of even more people made Rand smile " thank God more people are alive." Kindel looked at Jacob " so we good to stick together ? or are you 2 shifty like the last men that came by." Rand had no idea what he was saying. But if Kindel was so catious why would he stick with Rand ?

Red Spartan
Jacob looked at the other two and then remembered to lower his weapon. "Stackhouse adn myself, are from D Company of the Marine airsupport unit." He paused for a moment before he finally asked the quesion. "Do you have any idea what is happening in the hell hole?" Noticing an approuching zombie, he raised his M16 and took a shot hitting it directly in the eye.

JaccTheRipper
<<GHA! sorry all, got caught up in school for a few days. officially joining... NOW!>>

Jacc woke up behind the counter of the local Hot Topic, wondering how long he'd been asleep at his job. "Damn, that was one HELL of a party last night to knock me flat out again today." He sat up, hearing a lot of racket outside and wondering what it was. "The hell...?" He looked out the doorway to see what appeared to be a zombie shuffling past him. "Hell, now I know I'm seeing things..." It turned on him immediately, then he reached under the counter for the handgun his boss had left under there in case of a robbery or attempt therein. "Don't come ANY closer!" As it advanced, he did all he could think to do. Aim, and shoot.

Matroshka
" awsome shot !" Rand was hyped up. He looked around " does the moaning get louder to you ?" Kindel looked in back of them. The doors in the alleys all opened. Zombies lots of them " LETS FUC/< UP THESE BITCHES !!!" Kindel said. He started shooting his shotgun at the on coming zombies. Rand started firing his pistol as well. Hitting for the head.

Red Spartan
Jacob raised the weapon up to his shoulder and started to use his sights. Remembering to switch the gun to single shot, he made as many precise shots as he could. "Stackhouse, Mike Victor Uniform. Double time!!" Sam made his way to the three and started taking the shots that he could squeeze out. "Book, I'm running really low on pistol ammo and I'm doubting that M16 clip will do us very well against all of these zombies." Jacob thought for a second. "Good point, we'll save the assault rifle." Jacob placed the M16 on his back and removed the Colt .45 from his bag. The very first shot he made with it was at a zombie less then five feet away, effectively taking a portion of it's head off.

Matroshka
" shit !!!" Rand looked around. "theres a ladder !" Kindel ran by the ladder and held off the zombies away from there. Rand fired 5 more shots with his pistol then he was out of ammo. " dammit ! that was my last clip !" He took out his machete. " Yo , Rand get up the ladder foo !" HE climbed up to the roof.

Red Spartan
Jacob and Sam both ran over to the ladcder and looked at each other. "Book, you go up first." "That's a negative Stackhouse. Now get up that ladder on the double." "I can't take the chan-" "Stackhouse, I am your superior, I'm ordering you to get up that ladder. You're a soldier, it's high time you acted like one." Stackhouse saluted and started to climb up the ladder looking down occasionally at his freind fighting off the zombies. Once at the top, he signalled Jacob to climb up.

Matroshka
Kindel was down with Jacob helping him. He ran out of ammo. He then started to reload alsmost dropping shells. " hay man ill cover you from on the ladder !!!" He got up mid way on the ladder and rapped his arm around it and started to shoot the shotgun. It hurt Kindels arm terribley but he needed to help. Rand was helpless with only a machete.

JaccTheRipper
Jacc walked over to the corpse in the hallway and kneeled down next to it, checking it out to see if he truly had lost his mind. "No, definitely a zombie... I've played enough RE to know that..." He stood, tossing the handgun aside. It had only been loaded with one bullet, which in retrospect would have been useless in a break-in or robbery situation... He walked out, closing the shutter door behind him and walking out into the main corridor of the mall and heading for his apartment. He had tons of guns stored there, though they were for show. He'd have to go pick up some ammo at the pawn shop downtown before he would truly be ready for the attack.

Red Spartan
Sam tossed Rand a gun and started to lay cover fire for Jacob where he could. Jacob looked up at Kindel and decided that he had to act quickly or risk everyone dying. "Just go! Leave me here, I will lead them away from you." Before anyone could respond he lit a flare and started to shoot at the zombies heading at him. "Follow me!" He ran down the street with a large portion of the zombies tailing after him. After about five minutes of running he was nearly out of breath so he decided to duck into a small mall.

