Grandmaster vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Grandmaster vs Thanos. Battle takes place in outer space, who wins? Im not sure who wins im biased and going for GM.

llagrok
I'd have to go with the Grandmaster. He's easily one of the stronger elders. If you put him in a position where he has to fight Thanos, he could take him at least 8/10.

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd have to go with the Grandmaster. He's easily one of the stronger elders. If you put him in a position where he has to fight Thanos, he could take him at least 8/10.

Ermmmm ok. sad

Evil_Ash
Grandmaster. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok

huh

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
huh

OK could you explain why you disagree?

llagrok
huh

What I meant was that, if you actually make the Grandmaster fight instead of constantly playing games, he would win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
OK could you explain why you disagree?

I've never heard GM described as having that kind of power.

Then again my knowledge of the Elders is quite limited.

llagrok

-Resurrection
-Growing/shrinking (**** yeah)
-Time/place teleportation
-Matter manipulation

I also read somewhere that he can WILL people to death, but I haven't seen any scans of that yet :/

Alfheim

Well there are lots of indications that he was the leader of the elders. I actually read somewhere though that this has been retconned.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/judicatorelder.htm

But before this GM was shown as being the leader.

Endless Mike
I think it was stated once that Grandmaster was more powerful than a Cosmic Cube. It might have been hyperbole though.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think it was stated once that Grandmaster was more powerful than a Cosmic Cube. It might have been hyperbole though.

Wouldnt be suprised. w00t. How powerful are cosmic cubes in the grandscale of cosmic things?

Endless Mike
Well they can devastate galaxies, merge universes, and warp reality pretty well

Alfheim
Well they can devastate galaxies, merge universes, and warp reality pretty well

Ok cool, what issue was this said?

guy222
Grandmaster vs Thanos. Battle takes place in outer space, who wins? Im not sure who wins im biased and going for GM.

Grandmaster

quanchi112
thanos wins hands down. grandmaster would fail pitting his wits or his power against thanos in combat.

Endless Mike
Ok cool, what issue was this said?

The Skrull Emperor destroyed a galaxy with a Cosmic Cube (which later became the Shaper of Worlds), Thanos merged with the universe using one, Doctor Doom used one to merge 2 or 3 universes together, I think.

Alfheim
The Skrull Emperor destroyed a galaxy with a Cosmic Cube (which later became the Shaper of Worlds), Thanos merged with the universe using one, Doctor Doom used one to merge 2 or 3 universes together, I think.

Yeah but where did it say that GM was as powerful as a cosmic cube?

Endless Mike
Yeah but where did it say that GM was as powerful as a cosmic cube?

I read a scan where Captain America said it. I forget which comic, like I said it could have been hyperbole.

Phenomenol
Obviously hyperbole because Grandmaster never displayed that type of ability.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Obviously hyperbole because Grandmaster never displayed that type of ability. u cry out hyperbole way to often.

zopzop
Bump!

This is actually an interesting match up. My gut says Thanos but I've been reading some of my old issues and damn Grandmaster is a beast. Space/Time manip, raising the dead, beating teams of heroes with a gesture, etc...

How you guys see this going down?

kgkg
Grandmaster

carver9
GM

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Bump!

This is actually an interesting match up. My gut says Thanos but I've been reading some of my old issues and damn Grandmaster is a beast. Space/Time manip, raising the dead, beating teams of heroes with a gesture, etc...

How you guys see this going down?

Grandmaster every single time...

Grandmaster outwitted Death once if I recall directly...

If Grandmaster can one up her, then he can beat Thanos...

Now Thanos did beat him during the Thanos quest, but Thanos did have 5 Infinity Gems compared to the Grandmasters 1 at the time...

Once again, Grandmaster wins...

Angel Watching
Grandmaster can play with marvel heroes as toys in a game. Thanos fights them and gets upperhand. Grandmaster wins

Insane Titan
Thanos outsmarted GM at his own game without the aid if the gems.

Thanos wins

godking
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Grandmaster every single time...

Grandmaster outwitted Death once if I recall directly...

If Grandmaster can one up her, then he can beat Thanos...

Now Thanos did beat him during the Thanos quest, but Thanos did have 5 Infinity Gems compared to the Grandmasters 1 at the time...

Once again, Grandmaster wins... Thanos did'nt use the gems to beat GM just intelligence.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos outsmarted GM at his own game without the aid if the gems.

Thanos wins

Based on?

