Terry Bogard v.s. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/TerryBogard.PNG/250px-TerryBogard.PNG

v.s.

http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/la/ur/laura_winxclub/channels/tekken_force/images/4136221tkkn5_1024m.jpg

They are at they're strongest level. But no Devil Gene or Hyper Terry Bogard included.

ThoraxeRMG
Terry Bogard, Jin's ass is gonna bet bustaed.

Guilty Gear
I'll bet on Jin, and...hasn't this been made at least once before? I'm too lazy to search myself.

Last Fre3lancer
I checked, it was team battles that included him. This is one-on-one. Jin wins.

colonelf40
Terry will knock his ass from Southtown to Zack Island

Sado22

Guilty Gear
LF when you're doing a topic search, use the advance option and look for titles and threads with the characters you want to use. This has been made before.

Last Fre3lancer
Shit.

Guilty Gear
.tihS

Last Fre3lancer
Ryuumonohozukimaru.

P-Geyser
Terry.

Last Fre3lancer
.yrreT

BlaxicanHydra
Get back on topic 313

Last Fre3lancer
It's been stated that this was made and this was in Terry's favor. Lana, please close this thread.

brainchild81

judgement hand
If you can't use your legs... you could just walk on your hands!

Then you could use your feet for HI 5s, and EATIN' SANDWICHES! You know, the important stuff

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
It's been stated that this was made and this was in Terry's favor. Lana, please close this thread. Just report one of your posts in this thread and it'll be locked as soon as possible that way.
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Get back on topic 313 No 131
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Not really. Terry losing is awesome. Still, I'm not sure if Jin'd win. I guess I still gotta learn more about 3D cause I still don't see them being on the same level. Jinpachi didn't have the power to wipeout humanity. He would have if he hadn't been stopped b4 fully awakened. I'll root 4 Jin over Terry anyday though.Well it's obvious you need to learn more about "3D" when you say things like Jinpachi couldn't wipe out humanity.

brainchild81
laughing How many times has he? How many races has he ended? He ain't Pyron. He wasn't fully awakened yet.

P-Geyser
Sighs...what would a Terry thread be if Brainchild does not add in his 2 cents.

Guilty Gear
laughing How many times has he? How many races has he ended? He ain't Pyron. He wasn't fully awakened yet. Hence the word "could" brain. I didn't say he did. If that happened Tekken would be over.

And noncanon + canon is allowed in the VG forum, just so you know. Jinpachi was reaching his final form in his ending.
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sighs...what would a Terry thread be if Brainchild does not add in his 2 cents. Heh...

brainchild81
Sighs...what would a Terry thread be if Brainchild does not add in his 2 cents. laughingBoring. Adding your 2 cents is the point of a forum. If you didn't notice, we're on the same side right nowOriginally posted by Guilty Gear
Hence the word "could" brain. I didn't say he did. If that happened Tekken would be over.

And noncanon + canon is allowed in the VG forum, just so you know. Jinpachi was reaching his final form in his ending.
Heh... That version kicked Jin's ass then didn't he?

Guilty Gear
That version didn't fight anyone. Instead it went on to end all life on the planet.

brainchild81
You're not getting it. You have to kick Jin's ass to end it w/him right?

Guilty Gear
That ending shows him saying no one was able to stop him, meaning yes, he did kick Jin's ass since he was the only one who would've made it to Jinpachi.

brainchild81
So if we're talking Planetbuster 'pachi then Sado can't use Jin beating him as a feat

StyleTime
Especially considering Jinpachi isn't planetary level anyway.

Guilty Gear
The planet busting bs is getting ridiculously annoying. F*ck a destroyed city is not a busted/vaporized city. It's a pile of wreckage, yet some people assume Bison can vaporize a city instantly. laughing

Jin's win against Jinpachi is a feat, and Sado never stated that Jin defeated the final form of him. He is aware that Jin defeated Jinpachi before his awakening.

Sandai Kitetsu
. Terry losing is awesome.

That's brainchild. laughing

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
That's brainchild. laughing YepOriginally posted by StyleTime
Especially considering Jinpachi isn't planetary level anyway. He was 'round my way the other day & I socked him 'cuz he got in front of me in the waterice line.

Sandai Kitetsu
He was 'round my way the other day & I socked him 'cuz he got in front of me in the waterice line. laughing Are you talkin' 'bout the water ice dispenser at the corner store?

brainchild81
There's a small store 'round here that specializes in stuff like water ice, pretzels, funnel cake etc.

Sandai Kitetsu
There's a store 'round here that specializes in stuff like water ice, pretzels, funnel cake etc.
Where are you from, Chi town?

Guilty Gear
Off-topic thread?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
The planet busting bs is getting ridiculously annoying. F*ck a destroyed city is not a busted/vaporized city. It's a pile of wreckage, yet some people assume Bison can vaporize a city instantly. laughing

Jin's win against Jinpachi is a feat, and Sado never stated that Jin defeated the final form of him. He is aware that Jin defeated Jinpachi before his awakening. Sado saidOriginally posted by Sado22
Jin's endurance has been awesome as well, taking out things like Ogre and Jinpachi...people who had in them the power to wipeout humanity. And Jin did it without help.That sounds like final form doesn't it?

