Why?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roulette
I work at a book store, and every goddamned time I'm about to close, a BILLION people walk in o.o...why do they do that to me? After a long day of work, I just want to pack up and get the hell out of there. Majority of them are only there to browse o.o....again, WHY DO THEY DO THAT TO ME?! Inconsiderate bastardos! *Explodes*....

ok, so that was a little crazy....but I needed to vent ^-^

Anyone else have the same problamo when they're closing up? hmm

Kram3r
Give me the address. haermm

Mišt
Because you touch yourself at night petpet

That only happens when I try to eat something, then I get pissed and throw it at them haermm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Roulette
I work at a book store, and every goddamned time I'm about to close, a BILLION people walk in o.o...why do they do that to me? After a long day of work, I just want to pack up and get the hell out of there. Majority of them are only there to browse o.o....again, WHY DO THEY DO THAT TO ME?! Inconsiderate bastardos! *Explodes*....

They try to be the last person in there so they can touch you but, so many people come in that they can't.ermm

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
They try to be the last person in there so they can touch you but, so many people come in that they can't.ermm

*trips, touches LF's boob*

Sorry, accident cryoh

Roulette

Kram3r
123 Fake Street haermm

The Simpsons, much? haermm

Mišt
Quiet your face hole petpet

You're a nutball haermm

laughing out loud Oh my holeh moleh, that must be it! oh

You didnt deny so it must be true shock

Says the bookshop nerd haermm

Nah she's lying, youre fugly as hell, etc haermm

Tattoo

Anyone else have the same problamo when they're closing up? hmm If they are only browsing what's it matter? It's not like you have a hard job. ermm

Roulette

Roulette
Originally posted by Tattoo
If they are only browsing what's it matter? It's not like you have a hard job. ermm

I can't close the store if they're still in it haermm...
but seriously though, why can't they browse at a reasonable time?
Stores have an opening time and a closing time...I can't hang around all night, waiting for them to leave.

Haha...oh, right...it's not one of those back-breaking jobs, so it can't be difficult stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
Quit your whining!

*pays the fake customers* 131

Tattoo
I can't close the store if they're still in it haermm...
but seriously though, why can't they browse at a reasonable time?
Stores have an opening time and a closing time...I can't hang around all night, waiting for them to leave.

Haha...oh, right...it's not one of those back-breaking jobs, so it can't be difficult stick out tongue

You're not supposed to start your closing out until it's the closing time. That's when you lock the doors and then get everything situated and get out of there. stick out tongue The most time you lose is probably 10 minutes. 10 minutes more on your paycheck.

LethalFemme

Mišt
*just comes in* 131

*trips and knees Mist in the balls*

Kram3r made me fall.cryoh

I bet Mist but them up to it.nahuh

Anything to get close to my balls nahuh

That does sound like something I'd do hmm

LethalFemme

Roulette
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Quit your whining!

*pays the fake customers* 131

Haha, I hardly ever make threads...I'm allowed to whine ^-^

Originally posted by Tattoo
You're not supposed to start your closing out until it's the closing time. That's when you lock the doors and then get everything situated and get out of there. stick out tongue The most time you lose is probably 10 minutes. 10 minutes more on your paycheck.

Negative. The store that I work at has a lot of things out the front...we're actually meant to start packing up 10-15 minutes earlier so we can get it all inside the store on time.
The people walk into the store when I'm packing up, but also when I'm about to close the doors....they just walk right by me, as though they don't even see me.

I bet Mist but them up to it.nahuh

I wouldn't be surprised nahuh

LethalFemme
Negative. The store that I work at has a lot of things out the front...we're actually meant to start packing up 10-15 minutes earlier so we can get it all inside the store.
The people walk into the store when I'm packing up, but also when I'm about to close the doors....they just walk right by me, as though they don't even see me.

I wouldn't be surprised nahuh

Maybe you don't exist and this thread is like all in our minds.tripp

He gets off on sick shit like this. Has he ever told you the thing he does with women's shoes?shock

Mišt
Why are they shaped like lucky charms?hmm

Knew it.nono

Cause everybody loves my lucky charms haermm

Guilty cryoh

Negative. The store that I work at has a lot of things out the front...we're actually meant to start packing up 10-15 minutes earlier so we can get it all inside the store on time.

They pretend you're not there, because you're fugly and they dont want to make eye contact with you nahuh

LethalFemme

Roulette
Maybe you don't exist and this thread is like all in our minds.tripp

He gets off on sick shit like this. Has he ever told you the thing he does with women's shoes?shock

laughing out loud Holy crap oh....I'm so scared laughcry

shock No...but if it's worse than sniffing them, then I don't want to talk to him ever again.

Piggle Humsy
just scream "GET THE **** OUT!!" and then start crying while running around in circles and making duck noises..

That should work to clear the late comers...

Roulette

Mišt
Kram3r did say they were magically delicious.haermm

Whore.mhm

lol bag

Touch them, maybe you'll get lucky haermm

And?mhm

Dont laugh at the fugo, its mean nahuh

You're slowly killing my self-esteem laughcry

Slowly? Damn I must be doing a bad job tonight laughcry

Roulette

Mišt
cry

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with you? laughcry

What, I was trying to stick up for youcry

I dunno, maybe if you posted a pic I might get inspiration laughcry

Piggle Humsy
laughing out loud Thanks, gotta remember to try that thumb up

Video tape it when you do.. vin

The Pict

Yes! I have this problem at my work, but I work in a booze shop and it's illegal to serve alcohol in an off-licence after 10pm. Yet loads of people pile into the shop at like 9:58 pm trying to buy booze sad
I just have to hurry them along or refuse to serve them.