Surely not raw display of power...

Insane Titan
Based on?

Surely not raw display of power... raw power , GM hadn't displayed greater raw combat power than Thanos .

Thanos matched the Inbetweener for EP in Thanos quest.

golem370
If Hawkeye can outsmart Grandmaster then Thanos can a million times over.

TheLordofMurder
raw power , GM hadn't displayed greater raw combat power than Thanos .

Thanos matched the Inbetweener for EP in Thanos quest.

Thats a lie; he tried his best to match the IB's power output...

And as pertains combat feats, the Grandmaster has taken out entires teams on a whim; combine that with his array of time manipulation and other abilities and Grandmaster is superior to Thanos...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by golem370

But Grandmaster outsmarted Thanos's boss...

And Hawkeye took full advantage of Thanos's pathetic piecing resistance and impaled him with arrows last I saw...

basilisk
Grandmaster has too many abilities. He should take this, though in a comic battle he would inexplicably lose 3/4 of his IQ, not use most of those powers, and lose.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370

Lord Barton is smarter than Thanus will ever be.

Insane Titan

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder
Heres the scan...

"I do my best to match them..."

TheLordofMurder
But I guess in the minds of Thanos fanboys, Thanos is the equal of Galactus and the IB...

LoL...

zopzop
But Grandmaster outsmarted Thanos's boss...
Not for anything, SUPPOSEDLY Loki did the same thing and even trapped Death in a Deadpool comic. I call BS on that but some people on the forums see it as a legit showing for Loki. And we all know Thanos would curbstomp Loki into bloody paste.

That was written by Bendis though sick He's famous for doing stupid crap like that.

Thanos has the freakish durability, tech, and impressive power output.

Grandmaster has versatile abilities like time/space manip and impressive power output.

That's why this is a close fight IMHO.

PS
Does anyone have the scans of Grandmaster gesturing and creating a team of super humans. I read that on CBR forums.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by basilisk
Grandmaster has too many abilities. He should take this, though in a comic battle he would inexplicably lose 3/4 of his IQ, not use most of those powers, and lose.

thumb up

The sad truth is that the Elders are jobbed out by Marvel on far too frequent a basis...

Grandmaster has been punched out by Rulk...

The Champion got punched out by She Hulk...

The Runner got tripped by Mantis...

Its sad really...

TheLordofMurder
I agree with you totally zopzop; Thanos vs Grandmaster should be an epic battle...

But the Thanos fanboyism is so incredibly strong around here that it makes me root harder against him; I was used of Quanchi aserting that Thanos was a Galactus/IB level character...

But now it seems the cancer is spreading (looking at you Insane Titan)...

TheLordofMurder

Not for anything, SUPPOSEDLY Loki did the same thing and even trapped Death in a Deadpool comic. I call BS on that but some people on the forums see it as a legit showing for Loki. And we all know Thanos would curbstomp Loki into bloody paste.

That was written by Bendis though sick He's famous for doing stupid crap like that.

Thanos has the freakish durability, tech, and impressive power output.

Grandmaster has versatile abilities like time/space manip and impressive power output.

That's why this is a close fight IMHO.

PS
Does anyone have the scans of Grandmaster gesturing and creating a team of super humans. I read that on CBR forums.

You ask and you shall recieve! smile

zopzop
You ask and you shall recieve! smile
I knew it, he used space/time manip. This guy is a beast. This isn't the first time he's done that too.

During the Great Race, he used space/time manip to converse with Makkari who was stuck in super speed mode and everyone else appeared as statues to him.

Man, does anyone want to finish up the "Respect the Elders of the Universe" thread?

Insane Titan
LOM goes back to his old self of been stupid and not reading or understand comics , sad the length the kid goes to really.

Order and Chaos only allowed his powers to work in there sphere as comfort to IB.

Insane Titan
I agree with you totally zopzop; Thanos vs Grandmaster should be an epic battle...

But the Thanos fanboyism is so incredibly strong around here that it makes me root harder against him; I was used of Quanchi aserting that Thanos was a Galactus/IB level character...

But now it seems the cancer is spreading (looking at you Insane Titan)... the only fool here is you that's getting warned over your butthurt over characters, after all you dislike a character because others like him .

If you can't deal with things just shut up and go away as your constant nonsense destroys every thread ur in

TheLordofMurder
LOM goes back to his old self of been stupid and not reading or understand comics , sad the length the kid goes to really.

