10 things you don't know about women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
10 Things You Don't Know About Women
By Melora Hardin

1. We know men think breasts are like Barstow: just a short stop on the way to Vegas. But sometimes lingering a little longer at the places along the way can make for a more pleasant trip.
2. We'd much rather try on bras than see them on surgically altered , airbrushed supermodels, but we know how much you enjoy the Victoria's Secret catalog. Consider it a gift.
3. It would be nice if just once you admitted you were unequivocally wrong and we were absolutely right, with no conditions attached.
4. We prefer a man who's going to make $50 million to one who already has it. Women take potential over security every time.
5. A man's hands and his taste in shoes tell women all we need to know . Make sure neither looks too much like ours.
6. When we tell you the new dress we bought was 50 percent off, you can just go ahead and mark it up about 30 percent.
7. Women take longer in the bathroom because, unlike men, we clean up after ourselves.
8. Even Harrison Ford isn't cool with an earring .
9. We know it's fun for you to come up behind us while we're washing dishes and grab our breasts. Why not make it fun for us, too, and grab a dish while you're at it?
10. Male sperm are faster getting to the egg but die sooner; female sperm are slower getting to the egg but live longer. See? It all starts at conception.

10 Things You Don't Know About Women
By Jenna Fischer

1. If we run into your ex-girlfriend in public, the first thing you should do is put your arm around us. And if we have to introduce ourselves, you are in big trouble.
2. When you tell us about a business lunch you had with a woman, it's a good idea to tell us that she's fat, ugly, old, or a lesbian. Preferably all of them.
3. PMS is real . It's chemical, and it sucks . If someone told you that every thirty days you were going to get jacked repeatedly in the nuts , you'd be pissy around day twenty-six, too.
4. When we say, "I don't feel connected," the only appropriate response is, "I feel it, too. Let's go out for a nice dinner and reconnect." Try it. You will get laid.
5. If you can locate the following items in our home -- tape, casserole dish, Christmas ornaments -- you will get laid.
6. If you act excited about the bath mat we bought at Target, you will get laid.
7. We really want to have kids. That is, until you want to have kids. Then: "Hey, slow down. What about my career? It's my body. I'm not just a depository for your sperm, you know. **** off. Wait, come back. I'm sorry about that. It's sweet you want to have kids. Let's talk about it in a year."
8. You know what's really gay? Football. Instead of watching it, just have sex with another dude once a year. Get it all out of your system at once.
9. We can make a "celebrity safe list" if you want. But I am way more likely to get Patrick Dempsey to **** me in a bathroom than you are to get Lindsay Lohan to suck you off in your car.
10. Okay, wait. Maybe not Lindsay Lohan. But you know what I mean.

_O0Do0idci8

laughing out loud

the office ladies ftw!
rolling on floor laughing

Barker
laughing out loud

office space ftw!
rolling on floor laughing

Scythe
Hey I live near Barstow...

lord xyz
How very stupid.

Can I get a copy about the being laid things?

BackFire
Try them on and parade around for us. That's a better gift.

So you want us to lie, then? not about being wrong, about you being right. That never happens, sorry.

And then they get all pissy when the 'potention' doesn't come true and blame the man, when it's their fault for not picking the sure thing. Idiots.

Unless you're dating queers that shouldn't be a problem. Stop watching queer eye and and stop going after metrosexuals and start trying to go after men who don't shave their pits.

Don't worry, I always assume you're lying. I think most men know this.

What the heck does this mean? Is this assuming men don't wipe their asses? Because I think we do. It doesn't take long to clean up. What are you shitting on the mirror or in the sink or something? That's gross, stop it.

Neither are you. You hate earrings so much stop wasting money on them.

Don't wanna encroach on your territory. Plus, then it wouldn't be fun anymore.

Male sperm are faster because they're trying to get away from the nagging female sperm.

You jealous ****, stop being so petty. We're there at the mall with you, not her. Quit being insecure.

So lying to you is good, then? Noted. I expect this to mean that you won't get pissy at me when you find out. I'm sure you will though, because you're a filthy hypocrite.