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Where are you from, Chi town? Nah. I'm from the same city as Rocky Balboa

Guilty Gear
Had in them enough power to do so isn't saying they were capable of doing them at the time. That's like saying Gohan had in him the power to defeat Cell at the start of the Cell Games. He couldn't defeat Cell in the beginning.

Hence why Raven's agents said if Jinpachi was fully awakened, humanity would be exterminated.

Sandai Kitetsu
Sado saidThat sounds like final form doesn't it?

Nah. I'm from the same city as Rocky Balboa

Same city as the fresh prince?

brainchild81
Yep. Same section too.Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Had in them enough power to do so isn't saying they were capable of doing them at the time. That's like saying Gohan had in him the power to defeat Cell at the start of the Cell Games. He couldn't defeat Cell in the beginning.

Hence why Raven's agents said if Jinpachi was fully awakened, humanity would be exterminated. You're confusing power w/potential mane.

Guilty Gear
I'm sure that's what he meant, as he used the same evidence from Raven's interludes to prove that Jinpachi was going to exterminate life.

StyleTime

We already put the Bison thing to rest. He didn't do it under his own power either. Just as Jinpachi didn't. I'm holding them to same the standard here.
YepHe was 'round my way the other day & I socked him 'cuz he got in front of me in the waterice line.
laughing

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by StyleTime
We already put the Bison thing to rest. He didn't do it under his own power either. Just as Jinpachi didn't. I'm holding them to same the standard here.

laughing Apple.

brainchild81
I'm sure that's what he meant, as he used the same evidence from Raven's interludes to prove that Jinpachi was going to exterminate life. I didn't notice he mentioned Raven.

Guilty Gear
Things that I've realized:

Raven's based off of Wesley Snipes

Lei Wulong is based on Jacki Chan

Nina is based off of Britney Spears

Paul Pheonix is based off of Chuck Norris
over

P-Geyser
laughingBoring. Adding your 2 cents is the point of a forum. If you didn't notice, we're on the same side right nowThat version kicked Jin's ass then didn't he?

On the same side?..who Sado?

Guilty Gear
And Ganryu is based off of Sado

Last Fre3lancer
Cherry. Didn't I ask for this thread to be closed?

~Future shin_Sol Badguy.

brainchild81
On the same side?..who Sado? The "I'm not yet sure if Jin owns like that" side. Or are you just picking Terry 'cause you like him so much?

Sado22
what?! you're from philly?!
*sings gonna fly now*
laughing

and you're based off denis rodman, Guilty Queer mad

~Sado

Guilty Gear
I lol'd

StyleTime
Apple.
Juice.

Sado22
analsex shifty

StyleTime
laughing

Last Fre3lancer
People in retirement homes get lonely.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
analsex shifty laughing

Last Fre3lancer
Doggystyle.

P-Geyser
The "I'm not yet sure if Jin owns like that" side. Or are you just picking Terry 'cause you like him so much?

Actually now that I think about it I meant to say "adding your two cents" while ragging Terry no matter what it is.

I guess I could ask you the same thing with Iori you seem to pick to love him an awful lot right mane?

Sado22
buttlove Happy Dance

shin_gear
you guys are sick

well anyway since tekken is nothing and snk is at least someting to street fighter and capcom jin would lose 100 percent

but terrys still cool

Last Fre3lancer
s_g, you've gone mad.

brainchild81
Actually now that I think about it I meant to say "adding your two cents" while ragging Terry no matter what it is.

I guess I could ask you the same thing with Iori you seem to pick to love him an awful lot right mane? laughing Same old hothead PG. You never did learn to accept hearing anything about Terry other than praise. Gotta get over that shit son. It's holding you back. I think Iori's cool as a mofo, but I don't have a period when somebody has something bad to say 'bout him. It's just not worth it. He's a FICTIONAL character mane. This thread ain't about Iori anyway. You're gonna have to deal w/the fact that not everybody thinks Terry's the best thing to happen to fighting games and not everything he touches(god awful FFury movies) turns to gold. Terry Bogard is not your pop. You were so busy focusing on me not worshipping @ the altar of Terry that you didn't seem to notice that I'm not giving the W to Jin(Even though I like Jin & don't like Terry) either. Same as you. That's where the "same side" thing came from. Now you can answer the question. Why did you pick Terry?