Order and Chaos only allowed his powers to work in there sphere as comfort to IB.

Concession accepted; glad you admitted you were wrong...

Maybe the purple kool-aid is wwearing off...

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
Same old tired rubbish from the laughing stock

Wonder Man
Thanos beat up the Champion without a gem. He could take down the Grandmaster.

zopzop
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thanos beat up the Champion without a gem. He could take down the Grandmaster.
There's a world, nay a UNIVERSE, of difference between Champion and Grandmaster though.

TheLordofMurder
There's a world, nay a UNIVERSE, of difference between Champion and Grandmaster though.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Same old tired rubbish from the laughing stock

So says someone who believes Thanos is equal to the IB...

Happy Dance

zopzop
thumb up
Give me a week and I'll attempt to add feats/fights to the Respect the Elders of the Universe thread.

Insane Titan
So says someone who believes Thanos is equal to the IB...

Happy Dance never said he was equal to IB I said his EP matched the IB's when they shattered the sphere.

Learn to read it does wonders for debating.

Look it works like this, don't make threads with Thanos in where he has a chance of winning then piss and moan when posters give reasons as to how he may win.

Wonder Man
Champion had the power gem at the time. It was quite a feat for Thanos actually.

TheLordofMurder
never said he was equal to IB I said his EP matched the IB's when they shattered the sphere.

And you were wrong about Thanos matching the IB's energy output..werent you?

It stands to reason that the IB was putting his all into breaking free from the prison; if Thanos was matching the IB's energy output then Thanos was IB's equal...according to your phail logic of course.

Being wrong is something that you're really good at...

thumb up

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
And you were wrong about Thanos matching the IB's energy output..werent you?

It stands to reason that the IB was putting his all into breaking free from the prison; if Thanos was matching the IB's energy output then Thanos was IB's equal...according to your phail logic of course.

Being wrong is something that you're really good at...

thumb up

Happy Dance he did match as shown when the sphere shattered, good to know you're acting like a fool again because all of your other points/argument have failed .

Go make another Thanos thread in a hissy fit kid

TheLordofMurder
he did match as shown when the sphere shattered, good to know you're acting like a fool again because all of your other points/argument have failed .

Maybe you need to start reading child; I already posted a scan that proved you wrong and I did not create this thread...

You are filled with more phail than your purple lover is child...

Insane Titan
Maybe you need to start reading child; I already posted a scan that proved you wrong and I did not create this thread...

You are filled with more phail than your purple lover is child... the scan proved what I said just as Thanos stated combining their power may work and it did.

So what if you didn't, you have a track record for making hissy fit Thanos threads even the mods notice it and warn you over it.

More butthurt nonsense, it's great you prove me point for me

Golgo13
Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
he did match as shown when the sphere shattered, good to know you're acting like a fool again because all of your other points/argument have failed .

Whatever Lord Boo!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
Same old crap, you've been shown up again ...tbh it gets easier with you.

Tony Stark
But I guess in the minds of Thanos fanboys, Thanos is the equal of Galactus and the IB...

LoL...

Don't try and talk logic and or on panel feats with Inane Titan when it's against his narrative; it's a futile waste of breath.

Insane Titan
Haha following me from another thread , the butthurt is strong with you child, also on panel facts trump any nonsense you say

Wonder Man
Thanos took out the Maker too. Another impressive moment.

Tony Stark
Haha following me from another thread , the butthurt is strong with you child, also on panel facts trump any nonsense you say

Soooooo... any thread that I make a post on, that you've made a post on; is me creeping on you? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

NOT so much rook

Me: 4046 posts
You: 972 posts

You'll need to pick up the pace a bit before you start talking son

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Soooooo... any thread that I make a post on, that you've made a post on; is me creeping on you? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

NOT so much rook

Me: 4046 posts
You: 972 posts

You'll need to pick up the pace a bit before you start talking son you made your pist directly after I called you out in another thread.

Lmao rookie!! Like the number of posts means anything , bwhahahahaha your posts are nothing more than Sentry or Marvel wins.

And if you want to go by posts count my old Nihilist account post total dwarfs yours , not that amount means shit.

Geuss you've never heard quality over quantity

Tony Stark
you made your pist directly after I called you out in another thread.

Lmao rookie!! Like the number of posts means anything , bwhahahahaha your posts are nothing more than Sentry or Marvel wins.

