Amped 2 vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Thanos with full use of Reality Gem

and

Silver Surfer with full use of Power Gem

vs.

Galactus

Lets go...

lordboo
Originally posted by nimbus006

and

vs.

Galactus

Lets go...
how fed is big g

Mr Master

This means Thanos can manipulate Reality on a Universal scale, with a thought.

Thanos wins.

guy222

and

vs.

Galactus

Lets go...

teh big g loses

quanchi112
galactus loses. thanos with the reality gem. i shudder to think of the possibilities of thanos with this against big g.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr Master
This means Thanos can manipulate Reality on a Universal scale, with a thought.

Thanos wins.
there are no feats by anyone that possessed the reality gem that can be put above Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
there are no feats by anyone that possessed the reality gem that can be put above Galactus. that still doesnt mean that the reality gem in the hands of thanos couldnt defeat galactus. thanos is to intelligent to lose with this gem.

kevdude
Full use of the gems?? Big G loses then

Kutulu
there are no feats by anyone that possessed the reality gem that can be put above Galactus.

The key words are "full use". Thanos thefefore would be able to manipulate reality at a universal scale, and Sufer would be able to boost his cosmic power level above Galactus.

Priest
Originally posted by Kutulu
The key words are "full use". Thanos thefefore would be able to manipulate reality at a universal scale, and Sufer would be able to boost his cosmic power level above Galactus.
without the power gem i dbt he would be able to get "full use" of the reality gem imo.

Utrigita
without the power gem i dbt he would be able to get "full use" of the reality gem imo.

The Silver Surfer once remarked that the power gem if the Champion got it working to its full capacity would be capable of vaporizing Galaxies with a thought, And SS has pretty much beaten Champion. I wouldn't even begin to Phantom what a wielder of the PC with cosmic awareness can do with it.

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Silver Surfer once remarked that the power gem if the Champion got it working to its full capacity would be capable of vaporizing Galaxies with a thought, And SS has pretty much beaten Champion. I wouldn't even begin to Phantom what a wielder of the PC with cosmic awareness can do with it.
yet theres has been users of the powergem on Surfer level of abilities (thor) that weren't galaxy busters. Hell, Thanos never amped him self to those levels that was described by Surfer. I think thats all Hyperbole.

Also in this fight whats stopping Galactus from removing the PC from surfer wink

Mr Master

Even with the Power Gem it wouldn't help anyone wield it any easier.

It takes all 5 gems to support the Reality gem.

Still, for the purpose of the thread, we're assuming he has "full use." smile

Every Gem individualy, manipulated affectively, is Universal.

Rune froze the 616 Timestream with the Time Gem alone.

Utrigita
yet theres has been users of the powergem on Surfer level of abilities (thor) that weren't galaxy busters. Hell, Thanos never amped him self to those levels that was described by Surfer. I think thats all Hyperbole.

Also in this fight whats stopping Galactus from removing the PC from surfer wink

I doesn't recall Thor having full use of the gem do you???

Well the Gem for one thing is stopping him stick out tongue
It contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, backs the other gems and boosts their effects. It allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible, and therefore unbeatable, when using raw power alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.