dr strange movie (animated)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
just wonderd if anyone has seen it yet,looked good imho?

spidey-dude
i say it sucked. almost as bad a the ironman one

ragesRemorse
It is a DR strange cartoon, so if you expect alot, you will be dissapointed. If you expect to see a DR Strange cartoon, you will be pleasantly satisfied. There are some good points in the movie, but for the most part it still feels like an extended saturday morning cartoon.

I think the people behind these animated marvel movies are just out of touch with the subject material. They try to hard to make the content and characters fresh. They want the movies to appeal not only to fans, but non fans alike. The one thing i believe they are not thinking of is that the storylines and character models of the marvel universe are interesting enough to attract people who are not immersed in comics. If you do not like superhero's, your not going to like a superhero movie no matter how much you try to white wash the image with contemperary feel.

Dgw2007
it was bad

Xplosive
I liked it.

emporerpants
i liked it too.

Darth Vicious
It was ok. I wouldve liked to see a better version of Dormmamu though.

RUNMAN
It was OK

manjaro
it wasnt bad it was just tooo short, thats all. plus it was cool to see ppl actually getting killed in a cartoon

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by manjaro
i plus it was cool to see ppl actually getting killed in a cartoon

i agree but its a shame that killing people was the path the writers relied on to introduce a mature tone

Estacado
Those flying mouths looked pretty ****ed up....other wise I liked it.

DAVID GUIVANT
From the whole lot I preferred this one compared to IRON MAN. The characters are pretty flat, cardboard, he becomes Sorcerer supreme rather quickly.

I prefer the ULTIMATE AVENGERS but still, compared to the comic book, I can see these animated features are for age 5 and above.

Avlon
I was a bit on the boring side...but watchable.

A sequel would probably be pretty decent now that they got his origin out of the way.

Big Sexy
Its funny though. This suffers from the exact opposite of Superman/Doomsday. It started off with the story being pretty good and then it got rushed with him becoming Sorceror supreme. Superman/Doomsday had no story what so ever but a really good fight.

Smoki
what were the characters that appeared in the movie as his enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.