And if you want to go by posts count my old Nihilist account post total dwarfs yours , not that amount means shit.

Geuss you've never heard quality over quantity

Ummmmmm... Let's see genius. Maybe; just maybe I went to the thread that was most recently visited that also caught my interest. ####NEWSFLASH### I don't log on, go directly to your "Inane Titan" call sign and find your most recent posts. I think your self importance may be slightly outta whack brah.

Why go into a dissertation when there's no need to because it's a no doubter? It's call good time management.

Is that like your THANOS O'Doyle RULES mantra? Just curious...

Insane Titan
Ummmmmm... Let's see genius. Maybe; just maybe I went to the thread that was most recently visited that also caught my interest. ####NEWSFLASH### I don't log on, go directly to your "Inane Titan" call sign and find your most recent posts. I think your self importance may be slightly outta whack brah.

Why go into a dissertation when there's no need to because it's a no doubter? It's call good time management.

Is that like your THANOS O'Doyle RULES mantra? Just curious... yeah lie all you want son as we both know you butthurt by me and other poster mocking you.

Simple answer to prove your stupidity as nonsense.

Come at me with that crap when I give Thanos the win over bonafined high trans or skyfathers on a regular basis like you do in every thread chump

Tony Stark
yeah lie all you want son as we both know you butthurt by me and other poster mocking you.

Simple answer to prove your stupidity as nonsense.

Come at me with that crap when I give Thanos the win over bonafined high trans or skyfathers on a regular basis like you do in every thread chump

Please don't continue to bring your swollen sphincter into this. It's demented and sad and there's really no reason nor place for it.

And IF one was truly worried or distressed by something some sock was typing about them from their boy friends mothers basement; they should rethink their lot in life.

Feel free and point me in the direction of a thread that I blatantly said SENTRY would win against someone that I was alone in stating it.

I'll be the one over here > waiting whilst tapping my foot.

Insane Titan
Please don't continue to bring your swollen sphincter into this. It's demented and sad and there's really no reason nor place for it.

And IF one was truly worried or distressed by something some sock was typing about them from their boy friends mothers basement; they should rethink their lot in life.

Feel free and point me in the direction of a thread that I blatantly said SENTRY would win against someone that I was alone in stating it.

I'll be the one over here > waiting whilst tapping my foot. haha you think I'm a sock , you're dumber than I thought. Thing is when you're trying to act smart you have to have something to back it up with sadly you don't.

Who cares if others stated it, or do you need other posters to back up your piss poor debating skills ?

Death Sentry beats Hyperion,photon Genis and Hulk combined comes to mind lol

God Cloth Seiya

I'll be the one over here > waiting whilst tapping my foot.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590579&highlight=userid%3A57467

Found one.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590579&highlight=userid%3A57467

Found one.

Looked like to me that Drakon09 thought that I had an argument.

Tony Stark
haha you think I'm a sock , you're dumber than I thought. Thing is when you're trying to act smart you have to have something to back it up with sadly you don't.

Who cares if others stated it, or do you need other posters to back up your piss poor debating skills ?

Death Sentry beats Hyperion,photon Genis and Hulk combined comes to mind lol

Do you feel that Hyperion, HULK and Photon are above Owen taking them apart at a molecular level?

Insane Titan
Do you feel that Hyperion, HULK and Photon are above Owen taking them apart at a molecular level? combined he's not doing that to all of them, plus your acting like he went around performing that feat regularly

Tony Stark
combined he's not doing that to all of them, plus your acting like he went around performing that feat regularly

Talk about dumber than one thought... You don't think that MM can MM multiple things at the same time? WoW!!! The lobotomy worked quite well with this one.

Insane Titan
Talk about dumber than one thought... You don't think that MM can MM multiple things at the same time? WoW!!! The lobotomy worked quite well with this one. show me the proof of DA MM doing that to 3 people on the level of Photon Genis ,Hulk and Hyperion at once ...then you may just have a argument for once

abhilegend
Grandmaster should win but I wouldn't be surprised if we see Thanos beating him someday.

