KMC is evolving!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
shock

I just discovered this! eek!

I bet it has been there for ages though, since I am so slow at noticing new things roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
You're no slower than some of the older members.sleepy

EDIT:I mean that in general not this subject.ermm

Baylin
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
shock

I bet it has been there for ages though, since I am so slow at noticing new things roll eyes (sarcastic)

I swear it wasnt like that last week! eek!

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You're no slower than some of the older members.sleepy

EDIT:I mean that in general not this subject.ermm

Not sure if that is meant as a compliment, considering some of the members roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Baylin
I swear it wasnt like that last week! eek!

It is there now raver

Alfheim
jjjjjjjaring.

Baylin
Not sure if that is meant as a compliment, considering some of the members roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is there now raver

I know, how dare they? I mean just sneaking in stuff like that when you're not looking. It's like being e-violated!

which is nice... shifty

Kram3r
Probably the update Raz was talking about. 131wank

That was totally worth shutting down the server for half an hour to an hour for. Fail. haermm

Alfheim
Yeah well anyway....just ignore me.

Storm
News & Questions: Find the latest news, upgrades and features and other information on the boards.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Alfheim
edit.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Storm
News & Questions: Find the latest news, upgrades and features and other information on the boards.

I don't see what this has to do with anything.sly

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Storm

Don't you sass me sly ..

I'll take out the lube young lady!

Alfheim
Nothing to do with me either no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
I made this thread for you, Alfheim hug

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't you sass me sly ..

Dad ate it all last night.haermm

TRH
Indeed new

Vinny Valentine
Dad ate it all last night.haermm

sonofa.... I bought a lifetime supply mad

Guilty Gear
shock

I bet it has been there for ages though, since I am so slow at noticing new things roll eyes (sarcastic) tighthug

Raz
I don't see what this has to do with anything.sly Because in that forum we have a suggestions thead, where someone suggested that feature, and hence its existence today! eek!

lord xyz
It's been changing all week! Some of the changes disappeared. ermm

Storm
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't you sass me sly ..

You animal... naughty

Barker
These kinds of threads always suck.

Unless it's me making them.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Barker
These kinds of threads always suck.

Unless it's me making them.

Found it educating..

Scythe
Pretty soon KMC will require a picture of our genitalia after each post.

Barker
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Found it educating..
Not my fault you focus more on RPing and the OTF than the rest of KMC.

haermm

Tattoo

haermm

pwnt haermm

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Tattoo
pwnt haermm

Totaly..

haermm

Good pwn.. I think you got it wrong though.. I haven't payed RP any attention for a long time.. I dont visit OTF often either..

Barker
Good pwn.. I think you got it wrong though.. I haven't payed RP any attention for a long time.. I dont visit OTF often either..
Your last 20 posts are all Unhosted RP posts or OTF posts. ermmnone

I'm too lazy to check further than that.

Darth Extecute
Your last 20 posts are all Unhosted RP posts or OTF posts. ermmnone

I'm too lazy to check further than that.

I haven't RPed anything for a long time..

and I fail to see your point with this? What does it matter if I only spend time in the RP and OTF forum? In any way?

Scythe
Now now ladies, RP or not, it doesn't matter.

Tattoo
I haven't RPed anything for a long time..

and I fail to see your point with this? What does it matter if I only spend time in the RP and OTF forum? In any way?

It means your finger isn't on the pulse of KMC. If you broadened your horizons just a bit you would know of all the changes Raz has made or is making to the forum.

Darth Extecute
It means your finger isn't on the pulse of KMC. If you broadened your horizons just a bit you would know of all the changes Raz has made or is making to the forum.

Now I didn't, and that just happened to lead to the conclusion that I found this thread educating..

Scythe
Schooled!

Tattoo
Now I didn't, and that just happened to lead to the conclusion that I found this thread educating..

But had you visited the Suggestion thread you would have known this feature was implemented about a week ago.

Seriously, that thread is awesome. If you feel like some changes need to be made go suggest. Plus Raz tells us in that thread when the new features are implemented.

Darth Extecute
But had you visited the Suggestion thread you would have known this feature was implemented about a week ago.

Seriously, that thread is awesome. If you feel like some changes need to be made go suggest. Plus Raz tells us in that thread when the new features are implemented.

I found no reason to visit the suggestion thread.. everything worked fine after the server switch.. I didn't care about the changes since all I do is post.. I looked at the OTF and found this thread, which taught me something new..

Tattoo
I found no reason to visit the suggestion thread.. everything worked fine after the server switch.. I didn't care about the changes since all I do is post.. I looked at the OTF and found this thread, which taught me something new..

You say you don't care about the changes, but when you see this thread you are happy of learning something new about KMC. Give me a break. You are just contradicting yourself.

Besides, the Server Switch had nothing to do with the Suggestion Thread, you have no idea what you're on about.

Darth Extecute
You say you don't care about the changes, but when you see this thread you are happy of learning something new about KMC. Give me a break. You are just contradicting yourself.

Besides, the Server Switch had nothing to do with the Suggestion Thread, you have no idea what you're on about.

Did I say I was happy?

I found it educating..

And as I said, I only post here.. The updates doesn't interest me much.. I'm not contradicting myself.. Your just doing wierd turns out of my posts..

Wild-Cherry
shock

I bet it has been there for ages though, since I am so slow at noticing new things roll eyes (sarcastic) shock

almost as good as the heated toilette seats naughty

in any case, thanks for posting stick out tongue I never check news/suggestion/w.e threads, so this kind of thing works for me just fine ;D

C. C. Cowgirl
Darth Extecute and Tattoo, sitting in a tree vin

Tattoo
Darth Extecute and Tattoo, sitting in a tree vin

K-I-C-K-I-N-G doped

Wild-Cherry
K-I-C-K-I-N-G doped F-U-C - Wait a minute...thats me, not you haermm

sweatdrop I'm done.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
F-U-C - Wait a minute...thats me, not you haermm

sweatdrop I'm done.

I used that same joke with Piggle last week. ermm Get new material. stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
I used that same joke with Piggle last week. ermm Get new material. stick out tongue angel stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.