Sado22
he picked terry cuz he's got heart and courage....i'm surprised you're from philly and don't understand that. what is rocky balboa all about, foo?! mad

oh and F--K IORI!!!!! mad
*watches in horror as brainchild becomes big and green and starts breaking stuff*

~Sado

brainchild81
laughingThere's that heart shit again. Waitamin.....Fu*k Iori!? Oh no! Something negative about a character I like. Aww man! That's it! That's it man! It's the end of the world man! Pack it up man! It's over! Fuc*ing over man! That statement ruined my life! Now I know how PG feels. This is what is sounds like when doves crycrybaby laughing

P-Geyser
laughing Same old hothead PG. You never did learn to accept hearing anything about Terry other than praise. Gotta get over that shit son. It's holding you back. I think Iori's cool as a mofo, but I don't have a period when somebody has something bad to say 'bout him. It's just not worth it. He's a FICTIONAL character mane. This thread ain't about Iori anyway. You're gonna have to deal w/the fact that not everybody thinks Terry's the best thing to happen to fighting games and not everything he touches(god awful FFury movies) turns to gold. Terry Bogard is not your pop. You were so busy focusing on me not worshipping @ the altar of Terry that you didn't seem to notice that I'm not giving the W to Jin(Even though I like Jin & don't like Terry) either. Same as you. That's where the "same side" thing came from. Now you can answer the question. Why did you pick Terry?

How am I being a hothead? Dude do I go around these forums and try to get people to think Terry Bogard is the best thing to happen to fighting games? Did I actually say that Terry can part the sea? or turn water into wine?....no so please. It's true he is my favorite fighting game character and yes I don't like hearing him being put down....I know it's my achilles heel. Though guess what people don't like it when Ryu,Akuma,Kyo&Iori get talked about either. I could actually show you other posters who are worse than anything I ever stated. I picked Terry because in my opinion, every fight he learns something new and usually his opponents underestamate him and Terry can take the advantage I think this may be the case with Jin. You know I never want to use "the heart" scenerio again, because you never seem to stop with that, plus you got other posters stating the same things. So "the heart" sh!t can just be dropped....happy?

I know how PG feels. This is what is sounds like when doves cry

Nice personal putdown.

Sado22
This world...is made up of....LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!!!!
war

*hug and make you two* smile

~Sado

brainchild81
Nice personal putdown. laughing That shows you know the difference. I promise to stop as long as you stop taking every bad thing I say about Terry as a personal putdown. I'll stop the Terry hate the day SNK mentions someone laying Mr.Bogard the hell out *Gives PG a hip-hop hug*

P-Geyser
laughing That shows you know the difference. I promise to stop as long as you stop taking every bad thing I say about Terry as a personal putdown. I'll stop the Terry hate the day SNK mentions someone laying Mr.Bogard the hell out *Gives PG a hip-hop hug*

Thats the thing dude...I never implied anything bad said about Terry was a personal putdown to myself.

SNK will never make another FF game(SUCKS) as it would seem. So Terry "losing" won't seem to happen. But look at the bright side, he always will get his a$$ kicked in KOF smile

Sado22
*comes from back holds braindown as PG punches the crap out of him*

shin_gear
jin would get pumeled by Sakura, EASILY!!!!!!!!!!

shes actually sf's equivleant to adroid 18 watch dbz if you dont believe me

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
*comes from back holds braindown as PG punches the crap out of him* *Moves out of the way. PG punches Sado in the face by mistake. brainchild calmly finishes his Sun Chips* Originally posted by P-Geyser
Thats the thing dude...I never implied anything bad said about Terry was a personal putdown to myself.You do everytime you get offended when I talk about him.
SNK will never make another FF game(SUCKS) as it would seem. So Terry "losing" won't seem to happen. But look at the bright side, he always will get his a$$ kicked in KOF smile laughing Not nearly hard enough. Time always runs out sad

shin_gear
...O-KAY!

Terry wins.

Last Fre3lancer
Didn't I request for this to get closed?

P-Geyser
You do everytime you get offended when I talk about him.

Actually I get offended, because you have a certain way of talking about him.

laughing Not nearly hard enough. Time always runs out sad

I believe Sado stated that it only happened in KOF 94(still dont know if it's true)anways Terry never wins as of late. Meanwhile I think Kyo will become the champ again sad

Last Fre3lancer
Didn't I request for this thread to get closed?

brainchild81
Actually I get offended, because you have a certain way of talking about him. laughing Not really. I just call it like I see it. I've even admitted he was SNKs most original character. He's just been involved in some VERY bad stories & moviesOriginally posted by P-Geyser
I believe Sado stated that it only happened in KOF 94(still dont know if it's true)anways Terry never wins as of late.Not the same as him having a canon beatdown given to him like Kyo & Ryu have. Originally posted by P-Geyser
Meanwhile I think Kyo will become the champ again sad I'd rather it be Rock or Iori. I guess I'm happy as long as it's not the Super Homo Bros.(Meiras) or @ss Crimson. Fagcoon should be fired

Last Fre3lancer

shin_gear
LOL @ Lancer's identical post. stick out tongue

You could have just quoted yourself...

Did you report it by clicking the REPORT to moderators button?

Last Fre3lancer
Yes.

Lana
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer

Being as there's no report about it, no.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.