Maybe. But then we'd lock ourselves up in a room for those 4 days as to avoid having to annoy you, as opposed to you, who wants to still be around us knowing that no one wants to be around you during that time. Have some ****ing consideration.

So again, lying is good. Cool. I never knew women wanted us to lie.

This is ****ing stupid. No woman is going to **** some guy because he knows where some tape is. What a load of shit.

Again with the lies.

And women wonder why they die alone. It's because of shit like this. Pull your head out of your ass and stop with the lying and the games. We know you're almost always full of shit anyways, admitting it isn't helping. Maybe if you stopped doing it, that would be a start.

Yeah, football's lame. I agree.

There, I've now made this thread worth reading. enjoy.

InnerRise
funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
What ridiculous idiocy.

Violent2Dope
The only thing I need to know about women is that I'm their physical and mental superior and can emotionally or physically abuse them to get what I want from them.smile

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by BackFire

...the lists were all in good humor?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kodak
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

roll eyes (sarcastic) i thought both sides were rather funny.

dadudemon
Try them on and parade around for us. That's a better gift.

So you want us to lie, then? not about being wrong, about you being right. That never happens, sorry.

And then they get all pissy when the 'potention' doesn't come true and blame the man, when it's their fault for not picking the sure thing. Idiots.

Unless you're dating queers that shouldn't be a problem. Stop watching queer eye and and stop going after metrosexuals and start trying to go after men who don't shave their pits.

Don't worry, I always assume you're lying. I think most men know this.

What the heck does this mean? Is this assuming men don't wipe their asses? Because I think we do. It doesn't take long to clean up. What are you shitting on the mirror or in the sink or something? That's gross, stop it.

Neither are you. You hate earrings so much stop wasting money on them.

Don't wanna encroach on your territory. Plus, then it wouldn't be fun anymore.

Male sperm are faster because they're trying to get away from the nagging female sperm.

You jealous ****, stop being so petty. We're there at the mall with you, not her. Quit being insecure.

So lying to you is good, then? Noted. I expect this to mean that you won't get pissy at me when you find out. I'm sure you will though, because you're a filthy hypocrite.

Maybe. But then we'd lock ourselves up in a room for those 4 days as to avoid having to annoy you, as opposed to you, who wants to still be around us knowing that no one wants to be around you during that time. Have some ****ing consideration.

So again, lying is good. Cool. I never knew women wanted us to lie.

This is ****ing stupid. No woman is going to **** some guy because he knows where some tape is. What a load of shit.

Again with the lies.

And women wonder why they die alone. It's because of shit like this. Pull your head out of your ass and stop with the lying and the games. We know you're almost always full of shit anyways, admitting it isn't helping. Maybe if you stopped doing it, that would be a start.

Yeah, football's lame. I agree.

*sniffle sniffle* You are my hero!

Grinning Goku
8. You know what's really gay? Football. Instead of watching it, just have sex with another dude once a year. Get it all out of your system at once.

You know what's really annoying, having to listen to you watch Lifetime or Oxygen crying like a fuc.king baby with diarrhea. Instead of watching either one, just have sex with another woman twice a week, and let me videotape it.

Melcórë
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
You know what's really annoying, having to listen to you watch Lifetime or Oxygen crying like a fuc.king baby with diarrhea. Instead of watching either one, just have sex with another woman twice a week, and let me videotape it.

No, don't encourage that! They'll discover they don't need us for pleasure!
(Pun intended)

S_D_J

....Male sperm are faster because they're trying to get away from the nagging female sperm.

hysterical

Grinning Goku

Melcórë
laughing out loud

BlackSunshine

7. Women take longer in the bathroom because, unlike men, we clean up after ourselves.

I'd have to disagree with that one. Matt/Impediment takes more time in the bathroom than I do! laughing

Scythe
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I'd have to disagree with that one. Matt/Impediment takes more time in the bathroom than I do! laughing

Tell me about it, when we had Capt. Goatwhore Fetus Salad I had to literally impregnate myself. Yeesh!

