Yet another Marvel Team takes on the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Superman-Batman-WW-Green Lantern(Hal)-Flash-MM-Aquaman

vs

Sentry
Deadpool
Black Bolt
Thor
Runner
Onslaught (X & Mags)
Sub-Mariner (wet)

All out battle ... Let's do it.

nimbus006
This is a very good and well thoughtout battle.

Very good matchups.

I cant decide, but might give it to the JLA simply b/c of their experience together and also b/c I cant see Onslaught wokring with any team. However if he decided that he could be a decent teamate at least for a while then Marvels team seems to have more raw power. Especially with Runner there to control Flash.

lordboo
Originally posted by Mr Master

vs

Sentry
Deadpool
Black Bolt
Thor
Runner
Onslaught (X & Mags)
Sub-Mariner (wet)

does the runner have his gem?

guy222

vs

Sentry
Deadpool
Black Bolt
Thor
Runner
Onslaught (X & Mags)
Sub-Mariner (wet)

Marvel FTW

Mr Master
Originally posted by lordboo
does the runner have his gem?

Nah, I think he would be too much that way. Unfair.

lordboo
Nah, I think he would be too much that way. Unfair.

ok,marvel ftw anyway

Symmetric Chaos
I would be inclined to say Marvel.

Kutulu
Sub-Mariner (wet)

adult-smileys

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Kutulu
adult-smileys nice head

Priest
Originally posted by Dgw2007
nice head
lol2
Marvel ftw

willRules
What is Deadpool supposed to do in this fight apart form make witty banter- no wait- just banter, whilst getting his face kicked in? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
What is Deadpool supposed to do in this fight apart form make witty banter- no wait- just banter, whilst getting his face kicked in? confused

Kill Batman.

TricksterPriest
DC. There is a huge strength and speed difference between the two teams. Onslaught and Thor are the big guns on Marvel.

Flash is faster than Runner, and what's stopping him from stealing the collective KE of team 2?

The problem is, that the teams aren't matched well enough. BB and Namor will go down fast.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
DC. There is a huge strength and speed difference between the two teams. Onslaught and Thor are the big guns on Marvel.

Flash is faster than Runner, and what's stopping him from stealing the collective KE of team 2?

The problem is, that the teams aren't matched well enough. BB and Namor will go down fast.

Flash has no CIS at all then?

Because a lot of his showings are REALLY sub par, compared to the runner's showings. Just like Flash, the runner isn't a one trick pony and sports a durability far above Flash's. Deathstroke stabbed him for christs sake.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Priest
lol2 whats so funny i like head

tkitna
Marvel

quanchi112
marvel takes this for sure.

Psyquis52
The only possible problem I can come up with here is that Marvel's team has sufficient power to stomp DC out of existence but if all the characters on Marvel's team uses all their powers simultaneously it could cause a problem for themselves. They could very easily start causing problems with their own team.

It's all about teamwork when working with numbers this big. Sheer strength alone doesn't take the title.

In the end though it does come down to things like, who could possibly beat Onslaught one on one?

Marvel ftw

darthgoober
Marvel takes this.

Photon009
Superman vs Sentry - It would be awesome to see, but it would probably go similar to the Hyperion/Wonder Man fight back in the Avengers annual, with them seeming equal at first, but eventually Sentry overwhelming Superman.

Deadpool vs Batman - This is just dumb. Batman would be kicking DP's ass all over the place, but DP would just regenerate from ANYTHING Bruce could do to him. Bruce cant do the same. Bruce goes down eventually.

Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman - This is close. I'd say Wonder Woman physically is slightly Black Bolt's superior, but Black Bolt's voice and other abilities would come into play, and then it's lights out for Wonder Woman. Another one that'd be close though.

Thor vs Hal - Could really go either way. Personally i'd favor Hal, since he's not such a dumbass like Thor, and actually fights very smart. But power-wise they are so close it's really hard to call. This is the best fight of this whole battle.

Runner vs Flash - Flash is fast, yea, but Runner's faster. That, and not only is Runner superior to Flash in Flash's best offense (speedblitzing and things like that), but Runner also has Surfer++ level energy abilities. Flash goes down hard.

Onslaught vs Martian Manhunter - This is another good one. I give a slight edge to Onslaught. Personally i place MM around the same level as Xavier telepathy-wise, so between Xavier and Magneto, i think J'onn would eventually get overwhelmed.

Aquaman vs Namor - Namor would take this. Aquaman might have a little bit of telepathy, but really, he cant hang physically for very long with a hydrated Namor. That, and Namor doesnt hold back, so i see Aquaman not knowing what hit him.

-------------

So then it just comes down to the entire Marvel team (although all weakened/tired from their previous fights) against a weakened/tired Hal. Hal may be the best of the Green Lanterns, but he's not overcoming those odds.

Marvel team wins.

lando005
very impressive match up

gogogadgetgo
superman vs sentry; sentry? spiderman did say he stalemated galactus which i dont see superman as being able to do..but i'd have to go with my gut feel and say superman 5.5/10

deadpool vs batman; deadpool eventually as batman would run out of steam while deadpool would just keep on coming like the energizer bunny 10/10

black bolt vs wonderwoman; i would have to go with wonderwoman with for the majority. she's like superman light 6/10

thor vs hal; thor all day..sorry, i'm really biased towards thor stick out tongue he could use mjolnir to just absorve all of hals constructs as his hammer can absorve any energy whether he recognizes it or no. 7/10

runner vs flas; dont really know much about runner so ill pass

onslaught vs martian manhunter; didnt opnslaught own most of marvel? onslaught 9/10

aquaman vs namor; namor, faster, stronger and way cooler 7/10

so that gives stick out tongue

dc = 2
marvel = 4
no idea = 1

so its superman, wonder woman vs thor, namor, deadpool and onslaught

flash and runner still ducking it out i supose

thor, namor and onslaught will be puting supes and ww down and deadpool would just be blabering

marvel for the win i guess

Madvillain
Marvel quite easily.

Runner and Onslaught is too much power.

Alfheim
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Can you prove that?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Psyquis52

In the end though it does come down to things like, who could possibly beat Onslaught one on one?

Marvel ftw

This is Xavier and Mags Onslaught MM could possibly beat him. At anay rate Runner is probably going to make short work of Flash and then go and back the others up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Alfheim
This is Xavier and Mags Onslaught MM could possibly beat him. At anay rate Runner is probably going to make short work of Flash and then go and back the others up.

I don't see the runner making short work of Flash or Superman. Flash has abilities Runner just doesn't. Like IMps, and Stealing the entire enemy team's speed and giving it to his team.

tdawg14
this is an easy win for the Marvel, as a matter of fact its not even close.

Superboy Prime
After Sentry's "Power of a Million Exploding Suns" fiasco in World War Hulk I can't believe people still believe Spiderman's claim about Sentry stalemating Galactus. Please...he couldn't even finish WWH when going all out. Sentry must have fought a really hungry Big G in order to stalemate him. Also now that Sentry has shown his limit...Superman can definitely withstand that, and then lobotomize Sentry after he runs out of energy.

Sentry won't beat Supes, sorry.

Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry would have had to fight an unconscious G to stalemate him...

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry would have had to fight an unconscious G to stalemate him...

Either that or Spidey only saw the first second of the fight...you know when Big G and and Sentry are staring at each other...then Spidey blinked and missed when Big G stomped Sentry.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Either that or Spidey only saw the first second of the fight...you know when Big G and and Sentry are staring at each other...then Spidey blinked and missed when Big G stomped Sentry. Spider-Man is an idiot anyway...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.