Have you ever wanted to have sex with a pig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
With a hatchet?dur

Reverend Axel
Did we just discover the dur smilie?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
With a hatchet?dur

Sure smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Did we just discover the dur smilie? No I discovered it a week ago. My fave smilie is:doingit. So would you f*ck a pig with a hatchet?

C. C. Cowgirl
Yes smile

Violent2Dope
Where would you insert it, ass or vagina/penis?

Robtard
Where would you insert it, ass or vagina/penis?

Pigs have ridiculous thin penises, so you can rule that one out. You should really do a little research before you ask such questions.

C. C. Cowgirl
Yes smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Robtard
Pigs have ridiculous thin penises, so you can rule that one out. You should really do a little research before you ask such questions. It's an axe, you hack and slash til it fits.smile You sure know alot about pig penises tho huh?

Robtard
It's an axe, you hack and slash til it fits.smile You sure know alot about pig penises tho huh?

You said "insert"; no amount of hacking will accomplish that. No, just that one fact.

Violent2Dope
You said "insert"; no amount of hacking will accomplish that. No, just that one fact. You can split it down the middle, and make a wound, it will be close to inserting it.

Robtard
You can split it down the middle, and make a wound, it will be close to inserting it.

Just accept the fact that you know (or knew, now) nothing of porcine anatomy and based your question off ignorance.

Violent2Dope
Just accept the fact that you know (or knew, now) nothing of porcine anatomy and based your question off ignorance. So when you clicked this you considered this a thread worthy of intellectual discussion, only to find out I made this thread cause I'm a sick weirdo who is just making a really stupid joke?

Robtard
So when you clicked this you considered this a thread worthy of intellectual discussion, only to find out I made this thread cause I'm a sick weirdo who is just making a really stupid joke?

No, no... you misunderstood, I am playing the role of "nitpicking @sshole", it has nothing to do with your personally.

S_D_J
With a hatchet?dur

What the f**k?

poor pig

what about taking that hatchet, cutting your penis with it, and then, insert it in you a$$ dur

just a thought evil face

Melcórë
Not with a hatchet, no.

Guilty Gear
I'd expect a thread like this from V2D. stick out tongue

Oh and Reverend Axel that is a kickass sig.

Captain REX
Yeah, this is inappropriate...

In response to the thread, though...

I don't know, have you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.