Matroshka
(( what type of gun btw)) "sweet thanks" Kindel climbed all the way up " hurt my arm back there but it was fo a good cause." Rand and Kindel looked down at the zombies " hehe they dont know how to climb a ladder ^__________^" One zombie tryed to make it up the ladder " hmm" Rand waited till it came up. "bye !" He kicked it off the edge as its head hit the ground with a bloody gory sound of crash.

Red Spartan
((Military issued 9mm.))

Sam was freaking out. "Man, that's my squad mate out there.." He put is hand on his forehead and looked at all of the zombies. "What do I do, what do i do?" Becoming more frustrated he started to remember all of the things that Jacob had told him during training. "Remember my training.. My radio should work now!" He quickly pulled his radio out from his satchel and radioed in for help. "The is Tango Alpha Echo Mike Tree, I am asking for any and all personell to please respond to this message." After a few seconds a voice came over the radio. "Stackhouse, is that you?" "Johnson!?" "Yeah, me and a few of the guys are holding off whatever the hell these things are, in what's left of the base. We've set up a rendezvous point at Delta Wun Wun Zeero, Charlie Too Tree Siks." "Acknowledged, I've picked up some survivors along the way. I'll bring them to the RVP." "Good idea oh and Sam, you still got your boots?" "They were tied on sire." "Then you got it made. Over and out."

Matroshka
(( correct me if im wrong but isnt that a beretta =)*))Rand looked at the door leading to the roof. " dam" He looked at Kindel " i know man im ready" He loaded up more shells. They aimed thee guns at the door. Rand felt like he had to use the bathroom from the excitment of waiting. He looked at Kindel " Kindel ?" He looked at Rand for a second then back at the gun " yea ?" " why did you trust me so easily" He chuckled " hey man your just a kid what are you 16 ?" Rand was mad " im 18 !" The door busted open " SHIZAH !!" They started shooting at the 6 zombies coming in. Kindel held them off perfectly " WOO YEA BABY THIS IS MY KINDA SHIT !" He said excitingly

Red Spartan
((That's Army issue haha))

"Meet me at the Romero Victor point!" Sam felt bad about leaving the other two to fend for themselves but he had to go back for his team mate. The zombies were already making their way onto the roof when Stackhouse removed his pack and pulled out his fast roping equipment. Attaching the rope to a small hook that he had ground into the roof, he slide down close to the ground but jumped onto the roof of a car. Rolling off, he noticed large amount of zombies coming from every direction. "Ah shit..." He began to sprint to the RV point that was listed.

C. C. Cowgirl
"Taste lead"

The whispering sound of Tina's voice made a zombie by an alley turn around. The soundless flash of a gun appeared in the at that point dark alley, flashing it up for a third of a second, it repeated five times. The silence installed handgun dropped five cartridge cases which Tina picked in her hand just before it touched the ground. She was silent, quick and deadly, which seemed to be the best of strategies to fight these beasts of. As the zombie fell to the ground with a head, partly blown to pieces, she stopped the fall of the undead with her leg, gently putting it to the ground. Making no sound was what she did best.

She heard not far from there the sound of someone landing on top of a car. She peaked around the corner and Sam was highly visible where he ran. Shaking her head, she gave out a sight.

"The guy from Wendy's. Hardly worth the trouble of assisting, and even less worth the trouble of breaking my invisibilty for"

She rolled her eyes with another sight, picking up her M24 Socom Sniper Rifle. It had a special designed silencer installed and as she leaned against the wall of the alley, she shook her head as Sam came closer. She aimed with the rifle, first in the middle of his face. The thought of pulling the trigger was attractive. That way he would not lure more zombies in her direction. However, any survivors were welcome to her merits. Moving to a more undead target, she pulled the trigger a number of times. The bullets whine through the air, passing narrowly by his shoulder and knocking a number of zombies to the ground. The shots were soundless for Sam, but the bullets were very visible. Sam being about 150 meters ahead, Tina would still have the chance to leg it if he was taken down by the undead. As she pulled the trigger again, she smiled. She loved the flicking sound of a bullet being launched from a sniper rifle with silencer. Another zombie down, as she kneeled to put the rifle away. She awaited the approach of Sam, hopefully gaining some information on where he was heading.