Melcórë

8. Even Harrison Ford isn't cool with an earring .

But....that doesn't make sense. Everything Harrison Ford does is sanctified.

Grinning Goku

Melcórë
Good. So, I wasn't the only one disturbed by that comment.

stick out tongue

Scythe
You're all nuts...

Grinning Goku
You're all nipples.

Melcórë
....Harrison Ford's nipples could settle the Middle Eastern conflict.

Scythe
You're all nipples.

Long, unattractive, hairy nipples...

Melcórë
I have three nipples. yes

Grinning Goku

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Scythe
Long, unattractive, hairy nipples...

Have you been stalking me?

Melcórë
What's the third one for?

Sucking on when I'm masturbating. wink

BlackSunshine
nipples.....shifty

Grinning Goku

Melcórë
I'm too lazy, and I don't want to cut out the middle man. smile

Violent2Dope
These lists are obsolete, you can beat your women to get want you want from them.

Bardock42

roll eyes (sarcastic) Or bad humour as it seems.

Alpha Centauri
In reply to:

"10. Male sperm are faster getting to the egg but die sooner; female sperm are slower getting to the egg but live longer. See? It all starts at conception.".

I say; 1 thing these Charlie's Angels-esque, "You go, girlfriend!", "Oh, aren't I funny girls?" women don't know;

Nothing starts at conception without a man to actually stick it to you, unless you are into IVF treatment, in which case you don't need a man in your life to do all those "negative" things anyway, so shut up with the moaning.

As for "We take longer in the bathroom cos "we" clean up after ourselves.". As Backfire said, doing what? I go in, do my stuff, wash my hands and leave. I don't spend time taking a shit, then an extra hour caking on make up making myself look like what I just did.

If "men" are so easily pleased, it's your own choice to do that shit to make yourself feel good, which is fine, but it is what it is. Don't moan that "we" don't notice. Chances are if "we're" easily pleased "we" think you look good anyway, what da deal is, yo?

-AC

InnerRise
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
what da deal is, yo? NO. no expression

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Rogue Jedi
Oh boy....

Nikcorra
Hmm....we'll that was an amusing thing to read. I wanted to say one thing to this...."These lists are obsolete, you can beat your women to get want you want from them.". I strongly disagree. I agree that the list's are kinda crazy, but who really thinks they can beat their woman do anything for them. If that happened to me, I'd turn around and beat the crap otta him and see how he liked it.

Rogue Jedi
the only thing I beat is my meat.

InnerRise
Of course. If not you, who else.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
well, one can hope. In your case, its the only option.

InnerRise
Really now.

Rogue Jedi
seems to be the case.

InnerRise
Ya don't say.

Rogue Jedi
I do say. do you need me to spell it out for you?

InnerRise
Is that right.

Rogue Jedi
wanker

InnerRise
Exactly.

funny

Rogue Jedi
confession is good for the soul. even if that soul doesnt like oral sex.

InnerRise
Is that so.

Rogue Jedi
I have got to stop feeding the trolls.

InnerRise
How about that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nikcorra
Hmm....we'll that was an amusing thing to read. I wanted to say one thing to this...."These lists are obsolete, you can beat your women to get want you want from them.". I strongly disagree. I agree that the list's are kinda crazy, but who really thinks they can beat their woman do anything for them. If that happened to me, I'd turn around and beat the crap otta him and see how he liked it. Women are physically inferior so they are not as strong or fast, and are mentally inferior which means they lack the kind of brain to form a good fighting style, they are also more emotional which means they scare easier which makes them easily manipulated. It's all factbig grin

InnerRise
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/FemaleBodybuilder.jpg

What's that you say?

no expression

Violent2Dope
She is big and strong, but that is offset by her likely stupidity and the fact that being that size makes her fighting skills, speed, and maybe stamina pathetic. Not to mention this guy is stronger:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/danny89rod/200px-Henry2.jpg

InnerRise
That guy is just FAT. no expression

And if what you say is true about the women being incompetent b/c of her size, how efficient do you expect that blob of excrement to be?

