Could dinosaurs take over the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
If millions of dinosaurs existed could they take over the world?

TRH
*sigh*

Scythe
They'de die. We'de destroy their habitat and put them up on display for all to see. We'de call it, Prehistoric Park, charge $25.50 for admission and then things will go horribly wrong as predicted in the ancient verse of the film, Jurassic Park...

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by LostDoctor
If millions of dinosaurs existed could they take over the world?

Depends on what dinosaur, doesn't it?

LostDoctor
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Depends on what dinosaur, doesn't it?

Everyone single big mother of them and from T rex you name it,

What is enoth to kill a T REx?

grenade wont do the job.

aton bomb? and nuke the only thing?
Could a jet stop it?

Barker
Could you ever make a good thread?

Now there's a debatable topic.

LostDoctor
Sure the next one smile

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
Could you ever make a good thread?

Now there's a debatable topic.

Spoiled sport.

miss_swann
If millions of dinosaurs existed could they take over the world? not if the dolphins beat them to it... confused

LostDoctor
What would stop a T rex?

C. C. Cowgirl
If millions of dinosaurs appeared out of nowhere and turned out agressive I guess we would be in trouble stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Everyone single big mother of them and from T rex you name it,

What is enoth to kill a T REx?

grenade wont do the job.

aton bomb? and nuke the only thing?
Could a jet stop it?

I believe comets or something ornother killed the dinosaurs billions of years ago. By todays standards, the military may not have enough to destroy any type of dinosaur unless they use the alien spacecraft from area 51.

Pandemoniac
Doesn't matter. We've been able to endanger every lifeform on this planet, well except virusses, and with armies at the ready all over the world no species of dinosaur would overthrow the world, even if it's millions of em.

LostDoctor
So even a Nuke bomb would not kill a T rex?

Jurassic Park 4 would be wasted if the dinosaurs dont invade the city,
They have to do that with todays CGI.

Da Pittman
50cal sniper rifle to any dinosaurs head is going to kill them; I highly doubt they would even survive our climate in most locations. Or we could just send Scythe to eat all their babies and they would soon be no more. stick out tongue

miss_swann
wiat... dinosaurs are extinct... why are we debating this, if they were about to conquer us we wouldn't have time to debate it. strange.

LostDoctor
50cal sniper rifle i dont think that could go though there think shull head?
they got a tiny brain in the middle of the head.

Scythe
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Or we could just send Scythe to eat all their babies and they would soon be no more. stick out tongue

Oh wow... A f*ckin' cum-swapping dino-hatchling ready to tackle the diversity of modern times... That should be interesting to taste. Reptiles aren't exactly in my diet, I mean I do binge at time on the reptilian carcasses that expel from Roseanne's ass every now and then but this is entirely different. I shall devour the those egg encased bastards. I like mine sunny side up anyways.

Pandemoniac
Right on. A T-rex is about as vunerable as an elephant, and we all know what happens to those under the hands of low budget evil intentions.

Scythe
Sure...

Originally posted by Scythe
Oh wow... A f*ckin' cum-swapping dino-hatchling ready to tackle the diversity of modern times... That should be interesting to taste. Reptiles aren't exactly in my diet, I mean I do binge at time on the reptilian carcasses that expel from Roseanne's ass every now and then but this is entirely different. I shall devour the those egg encased bastards. I like mine sunny side up anyways.

AH dude that's nasty. Hahaha, the hell do I come up with things??

Da Pittman
50cal sniper rifle i dont think that could go though there think shull head?
they got a tiny brain in the middle of the head. laughing Guess you have never seen what these things will go through, any high power rifle will easily kill them an add in armor piercing and it is all over but to shout.

i9lMViBr6d8

Scythe
Originally posted by Da Pittman
laughing Guess you have never seen what these things will go through, any high power rifle will easily kill them an add in armor piercing and it is all over but to shout.

And you wanna host children's parties...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.