Tony Stark
show me the proof of DA MM doing that to 3 people on the level of Photon Genis ,Hulk and Hyperion at once ...then you may just have a argument for once

Here's MM destroying 3 items at once that are far more durable/powerful than those 3 peeps.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104794/2154520-destroying_objects.jpeg

And here's what SENTRY did to MM in their fight... And obviously DSENTRY is much more powerful than regular SENTRY; if for no other reason his mind is clear.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/10/104794/2154591-the_end.jpeg

Insane Titan
Pure fail I said Dark Avengers MM , who is weaker then the version in your scan , so again il wait for proof

zopzop
Pure fail I said Dark Avengers MM , who is weaker then the version in your scan , so again il wait for proof
I don't think this is true IT. The MM in that old Avengers arc was weaker than the MM in the Dark Avengers Arc.

The MM in that old Avengers arc couldn't manipulate space/time and couldn't affect organic molecules. The MM in the Dark Avengers arc didn't have that organic limitation and unless I'm mistaken he did warp space/time around that town he had taken over.

Tony Stark
I don't think this is true IT. The MM in that old Avengers arc was weaker than the MM in the Dark Avengers Arc.

The MM in that old Avengers arc couldn't manipulate space/time and couldn't affect organic molecules. The MM in the Dark Avengers arc didn't have that organic limitation and unless I'm mistaken he did warp space/time around that town he had taken over.

You are correct... Although, it's a little much to expect Inane Titan to know that. THANOS wasn't in the storyline.

Insane Titan
You are correct... Although, it's a little much to expect Inane Titan to know that. THANOS wasn't in the storyline. not correct at all as DA MM admitted he would have had trouble with a nuke a wolverines HF.

Sad you have get other posters to help you

zopzop
not correct at all as DA MM admitted he would have had trouble with a nuke a wolverines HF.

Sad you have get other posters to help you
IT, but you have to remember even Secret Wars I MM was almost killed by Wolverine.

Insane Titan
IT, but you have to remember even Secret Wars I MM was almost killed by Wolverine. tbh it was a sucker shot and that early in the story when he wasn't metal strong etc.

zopzop
tbh it was a sucker shot and that early in the story when he wasn't metal strong etc.
True, but even in that early part of the story he was still powerful enough to drop an entire mountain range on the heroes and he was easily the most powerful person on Doom's team.

Insane Titan
True, but even in that early part of the story he was still powerful enough to drop an entire mountain range on the heroes and he was easily the most powerful person on Doom's team. yeah but that's space cheese feat, showing that sort of power directly against 3 people like Hyperion,Indestructible Hulk and Photon Genis who all are more durable/HF etc is totally different IMO .

All the 3 I named would be more powerful than the rest of Dooms team

Tony Stark
yeah but that's space cheese feat, showing that sort of power directly against 3 people like Hyperion,Indestructible Hulk and Photon Genis who all are more durable/HF etc is totally different IMO .

All the 3 I named would be more powerful than the rest of Dooms team

They'd be a finger snap away from nothingness... Just admit that you've lost this debate and slink on along your way.

Insane Titan
They'd be a finger snap away from nothingness... Just admit that you've lost this debate and slink on along your way. you might want to try and prove it first or even learn about the people you claim can be snapped into nothing ness .

Il keep on waiting for YOUR actual proof

Tony Stark
you might want to try and prove it first or even learn about the people you claim can be snapped into nothing ness .

Il keep on waiting for YOUR actual proof

Yeah, you're right I'm very unfamiliar Hyperion's, HULK's and Photon Genis's ability to resist transmutation and molecular manipulation.

Insane Titan
Yeah, you're right I'm very unfamiliar Hyperion's, HULK's and Photon Genis's ability to resist transmutation and molecular manipulation. yeah it seems you are that's why your ignoring their durability lvl or Hulks HF

Tony Stark
yeah it seems you are that's why your ignoring their durability lvl or Hulks HF

That's what you're hanging your hat on huh? HULK's HF?

Question: Does HULK's HF go down to a molecular level?

Insane Titan

Question: Does HULK's HF go down to a molecular level? you do know what Hulk has healed from in the past don't you?

And you do know a single attack from Wolverine f*cked up MM before .

carver9

Question: Does HULK's HF go down to a molecular level?

This gun rewrites Molecules on a subatomic level. Hulk withstood it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot4_zpsc0e9f9ee.jpg.html

Insane Titan
Scan daddy carver thumb up

carver9
Forgot to add...that same gun that can rewrite molecules on a subatomic level. An even more angrier Hulk actually powers through the attack.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot2_zps1e73866f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot3_zpsfe0f0c28.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

carver9
Scan daddy carver thumb up

Thanks bud.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
This gun rewrites Molecules on a subatomic level. Hulk withstood it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot4_zpsc0e9f9ee.jpg.html

Never mind I got it Hydra gun > Molecule Man

Tony Stark
you do know what Hulk has healed from in the past don't you?