Red Spartan
After just seeing small flickers of light and a small gleam off of the bullet casings he did a combat role to the left. On the ground he waited for a ping that he would never here. "Is she catching the casings?" Now realising that if he were truly her target then he would be dead, he decided to make his way to her position. Now only about 100 meters away he could hear her slight breathing. "She's quiet but the completely quiet..." His training had taught him to hear what you shouldn't be able to and now for the first time, it had become usefull. He emerged back into her sight with his hands raised and his weapon holstered. "We can help each other you know..." At that moment he remembered that Jacob was still in the area. He eyed his radio the whole time while approuching the female.

android217
The group of soldiers were swarmed by the approaching zombies. Russ had started to run as soon as they had seen them. He had lost all of his skills since he had not done anything for years. Russ approached his old car, which had a broken window, and blood stains. Some one must have tried to break in, but failed.

Russ drove down the streets of the city, every once and a while he had sped up to get away from the zombies, which had continued to follow him. As he drove down the street, he saw a human run into the alley, he swirved his car to follow. He needed all the survivors he could get.

C. C. Cowgirl
"I doubt you can do anything to help me but due boredom I am all ears. To save time from any questions you might bring up, my name is Tina C. Tulka, I am 25 years old and I deliver milk for a living. I have no personal security number, my background is not for your ears to hear, I am single, a terrible cook and I live in a van. My job sucks and I have had a bad day. Let us move on"

She put the rifle over her back as she walked up to shake his hand. Her other hand behind her back, holding it over the handle of her homemade handgun. She looked him into the eyes and at his hands, as that was the best way to read the next intention of a human being.

Red Spartan
Sam took her hand firmly and shook it. Her intensions were a mystery to him but she was the only other survivor he had found besides the other two. Noticing that one of her hands was behind her back he decided as a precaution, he removed his combat knife from his satchel but kept eye contact with her all the while. "Names Sam Stackhouse, my navigator is somewhere in this town.. I'm a soldier and I live.. nowhere now." He looked down because his voice had cracked. Deep in his mind he wished he could keep his cool like Jacob seemed to. "There is an RV point to the North East but we're not heading that way without Jacob." He caught the sound of a car skidding but ignored it knowing that whoever it was, was heading there way anyway.

android217
Russel's car shrieked as he hit the brake. A zombie rolled on top of his car, and shattered the glass. He opened the door, and started to sprint towards the people he saw in the alley.

"HEY! HEY! YOU NEED TO GET MOVING," Russ shouted."THEY'RE COMING!!!" He would have said more, but he was out of breath.

C. C. Cowgirl
Tina rolled her eyes. She gave out a grin as she thought back at good old times, as he somehow reminded her of a companion she had during her days as a terrorist. She waved at Russel and shook her head.

"Not exactly Alexei Donovan"

She grinned at Sam as she picked her handgun up. Alexei Donovan was her old terrorist leader. He was of russian origin and had done several attempts to bring the world to an end by virus. Executed a few years ago. Tina was his unnamed messenger to retrieve the chemicals he needed. Alexei was known for his manner. Even in the last minutes before execution, Alexei held a mannered tone. Tina always respected that.
She then took her head up with a smile.

"Is that how you greet rare survivors. I am guessing you are short on friends"

She lift her gun towards Russel and pulled the trigger. The bullet whine trough the air, passing by Russel narrowly, strucking a zombie that had climbed on top of the car, making it fall down to the ground. Her handgun was a redesigned glock with scope. The silencer was designed to trough magnetism increase the speed of the bullet, yet keeping it silent. The sound of her gun was not the clicking sound that normal silencer made, it was morelike buzzing.

android217
"Nice shot, but there's more than you can handle coming. I sort of lured them here," Russ conceded. He stopped suddenly, and he realized who the women was. Russ had kept up with military records to keep him self entertained. They never found out the woman's name, but they had a few pictures of the women, before they lost track of her.

