Superboy Prime vs. Runner ( Space Gem )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in space Runner has the Space Gem.

Endless Mike
Runner

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in space Runner has the Space Gem.

Runner

quanchi112
runner

Stupid Rookie
Runner

Faceman
Bump.

xjustice69x
runner

nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP. THe runner with the space gem can't beat and kill 30 Gl's threaten OA, and fight off ALL of DC earth including three kryptonians, firestorm, ect.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP. THe runner with the space gem can't beat and kill 30 Gl's threaten OA, and fight off ALL of DC earth including three kryptonians, firestorm, ect.
runner with the space gem could destroy oa with one telaport

Kutulu
Runner.

The Great Galen
SBP...about equally as fast but way more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xjustice69x
NO.

xjustice69x
NO.
lol yes
though in the cross over the IG did not work in DC so your proly rite.
still he could bfr sbp for the win. or just stop his movement all together

Cubicks
NO.

Excellent post nvrbeenwthagirl, I applaud you skills of debating.

Kutulu
lol yes
though in the cross over the IG did not work in DC so your proly rite.
still he could bfr sbp for the win. or just stop his movement all together

Arena battles don't take place in either omniverse, they take place in a neutral arena where all of their powers are available.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by Kutulu
Arena battles don't take place in either omniverse, they take place in a neutral arena where all of their powers are available.

yea i know just saying it up befor anyone els did. and OA was not in the stipulations so its not in the" nutral arena"

Kutulu
yea i know just saying it up befor anyone els did. and OA was not in the stipulations so its not in the" nutral arena"

Ahh... thanks for clarifying.

Sundipped
SMP can win this. Space gem only allows 1 to warp space. SMP can do that physically. It also allows the movement of any object to any point in space. Runner would have to use BFR to win. If he had the power gem then it would be a match.

Jimmy-Chan
I don't remember The Runner doing anything while he had the Gem other than speedblitzing Thanos.

batdude123
Prove the Runner could teleport an entire planet using the space gem.

Last I checked, he was completely inept with it. Didn't even know its capabilities.

Gecko4lif
If I were runner i would destroy spb

that being said i am not runner and runner is a idiot

sbp 7/10

llagrok
Too bad he's not a genius like Superboy Prime.

SpiderGauntlet
SBP 9/10

Cause runner is an idiot.

Hannibal-Lector
just based on there abilities, the runner should win but he aint that smart... might go something like this:
(Runner blitzes SPB a few times)
SPB: How are you so fast?
Runner: Oh, this gem, you wanna try?

Sirius77
Superboy-prime and Runner are equally as fast. That or Superboy-prime is faster, based upon the fact that he flew to the center of the universe in seconds, blitzed three flashes, beat bart to new earth even though he had absorbed the speed force... I don't see how runner is going to beat Superboy-prime as easily as people think he will... Superboy-prime will win this not just based upon speed, but based upon the fact that he is immeasurably stronger and more durable than the runner. Superboy-prime 7-8/10.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superboy-prime and Runner are equally as fast. That or Superboy-prime is faster, based upon the fact that he flew to the center of the universe in seconds When he was going lightspeed...

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bransolute
When he was going lightspeed...

He said he was going lightspeed. But then again, characters say alot of things and do just the opposite, thats why I look at on panel evidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.