And you do know a single attack from Wolverine f*cked up MM before .

Would you consider this a win for HULKS HF?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/89462/2086106-giant_size_hulk_01_050.jpg

Oh... You mean when Wolverine sucker sliced him from behind when Owen had no idea he was there?

Insane Titan
Lol so you cherry pick one feat from thousands .

Yeah got sucker shot , what do you think the chances are if that happening with 2 ppl that can fly at great speeds and Hulk is no slouch

carver9
Would you consider this a win for HULKS HF?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/89462/2086106-giant_size_hulk_01_050.jpg

Oh... You mean when Wolverine sucker sliced him from behind when Owen had no idea he was there?

That scan isn't canon. Non canon friend. I wish it was canon since it is one of Hulks best healing fts.

carver9
Never mind I got it Hydra gun > Molecule Man

I don't know what level MM powers work at but that gun break down MOLECULES on a SUBATOMIC LEVEL. You asked for it so I gave it to you. I don't know what the comparison is between Owen and that gun but we do know what level this gun work at. No need to ignore it because you don't like it.

Tony Stark
Lol so you cherry pick one feat from thousands .

Yeah got sucker shot , what do you think the chances are if that happening with 2 ppl that can fly at great speeds and Hulk is no slouch

I can give you many more examples that show HULK's HF being overpowered I.E. Gladiators HV being just one of those instances.

Tony Stark
That scan isn't canon. Non canon friend. I wish it was canon since it is one of Hulks best healing fts.

I haven't read that comic in quite sometime. Why again isn't it cannon?

carver9
I can give you many more examples that show HULK's HF being overpowered I.E. Gladiators HV being just one of those instances.

Hulk durability was weakened when he fought Gladiator. An issue after that, he was told by Strange that he was dying. Hell, his durability was so damaged that Deadpool was able to trick him into impaling himself with a light pole. You can do better than this.

carver9
I haven't read that comic in quite sometime. Why again isn't it cannon?

Isn't 616 Hulk.

Tony Stark
I don't know what level MM powers work at but that gun break down MOLECULES on a SUBATOMIC LEVEL. You asked for it so I gave it to you. I don't know what the comparison is between Owen and that gun but we do know what level this gun work at. No need to ignore it because you don't like it.

Not for nothing but, that gun was made to REWRITE (Change) molecules; NOT destroy them wholly. And I think we all know the power difference that's between that gun and MM.

Juss sayn'

carver9
Not for nothing but, that gun was made to REWRITE (Change) molecules; NOT destroy them wholly.

Juss sayn'

It's a Molecular ft. Rewriting Molecules is>=destroying it. Then, the attack was on a SUBATOMIC level and it did nothing to Hulk. A MOLECULAR attack didn't do a thing to him. No matter how you downplay it, it's exactly what you asked for.

Tony Stark
It's a Molecular ft. Rewriting Molecules is>=destroying it. Then, the attack was on a SUBATOMIC level and it did nothing to Hulk. A MOLECULAR attack didn't do a thing to him. No matter how you downplay it, it's exactly what you asked for.

confused

I'm not sure what your definition of rewriting is but, it's obviously different than mine.

But, here's what I've found in the dictionary.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rewrite

carver9
confused

I'm not sure what your definition of rewriting is but, it's obviously different than mine.

But, here's what I've found in the dictionary.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rewrite

In order to rewrite something, what do you have to do with the original? Also, reread what you asked for.

Tony Stark
In order to rewrite something, what do you have to do with the original? Also, reread what you asked for.

confused

If you look at the second explanation/definition of rewrite it says "revision".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revision

Insane Titan
I can give you many more examples that show HULK's HF being overpowered I.E. Gladiators HV being just one of those instances. as carver pointed out that's not cannon and Hulk was weakend against Glads ...nice try though

carver9
confused

If you look at the second explanation/definition of rewrite it says "revision".

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revision

Alteration?

Epicurus
Yeah, you're right I'm very unfamiliar Hyperion's, HULK's and Photon Genis's ability to resist transmutation and molecular manipulation.
Hulk did survive getting cut by Corvus' atom-slicing spear in Infinity, Hype survived the destruction of 2 universes, and isn't this the same Genis who later on helped Entropy remake the multiverse? So...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.