It didn't matter anymore. The world went to hell in a hand basket, and all that did matter was that she had a gun.
"You lead the way... Miss?," Russ said, sweat poring out of his old uniform.

Red Spartan
Sam just watched the two talk back and forth for a while before his radio gave a slight beep. Sam looked up being confused, because the radio only beeps if an allied radio signal is nearby. "Hey Stackhouse, told you I'd give them the slip." Jacob jumped down from a low rooftop and stood staring at the others. "Having a party are we?" He gave a nod to Tine and Russel. "I like to stand in a zombie infested hell hole as much as the next guy, but I really think we should go."

Matroshka
Kindel raised his fist " told you ya cant trust them ! cmon kid we gatta get out ourselves. Lets leave threw the building " Rand shood his head " yea but ya know we are only civilians to them..... and he didnt even want his gun back with was nice" Kindel shook his head " yea i guess. Lets go !!!" He went in first shooting few zombies with his shotgun. Wasnt to many to kill " we need to find a place to contact outsiders ya know ?" " Yup how about we start the power in this place ? theres a emergency phone there"

Kindel went to the back. Rand axiously stayed in that spot hoping zombies wouldnt go for him. The power was on. So was the TV "And our only hope is for the rescuing team." The news man saud " shit man where !" The women got on " thx Tom and now we talk to Cris Tofic with the weather" Rand kicked the desk " SHIT !" Kindel walked in " what man ? " " theres a chopper coming but because the TV didnt turn onb we dont know " Kindel sighed " dammit man" They were silent " lets just keep our eyes open" Rand shook his head n sat down in a chair. Kindel did to " ooo that felt good ! im tired " Rand looked around " well do you think its ok to stay. No signs of a breakin but ...." Kindel was relaxing. Rand did the same.

Red Spartan
"Sam, on second thought, you stay with them and I will go see if I can't find anyone else out here in this God forsaken hell hole." Before anyone could get a word in or try and stop him he was gone. Same just stood in amazement that he had found his team mate and then ditched by him at the same time. "Well..."

Jacob made his way out of the alley and back towards the building that Sam had climbed down from. "Hello, hello! Is there anybody out there!?" Jacob held his gun close because he could feel deep down inside of his concious that before the day was over he would have to confront his family. Just as his fear had predicted he saw his sister standing in the street. "Michelle!" All she did was growl and make her way towards him. Jacob aimed the gun at her head but couldn't seem to pull the trigger. His hand was shaking and he was trying his hardest to fire the weapon. "I'm so sorry." He pulled the trigger of the M16 and watched as her head turned into a slight red mist and the remaining body hit the ground.

Matroshka
Rand and Kindel heard some far of gun shots " Kindel " " I know kid i know." There was banging on the glass window " hmm...." It started to crack " motha fuc/<as !!!" He look at the huge meeting table " this will cover a mojority of it !!" They pushed shit of the table and holdted it up barley. IT was very heavy. They moved it to the window. " well that worked well huh ?" Rand nodded " yea we did good." The glass was being broken in peices bit by bit " maybe we should get some real rest i feel week"

Rand felt a sharp pain in his head " yea me to." his head felt heavy. They went by a secured door " locked by key card" Kindel chuckled "you wish b!tch" He took the key card and opened it. " AH MY HEAD " Kindel said. Rand and Kindel went in the room and shut the door. They passed out not knowing what happend. All was to know was they were safe.

Rand was dreaming " so Vivien " His gf that died in the heart of the outbreak. She looked to him " what ??? you and a dream zombies took over? " Rand smiled " yea........ stupid huh ?" " not at all !!!!" She grabbed him and bit his neck continously as all zombies started biting him until he finaly died " no ..........." Rand sat up and was awake Kindel wasnt

Red Spartan
Jacob tried his best to fight off the undead but his M16 would only fire so many more bullets before it's innevitable emptying of ammunitions. After each shot, each shell that hit the ground, every zombie that was killed, brought him him one shot closer to his end. When the click that he knew was going to happen, finally made it's unwanted appearance, a soldier made his entrance. "Pilot, Jacob Book, take this!" Right as Jacob turned a clip came into view and almost flew past him, but he caught it just in time. "Much appreciated.. guy." Before anything else could be said the soldier was gone just as quickly as he came.