Exactly.

§P0oONY
God bless The Office, and all those in it!

SelphieT
I feel terrible for all the guys out there reading this crap. Not all girls are that attention whore-ful. I know this, because I am not one of those girls smile

Sorry ladies, but that list is just asking for too much.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SelphieT
I feel terrible for all the guys out there reading this crap. Not all girls are that attention whore-ful. I know this, because I am not one of those girls smile

Sorry ladies, but that list is just asking for too much. Shush, they are better people than us...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by InnerRise
That guy is just FAT. no expression

And if what you say is true about the women being incompetent b/c of her size, how efficient do you expect that blob of excrement to be?

Exactly.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... The guy I just posted is Mark Henry, he won the Arnold Classic strongman's contest, when he was in 9th grade he squatted 933 pounds. He's one of the strongest people in the world, most strongmen are fat.

S_D_J
true dat yes

InnerRise
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The guy I just posted is Mark Henry, he won the Arnold Classic strongman's contest, when he was in 9th grade he squatted 933 pounds. He's one of the strongest people in the world, most strongmen are fat. And obviously 9th grade was a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG TIME AGO.

no expression

Nikcorra
Haha, funny how this thing keeps going and going.
and my reply to this..."Women are physically inferior so they are not as strong or fast, and are mentally inferior which means they lack the kind of brain to form a good fighting style, they are also more emotional which means they scare easier which makes them easily manipulated. It's all fact". A fact huh, wheres the proof?. You must really look down on women for some reason...You say that like all woman are the same...you don't see me ranting and raving saying how guys are. I dont think I even wanna get into that, but, since I dont see no proof, fact or opinion, say what ya want, and I'm more so leaning on opinion then anything right now more so then fact.

Rogue Jedi
what happened to equality of the sexes?

Nikcorra
yea we may all be equal, but some people take it another level

Rogue Jedi
then that makes them sexist.

Alpha Centauri
NO. no expression

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

No what? You think you can decide how I type now also? Not even mods can do that, and as much as your life's goal is to be one, you aren't, and won't ever.

-AC

Tattoo
The guy I just posted is Mark Henry, he won the Arnold Classic strongman's contest, when he was in 9th grade he squatted 933 pounds. He's one of the strongest people in the world, most strongmen are fat.

He USED to be a strong man. I've not seen him do much lately. Even when he bear hugs a guy on TV he can't lift them off the ground. They support themselves on one foot to give the illusion that he is still strong. He's just a fat man now, look at those ***** ****.

Rogue Jedi
No what? You think you can decide how I type now also? Not even mods can do that, and as much as your life's goal is to be one, you aren't, and won't ever.

-AC I would definitely seek another place to chill if that happened.

InnerRise

-AC Thank God for that. Too much trouble than it's worth.

Rogue Jedi
Did your momma drop you on your head as a child? did she not breast feed you enough? Or are you just an a$$hole by nature?

Violent2Dope
To anyone who took a single post in this thread from me serious I must say lighten up. Also, Mark is still very strong and the reason they are balanced on one foot is too make it as safe as possible. He still lifts heavy people with ease.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nikcorra
Haha, funny how this thing keeps going and going.
and my reply to this..."Women are physically inferior so they are not as strong or fast, and are mentally inferior which means they lack the kind of brain to form a good fighting style, they are also more emotional which means they scare easier which makes them easily manipulated. It's all fact". A fact huh, wheres the proof?. You must really look down on women for some reason...You say that like all woman are the same...you don't see me ranting and raving saying how guys are. I dont think I even wanna get into that, but, since I dont see no proof, fact or opinion, say what ya want, and I'm more so leaning on opinion then anything right now more so then fact.

He is not serious.

But, on average, men ARE physically superior. That is the way it is with most mammals.

On average, men have a higher IQ as well.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2006/sep/08iq.htm

Despite that fact that I can carry my wife with one arm on my shoulder and that I can score higher on an IQ test, I still do not think I am superior to her. She is DEFINITELY my better half.