Roulette

Tattoo
F-fugo? cry *slap*

Not gunna happen, bub laughcry

Jub jub....then I'll put it on YouTube 13

Ohhh, shiz....and I thought I had it bad sad...when it comes to alcohol, people go nuts!
Got any interesting stories from the ol' booze store?

YouTube is teh shit.

The Pict

Ohhh, shiz....and I thought I had it bad sad...when it comes to alcohol, people go nuts!
Got any interesting stories from the ol' booze store?

A few. I remember the booze shop I used to work at, it was in one of the worst areas in the city. And full of alcoholics. There was one time I was closing up and putting the shutters down and a woman actually slid under almost on her belly to get in the store, before the shutters went down. The worst thing was she left her kid outside alone at 10 pm. The little girl was like 4 years old.

Mišt
F-fugo? cry *slap*

Not gunna happen, bub laughcry

Well we cant help that, but we can stop people from laughing cry

Yeah true, I guess I wouldnt want that face on my screen, might break laughcry

Roulette

Mišt
Oh, wow...you'd stop them? You're so sweet touched

Exactly....h-hey, wait a minute laughcry

Nah just kidding, I cant keep a straight face touched

Pwnt laughcry

Roulette

Mišt
Your face = fail. laughcry

Roulette
Thanks for reminding me laughcry

BackFire

Close early.

Problem solved.

When I used to work at Blockbuster there would often be people who would wander in like 5 minutes before we were going to close up. You do have the right to tell them that you are closing the register in however many minutes, and that if they're not ready with their purchase by that time that you won't be able to do business with them.

Sometimes we would close like 5 minutes early and cut them off before they got in. One time this guy got really pissed off, still, we left on time. Well worth it.

Mišt
Thanks for reminding me laughcry

Welcome laughcry

Roulette
Originally posted by BackFire
Close early.

Problem solved.

When I used to work at Blockbuster there would often be people who would wander in like 5 minutes before we were going to close up. You do have the right to tell them that you are closing the register in however many minutes, and that if they're not ready with their purchase by that time that you won't be able to do business with them.

Sometimes we would close like 5 minutes early and cut them off before they got in. One time this guy got really pissed off, still, we left on time. Well worth it.

Haha, I wish it was that easy sad...my boss installed cameras a few months back, and we never know when he's watching o.o...he actually rang the store and told one of the girls to get to work when she was talking to another worker.

Yeah, I tell them (politely) that I'm going to close the store soon, but some of them just don't want to leave...it's very frustrating.

laughing out loud Nice work, BackFire thumb up

Originally posted by Mišt
Welcome laughcry

I don't know why I still love you laughcry

Malenfant

Mišt
Haha, I wish it was that easy sad...my boss installed cameras a few months back, and we never know when he's watching o.o...he actually rang the store and told one of the girls to get to work when she was talking to another worker.

Yeah, I tell them (politely) that I'm going to close the store soon, but some of them just don't want to leave...it's very frustrating.

laughing out loud Nice work, BackFire thumb up

I don't know why I still love you laughcry

He's perving on you laughcry

Probably cause of my packagelaughcry

Roulette

Rogue Jedi
Mist has a tiny pickle......hehehehe

Mišt
Don't say that...s-seriously o.o....

What are you talking about? Your pickle is tiny laughcry

Why are you scared, he's not going to perv on a fugo like you 131

And yet you still come back laughcry

Rogue Jedi

Roulette

Mišt
laughing out loud Got to admit, that was gold.

I know....something's wrong with me laughcry

Naw, I love Mist because he has a beautiful soul....

haermm

I write my own material 131

Its ok, everyone does it laughcry

And my rack, pervert haermm

Roulette

Mišt
OoOOooo, talent 13

Everyone? That's way too much bs laughcry

Yeah, your b00bs are huge haermm

Theres plenty more where that came from 131

Well, I cant be bothered typing Roulette, LethalFemme and silver_tears, so Ill just say everyone to save time laughcry

And real too haermm

Roulette

Bardock42
Sinead O'Connor pisses me off.

Mišt
Alrighteh, show me some more A-grade stuff 13

B-but you just typed the names then haermm

Don't feel real to me laughcry....MASSIVE LETDOWN.

Cant reveal all my secrets13

Yeah, whats your point?haermm

Better than your plastic things laughcry

Roulette

Bardock42
Yes, really.

Why? hmm

Roulette
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, really.

Why? hmm

Well, baldness = balls....I give her kudos for being so hardc0re.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I have the same problem. I work in a shop part time and people are always coming in at the last minute and taking ages. It's usually either stoners, or people who've dashed out of the pub at the last minute. The stoners are always the worst, they usually spend a good ten minutes arguing amongst themselves about which pringles dip to get.

Bardock42
Well, baldness = balls....I give her kudos for being so hardc0re. Nah, trying to be all crazy is easy...she just seems pretentious and annoying to me.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, I have the same problem. I work in a shop part time and people are always coming in at the last minute and taking ages. It's usually either stoners, or people who've dashed out of the pub at the last minute. The stoners are always the worst, they usually spend a good ten minutes arguing amongst themselves about which pringles dip to get. It's odd, I have a similar problem. The clerks at my local store always try to throw me out after closing time. Very odd.

Roulette
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, I have the same problem. I work in a shop part time and people are always coming in at the last minute and taking ages. It's usually either stoners, or people who've dashed out of the pub at the last minute. The stoners are always the worst, they usually spend a good ten minutes arguing amongst themselves about which pringles dip to get.

laughing out loud Good holy god, that must be very annoying.
Have you ever told one of them to leave?

Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, trying to be all crazy is easy...she just seems pretentious and annoying to me.

Haha, it is? oh I guess I've been giving her too much credit then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.