Matroshka
Rand looked at the key card door. The whole thing was bent as if a car rammed it, There was a little bit of bloood on it too. The door wasnt operational. Kindel woke up "Jesus Christ ! what happend man ?!" Rand looked at him " i think somthing big is in here still maybe " Rand looked threw the side of the halfway gashed in door. He saw nothing " im not leaving now " Rand said, Kindel looked in the other side. Somthing was walking then it jumped and didnt hit back down. " O my God im with you on that !"

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by android217
"Nice shot, but there's more than you can handle coming. I sort of lured them here," Russ conceded. He stopped suddenly, and he realized who the women was. Russ had kept up with military records to keep him self entertained. They never found out the woman's name, but they had a few pictures of the women, before they lost track of her.

It didn't matter anymore. The world went to hell in a hand basket, and all that did matter was that she had a gun.
"You lead the way... Miss?," Russ said, sweat poring out of his old uniform. Originally posted by Red Spartan
Sam just watched the two talk back and forth for a while before his radio gave a slight beep. Sam looked up being confused, because the radio only beeps if an allied radio signal is nearby. "Hey Stackhouse, told you I'd give them the slip." Jacob jumped down from a low rooftop and stood staring at the others. "Having a party are we?" He gave a nod to Tine and Russel. "I like to stand in a zombie infested hell hole as much as the next guy, but I really think we should go."

Tina grinned as she walked past Russ. She patted him on the shoulder as she waved the others to approach. She considered the best way of travel would be by car. She reloaded her handgun as she stopped by the car. She had a peak around as she held her hand on the car. She made a number of shots, knocking the undead in front of the car down.

"We should head to Mr. Stackhouse's destination, his RV point to the North-East of here. The safest way of travel is in speed or stealth. Something tells me we should go by speed"

She looked at the two before waving them to the car. From what she had experienced, these people seemed to exhaterate the level of danger. Of course, the reason she was so calm was probably because she had a gun and enough ammo for the time being. She was safeguarded for quite some time.

android217
(do the zombies walk or run)

Russ emptied another clip into zombies. He swung his m4 around his back instead of ditching it. Russ had gone through a lot to sneak his gun out of the base. Russ pulled his 9mm out, and ran into the driver side of the car.
"I'll drive, while you two pick off the ones chasing us," Russ called to the others.

Matroshka
(( both )) A man walked in the room. He was wearing all orange , possibly a convict. Rand slowly watched him walked around. He had a kniufe nothing more. He then ran over to the baracade wear Rand could see him " holy shit " Rand didnt know what this guy saw. The convict then went were the creature jumped out of the building. He looked up. Rand didnt wanna bother the man. "so think hes good ?" Kindel wispered. "Knowing that man broke outta prison , nah" Rand Kindel needed to leave the room ASAP.

Red Spartan
Sam had a disgruntled look on his face and seemed to have changed in a moments notice. His next move was walking out of the alley, completely forgetting the other two survivors that were with him. All that was going through his head was to make it to the RV at any costs. Before the other were out of earshot, he began to mumble. "Must.. implement plan.. A-12." Now he was out sight and into the unknown.

By this time Jacob had given up his search and made his way back to the others. "Where's Stackhouse?"

Matroshka
They slipped out. " shit !" The convict bolted out of there " maybe we should have said somthing " Kindel laughed " look at that white boy run !" Rand looked at him " o sorry haha" Rand laughed " well i needed a good laugh now lets ..." The table was pushed over. Kindel shot the first few to walk in. Then Rand and Kindel both found the back EXIT " LOCKED YOU KIDDING ME !!!" Rand looked at Kindel " hold them off !!" They both started shooting at the zombies " somthings blocking the door from the other side !" They back slammed there backs agiasnt the door trying to break it free while shooting off the blood thirty zombies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.