With gene manipulation right around the corner, gender difference may change.

Does anyone remember that episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" where there was a planet that was ruled by women? They were physically and intellectually superior to men. The women fought the wars, etc.

Bardiel13
Alright, about comparing periods to getting jacked in the nut repeatedly...
Bull. Shit. Women always use that comparison. "You don't know how awful periods are for us! It's like once a month, you got kicked in the nuts for three whole days!" As some anonymous comedian once replied to that comment: "I could tell that she was lying... because she was still standing." A good shot to the rocks can make the most manly of men weep and the other men around will weep for him. Periods are uncomfortable, granted but nut shots are DEVASTATING. Women can still walk around, shop, go to work, etc. on their periods. Hell, they can just take a Midol to lessen their symptoms. With damaged testicles, men cannot even function. We just curl up, roll around, fart, and pray to our God that the end comes swiftly.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Bull. Shit. Women always use that comparison. "You don't know how awful periods are for us! It's like once a month, you got kicked in the nuts for three whole days!" As some anonymous comedian once replied to that comment: "I could tell that she was lying... because she was still standing." A good shot to the rocks can make the most manly of men weep and the other men around will weep for him. Periods are uncomfortable, granted but nut shots are DEVASTATING. Women can still walk around, shop, go to work, etc. on their periods. Hell, they can just take a Midol to lessen their symptoms. With damaged testicles, men cannot even function. We just curl up, roll around, fart, and pray to our God that the end comes swiftly.

http://www.gaitpa.com/images/HANDCLAP.gif

But keep in mind that this was just a joke.

Röland
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/FemaleBodybuilder.jpg

What's that you say?

no expression

That picture makes me want to punch a baby.

Grinning Goku

Violent2Dope
Nutshots don't hurt me as much as most guys, cause I've gotten used to it. I can still stand when kicked in balls.

Grinning Goku
Nutshots don't hurt me as much as most guys, cause I've gotten used to it. I can still stand when kicked in balls.

What the f**k? Why...?

Röland
I certainly wouldn't punch her. I'd break my hand, and she'd cut my dick off and blend into her creatine, muscular fuc.k.

You misunderstood me, I said punch a baby. I would never start shit with her.

Grinning Goku

Bardiel13

What kind of monster are you?

Röland
I know. I was concurring with you.

K, so we're both on the same page that we would never f*ck with that girl?

Violent2Dope
What the f**k? Why...? Cause I am God. And just cause your big and buff does not mean you are a good fighter, quite the contrary really.

Naz
Bull. Shit. Women always use that comparison. "You don't know how awful periods are for us! It's like once a month, you got kicked in the nuts for three whole days!" As some anonymous comedian once replied to that comment: "I could tell that she was lying... because she was still standing."

False. Using myself as an example, I've woken up before with terrible pains, once I was stuck in bed for 4 hours because I physically couldn't sit up and even laying down was extremely painful. Also, if you are walking around and get a suddenly bad pain, it is crippling, most women just try to endure it so as not to look retarded because they suddenly collapsed on the floor for no apparent reason.

Grinning Goku

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Naz
False. Using myself as an example, I've woken up before with terrible pains, once I was stuck in bed for 4 hours because I physically couldn't sit up and even laying down was extremely painful.

Of course, I didn't say certain cases of menstration can be extremely painful. Excrucitating periods may be symptoms of another problem and should be checked out by a doctor. On average, however, nuts shots hurt far, far worse than your average menstral period.

Naz
Of course, I didn't say certain cases of menstration can be extremely painful. Excrucitating periods may be symptoms of another problem and should be checked out by a doctor. On average, however, nuts shots hurt far, far worse than your average menstral period.

