human torch vs. pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
fire fights fire who wins

Badabing
Originally posted by Dgw2007
fire fights fi9re who wins dur

SnazzySmurph
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple
and silver.

Dgw2007

guy222

human torch

Dgw2007
Bump

basilisk
Human Torch. Walks right up to Pyro and
1) Bearhugs him with full flame on
2) Nova blasts him
3) Punches him out

I don't think Pyro's control over flame could protect him unless he can actually extinguish flame completely. Even then 3 would probably still apply.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by basilisk
Human Torch. Walks right up to Pyro and
1) Bearhugs him with full flame on
2) Nova blasts him
3) Punches him out

I don't think Pyro's control over flame could protect him unless he can actually extinguish flame completely. Even then 3 would probably still apply. Pyro isn't gonna just stand there and let HT walk right up to him. Nice try though.

Pyro has better control over fire. HT is nothing but a dude covered in fire. Pyro can even control smoke.

This fight is a draw.

basilisk
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Pyro isn't gonna just stand there and let HT walk right up to him. Nice try though.

I was just going on what I remember of Pyro - often drawn kind of wimpy looking, like someone HT could take in a fist fight. Maybe Pyro changed later.

Originally posted by snoopdogg Pyro has better control over fire.

Human Torch seems to have pretty fine control over fire but Pyro-type displays aren't really his style so you don't see them as often. What says Pyro has better control?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by basilisk
What says Pyro has better control? I do.

starlock
I swear i posted in this thread...but i dont see my post? duplicate threads? oh well

Human torch for the win

Pyro cannot controll heat -only fire, he will be able to controll the heat from his own fire that he controls...but he looses i.m.o

snoopdogg
Originally posted by starlock
I swear i posted in this thread...but i dont see my post? duplicate threads? oh well

Human torch for the win

Pyro cannot controll heat -only fire, he will be able to controll the heat from his own fire that he controls...but he looses i.m.o Pyro can control more than just fire. One issue he was controlling smoke making it dense enough to repel DareDevi's billy club iirc.

spidey-dude
HT wins

Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.