The Wonder Years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Is this thing ever going to come out on DVD or what?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Wonder Years should be coming out on DVD prolly in the next several months.

pepperjeff
It might take a while. The producers are still trying to secure the music rights, which is critical to the show.

Captain REX
My mom used to watch this all the time, but all I can remember of it is the narrator's voice and Joe Cocker's rendition of "With A Little Help From My Friends."

pepperjeff
Originally posted by Captain REX
My mom used to watch this all the time, but all I can remember of it is the narrator's voice and Joe Cocker's rendition of "With A Little Help From My Friends."

It is a great show, but like I said it is going to be a while before it finds it way onto dvd.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Right now The Wonder Years has only been released on two "Best of" DVD sets. As a whole, once the music rights have been secured, I will assume maybe in a year or so then The Wonder Years will be fully released on DVD. Hearing Daniel Stern's narrations and Joe Cocker each week was always good.

SleaterKinney32
This show definitely brings back good memories.
The moment it's released on DVD it will sell like crazy. Rightfully so.

I'd have to say my favorite moment was when Winnie told Kevin "I love you" and Bob Seger's "We've Got Tonight" started to play. What a great scene.

heathjack
if you get net flex you can down load the whole series of the wonder years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.