On average I'm sure you're not kicked in the nuts for three days every month. I bet you go a year or more without having a nutshot or whatever. So, say we have 2 really really bad days every 2 months, which is totally plausable. Okay, so 2 days times 6 motnhs, that's like getting a nutshot 12 times a year, which I doubt happens since guys are so protective of their junk. And really it's be more, because a bad day is just that, a bad day, not a bad hour while you recover on the floor.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Naz
On average I'm sure you're not kicked in the nuts for three days every month. I bet you go a year or more without having a nutshot or whatever. So, say we have 2 really really bad days every 2 months, which is totally plausable. Okay, so 2 days times 6 motnhs, that's like getting a nutshot 12 times a year, which I doubt happens since guys are so protective of their junk. And really it's be more, because a bad day is just that, a bad day, not a bad hour while you recover on the floor.

Those are the worst hours of our lives... cry

Violent2Dope
I get MANY nutshots in a year, but am now almost immune to them.

Secretus
I get MANY nutshots in a year, but am now almost immune to them.

You should try to get away from your pimp.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz

I would rather take a "medium" shot to the nuts then to go through 3-5 days of menstruation...no doubt.

I am thankful to be a guy in almost every way...I enjoy taking care of a women and I loved paying for the meals...opening doors...caring her around, etc.etc...I think being pregnant and having periods is enough for me to take care of my wife...besides, my wife is my better half by far...I am a dick and an a**hole compared to my wife.

Baylin
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would rather take a "medium" shot to the nuts then to go through 3-5 days of menstruation...no doubt.

I am thankful to be a guy in almost every way...I enjoy taking care of a women and I loved paying for the meals...opening doors...caring her around, etc.etc...I think being pregnant and having periods is enough for me to take care of my wife...besides, my wife is my better half by far...I am a dick and an a**hole compared to my wife.

Meh... if there was anything difficult about manscrewation or pregnancy/childbirth then men would do it... yes

(That was a joke by the way!!! eek! )

Rogue Jedi
Cause I am God. And just cause your big and buff does not mean you are a good fighter, quite the contrary really. the worst ass whupping I ever received was from a guy who was 5'7 and 170 pounds.

kevdude
Ha funny, i'll try to remember all of them, NOT big grin

Rogue Jedi
all of what?

InnerRise

Lana
Originally posted by Naz
False. Using myself as an example, I've woken up before with terrible pains, once I was stuck in bed for 4 hours because I physically couldn't sit up and even laying down was extremely painful. Also, if you are walking around and get a suddenly bad pain, it is crippling, most women just try to endure it so as not to look retarded because they suddenly collapsed on the floor for no apparent reason.

Seriously. When it's that time of the month? I can't get out of bed without drugging myself up on painkillers because it's so painful. It lasts for days, and usually ends up triggering a migraine.

And I've been to the doctor. Nothing wrong with me. I'm just unlucky in that respect.

BobbyD
There are hundreds of things women don't know about women.

wink stick out tongue

Röland
Why?

That much muscle on ANYONE is just useless and freaky looking.

miss_swann
Originally posted by Lana
Seriously. When it's that time of the month? I can't get out of bed without drugging myself up on painkillers because it's so painful. It lasts for days, and usually ends up triggering a migraine.

And I've been to the doctor. Nothing wrong with me. I'm just unlucky in that respect. aww! I'm lucky yet to start, but my friend started hers while we were sitting on her kitchen floor and she didn't notice until we stood up. So I don't think it hurt her... confused but to me it's still scary.

Violent2Dope
To all the women b*tching about menstruation, you live longer than us, get over it.

Rogue Jedi

Good Times. Wish I was there.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... his GF performed oral sex on me. yes

Secretus
That was worth the ass kicking, then.

InnerRise

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
That was worth the ass kicking, then. nah, she wasnt any good. no

and I knew I deserved it, so I only fought back half heartedly.

Röland
I still don't get why you'd punch a poor, little, innocent baby b/c a women has muscles.

Figure of speech.

As in, that picture is so wrong that it makes me want to punch a baby.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nah, she wasnt any good. no

and I knew I deserved it, so I only fought back half heartedly.

All I have to say...

sad

Grinning Goku
I still don't get why you'd punch a poor, little, innocent baby b/c a women has muscles.

That's 'cause you're an idiot with no sense of humor.

InnerRise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.